Ping Zing Zow

Story Info
An unexpected play partner elicits some electric feelings.
1.1k words
4.43
2.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers

Ping - I don't do pings, or super swipes, or mega stars, or whatever nonsense your app is selling. Who is this guy?

"Beaverpleaser"??? Noooo, really, ha ha....

Hmm, twenty miles away - damn this small town life, no one is closer than a corn-field flanked-drive away. He's cute ...ok, 'accept ping'.

That was fast.

We exchange pleasantries; thanks, you're cute too.

No, I'm not coming to your hotel tonight. Yeah, we can chat. Totally; this app sucks for chatting. Here, just text me.

Oh, voice memos, that's fun.

His energy feels kinda scattered. All over the place...although he has been traveling. Maybe he's just road weary?

New voice memo: growling...hmmm, hee hee, that is fun.

Really? Hours? You want to eat my...for hours....I'm kinda rethinking this booty call. No. Stick to the plan. You talked about boundaries in therapy. You got this.

Oh, you want to come through town tomorrow to meet me? Sure.

Are you familiar with area?

Oh you went to school here...yeah that's not awkward. So, how badly do you want this booty call...

"listen my life is complicated, if you are up for it, I have an extended lunch break and ...my office?" He's game? Ok.

We exchange a few more messages before I fall asleep and he checks-in when he wakes up. This is happening? This is happening.

My expectations are still low, but I'm horny, so willing to give it the ol' college try. I'm still getting a frenetic energy from him, not sure this is gonna pan out.

We meet in my building lobby. Zing.

Wait, what just happened?

He's hot, like not in a traditional sense per se, but I can feel his sexual energy at ten yards and...I want it.

After a quick pit stop, we head up to my office.

There's nervous energy for sure, but hot - no denying.

The second floor is empty, my office suite, empty. We enter my tiny space. He's talking, I'm distracted. He touches my shoulder. Zap.

"Hey, would you rub my shoulders?"

He does, it feels awesome. Still talking, half listening, distracted. He kisses me.

Zow!

He's a great kisser...oh yeah.

Let's get down to brass tacks, by which I mean, I strip naked and splay on the picnic blanket on my floor as fast as he says "green light."

He's sweet, complimentary, and ... fuck ...good at eating pussy. I swear I'm gonna squirt, but just cum. Just cum...you met this guy fifteen minutes ago and have already cum once. He continues, he's good, I am very much enjoying. He's hot...literally- there is very little air flow, other than a small fan, which is really a heater with a fan option, that he's now standing in front of, trying to regulate his body temperature. He's looking at me, complimenting me. I feel very seen and appreciated. That's an incredible turn-on.

I really want more kissing.

I opt to take him in my mouth as he stands in front of the fan.

***

You appreciates MY talents now. And smile as I look up at you. You come down to meet me on the floor, sitting cross-legged. I move to face you, your legs wrapped around me, mine wrapped around you. Like an erotic scene from a movie, but not something I've enjoyed in real life...full lotus.

Our bodies are close, pressing together. Kissing, such delicious kissing.

I feel you, hard, pressing against my cunt. I tilt my pelvis so you can slick your penis up with the juices of my pussy. Fuck, that feels really nice. I slip you in and we fuck. It's intense and lovely.

You look me in the eyes, "I need more of you." You lie me down, kissing, touching, flipping... you are on top, but your face is buried between my legs and my face presented with your semi-erect cock and hanging balls. Well, this is...different....oh my god...what are you doing? That feels amazing. Tongue, mouth, fingers...I'm coming.

In a blink we are face-to-face again, "can I fuck you from behind?"

"Of course!"

I then survey our limited setting ...on the floor? He already has some rug burns from the industrial-grade carpet, that just seems mean. Standing? Ugh, I can never get the angle right. We agree the small ottoman is our best choice. I kneel on it, with really no additional room. I brace myself against the wall. You slide in, nope - wrong angle, no room. Not to be bested, I was a Girl Scout goddammit!

I pull the ottoman away from the wall, kneel, and lean forward...all the way forward, resulting in a yogic-esque inversion; a cross between child's pose and headstand. My bare ass and pussy in the air like an open flower vase. You slide in again. Muuuuuuuch better.

Holy crap...what are you doing? Whatever it is, don't stop. Did you manifest a second penis, additional fingers? How are touching inside, outside, up and down simultaneously?

My ujjayi breath training taking over, deepening my connection to you, to my body, my pleasure. Holy fuuuuck!

Pretty sure my third-eye and crown chakra just came as well.

Wow...wow, wow, wow. That was....fun!

We sit next to each other, quiet, just be-ing, connecting in the same time and space. Quiet.

"What time is it," you ask. "Shit, I gotta get on the road."

"Yeah," I agree, "I have fifteen minutes until my next appointment."

We clean up and redress, tidying my space. Erasing any visual evidence of what just happened. You are chatting again, telling me a little more about yourself. You are becoming human, endearing...I lean against the built-in on the opposite wall and gesture for you to come to me.

We are kissing and pressing our bodies together again. You start swaying as if dancing with me to an unheard musical score.

"I know you have to go, but I am really enjoying this," I say.

"So...can I come back sometime? Maybe get us a room for the weekend," you sweetly ask.

"I'd like that...a lot"

"Because, I feel bad about all this." Was he referring to the awesome multiple orgasms and spiritual-awakening I just experienced?

"I'm really worn down from all my traveling and our 'limited play space' - I really would like to honor and please you to my fullest abilities."

Damn...my mind it spinning with that image.

He continues, "I also want to thank you, for taking a chance and holding space for me. And listening to me. Thank you." ....who is this man? I am excited to find out.

"Of course," I respond, "thank you for making the trip and taking a chance on me as well. I very much look forward to getting to know you and seeing you again."

We both gather our things. And share a sweet kiss goodbye. You head left towards to the back stairs, I right to exit out the front of the building.

I text you...'thank you. Safe travels, let me know when you get home.'

'Of course. You are amazing. Thank YOU.'

Ping. Zing...a helluva fling.

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers