Pillow Princess Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Pussy 9: Meredith discovers the joys of tribbing.
4.9k words
4.73
27.3k
39

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 08

Summary: Pussy 9: Meredith discovers the joys of tribbing.

Note: This is dedicated to Stephen, who requested the series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing yet another wicked series.

Note 3: This is Chapter Eight of an ongoing series. (I'm still brimming with hot ideas, so who knows how long this series will eventually become.)

In Chapter One, a housewife in her mid-forties Meredith is spending a lot of time at home alone with her eight-month-old baby daughter while her husband is constantly away and neglecting her sexual needs. She sees from her bedroom window her 18-year-old female neighbour getting sexually pleasured by another woman, then another, and then even more. This increases the flame inside her for her growing curiosity to explore her same sex desires. She discovers a secret Pillow Princess Club, where older woman sign up and are then regularly summoned by younger women to pleasure them sexually. She signs up out of lust and curiosity, and is instantly summoned by her beautiful next door neighbour Bianca. Whereupon she services her, which begins her journey into submissive lesbianism.

In Chapter Two, Meredith is spied in her short walk of shame home, so she goes across the street to Miranda Bellencourt's house to service her stocking-clad feet, eat her pussy, and get her own pussy fucked for the first time in a year and a half.

In Chapter Three, Meredith goes to her former high school bully's house, where she is greeted by a naked Miranda, who is being punished for using her before the other, apparently more important, younger pillow princesses... her punishment includes being spanked, and being required to fuck herself in the ass with a cucumber. Meredith services her third pussy, her high school bully's daughter, when said bully walks in and ends up fucking her pussy... although sadly not long enough to get her off... before she heads out for her scheduled pussy number four.

In Chapter Four, Meredith drives to a stranger's house... a cute Swedish young lady... where she discovers the joys of face sitting.

In Chapter Five, a phone call from her mother gives her more time to explore her newfound submissive love for pussy, when her Mom offers to take her daughter home for the weekend. Meredith drives to the next address, and learns it's a yoga establishment. After a brief hesitation, she goes into the business and hides under a desk, where she services a young girl while she continues working and interacting with people.

In Chapter Six, Meredith continues her pussy pleasing tour when she is ordered to go to a house where she services two young women, and discovers the orgasmic bliss of being fisted.

In Chapter Seven, Meredith goes to meet a girl to eat her first ass, and she discovers her best friend is already there. Together, they worship the teen's pussy and ass. She also learns her best friend has had sex with Meredith's eighteen-year-old daughter. With all her tasks completed, she drives to a Hooters to go pee, and...

...and now continuing immediately after the end of part 7...

Pillow Princess Club Ch. 08

Once I got in my car, I went to check my messages, but I realized I really had to pee. I mean I really, really had to pee!

I pulled out of the driveway and drove a couple blocks to, of all places, a Hooters... since it was the first place I saw, and a bonus was that I wouldn't stand out too much in the revealing outfit I was wearing.

I hurried inside, went straight to the bathroom, and did my business.

Deciding I was hungry and needed some real food... pussy tasted great, but it didn't have a lot of calories, or enough protein to fill me up. So, I took a seat at a booth in a somewhat secluded area, and opened my phone to finish reading my messages.

Finally, for the first time in a few hours, I had some time to think... which was likely a bad thing.

Pushing out any thoughts of possible consequences, I opened the app, and read the rest of my current Pillow Princess messages.

CHEERDOMME: Hey, ever want to service a cheerleader?

I'd hated cheerleaders when I was in high school... but the idea of servicing one had been hot in a couple of erotica stories I'd read, and also right now, while I was pondering the question.

MERMILF: It is definitely on my sex bucket list.

A waitress arrived and took my order. As she walked away on her miles-long legs, I wondered where they got their pantyhose. They were a perfect mocha colour... every Hooters girl looked amazing in them... and they had a glossy shine that accentuated their legs even more. This bar was obviously about women's tits, but it glorified a woman's legs just as much. Maybe the chain should have been called T & A & L: Tits and Ass and Legs.

I continued reading through my messages.

TRIBBINGGIRL: I want to trib with you ASAP.

I had no idea what tribbing was, and I didn't recall reading any stories about it.

So I did what everyone does nowadays when they don't know a term. I googled it.

As I read the definition of tribbing, also known as tribadism (which is a real mouthful), it's the actual term for scissoring, which I knew was two women rubbing their vulvas together to get each other off. An idea I found intriguing, and in some of the lesbian porn I'd watched, it looked rather hot... but awkward.

MERMILF: I had to google the term tribbing. That said, I did know the term scissoring. It is definitely something I would be very interested in.

I clicked on the next message:

BIGROSIE: Want some chocolate?

This one threw me a little. I assumed she meant she was black. But I didn't want to say something wrong, and appear stupid or insensitive.

So I responded in a safe way.

MERMILF: I can never get enough chocolate.

SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER: Yes, this is really me. I don't live too far from you. I hope you enjoy my work.

MERMILF: You have given me so many orgasms already!

I saw the intriguing PREACHERSDAUGHTER had responded to my last message.

PREACHERSDAUGHTER: Come and worship me.

The idea of going down on a preacher's daughter was undoubtably intriguing. Although I'm not sure I'd resist any pussy offered to me on this first day of my sexual awakening.

MERMILF: I do love worshipping.

TRIBBINGGIRL: Are you available right now?

MERMILF: I am just having dinner and then I could come over.

TRIBBINGGIRL: Text me when you are done eating.

MERMILF: Will do.

I saw the famous author respond, and was about to check it just as my waitress came and delivered my order. I received some wings and a Diet Coke, and then I checked the message.

SILKSTOCKINGSLOVER: Well maybe I can give you one or two in person some day.

MERMILF: I would like that very much.

Caught up on my messages, I took a drink of my Diet Coke, just as one of the Hooters waitresses sat down in my booth across from me.

I looked up, and she asked, "Are you having a good first day in the club?"

"Um, yeah," I said sheepishly, looking at the pretty, big-busted, college-age student... was she a pillow princess too?

"Are you still on the prowl?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked, acting dumb in case she wasn't a pillow princess... although I sensed she was.

"It's okay," she smiled. "I've been monitoring your day, then I recognized the app on your phone. I won't out you, MERMILF."

"Oh, um..." I began.

"No need to be shy," she smiled, as I felt her foot... without a shoe, but still with her nylon... rubbing up my leg. "You're a sweet thing."

"Thanks," I said, the one side effect perk of this wild day was all the compliments I was receiving.

"So are you still on the prowl?" she repeated.

"I have at least one more stop after I finish eating this dinner," I said, as I felt her foot going between my parted legs.

"I see," she said, as she spread my legs with her two feet, and then I felt a nylon foot pressed directly against my uncovered pussy.

"Oh," I moaned, surprised by the sudden familiarity.

"Interesting choice for dinner," she said, as she slowly moved her nylon-clad foot up and down on my pussy.

"Truthfully," I responded, taking a moment, the pressure quite pleasurable, "I needed to pee, and this was the first place I came to."

"I see," she smiled warmly. "So... how did you find your way to the app?"

"Long story short," I said, figuring there was no point in refusing to answer the question, "I'd been admiring a pretty neighbour through my bedroom window, and she caught me watching her get serviced by the mailwoman, and the next thing I knew the mailwoman was knocking on my door, and well... a couple hours later, I was servicing the pretty neighbour myself, and I've been servicing girl after girl after girl ever since."

"Mmmmmm," she said, continuing the pressure on my pussy. "So, had you eaten any pussy before today?"

"No," I admitted.

"And how many so far?"

"If you want me to, you'll be my ninth," I answered flirtatiously, finding her very sexy... and her teasing foot play was only enhancing my excitement about continuing to add to my surreal count.

"You want to eat my pussy?" she asked.

"I do," I admitted.

"I'd love that," she said, "but I only have ten minutes left on my break, and there isn't anyplace here for us to do it."

"Oh," I said, unable to hide my disappointment.

"But," she said, "now that I have a pretty face to go with the handle MERMILF, I'll definitely take a rain check."

"Anytime," I said, as she began pleasuring my pussy in a circular motion... enhancing the pleasure, and stirring the possibility of a fifth orgasm today, and this one in public!

"Do you want to come?" she asked.

"Badly," I admitted, in awe of the public foot job I was receiving... only a tablecloth hiding what was going on underneath the table.

"Then just let yourself go, and let me get you off," she said, as she began rubbing more aggressively.

"Okay, thanks a bunch," I said, and I spread my legs a little wider, placed both of my hands on the table, and looked into her eyes while she pleasured me.

"That's it, just allow yourself to let go, and soon you'll come all over my foot," she instructed softly... and sensually.

"Okay," I repeated, the pleasure rising inside me.

"I want you to come all over my foot," she repeated.

"Okay," was again all I could muster, as I tried to focus only on the pleasure, instead of the son and dad who walked past us, both clearly checking out the waitress's very generous display of cleavage.

"Come for me Mommy, come all over my foot," she whispered.

The term 'Mommy' sent chills through my body by reminding me of the revelation today that my daughter was a lesbian, and an active member of the club. The idea that I might service her pussy one day soon was wild and kinky, and yet... according to some of the girls I'd serviced today... inevitable. This moment of lust right now was enhancing the thrill of that expectation.

"Ooooh, my," I moaned, knowing my next orgasm was imminent.

"Now, Mommy, come for me now," she instructed, her voice soft and sexy.

I bit my lip as my legs stiffened, and my back arched against the soft back of the booth as my orgasm struck, and I had to suppress my natural reaction to let out a loud moan, or even a scream!

"Good Mommy," she purred, as she slowed down her foot massage on my pussy, but didn't stop.

"Oh, my." I said weakly, my head a little light as the orgasm continued cascading out of me and soaking the girl's nylon-clad foot.

"Quite the flood," she smiled naughtily.

"That felt so good," I said, looking into her eyes again.

She took her foot away. "Well, my username is VOLUPTUOUSCOED."

"For an obvious reason. And you already know mine," I smiled.

"By the way, if you ever want a night filled with college pussy, let me know. I live in a sorority house on campus, and you could dine on all the pussy you'd ever want," she said.

"That sounds like a dream come true," I said, the idea making my leaking pussy tingle.

"Nice play on words," she said, as she stood up. It took me a moment to figure out what she meant, but then thought of the word come changed to cum.

"I try," I smiled.

"Oh, I bet you do much more than just try."

"Yes, I go all in," I said, this time purposefully using an innuendo.

"Enjoy the rest of the night," she said.

"I imagine I will."

"I'm Carla, by the way."

"Meredith."

"I hope to see you again, Meredith," she said.

"You know how to get hold of me," I said, and I reached down to my plate for another of my wings.

She walked away, and I was again alone.

I ate my wings and checked my phone. I had one new message and one response.

BIG ROSIE: Message me when you are hungry for some chocolate. I'm home alone tonight and could use a white slut to please me.

That confirmed my assumption she was black.

MERMILF: I have another stop to make and then if all goes well I will message you.

As I finished my wings, I read the new message from a very blunt handle.

IFUCKMILFS: Want to get fucked tonight?

I considered responding, but with the tribbing girl to go to next, and then likely Big Rosie, I figured I shouldn't make too many commitments. So I left that one unanswered for now... although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited about the idea of getting fucked again. The two orgasms from Miranda's hard fucking still lingered in my mind. That seemed so long ago, yet it had only been a few hours.

I finished eating my dinner.

Sent a message to the Tribbinggirl.

MERMILF: I am ready if you still want me.

I paid for my meal before I glanced over to Carla, who gave me a smile. Curious, as I admired her pantyhose-clad legs glistening so sexily, I asked her, "Hey, is there any way to get a pair of those sexy pantyhose you wear?"

"Give me a second," she said, turning away and heading for the back.

A couple minutes later, she returned and handed me a small bag, "Here. I expect you to be wearing these when you come to serve as my sorority pet."

"I can do that," I agreed, excited by the idea of trying on these sexy nylons, and the idea of being a pet servicing an entire sorority... it would be an all-you-can-eat buffet of pussy.

"By the way," she said, leaning into my ear, "there are three pairs in there. Two new ones, and a used pair I'd been wearing without panties all day. I think you'll enjoy the sweet fragrance."

"Mmmmmmmm, I imagine I will," I replied, a tingle from my puss confirming it.

"I expect to hear from you soon," she said.

"You will," I said, "although I'll likely need to get some daycare for that kind of marathon."

"I'll be sure to send someone to your house," she said.

"Sounds great," I said, as I waved goodbye and headed to my car.

Inside my car, I saw a response. Before I read it though, I pulled out the used pantyhose, found the wet-ish crotch, and brought it to my nose. Indeed, her scent was sensually exotic. God, I wanted to eat her peach. I moved the crotch to my mouth and sucked on it... I could taste her nectar subtly, but that only made me want her more. I put them on the passenger seat, and read the message.

TRIBBINGGIRL: Great. I pinned the address.

MERMILF: Yes, ma'am. I am on my way.

I clicked on the directions and drove the nine minutes' trip.

Once I arrived, exactly nine minutes later, the app pretty damn accurate, I checked my phone.

IFUCKMILFS: I expect an answer.

TRIBBINGGIRL: Text when here.

I quickly responded to both. The idea of getting fucked was still appealing, and something I just couldn't resist on this first night of my new life of debauchery.

MERMILF: I am parked outside.

MERMILF: I have two stops first if you are willing to wait. I could indeed get fucked.

TRIBBINGGIRL: Come in the side door and go downstairs.

I got out of the car, looking forward to yet another wild adventure.

I walked up to the door, opened it, and went downstairs. I heard a mother talking with a young child upstairs.

The door was open just a smidge. I went inside and said tentatively, "Hello?"

"Come on in," a soft voice greeted.

I walked in and saw a pretty, short, Japanese-looking girl wearing a funky sundress approaching me.

"Hi," I smiled.

"You're very pretty," she said.

"As are you," I said, admiring her petite figure.

"Come with me," she said, taking my hand.

"Okay," I said, as she led me past a small living room and into a bedroom. I smiled as I entered, seeing all the anime on the walls. Yet I needed to make sure she was a legal age... although I sensed she was in college, from the large, thick textbooks on her desk. "Are you in college?"

"Yes, second year," she said.

"What are you taking?" I asked, making strange chit chat.

"Pre-Med," she replied.

"Nice," I nodded, as she leaned forward and up on her tiptoes and kissed me.

I was startled. It may be an unfair stereotype, but I'd always envisioned Japanese women as being submissive... although I have no idea why I'd assumed that.

I kissed her back, loving the soft lips of a woman.

When she broke it, she said, "So have you ever tribbed?"

"No," I said, "but today is a day filled with firsts."

"Did you join just today?" she asked, as she lowered herself to the floor and glided her hands down my legs.

"I did," I said. "I still can't believe it."

"I'm sure you'll find the club very beneficial," she said, as she moved her hand to my heels. "Lift your leg, please."

I did.

She removed my heels for me.

She then stood up and pulled her sundress over her head to reveal her small, perky breasts and a rather hairy pussy... the hairiest one I'd seen during my pussy explorations today.

"Come to the bed," she said.

"Okay," I replied, and I followed her to the double bed.

She climbed onto it, I followed... and she pushed a few stuffed bears off of it.

"69 first?" she asked.

"Sure," I agreed, curious to know what she tasted like... and the impact of her having so much pubic hair.

She got onto her back and said, "Straddle my face."

"Okay," I said, and I did.

The moment I was above her, she leaned up and began licking me.

"Oh," I moaned, as I leaned down between her parted legs... her scent quite strong, but in a pleasant way.

I examined her pink pussy lips for a few moments, mostly hidden within their forest of black, before I extended my tongue and began licking. It wasn't as smooth as a shaved pussy, that's for sure, but the scent was intoxicating, and once I'd licked a path through to her wetness, I got into a groove.

"Oh yes, lick me," she moaned in her sweet, innocent-sounding voice.

"You smell and taste so good," I moaned, as we both pleased each other's pussies.

"You do too," she responded. She was doing something magical with her tongue. It seemed to have no rhyme or reason, since it went all over the place... but it felt so good.

For two or three minutes we just licked each other... soft moans escaping our mouths.

"Ready to trib?" she asked.

"Definitely," I said. "Just tell me what I need to do."

"Roll onto your left side," she said.

I rolled off of her onto my side, and she positioned herself by sliding her petite figure between my legs and slowly slithering her pussy closer, until it was touching mine.

12