Pillow Talk Becomes Real

Story Info
Pillow Talk begins to open up marrage.
4.8k words
3.15
8.7k
13
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Australian standard English is used here There is a good chance of: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, mistakes, and bad grammar at times. But That is Just the way we are down here

Pillow Talk Becomes Real

For several years my wife and I engaged in some very kinky and erotic pillow talk. This usually only happened after we had been out partying with friends and were feeling no pain due to the amount of alcohol we had consumed and occasionally to the smoking of a bong or 2 with friends. Don't get me wrong, we are not regular users of cannabis as we found that it usually made us so horny that we were know to at times find some place a little quieter and fuck right there. One memorable occasion

The hottest sex between us was always when we roll played another person in bed with us. Most times we did this the persons gender alternated from another female to a male. It was easy to roll play a male with us as then Rebekah (Bec) would bring out Bob her battery powered friend from her bedside drawer. We had even used Bob in a DP a few times with me in her pussy and bob in her ass and on one memorable night we swapped it a bout 3 or 4 times before I unloaded a rather large cum in her by then very sloppy cunt.

On a couple pf times I even managed to cum in her pussy 3 times in the session and we both pretended that she had taken a load from some bloke that she worked with and I was getting sloppy seconds. That was a hot night.

On some occasions when we got home from one of our friends parties very stoned after I had cum in Bec's pussy we would roll play that she had taken a load from someone else at the party and I was eating her cream pie. I loved the taste of her pussy and when mixed with my cum I discovered that I enjoyed it even more for some reason.

As our fantasies progressed getting kinkier over time Bec got real carried away and as we played with Bob she suggested that me and Bob were bookending her and as I fucked her cunt she started to suck on the dildo and as I moved to kiss her she pushed the thing into my mouth saying "Andy I know you have always wanted to suck a big cock you nasty boy. Now is your chance and I have always wanted to see 2 guys in a 69. It's even hotter that I ever dreamed."

As I sucked on that lump of silicon I started to think about what it would be like to suck another guys dick. This shocked me a little as I had never had any previous desire to have any kind of sexual contact with another male. That night I blew one of my biggest ever loads. What had I become?" Soon after that we went to sleep.

Whenever we had roll played like we ha that night we always honestly discussed our feelings the next morning about the scenarios that arose during these games. Bec started the discussion off by firstly apologising if she went too far with forcing the dildo into my mouth and pushing the idea onto me like that. I told her it was a bit if a shock to me at first but with her talking dirty as it was happening, that in fact I found the idea a bit of a turn on in the moment but not too sure about actually doing something like it in real life. Bec replied saying that she also was not really wanting to change the bed talk and remove it from fantasy and into our lifestyle.

She said that too many people have noted that the reality is never as good as the fantasy. I had to let her know that while it was true that the fantasy was so hot but I was sure that I am 100% sure that I have no Bi or Homosexual desires. And remember the mind is the biggest and greatest sexual organ in the human body. Bec then said that she was not wanting to cross the barrier between fantasy and reality herself, sure that whilst it is true that the fantasies got her very excited she did not want to share me with anyone else. I told her that was exactly where I stood on that matter, yet when we spoke of having others join us in bed there was definitely a big lift in our pleasure. We left the discussion there with the promise to leave it in the realm of just fantasy talk and best left in the bedroom.

A few days later as we were eating tea Bec asked me whether I had heard anything from Brian, the ex of her friend Jenny who divorced last year. I said that I had not heard from him since before the divorce and suspected that it may have been because Jenny was an old friend of hers. Why I asked and Bec told me that she had run into Jenny at the shops earlier today. I asked how Jenny was getting along as I liked her. Bec said that Jenny was looking better than she had for quite some time and she has invited us to her new place on Saturday week when she is having a house warming party.

Finally the Saturday of the party arrived and as we dressed to attend I noticed Bec was wearing a new dress. It was not her usual style but a much more daring thing. The dress was made of a white lace material that hugs her body tightly. It is almost like it is painted on with a very short hem line. I can see that she is not wearing a bra as her perky B cups are clearly visible and the nipples are very erect like they get when she is extremely aroused. At first I thought Bec was wearing one of her sexy little G-strings as there was no sign of a VPL but when she bent over to put on her heals the dress rose up high enough for me to see that she was fling commando. We had often teased each other by at times not wearing underwear when we were out somewhere but never had Bec worn anything this short or this see through.

When I asked what was up with the slutty dress she told me that the party theme was Priests & Hookers. Jenny had asked that all the women coming to the party dress as slutty as they dared and the men to be dressed up like some TV evangelist. She went on to explain that there was prizes for the best outfits and it was her intention to win. I told her that she was bound to win my hard-on and dressed as she was it was certain that would happen real soon. Her response was simply to say that as we had not had sex since Sunday she was looking forward to being on the receiving end of my dick at some stage tonight and dressing like she was it was making her extremely horny.

Just then Bec took hold of my belt and dragged me onto the bed saying that she needed me to fuck her hard before we left for Jenn's party because if she didn't get fucked soon she was likely to rape the first male she came across at Jenn's. I had my trousers down in an instant and Bec immediately engulfed my hard-on. As soon as she had me hard she rolled over and begged me to fuck her hard. I eagerly complied with her request and in almost record time for us we both reach a simultaneous and explosive orgasm. As soon as I rolled off of her Bec ran into the bathroom with her hand covering her sex. She emerged after less than a minute and said that it was time we left for Jenny's house. I said that we should clean up from the sex and Bec moved over to me and took my cock into her mouth and cleaned me of our combined juices. Putting me away and zipping up my trousers she said that the job is done lets go.

I was stunned by her reaction as she always made a fuss about not wanting to have our juices leaking out of her all night. When I made this point she told me that was not going to happen tonight as she had made sure that nothing would leak from her just fucked pussy as she had inserted a tampon to keep everything inside her. Besides she wanted to feel it sloshing about in her for as long as possible.

Wow who was this sexy woman? Bec had never done anything like this. Not even when we were teasing each other alone at home. I asked if she was going to at least put some knickers on before we left and she replied that she was not taking the chance that she would be beaten for the sluttiest dressed woman there, not tonight.

As we live just across the road from a large hospital, we crossed over to the adjacent taxi rank and got in the back seat of the first cab and asked the driver to take us to Jenny's.

After we rang the doorbell Jenny opened the door and greeted us both with hugs and kisses. What surprised me was not so much what Jenny was wearing, a very sexy almost translucent black negligee with a deep plunging neckline, almost to her naval and matching panties, but the deep kiss she planted on both Bec and I. She then invited us into the lounge room where we met the other couples attending. There were 4 couples plus Jenny's new man, Rodney and we had never met any of them before. All 5 men were dressed in suits and the wives looked like they had been plying for business on some street corner. Skirts so short that they did not have to bend over far for us to notice the colour of their knickers if they were wearing them.

Introduction were made all round and soon we were all chatting about general thing like what we each did for a job, what liked for relaxation, sports teams etc. as the drinks flowed and the music gradually increased in volume some of furniture was moved to make room for dancing. As we all started to dance in a random group I noticed that Bec was the only one of the women not wearing panties of some kind. It was also noticeable that everyone was checking out everyone else. After about 40 minutes of dancing Jenny turned down the music and said it was now time for the judging of the sluttiest dress and best priest. She explained that in the kitchen there were some voting slips and pens for this and that she would tabulate the votes when done. There was not to be any discussion and everyone was to go into the kitchen separately and place the completed slips into the shoe box there.

Also we were urged to not vote for our spouse as that would ensure there was not a unanimous vote but rather one of consensus. The slips would be put through the paper shredder after being counted so that no-one could see how others voted. The other stipulation was that both Jenny and Rodney were not part of the contest though they would be casting a vote each.

When Jenny finally counted the votes is was obvious that Bec had won the sluttiest part as there was only 1 vote that did not go to her, mine as per the rules. Bec started to jump about like an overly excited 4 year old until Jenny told her to wait a minute because the male winner was yet to be announced. Jen made a great production of tallying the votes as it was a close thing between myself and one other bloke named Steve. When they finished counting the piles it was declared that Steve had won by just one vote. Both Bec and Steve then wanted to know what they had won as their prize.

Rodney stepped up next to Jenny and took over the MC role and looking directly at me Bec asked if I was ready to hear the prize. Every other person there looked at us anxiously awaiting our response I asked what was the reason for the delay and Jenny then said that the prize for the sluttiest woman was the opportunity to prove it to everyone present by giving the winning priest a blowjob while everyone watches.

Bec looked at me in shock then turning to Jenny said that we needed to talk privately before taking my hand and dragging me into the kitchen where we could talk undisturbed. Once there she told me that she had no idea that this was happening and that even as we had sometimes roll played this same thing she was not too sure that she was ready to do it for real. She went on to tell me that she had in fact voted for Steve as she was sure that only him and I were going commando and that she could see that he did have a big dick. Then Jenny entered the room saying that if there was a problem with doing this we could just go home and there would be no hard feelings about it as she knew that not everyone was open to these kind of games and it was her hope that we could remain friends. Bec told her we had in fact talked about it but were not sure we were ready to go down that road yet. I then suggested that if Bec wanted to experiment tonight I could see no real reason not to do it as I was certain that I could watch her suck off a strange cock without getting emotional over it, besides it had long been a fantasy for me to watch her do just that.

Bec clarified that it was to happen in front of everyone then agreed to do it provided that I got to receive the same from one of the other women there afterwards so she could watch it.

Back in the lounge the lights had been turned off but the room was bathed in a subtle light from the many lit candles scattered around the perimeter of the room. It gave it a very romantic feel. I was so relieved when I looked around the room to see that Steve and I were not the only ones with a hard-on. Rodney and the other 3 men also were proudly displaying wood. When everyone was gathered around Steve and Bec to Rodney's liking he instructed Bec to begin to take and give out the prizes. I found that I was between Jenny on my left and Steve's wife, Liz on my right. Jenny turned towards me and whispered in my ear that she now knew just what Bec had told her about me was true, that I had a very nice cock. As I blushed a bit at this comment Liz turned to me and took my hand in hers and whispered in my right ear that she would really like to be the one that I picked for my blowjob. Then she placed my hand on her pubic mound and said that she really wanted me to fuck her as she had been studying me all night and was quite horny. She also suggested that as Steve had his cock in my wife's mouth it was only fair that he got to watch me fuck her.

As Liz was telling me this I felt Jenny move a little closer to me, then she reached out and took my dick in her hand and told me that at some time tonight she wanted this cock in her cunt and would also like to again taste Bec's juices as it had been many years since they had shared a man together. Other than some very erotic pillow talk this was a side of Bec I had never dreamed of ever seeing. I was getting turned on more than I had ever been.

Just then I looked towards Bec and Steve and as I did so Bec took his 8 inches right down to the root. Her nose was buried in his pubes and I was both surprised and somewhat impressed had never taken my 6.5 inches that far down without gagging. At the same time as Bec took him all the way into her throat Liz whispered to me that Steve was about to blow his load and then it would be our turn and almost on cue Steve shot a big load over Bec's face and tits. I had never seen her look sexier covered in cum and to think it was not mine made it so much hotter. I could hardly believe what I was seeing, my previously shy and conservative wife naked in front of a group of strangers and having just given a total stranger a blow job for us all to see and taken his emission on her face and body to boot. Something she would never allow me to do, I was totally blown away. Who was this woman?

Before I could react to what we had just witnessed Jenny turned to me and wanted to know who I had picked for my introduction to the group. Liz was quick of the mark and told everyone that she said that it should be her, after all it would only be fair due to the fact that my wife Bec and her husband Steve had started off the fun part of the evening. With that stated Liz dropped down to her knees and swallowed my length in a single gulp. Her mouth felt truly wonderful and soon I found myself thrusting into her throat as I face fucked her in front of everyone there with abandon. My apprehension evaporated and it was only when I heard Bec saying fuck that bitch hard I want to see you fuck her ass like that Andy.

Hearing this I started to withdraw from Liz's mouth and Liz moved to lay down. As I lifted her legs onto my shoulders she rolled a little further over and presented me with her very shapely ass. Someone placed a tube of KY in my hand and when I looked to see who it was Bec smiled at me and told me to enjoy the new ass and to make sure that I gave her as good an ass fuck as I have ever given her. She followed this up with a quick peck on the cheek and said that she loved me. After applying plenty of lube to Liz's ass and my cock I proceeded to push into her backdoor to loads of encouragement from the others at the party. The most vocal being from Steve.

As I started to pound into Liz I glanced towards where I had last seen Bec and she had moved. Huddled at the back of the room I saw her talking animatedly with Jenny and Rodney. I wanted to know what they were talking about as it seemed like they were arguing over something. Quickly I lost interest in fucking Liz and the result was that my erection wilted. My cock fell out of Liz and I motioned to a bloke standing next to me to take over fucking Liz for me.

Approaching Bec, Jenny and Rodney I asked Bec what was wrong. Jenny tried to reassure me that it was nothing however I could not miss the forming tears in Bec's eyes so again asked her what the issue was. She simply stated that we should find our cloths and go home she no longer wanted to be here. I told her that if she wanted to leave we would. Turning toward Jenny and Rodney I said that given how Bec was we would leave quietly so as to not disturb the others. Dressing we quietly made our way outside where I called for a taxi. Five minutes later we were o our way home.

In the taxi I asked Bec what the problem was and she answered saying that once we were home she would explain everything then just sat starring out the window. I knew better that to speak in this situation. Arriving home I payed the driver then we went into the lounge where Bec asked me to get her a strong drink while she went to the bathroom. Getting out 2 large tumblers I filled them with ice before poring in a generous amount of Glen Moray single malt whisky. I sat and waited for Bec to join me.

After about 10 minutes I was rising to go check on Bec when she entered the room. She took my breath away as she was dressed in a very shear blue baby doll nightie that I had not seen before. She wore a very tiny g-string that was so translucent she may as well not have worn it as it hid nothing. Picking up her drink Bec started by saying that she was sorry for the way she acted at Jenny & Rodney's house but if I let her explain without interrupting I may understand some things about her that until now she had kept hidden from me. I gave her my undertaking to allow her to continue.

Bec then started to tell her story. She had met Jenny in her second year at uni when she attended a party at the home of one of her class mates. Richy shared the house with 2 others, Pete & a woman named Sara. There were more than 40 people at the party and most of the back yard was taken up with a swimming pool which some of the party goers were using. As I approached the pool area an attractive young woman handed me a glass of white wine saying you look like you could use this. I took the offered drink thanking her and introduced myself. The woman told me her name was Jenifer but her friends called her Jenny. We started chatting and soon it was obvious we had lots of things in common. It was an unusually warm night for late April and as the party progressed more people were either thrown or jumped into the pool I became aware than most of the women in the pool were just wearing their knickers though I did see 2 or 3 were nude. At first glance all of the men in the pool were still wearing their underwear.

Like many uni student parties at that time there was a mountain of alcohol and a wide array of drugs to choose from as well. I was by this stage of the night on what I presumed to be my 3rd or 4th drink and was starting to feel very relaxed. I had never used any drugs and was not about to start but unbeknown to me I was about to find out how it felt to be high. Jenny asked me if I was feeling good and did I want to get into the pool yet as she wanted to swim a little bit. As she said this she started to strip off her clothes and was soon standing in front of me naked. Jenny then walked back into the house and returned quickly with more drinks for us. I took the offered drink and drank it down rapidly, I did not realise just how thirsty I was suddenly feeling. I was also feeling rather warm and jumping in the pool was to look like a good idea in my mind. I was aware that I was feeling very full of energy too despite all of the wine we had drank both before we arrived and here at the party.

12