Pillow Princess Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Pussy 6&7: Meredith discovers the joys of fisting.
5.1k words
4.75
28.5k
44

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Pussy 6&7: Meredith discovers the joys of fisting.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is chapter six of an ongoing series.

In Chapter One, Meredith is at home alone with her 8-month-old baby while her husband is constantly away working and neglecting her sexual needs. She spies through her bedroom window her 18-year-old female next door neighbour (a gorgeous girl from Italy) being sexually pleasured by another woman, and then another one, and then even more. This sparks a flame inside Meredith, awakening her curiosity to explore her own same sex desires. She discovers there's a neighborhood secret Pillow Princess Service Club, where older women sign up to frequently be summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and she's immediately summoned by that same beautiful next door neighbour Bianca, whereupon she goes next door and eats her pussy. Which begins Meredith's journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter two, Meredith is hailed during her walk of shame home from Bianca's back yard, and she's convinced into going across the street to the wife of a congressman Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked (with a strap-on), which was the first time Meredith had been fucked in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith drives a few blocks away to her former high school bully's house, where she's surprised to be greeted by a naked Miranda (with a bright red butt) who's being punished for using Meredith before the more important, younger, pillow princesses... this punishment includes Miranda being spanked (a lot), and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a large cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter's, whereupon said bully enters the house, and before long begins fucking her pussy... although sadly, not long enough to get her off... before Meredith rushes out to take care of pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives Meredith more freedom to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, since her Mom offers to take her daughter for the rest of the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address and finds it's a yoga studio. After some brief hesitation, she enters the business front, and is soon servicing the receptionist, a youngish girl, under her desk while the girl continues working... greeting clients, etc.. Then with her three tasks completed, she returns to her car wondering now what... and what comes next is half of that 'now what'....

So now, continuing immediately after the end of part 5....

PILLOW PRINCESS CLUB Ch. 06:

Clicking the Pillow Princess app, I found lots of messages... at least a dozen of them.

I clicked on the first one.

BBWMISTRESS: I expect you to respond to this message the MOMENT you see it.

I had other messages to respond to, but I felt compelled to respond to this one in a hurry.

MILFMER: Hi.

I checked the next message.

ANALANNIE: Have you ever eaten an asshole?

I responded, the idea so dirty, kinky and wrong, yet in my new horny, submissive, do-anything-once mindset, I responded,

MILFMER: I haven't, but now I'm curious.

The next text was simple.

KANDYKISS: Welcome to the club. I look forward to getting to know you better.

I responded vanilla courteously.

MILFMER: Thank you KANDYKISS, I look forward to getting to know you better too.

I saw that BBWMISTRESS had already responded to my message.

BBWMISTRESS: Is that all you have to say? Address me properly you DUMB SLUT!!!!!

My eyes went wide at her harshness. I responded quickly.

MILFMER: I'm sorry Mistress. How dumb of me. I am very new to the Club and just beginning to learn my place.

I checked the next message. Each message was oddly exciting. Each one like an online Christmas present... mainly because I'd probably soon be intimate with every one of these girls and women... and apparently in a wide variety of fashions.

ZZTOP: Welcome, Catherine's Mom. I've wanted to fuck you for a while, just like I've already fucked your daughter in your home while you were out.

My eyes went wide.

Who on earth could that be?

None of Catherine's friends' names started with a Z, that I could recall. Although the playful probable pun of ZZ and Top was witty. Or that could be unintentional, or else simply the girl's (or grown woman's?) favourite band... except how many young people would know the band ZZTOP? They were already past their prime when I started listening to music in the mid 80s. My husband loved them, so I'd been to their concerts three times. They'd always put on a great show, and I still had a dozen of their songs on my playlist: La Grange, Tush, Pearl Necklace (I've had some of those given to me in the past), I'm ad, I'm Nationwide, Cheap Sunglasses, Gimme All Your' Lovin', Sharp Dressed Man, Rough Boy, I Gotsta Get Paid, Blue Jean Blues and, of course, Legs.

MILFMER: The only way for you to make up for going into my home and fucking my daughter without my knowledge is to fuck me too. When?

I received responses from ANALANNIE AND BBWMISTRESS. I checked BBWMISTRESS first, feeling that I had to.

BBWMISTRESS: Get your ass over to me right now.

She also sent her address, which was unnecessary since everyone's addresses were in the app.

Since I didn't need to rush home anymore, was craving more pussy, and I felt compelled to obey her, I responded immediately.

MILFMER: Yes, Mistress. I am on my way.

She replied immediately.

BBWMISTRESS: Just walk in the front door and go down to the basement.

MILFMER: Yes, Mistress. Be there in about ten minutes.

BBWMISTRESS: Hurry, slut.

I hurried to check ANALANNIE: Then it's high time you ate one. Are you free tonight?

I responded.

MILFMER: I have another Princess to serve next, and then I could come to see you if you wish.

So before I'd even left the strip mall's parking lot, I'd agreed to meet two more strangers to have some version of sex with them.

I started driving, shaking my head at my rash decisions, since I'd just agreed to go to two more strangers' houses... and likely eat someone's asshole.

I drove for a few blocks, and at a red light, I saw another message from ANALANNIE.

ANALANNIE: Come and see me as soon as you're done.

The light turned green, so I waited for the next red light before responding.

MILFMER: I'll be there.

As I drove, I recalled one of Catherine's classmates named Annie being the valedictorian. Could this be the same girl? She was a very cute brunette who'd be attending Harvard this fall.

I continued driving, and made it to the next address a couple minutes earlier than I'd expected.

I decided to check my next message before going inside.

SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER: Welcome, Meredith. I'm sure you'll love our Club.

My eyes went wide yet again... I imagine if this was a cartoon, I'd be exhibiting a lot of exaggerated facial features. Maybe I knew this woman... or at least knew who she was... I certainly recognized her tag! The lesbian erotica writer I read the most used the exact same one. But no way could she be the writer of such classics as the 'Lesbian MILF Seductress' series (in my own life Bianca perhaps standing in as my Bree), the very long 'Turning Contest' series (which I hoped would someday include even more hot and imaginative episodes), and the super romantic yet raw lesbian story. 'Fate of the Fishbowl', which had me on the edge of my seat throughout, and near the end orgasming constantly!

No way!

What were the odds?

Just no way.

But I couldn't resist asking.

MILFMER: Mistress, I know this may sound strange, but do you happen to write lots of erotica?

I waited for a minute, but she didn't respond.

And with a very prickly Mistress waiting for me, I'd have to wait to discover the answer to that astounding possibility. So I stowed my phone under my seat, left the car, and started walking towards her house... having temporarily forgotten what I was wearing... since I'd gotten used to it. A couple women were walking towards me, and they both gave me looks of utter disdain. And still forgetful, I had no idea why they were looking at me like that!

So I ignored them and went to the front door... and just let myself in as instructed.

I went downstairs, and found two girls sitting together on a couch.

"Hi, Mistress," I greeted vaguely, since I didn't know which of them I was supposed to be addressing, and as I approached them, I saw they were watching that new Disney cartoon musical called... actually, I couldn't remember what it was called, and I hadn't seen it yet... although I'd listened to the song about Bruno a few times.

"Hi, slut," the larger girl greeted, looking to be around twenty.

"She's cute," the much thinner girl said, tattoo sleeves all over her arms.

"Thank you, ma'am," I replied, relishing any compliment I was given. I was very surprised, since BBWMISTRESS... likely the larger girl... now appeared quite friendly... totally unlike the shit her online persona had been giving me. (I wasn't fazed that she began by calling me a slut... since that was apparently just what passed for politeness in this Club.)

"I hope you're hungry," the big girl said.

"I've been hungry all day," I said, as I took in these two very different body types.

"Then don't just stand there. Get your ass over here and get started eating me," the big girl instructed brusquely. Okay, back to prickly.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, an honorific that now flowed smoothly off my tongue.

I went over to her as she parted her large legs and hiked up her skirt.

"By the way," she said, as I lowered myself between her legs. "I'm Sharon, and my friend here is Wanda."

I leaned forward and began tasting yet another pussy. Sharon wasn't fat, but she was big boned. Her pussy was also larger than normal. The lips were plumper. The clit was bigger. Her entire pussy region was bigger than any of my prior pussy snacks.

She had some pubic hair, but not a lot.

"Have you eaten out your daughter yet?" Sharon asked, completely out of the blue.

"N-n-no," I answered with a stammer as I traced her thick pussy lips... the question throwing me for a loop, even though I'd already had some conversations about the likelihood of my daughter and me fooling around, and incest seemed to be very common in this Club.

"Not yet?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"This is my first day, and she's out of town," I explained, not telling her I was pretty sure I couldn't ever do such a thing, and I was confident my daughter wouldn't want to do it either.

"In this Club, it's pretty much inevitable," Sharon said. "All the mothers are expected to be their daughters' pussy pets."

I didn't respond.

I didn't know what to say.

I just pushed my tongue between her lips to taste her already wet pussy.

"Yeah, except Catherine is more of a pussy muncher than a dominant," Wanda said.

"True, true," Sharon agreed, and they began discussing... apparently knowledgeably... my daughter's sex life. As I probed her hole she continued, "But it's utterly impossible to resist the temptation of taking charge of your own Mommy pet whether you're submissive or dominant."

"True, true," Wanda said, beginning to sound like a Greek chorus.

"So will you be a good girl and eat your daughter's pussy when she orders you to?" Sharon asked, finally getting right to the point, while pushing my head away from her delicious pussy.

"I don't know," I responded, that being the best answer I had. I mean the idea of having sex with Catherine seemed so wrong, but so did peeping at Bianca through my bedroom window... which I'd done without anyone's encouragement (apart from Bianca being inherently irresistible), then I joined the Pillow Princess Service Club, hurried into Bianca's backyard when she summoned me and ate her pussy, and then there were the growing number of submissive lesbian tasks I'd completed today... and the night was still young. But getting intimate with my daughter... having incest... that would be an entirely outrageous level of kink... not to mention it would be illegal. Although probably not child abuse, since she was nineteen, and she'd be calling all the shots.

"I know," Sharon said. "You're feeling conflicted right now. But when the time comes, you'll find that all you want to do is to mindlessly obey Catherine just like you were born to do."

"I don't know if I believe that," I said, the phrase 'born to do' seeming a little over the top.

"Oh, believe me, you will. And nobody can squirt like your daughter does," Wanda added.

"Yeah, she's a real cum hydrant whenever she does that," Sharon added. A chill went down my back when I recalled that one of the earliest people reaching out to me on the app had called herself SQUIRTSALOT... although I couldn't remember what she said... except it included something about temporarily not being in town but when she returned, she looked forward to having some version of sex with me... I'd forgotten what exactly. There was no way SQUIRTSALOT could be my daughter... was there? That possibility was really scary!

"My turn," Wanda said, snapping her fingers as she stood up, pulled off her sweats and panties, tossed them aside, and sat back down.

I went to her and licked yet another pussy. This one was completely dry when I started. So unlike my slow teasing of Sharon's pussy, this time I went between Wanda's pussy lips and wiggled my tongue up and down in a zigzag motion... even though my mind was filled with frightening questions about my daughter... and SQUIRTSALOT.

"Yeah, the first time my Mom ate my pussy was the biggest rush ever," Sharon said.

"Stop bragging," Wanda said.

"Sorry, but I can't help that your Mom passed away when you were young," Sharon said.

"No, you can't. And I do love sitting on your Mom's face," Wanda said wickedly.

"Yeah, she really is the best pussy muncher when she's on her back and someone is sitting on her face," Sharon agreed.

"Especially if someone else is fisting her fat pussy," Wanda added.

"Yeah, dick doesn't do anything anymore for her sloppy cunt," Sharon said, talking so disrespectfully about her mother.

I was still pretty certain I'd never find myself eating my daughter, nor did I think she'd ever want me to do it, but if by some crazy happenstance it did happen, I hoped she wouldn't ever talk about me like these two were dissing Sharon's mother.

"Every been fisted, slut?" Wanda asked.

"No," I said.

"Hmmmmmm," Sharon purred while I licked her friend, who was now getting wet.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Wanda asked.

"I'm pretty sure I am," Sharon said.

I sensed that I too knew what they were thinking. Today I'd been fucked by Miranda to double orgasms, I'd been fucked briefly by my high school bully while I ate her daughter's pussy, but what I feared was about to happen to me was extreme!

But I just kept licking. Since I had no control of my fate anymore, what else could I do?

As I'd anticipated, a moment later I felt my flimsy excuse for a dress flipped up, someone's hands spread my legs apart, and then there were fingers on my pussy.

"You'll love this," Sharon said from behind me.

"Please be gentle," I asked. "I haven't had much attention down there for the past couple of years."

"You haven't?" Sharon asked, rubbing my pussy to get it extremely wet... although it was already very wet.

"No," I moaned.

"Husbandly neglect?" she asked.

My bitterness over my husband's gross neglect had me answering her question in a tone that did nothing to conceal my bitterness, "He hasn't fucked me at all since I got pregnant over a year and a half ago."

"No fucking way!" both Wanda and Sharon groaned in impressive unity.

"Tragically, way," I said, trying to recall how many times I'd tried to talk Jack into fucking me. How in all truth, if he'd only done his job as my husband, it was likely I'd never have embarked on this journey of sexual self-discovery. And worse, if he ever learned what I'd begun doing, he'd throw an absolute fit... when it was own damn fault!

"Well, that's just inexcusable," Sharon said, as I felt two fingers slide into my pussy. Sharon's, I was pretty sure.

"It's a fucking disgrace," Wanda agreed.

"It really is," I moaned, as the fingers began... so slowly... finger fucking me.

Yes, I'd already had two orgasms today, but a third one had been on a low simmer throughout the latter part of my wicked day... ever since Mei had slid her strap-on cock into me, but had then been called away before she had enough time to finish what she started.

"She's fucking soaked," Sharon said.

"Once we've started on them, they always are," Wanda said, as I swirled my tongue around her hole like a miniature pleasure tornado.

"They always get wet, being cunt munchers and all," Sharon agreed, as I felt a third finger slip inside my pussy.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as the pleasure increased and my pussy stretched a little.

"Don't stop licking," Wanda ordered.

"Sorry," I moaned, realizing I'd stopped licking when Sharon began fingering me.

I'd resumed licking for a minute or so before Sharon suggested, "Let's roll her onto her back and you can sit on her face."

"Good idea," Wanda said, pushing my head away while Sharon's fingers left my pussy behind... briefly, I hoped. "Lie down on your back," Sharon said.

"Okay," I said, as I laid down on the floor and rolled onto my back... thankful there was a carpet under me.

Once I was on my back, Wanda got off the couch and lowered her pussy onto my face.

As she did, I felt my legs being spread wide, as Sharon, who was a large woman, went between them, and her fingers returned to my pussy.

I moaned, lapping on the pussy above me while Sharon's fingers slid back inside me.

"Fist fuck her," Wanda urged while three of Sharon's fingers were pumping in and out of me.

"You got it," Sharon agreed.

"Relax slut, you'll much better off if you do," Wanda said, as I kept slowly licking her, my legs stiffening a little, anticipating I wasn't sure what.

"Okay," I said, my response muffled by her pussy.

I felt Sharon pull her fingers out of me, and then slowly push them back in... except now she was using all five fingers.

As her hand pushed further into me, I inadvertently lifted my ass, thus assisting her hand in slipping even further into me... the entirety of all her fingers now... making me moan loudly, "Oooooooooooh!" as I started feeling completely stretched out and full.

"She's taking it easily!" Sharon exclaimed, and now I felt her entire hand inside me... all the way to her wrist... my head spinning and going light with the intensity burning inside me,

"Oh fuck," I whispered, feeling more filled up than I ever had before.

"Do you like this, slut?" Sharon asked, now flexing her fingers inside me.

"So full," I groaned, not really answering the question, my attention totally absorbed by the hand inside my pussy as I attempted to both breathe and lick.

12