Pin Money Pt. 03

Story Info
Eve's modeling expands.
5.6k words
4.55
14k
28
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

Wednesday:

Eve was surprised to see a tall black man talking to Drew on the set. Up to now, outside of a couple of dozen shots with Daryl, she'd been alone, but this man looked like a model. Tall, extremely fit, and very good-looking.

"Oh, hey Eve. This is Jerry They'd like some couples shots...you know, perhaps a honeymoon theme? Did you wear your wedding ring today?" Drew asked.

Eve shook the man's huge hand, "I have it in my purse. Do you want me to put it on now, or...?"

"Later is good. Let's get a few shots with the team suits. You've got great shoulders and legs for this," the photographer observed. "Alex, start her with the rack over there and make sure to minimize her chest..." he suddenly laughed, "her rack, as much as you can."

Alex walked Eve over to the rack and pulled off a red, white, and blue team one-piece, "Let's start with this one," she said.

Eve looked around and the dressing screen was gone, then over at the two men who were looking at something on the laptop, their backs turned.

"Relax, Eve. These guys?" she nodded over at them, "By now you should be comfortable changing in front of them...though if it were me, I'd want Jerry looking when I get naked. Damn! He's hot," she sighed. "But if you're still feeling modest just keep your back turned."

Eve blushed as she stripped naked and pulled on the first suit. It was at least a size small and she had to push her boobs into the top which made it even harder to breathe.

"Great! You look great!" Drew said. Ok, let's start with you over here, we'll make it look like you're at a pool." He had her do various poses, bending over as if she were ready to dive in, as if walking around a pool, even doused with water and drying herself off. "Turn, yes like that. Can you pull it in, there, you have a great ass for these suits,"

Eve knew they wanted as much skin as possible so she quit trying the cover her boob and pulled the back of the suit between her cheeks. She began bending over more hearing the approving comments.

Then they brought out a wooden box, "I know it might be strange but can you do a few dives off the platform onto the mats?" he asked. "The best thing is to tuck and roll just before you hit, with your, um, assets I'd avoid a belly flop."

"Here, I'll show you how I did it," Alex stepped over to the platform.

Eve nodded as the tall blonde leaped out, tucking into a ball as she neared the mats. She laughed with the woman as she jumped up happily.

"Man, I love doing these shoots," she said. "Ok, Eve, you try it."

The girl started to enjoy diving, getting more relaxed feeling pride hearing the encouragement from Drew as she got better at it. She was taken back to her gymnastics training along with the ballet classes her mom had her take. Eve was aware that Jerry rarely ever looked away after she started posing, especially when she changed.

After an hour of modeling various one-pieces, Alex walked her over to the next rack. "Let's get you dried off then we'll move to the ones that will make the boys hard," she laughed. "Oh, trust me, on you these would make a gay man cum." She picked up the hairdryer as the girl peeled off the damp one-piece.

Eve realized she'd been sitting on a stool naked in front of the two men while the tall girl brushed her hair forgetting her modesty. 'This must be what Alex meant when she said the other men had seen thousands of naked women. I must be getting used to this,' she thought.

"Ok, these are resort suits and you should be able to breathe in these," the tall blonde commented. She was not getting used to the naked beauty in front of her and had they been alone she would have found an excuse to kneel between the young blonde's legs to get a taste of that tight pussy. She collected herself as she handed the first two-piece to the girl.

After 10 minutes of shooting, Drew looked over at the girl, "Get changed into the ones on the left of the rack. We'll do a series of couples shots. Eve are you comfortable with a bit of close contact with Jerry? This is going to be the section with a honeymoon theme," he chuckled seeing the look on the girl's face, "No. nothing like that. Take a look at the monitor." he waved the girl over.

Eve looked and saw a beautiful white beach, palm trees, and a turquoise ocean. Daryl was setting up beach chairs and she nodded, "I was wondering how the green screen looked. Can I see some of the other shots later?" she asked.

"Sure. Can you come back this evening? When we're done with your session I have a few more girls coming in and I go through all these every night. Say, seven?" he asked.

Eve thought about what Adam might say but she'd be done with the dishes and just tell him she needed to go over some of the shots. She figured he'd be buried in the endless supply of paperwork he brought home every night. It suddenly occurred to her they'd not made love in two weeks. All hr friends warned her that for the first few years she'd have sex every day, then every other day, and eventually once a week or once a month. She'd just been married six months.

"Sure. That would be great, I mean if I don't take you away from your work," she said quickly.

The man laughed, "A welcome distraction. Staring at sexy beautiful women," he waved a hand at the screens, "is exhausting. Don't worry about it. You're the first girl to ask to see the photos. It will be great," he smiled. "Ok, Jerry, Eve, let's do some shots with you two glowing as you savor the moment," he told both. "Oh, Eve. Put your wedding rings back on. I think it might be appropriate to wear them now."

At first, Eve tensed up as the powerful black man touched her, nothing to do with race but a man other than her husband stroking her bare skin felt a bit too intimate as if this were cheating. She told herself that this was make-believe and to relax. Believe she was in love with this man, attracted to this man. She observed his rippled muscles, his perfect features and found herself fantasizing she'd be in his arms that night, her legs opened wide inviting him. Soon she was pressing her breasts against the man as they walked, hugged, and acted like they were at the beach.

Alex was beaming as Eve came over, "I was worried at first, but you're natural. If I didn't know better I'd be assuming you'd be getting no sleep tonight with your new 'husband,'" she giggled.

The girl blushed, "This is as close to any man other than my husband I've ever been," she said softly. She looked back at the model, "Um, is that for real?"

Alex looked over to where Jerry was standing in the lycra shorts he'd changed into and nodded, "Honey, you have no idea," she sighed.

The small blonde saw the look on the taller girl's face, "And I'm guessing you have more than an idea...that looks like a memory," she giggled.

The older blonde blushed, "Memories...a lot of memories." She plucked another suit off, "Careful with him. He has stamina. I couldn't walk the next day," she whispered. "Anyhow, here's my favorite and when Jerry sees this you'll get a better idea how big he is," she sighed.

Eve looked at the woman, "Wait, was this before you were married?"

Alex laughed, "You're so innocent, God! I don't even remember if I ever was so innocent. Yes, I'm married and Jim is a great guy, but he never asks and I never tell. I think he knows though. Let's get you dressed."

Eve pulled on the tiny strings having to adjust the top to cover her nipples. She'd never worn a thong and the feeling of the string pressing between her cheeks was disturbing at first as was the cool air on her ass.

"Nice, beautiful. Eve you are going to cause a bikini shortage when this catalog comes out. Ok, you guys. It's evening and no one is around. It's just you two on the chaise here lit by tiki lamps. You've done a great job so far showing how in love you are and without getting too involved could I see a bit of...affection? You know, can you kiss? I want to see heat," he ordered.

At first, Eve was again a bit tense especially feeling the firm shaft press against her ass but Jerry had a way of making her feel comfortable, safe and she soon let go and relaxed. Hearing Drew tell them to kiss she hesitated at first, but his soft lips against hers felt natural and when she felt his tongue probing her lips, she went with it. She made no move to stop the large hands as they explored her bare skin including her ass. Without thinking she rolled on top of him straddling the man's waist enjoying the feeling of the hard rod pressing against her crotch. Alex was right about how big he could get, she'd not be surprised to get up to see the baseball bat rather than a hard penis.

Jerry wanted nothing more than to feel the tits pressing against him, or slide his hand under the tiny triangle covering her pussy and he let out a low groan as the girl's cunt gently pressed against his aching cock as if trying to make out the size and shape. He freely ran his hands down her back onto those creamy globes, feeling her glutes rhythmically flex.

Alex was standing next to Daryl, her breathing getting deeper, "The wardrobe room after the shoot," she whispered. She reached down squeezing his hard-on. She smiled hearing his soft groan. More than once Daryl had tried to get into her pants and now that he'd be getting his chance she hoped he'd last until she came.

"Great, this is great but now I need to get some shots of the front of Eve's suit. Can you turn and face me, Jerry, get behind her...you know. spooning. You two are horny as hell and you don't know if you'll make it to your room, that's it. Go ahead, she's yours for the taking...your wife, yours to have and to hold," Drew said as the man humped the pale blonde's ass. "Eve, you're doing great, let him touch you. This is the man you promised yourself to...freely given yourself to," he said softly. "Don't hold back, we'll use only the PG-rated photos but I want to see passion."

Eve turned her head meeting Jerry's lips as his hands cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples before moving down to her now soaking crotch, his fingers just teasing the upper hem.

"She's yours, you've been waiting, just push your fingers under...that's it," Drew said softly as he clicked the shutter over and over. "This is so hot, go on, explore what she's been keeping from you."

Eve let out a long sigh as the man's fingers disappeared under the thin fabric...touching her just above...just on her...there!. "Ooooohhhhh," She unconsciously opened her legs as only the second man ever touched her clitoris. He knew what he was doing too, unlike Adam who seemingly was unaware she had one. The aching in her belly was almost painful and without realizing it had lifted her top leg up.

"Oh wow. That's a wrap," Drew breathed as he put down the camera. He saw the blonde's face suddenly focus before jumping up and dashing over to the chair behind the rack of suits. He nodded at Alex who went over to calm the girl down the looked at the grinning man who was licking his fingers as he came over.

"Man! That girl was so close. If you hadn't stopped the shoot you could have made good money off the next hour or so," he smiled.

Drew nodded. "I thought about that. Let's see how this goes. I'd hate to make a quick buck on one shoot then have her disappear," he said looking over as the girl quickly dressed.

"She might disappear but she'll be back. You can tell she's not getting what she needs at home," Jerry said softly, "check out the crotch on that suit, it's soaked." he sighed.

As Eve was getting ready to head home, Drew came over. She blushed furiously remembering how close she came to allowing a stranger to do what he wanted with her.

"Unbelievable," Drew smiled happily at the girl, then looked at Alex, "It took you what? Six months of shooting before you relaxed and truly got into the fantasies?" he asked her.

The girl nodded, "He's right. You're so good at this. We all believed you were on the beach with your new husband," the woman beamed.

Drew patted the small blonde on the shoulder, "I see you're feeling guilty because you let yourself go. Hell, most models would kill to be able to do that. It's a gift, a rare gift. You'll go far if you relax and let it happen. Remember this, remember how real it felt. You should be proud." He looked back at the cameras, "I can't tell you how many wasted shoots there've been because the models tensed up or acted...acted like they were acting." He kissed the girl on the cheek, "Thanks." He started to walk away, "Seven? I think you'll like the shots."

As Eve drove home see wondered what it was she felt. Her whole midsection still ached as if she had to pee but she didn't. It was both uncomfortable and tantalizing as if she wanted the discomfort to increase. She had to shift on the seat as she could still feel Jerry's fingers opening her labia and squishing inside. That was another thing. Why was she so wet down there? With Adam, she'd always felt slightly damp except after when he came inside her. But even then she'd never felt as wet as she did during the shoot.

She looked up as she was putting the lasagna in the oven, "Hey honey. I made lasagna with hot Italian Sausage. I hope that's ok," she said.

Adam put down his briefcase and kissed his blonde wife, "That sounds great. I'm starving. Get me a beer and let me know when it's ready," he said as he took his case into the living room.

Eve opened the fridge door wondering why he didn't get the beer himself. She poured the glass and took it over to him. "Here you go. Um, I was wondering if you'd like to...um, make love tonight?" she asked softly.

The man took the glass, his eyes on the paper in front of him, "What? Sorry, I was looking at this proposal I wrote. I think I need to rewrite it. It doesn't have enough...I don't know," he sighed. "What did you say?"

"Um, dinner. Dinner will be ready in an hour. Do you want me to make myself scarce tonight? I was asked if I wanted to go over the shots we took this week and I'd like to go. Also, I need to pick up some things at the store," she said.

"Yes. I need this to be right," he said dismissively. "I could use the quiet time."

Eve was wondering why she felt guilty going to look at the pictures. It was not like she was cheating on him but simply looking at the results of the shoot...on the other hand, why did she again have that ache in her belly?

She had to ring the bell when she got to the studio as the front door was locked. After a minute, Drew came trotting up to the door, unlocked it, and threw it open.

"Eve, come on in. You will love the shots from today. Again, I can't believe what a natural you are." He led her to his office, "Have a seat here," he pointed to the couch. He pulled out a remote and clicked through the series of shots from the first day. "Incredible. If I never met you I'd think you were 16." He looked at the girl, "Do you ever wear makeup?" She'd removed all the makeup Brenda had applied, though it was minimal.

"No, Adam thinks it...um makes me look like a whore," she said softly. "I have had to remove it all before Adam gets home."

"Well, I won't deny you do not need it, but...anyhow, let's go through the rest of these."

Eve felt a surge of pride seeing how good she looked and how real the backgrounds seemed. She truly looked as if she were diving into a pool, her form flawless. It was when she saw the shots with Jerry that Drew paused.

"I'll show you the ones I like and, um, those we can put in the catalog, but up to you, would you like to see the more risqué ones?" he asked.

Eve blushed, "I don't know, should I? I may have gotten a bit into it...though I liked it, I'm not sure Adam would approve," she sighed.

"Let's go through the ones that made the cut," he said as he started the slide show.

Eve felt the ache start again in her belly and her nipples harden as she saw how close Jerry was to her, how freely he touched her. It was nothing outrageous but natural for two lovers comfortable with each other. "Wow! These are...incredible," she sighed. "The contrast...I mean, he's so dark and I look like I've never been in the sun." she blushed.

Drew smiled, "These will be great. Drakes will love these as they have to appeal to a wide demographic." He came to one where they were kissing, "This is the most believable photo I've ever seen between two models that just met each other." He put down the remote, "I have the ones we can't use set up so if you want to see them..." The girl's breathing had changed and her chest and neck were slightly flushed...and her nipples were pushing through the bra and tee-shirt.

Eve nodded, "I would like to see them," she said softly.

Drew hit play and scrolled through the pictures where Jerry's hands were on her ass, cupping her breasts and others where her body didn't shield the long shaft outlined in his lycra shorts. He looked over at the girl hearing her gasps and low moans. Her legs were crossed but she was moving her thigh up and down and she was even more flushed than before.

Eve let out a soft moan seeing the pictures with her on top, her bare pale cheeks glowing under the lights, and then her being spooned from behind. She never touches herself but suddenly wished she could as that large brown hand fully covered her breast...Adam's hand barely covered half, followed by the same hand under her bottoms. The aching in her stomach was becoming more intense and she worried she'd wet herself but simply stared at the monitor. She let out a breath as the screen went blank.

"I take it you liked those?" Drew asked. "I made a thumb drive for you with these if you want," he said reaching over to his desk.

She took the envelope and pulled out the drive and the check. "$1,245.00" she blurted. "Wow! That's a lot more than my $50 allowance," she sighed.

Drew jerked his head around, "What? $50 a day? A week?"

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Adam gives me $50 a week for personal stuff. I mean food and clothes are outside of that, but if I want to go to the beauty parlor or heaven forbid, a spa, cooking lessons..." she trailed off. "Pretty lame, huh?" she asked.

"Damn!" Drew sighed, "None of my business." He looked at the girl, "Did you like today's shoot? The intimacy didn't scare you off, did it?"

The girl blushed, "I did, um, maybe too much. It felt so real to me, like had you not stopped..."

"You would have taken it further...like he truly were your new husband?"

The girl blushed and nodded, "I think I would have let him," she sighed.

Drew nodded, "That's because you are so good at this. I give you a scenario and you become the person we want," he scrolled to the pictures of her diving, "Your form is perfect. I think we could say we took these at the Olympics and no one would question it." He scrolled to another, "Look how you're looking at Jerry. If I just saw these shots I'd assume they were candid shots taken at a resort of a couple in love." He left the picture of the large brown hand inside the tiny triangle.

"We are short a girl for tomorrow's shoot, or rather shoots. I wasn't sure you'd want to do the lingerie, you know bras, panties, teddies, but if you're up for it we could use you," he asked.

"I can do that, I mean, I've seen catalogs with women posing in bras and panties, are they that much different from the swimwear shoot?"

"Well, some are like that but Drakes has a limited subscription Intimates Collection catalog," he reached behind him and handed the girl the latest catalog.

The girl took it and paged through. She looked up at the man, "This...um, this looks like, oh my God! Is that her...?"

"It might not be for you," Drew said softly, "Yes, that's a crotchless teddy, look at some of the back pages," he suggested. "This is why I didn't suggest it and as you say there's a lot of shots we can take with the family catalog without getting into these," he smiled, "I would never push you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers
12