Pimping Wife for Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are truly a special woman Rylee." He said pulling both her nipples outward between his index fingers and thumbs as she gasped.

"I hope Owen treats you as such." His hand ran from her chest, up her neck, and to her jaw. Thumb on her throat he moved her head around and inspected her, commanding her every movement.

"He does." She smacked her lips as she let him own and play with her. It was a dominating possessiveness that she respected in a man. It was carnal respect that saw her body submit.

Leaning over he took her tit into his mouth, again his exploration out of pure curiosity for her body rather than any sort of pattern. He gnashed at her nipples with his teeth, but gently to not cause true pain. He fondled her with a loving and lustful slickness as she cooed in his ear, all the while his hand stayed at her throat.

Rylee decided to instigate some herself, reaching down to his swim trunks and opening them.

"Oh, Mrs. Rylee."

She giggled cutely as she found his cock and began to tug it. She felt something rather girthy there between his legs. Not overly long, just a good thickness that she knew would feel wonderful filling her. As he continued to suckle on her she would tug on him in turn. His cock was already rock hard and ready for action as the two worked their way up to the principal act.

Pulling away from her breast, he held her nipple between her teeth. After some pulling, he let it spring back and jiggle her bosom, a motion that made his heart warm. Gregg looked down at his employee's young wife and smiled.

"You are beautiful Rylee." His eyes closed as his face came close to hers.

Hands still around her throat she accepted his lips on hers. His tongue invaded her mouth for a time as she eagerly pulled at his cock. It was no longer a matter of ambition for her, she wanted, no she needed to be fucked by Gregg. It was a strange sexual power that he held over her, the commanding spirit of a businessman turned her on. In much the same vein it was a quality she also loved about Owen, and how he would take possession of her like some sort of asset in the bed.

"Mrs. Rylee... can I be forward." Gregg separated his lips from hers.

She laughed at the question for a man who had not let go of her throat. Gregg had touched her in ways no man other than her husband had for a decade.

"Mmhmm." She smiled and tried to nod, though his grasp allowed little. Still, she gave his cock needy pulls as her eyes begged to be fucked.

"You're a sweet woman. A good mother." He looked down at her body and with his other hand inserted a finger into her cunt.

Rylee wasn't sure where he was going with this, but his finger was speaking to her in a way that she didn't care.

"Are you on birth control?" He looked into her eyes with the intensity of a businessman.

As the subordinate in this exchange, Rylee answered as bidden. Shaking her head no as she gasped at the feeling of him rubbing the inside of her pussy.

"Good... you are a fertile girl... clearly." His hand left her slit and explored the rest of her body from hip to tummy to breast. He admired how womanly she was, how she looked to be good at bearing children.

"You see... I have no children." He looked into her eyes deeply. "Have you both been thinking of having another?" He turned her head slightly to the side, kissing her on the neck.

"Ahhh..." she relished the feeling and was salivating at the prospect of this conversation. "I've been trying to convince him." She whined as he nibbled at her ear.

"Ok..." Gregg came back up to look her in the eyes. "Mrs. Rylee." He yanked her head backward so she was looking straight up at him. Stiffly he held her gaze as he had the most serious of expressions.

"I am going to cum in you. You better convince Owen it's time to have another so he doesn't suspect." His eyes stared deeply at the girl, knowing he was going to breed her.

"And what of my husband's career?" She sharply retorted with that same knowing expression. Rylee may be under the dominating spell of Gregg Finch, but she still had ambition.

Gregg smiled, he loved a sharp woman.

"He will be looked after. He is a promising young businessman after all." Greg reassured her.

Glancing towards their room Rylee thought for a second as she secured her husband's future. Then her eyes met back with Greggs as she pursed her lips. The two embraced for a long moment before she smiled and nodded her agreement to the arrangement silently.

At that moment his hand released her throat, a disappointing feeling all but for a split second. Losing her grip on his cock, she felt his hands wrap around her body and lift her by the thighs slightly out of the water. The sound of running water down her back trickled into the pool as he looked up at her and slowly guided her down to the tip of his cock. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his back, and she held on to his neck for a time as she felt his tip kiss her sex.

"I don't think I could keep my hands off you if you were my wife Mrs. Rylee." He shifted her body slightly to better align their essences. The feeling of her warm motherly slit parting along the head of his cock excited him. So eagerly did he want to slam her down on it and show the young woman a fraction of how he would have fucked her if he were younger.

"Well right now I am yours... so by all means." Her tone was confident, eagerly sexual, and slightly shaky as she nervously felt his thick manhood at the precipice of her entrance.

He let her shakey breaths be the only noise for a long moment as she gripped him tightly waiting for his first move. The eager wife of an ambitious businessman could hardly wait to be violated for the sake of her husband's career.

"Well then sweetie, let's give it a go." With a huff, he lifted her ever so slightly before bringing her down hard onto his rod. Slamming himself into her with one thrust.

She yelled out an exasperated yet fulfilled moan that shook her to her core. No longer did she lean back holding on to his neck, instead she wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Ohhhh ohhh my god." She whined so softly in his ear. He was a girthy fellow, his thickness had split her open and filled her side to side in such a new way. The coarse feeling of his grey chest hairs on her tits and his grey pubes on her labia gave her a tingle as he began to move again. Small little thrusts of him squeezing through her lips made them both groan with pleasure.

Rylee held her eyes shut and from time to time throwing back her head while singing in tune to his thrusts. Her mouth was permanently agape as she drew in the air so heavily. Gregg looked at her with admiration and lust as he pushed her against the wall of the pool. Underneath the water he held his position between her younger legs, pushing on her thighs with his own. With each thrust, he tried to reach deeper into Rylee.

Her nails dug into his back as all she could do was accept him. More and more his cock made her boil over with pleasure, rubbing a particular spot that made her go numb to the rest of the world. Where at first she thought a feeble old man would make her do all the work, now she was being dominated. Her womanhood was occupied by another man wishing to fertilize her womb.

Looking towards their room Rylee wondered what Owen thought of all of this. She was holding on to his boss so eagerly and moaning so loudly while being fucked. They had only teased about doing something like this before, and for her it was amazing. Did Owen enjoy watching her get her guts rearranged by his boss?

But as she thought of her husband Gregg would bring her back to the moment, upping the pace as he excitedly began to push deeper. She knew he would cum soon. And as he rubbed her in such a carnal way with the intentions he made her aware of, she knew she would cum soon as well.

The way he had held her throat and told her, not asked, that he would cum in her was nearly enough to send her into orgasm. Now the old man was making good on his promise to conquer her womb. The closer he came to it the closer she was to boiling over.

"I refuse... to believe... you've been a mother three times already." He pushed hard into her, feeling the prickliness of her labia against his balls. "You're a tight girl. Means you need more." He shoved inside aggressively as he looked her in the eyes.

Rylee simply melted, there were no words in response, only an increasingly warming cunt.

Gregg for his part could feel this, the contractions of her walls pulling his seed out. For a long few moments, both knew it was happening. Gregg began to slam a very particular way. Rylee held onto his back, eyes, and mouth wide.

She came first, a deep rumbling that was like a wave across the walls of her vagina. She squeezed around him, pussy tightened as her eyes watered and her mouth gaped. There was no scream, she couldn't draw a breath, she simply came on the older man's cock with silent respect.

Feeling this was the end, he couldn't hold back any longer, no matter how long he wanted to possess Owen's wife. One last slam of his cock found her womb and released ropes of cum. Both finished intense orgasms together. For his part, he filled her slit with millions of sperm, each as eager as he to breed the young female.

Rylee's favorite feeling was being cummed in. It was partially why she already had three kids, and why she had been begging for a fourth. The feeling that a man desired to impregnate her was so intense. Gregg's filling of her cunt with warm cum was no less so than her husband's. Her orgasm lasted longer than his, from triggering his on till the last drop ejaculated from his penis. Ryle quivered with the intensity of her climax till the very end. Her eyes looked towards the slider of their room where she knew Owen watched. There was a bit of guilt in her eyes about how much she enjoyed that so intensely. She knew her face portrayed that fact.

In the room, Whiskey tumbler in hand watching the events in the pool unfold, Owen tsked. He knew that face instantly. The little slut had wanted another baby, and it looked like she was getting one at this very second. It was not to say he was mad, but rather he knew he was going to have to follow through in his own way. Mrs. Rylee sure would be getting the better end of the deal as two men vied to impregnate her first.

After all, there was no way Owen could let that old man's sperm beat him to the chase.

12