Pillow Humping to Porn Babe

Story Info
I masturbate while watching my favorite porn video.
1.3k words
4.51
42.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mama_maya
mama_maya
92 Followers

There's a video on a porn website that has recently been my go-to for when I want to cum. It features a sexy young woman with long auburn hair and the most gorgeous body I've ever seen. Her C-cup tits are crowned with small pink nipples and her slender waist gives way to curvy hips and a firm, tight ass. Her little pink pussy is shaved and and she's so hot in the video that I could come without even seeing it.

She tries on and shows off several sets of lingerie, ranging from athleisure to mere strips of lace. The first set is a blue-green lacy bodysuit with so many cut-outs you'd think it's a two-piece set. The lacy bra barely holds in her perfect plump tits and a narrow strip of lace connects it to the panties. The bottom is so tiny that the material goes right in between her full cheeks, giving me a tantalizing view of her ass. While she shimmies and shakes in the skimpy outfit I start to undress and grab a pillow that I can hump and grind on. I take off my shirt and grab my breasts, feeling my nipples get hard while she teases me with flashes of her own nipples.

"Mmmm baby, show me your tits," I moan. I love to dirty talk while I watch, coaching her through the striptease and begging to see her intimate parts. I start grinding on the pillow, pushing my pelvis into the soft, yielding fabric. I feel myself getting wet as I watch her, mesmerized by the way her tits bounce in the bra. When she takes it off I can feel my wetness leak out onto my underwear.

Her big tits are bare to me now and I long to reach out and touch her small, pert nipples. I push my hips into the pillow more insistently, massaging the ache between my legs, but not so firmly that I'll go over the edge. I have to go slowly with her otherwise I'd barely last 5 minutes. She reaches down to her panties and pulls the sides up over her hips, highlighting her gorgeous hourglass figure. She sways her hips and teases me with a quick look at her pelvis, keeping me on the edge until she finally slips the panties down and off her body. I take in the view of her fully naked, her smooth skin glowing and inviting me to touch.

"Oh fuck baby, your body is incredible. Show me that pussy baby please," I ask. I need to see that sweet, tight pussy. She turns around and gives me a great view of her ass while she spreads her cheeks and exposes those hidden lips. Mmmm, I can see the sheen of wetness on her hairless lips and want to lick them so badly. I'm so turned on by the sight of her now that I'm bouncing the pillow against my pelvis, as though I'm behind her and am thrusting against her incredible ass.

As she gets ready to put on the next set I take off my underwear. They're soaked with my excitement and I cover the pillow with a spare sheet. I'm practically dripping for her and I know that by the time I'm finished humping and cumming against the pillow it will be soaked too. I touch myself lightly, feeling the swell of my engorged clit and distended pussy lips. I know I'll come if I keep stroking myself so I pull back.

One more lingerie set.

This time she shimmies into a green athleisure set - the bra provides more coverage than the first but is made of material so thin her nipples strain against the fabric. The panties are a high cut bikini style, showing off her svelte hips and smooth legs. She does a 180 turn, giving me a view of every inch and sweet curve. With her back to me she shakes her backside and pulls the bikini bottom even higher, letting me know just how close her pussy is and just how wet. I'm mesmerized by the damp spot on her panties and imagine tribbing on her pussy with that thin, clingy material between us. God, the friction of the ever-dampening fabric would send me cumming immediately.

By the time she takes off the little green set I'm on the verge of cumming hard against whatever I'm humping. Mmmmm, when she starts to tease I start slamming my hips into my pillow and hold back my orgasm as best as I can until she's fully stripped. I'm fully naked, leaving spots of lubrication against the pillow as I thrust against it over and over. The image of myself slapping against her ass clouds my mind and threatens to finish me off. I keep myself in this lustful limbo as long as possible, the clap of the pillow against my clit sending shivers up my spine.

Once she ditches the garment I'm looking at her beautiful fucking tits and shaved pussy again - I explode against my pillow, throbbing and pulsing while I picture myself fucking her. I bend over the pillow, milking every last pulse while she shows me her rosy pussy. What an incredible orgasm.

But after that green set she puts on a little black number that makes my clit hard again - it's a bra and G-string made of black mesh, and it comes with pantyhose and garter. She takes her time putting on the pieces, and once again I hold myself back from pounding my pillow and thinking of fucking her her until I cum. How I would love to ride her ass or her pretty face instead of the pillow, slipping my slick pussy back and forth against her.

She seems to like this set the best and I have to agree. I'm one orgasm in so this time I last longer, despite this set being my absolute favorite. I lie back on the bed and tease myself with a silicone toy. It's a naughty little toy; just a pair of soft silicone tits that I squeeze between my fingers and legs. I start with my hands, massaging the toy and tweaking its nipples as I watch her assets sit high and perky in the mesh bra. What I like best is how they're just barely visible through the sheer fabric.

"Your tits feel incredible baby, show me more mmm" I beg. Almost as if on command she flashes one shapely breast at me. I moan and grip the silicone tits harder. I'm getting wetter and my clit is starting to reemerge from its hood. I put the nipple in my mouth and lick and suck while my pussy aches for its turn.

When she begins to strip, I slip the toy between my legs. With one nipple I draw circles around my clit with the gentlest strokes. The barely-there touch drives me crazy and my hips rock forward automatically. I give myself more, letting the nipple push harder into my swollen vulva. As my porn babe throws away her bra and starts unclasping the garter I stroke myself with the full flesh of the silicone breasts. I imagine her breasts, ass, pussy between my legs - what I wouldn't give to feel any of her on me.

"Let me see that sweet pussy again, I'm gonna come so hard for you" I say to the screen. I grab my pillow once again and start moving against it gently. I'm still controlling myself because I know there's more to see. She takes her time wiggling out of the sexy, tabtalizing outfit. I'm groaning and straining as I impatiently await her full nakedness, loving every minute of the sweet torture. Her stripping and teasing have me panting for release, and finally she's naked once again with her body on full display. I let myself go, pumping and thrusting and grinding on the pillow as I take in all of her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard baby mmmmmm" I groan, finishing against the plush pillow. In my mind I'm cumming against her ass, gripping her wide hips until the deed is done. My pussy contracts for what seems like minutes. I'm almost spent after the second orgasm, but rarely is it the last.

mama_maya
mama_maya
92 Followers