Pillow Talk Ch. 02

Story Info
In which Daniel cruelly takes his turn with his willing wife.
2.1k words
4.52
21.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her up further onto her knees, exposing her still dripping pussy again. He grabbed her bruised asscheeks roughly, making her hiss in pain as he spread them. Despite that, she obediently arched her back and spread her legs.

"Did that hurt, sweet girl?" he asked as he began stroking his fingers from her pussy to her ass, spreading her wetness up as natural lube. She rocked back against him, eager as always to be fucked in the ass.

"Yes, but I liked it, Daddy," she responded, looking over her shoulder at him. Her brown eyes were heavily lidded with desire, and her lower lip was brighter red from her biting it when she had still been trying to hold back moans.

"Do you want more, my beautiful little masochist?" He squeezed her cheeks and spread them, watching her pussy drip and her large clit get more erect. They'd worked hard to grow it, with testosterone gel and regular pumping, and now it stood out about two inches when fully hard, pulling her inner labia forward and parting them naturally. "Your pussy definitely says you do."

She blushed furiously, a fact that always surprised him. No matter how rough and degrading they played at times, she had maintained her same sense of shame and embarrassment that she had started out with. It added a delicious extra tool to use against her.

Without waiting for an answer, he started smacking her ass again with one hand, and fingering her bottom with the other. She put her head back to the pillow and whimpered, but did not protest.

"There's my good girl. I knew you could take more pain for me." He hit harder and harder, adding another finger as he did. Normally he'd have used lube for her ass, but he could tell that she still craved more pain-as she often did when she was in subspace. He rarely gave it to her when she was this far gone, but today he felt like being nice. Over the sound of the spanks, he heard her mumbling into the pillow. "What was that?"

"I love when you use and abuse me, Daddy," she said, voice husky. "I love when you ignore my needy, drippy pussy and instead use my little girl hole, the one that's just for you."

He smiled, sliding a third finger into that very hole, causing her to stretch. She groaned in pleasure, her hole spasming as she hit her first anal edge. He knew it would be far from her last, as she was ironically one of the few women who could naturally and easily orgasm from anal stimulation-if she had been allowed to orgasm any more, that is. "Well of course you do, sweetheart. You know that your other hole is just for teasing and helping your brains leak out. This is the hole made for fucking."

She mewled, edging again at his words. He continued to speak, his words getting harsher, "Besides, this hole is always the perfect tightness for me, and I like it to hurt you when I use you. Pussies are for denying, but sex is always for my pleasure, isn't that right, little whore?"

"Ohh gods, yes," she moaned, her back arching uncontrollably as his fingers curled hard against her anal walls. "Please, please hurt me. Please use me, please make me your most desperate anal slut. Please please pleasepleaseplease please."

"Well, if you insist," he growled. "But you can't take it back." He rammed his rock hard cock into her ass, the length and girth of it forcing her anal ring to stretch painfully, even after the prep. She screamed, and he grabbed her hair with his clean hand and shoved her face into the pillow to muffle her.

After she stopped, he pulled back, forcing her to arch her back to its fullest extent, allowing him to get all 9 inches in with every thrust. His heavy balls slapped against her pussy, quickly becoming wet with her juices as she edged from the rough treatment.

He pulled back enough to ram into her hard and deep and fast, enjoying the way her anal chute gripped his cock, almost like it was sucking it deeply into her as he was withdrawing. Slamming forward, he felt his tip almost bottom out in her ass, a sensation that made him groan in pleasure and her whine in pain.

He was so lost in the sensations that for a second he didn't hear her pleading for him to stop.

"It's too big, Daddy, please I can't take it, please take it out, please Daddy it hurts," she repeated over and over, words fading into cries of pain.

"Oh, so were you lying when you asked me to do this?" He released her hair and shifted back, holding onto her hips tightly, making sure his thumbs dug into her existing bruises. "You know what the punishment is for lying to me."

"No, Daddy," she gasped out, "I wasn't lying, I just didn't realize how bad it would hurt."

"Yellow?" he asked, slowing. He had barely gotten the first syllable out before she was vigorously shaking her head. "No? Well then, honey. Did you get confused? It's supposed to feel like this for littles, remember? The more it hurts you the better it feels for me. And you want me to feel good, don't you?"

His tone was sweet and mocking, and he could tell by the way that her ass clenched down hard on him that it had had the desired effect.

"Yes, Daddy," she said warily.

"Well then. What should you be doing instead of complaining then, honey?"

"I should be begging you to hurt me more, Daddy." She steeled herself, taking a deep breath. Then she reached to the nightstand, grabbing some clothespins off of it and handing them back to him. She also grabbed the harsh wooden paddle and handed it back. "Please, please hurt me."

"Beg for it," he said, sliding the paddle over her ass. "We've already done a lot today, convince me that you really want more."

She began to beg without hesitation. "Daddy, please hurt me. Please put clothespins on my needy and swollen clit. Hurt it to remind me that my pleasure comes entirely at your discretion, hurt it because you like when it's sore and bruised when you suck on it. Please pinch it and twist it and hurt it just because it's fun to make me cry and edge from the pain when you do. Please, Daddy, hurt me and laugh at how pathetic I am begging for pain from you."

His cock throbbed in her tight ass, and he knew that he wouldn't be able to last long enough to give her the pain she was so sweetly asking for if he didn't pull out and take a break. The sight of her gaped and painfully red asshole almost made up for his reluctance at pulling out.

He began to put the clothespins on her, stroking her clit and pumping it between his fingers. It didn't need much help as she was still soaked and it was slippery and erect. He pinched, then slid from the base down to the tip, making sure his fingernails scraped her as he did. She flinched but didn't pull away from him, not even when he pinched the most sensitive tip as hard as he could. She screamed into the pillow as he placed the harshest clothespin on that now-sore spot.

Her legs began to tremble almost instantly. "More, please, Daddy?" she asked through a raw throat.

"One more, honey, or two?" he asked, examining the rest of her clit, tugging on the existing clothespin to stretch her out to her full length. Two could fit easily, but he knew that each successive one he added increased the pain exponentially.

"One?" she asked hopefully. He dutifully added one, this time at the base.

While she did enjoy pain, they both knew this was pushing her close to her limit, and that she couldn't take more than two total for very long, especially not this far into a scene. The pain was already getting to her even with how deep she was in subspace.

He was a cruel dom at times, but above all he was a loving dom, and he wanted to keep her safe. She was his wife first, submissive second.

"Okay," he said. "Then hand me the crop instead of the paddle, and hold your cheeks spread."

The clothespins on her clit bobbed as all of her lower muscles clenched with fear, but she did what she was told. Her pussy, ever the traitor, continued to leak steadily, strands of her wetness all but touching the bed.

"Thirteen strokes, honey. Count them out."

He aimed the crop at her anus, which had only the tiniest gape remaining to show that it had been in use. It was red before he started hitting it, and it only got redder as he cropped it, getting progressively harder with each stroke. She took the punishment as stoically as possible, muffling her screams in the pillow on the last strokes, but never missing the count.

He cast the crop to the side after the last stroke, and without further deliberation rammed his cock back into her tenderized asshole. The warmth felt amazing, as did knowing that she endured all that pain just to further please him. Her ass was even tighter this time than it had been the first round, partially because it hadn't been stretched out again-but mostly because each thrust forced her to clench in pain.

He barely realized he was speaking to her, alternating between praise for how well she was taking it, and telling her what a dirty slut she was and how she deserved to be treated like this for being such a cocktease to him all the time, constantly making him hard.

It didn't take long before he felt the warm pleasure begin to again work its way up his shaft, the glorious ache of his cum flowing from his laden balls. This time, he didn't try to pace himself, and instead let himself pound harder and harder into her, reveling in her moans of pain and the clicking sound of the clothespins bumping into each other with the movement.

With a loud moan of his own he succumbed to the rush of the orgasm, feeling his release pour into her, his balls aching with the strength of it.

He reached a fumbling hand down and removed the clothespins as gently as he could, his softening cock still inside her.

She jerked in pain, collapsing again onto her stomach, legs spread apart. Doing so tugged his cock out of her, causing some of his cum to stream out as well, gathering in a wet puddle beneath her.

He moved up the bed to lie next to her, stroking her hair and back, murmuring complete sweetness to her, praising her for being so good. Telling her how much he loved her and how he was so thankful for her.

He lost track of how long he sat doing that, and only stopped when she raised her head enough to kiss him. In a whisper she asked, "I'm not sure I trust my legs right now, can you help me to the bathroom?"

"Of course," he said, as he wanted to clean up a little bit too. He helped her stand, and after he had washed off, left her to do her necessaries.

He ordered her favorite kind of food, grabbed her some over the counter painkillers, an ice pack, and some lotion to rub into her abused skin.

After she had hobbled back to the bed and taken the meds, he made sure to give her comfy clothes and many snuggles, holding her and making sure she came out of subspace safely.

Re-arranging themselves after he had brought in the pizza, she nuzzled into him, tucking her head under his chin.

"I love you so much, and I'm so glad we did this. It was intense, I'll admit, but it felt so good to let go and just submit to you."

He kissed the top of her head. "I feel the same way, sweetheart. My dearest wife."

"Thank you," she said through a mouthful of pizza. "We should do it again sometime."

He waited until after she had swallowed before kissing her again, sweetly. "My love, you know I'll do with you whatever you want. You set the boundaries, and I'll follow."

He twined their hands together, being sure their wedding bands touched as he raised her hand to his lips.

"I'm forever yours, my love."