Pink Cotton Candy

Story Info
Man gets surprising therapy at work.
4.1k words
4.29
16.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday:

"It is fucking mandatory Kyle." My boss said. "Every week, you are no special employee Kyle, just because you get good numbers. Does not make you privy to anything. Except a good bonus, which you already get. All sales staff needs a weekly debriefing. By a state psychologist. You can't skip out any longer."

I intentionally stared at the big old-fashioned clock behind his mahogany desk. I did not want any eye contact while being barraged with this. Oh no.

"Fine Larry. I will do it then, but only since you ask so nicely. So, what's he like anyway."

"It's a she Kyle. A woman, and she is a temp until the regular state guy gets back. Should only be for a couple of weeks at most."

"Fuck Larry, a woman? I got to bitch and moan to some woman about my make belief problems."

"Your attitude is dangerous Kyle. No more arguing. Now as your boss, not your friend, but your boss. You will do this, or find another firm willing to pay you as much as we do, asshole." He grinned at the asshole part.

"Fine Larry, I'll do it. For the job. And for you. And mostly the money." I smiled at him. I could see my attitude was getting to him. He sighed and gestured me out of his office.

It was an acceptable job; sales branch was a fucking bomb. We sold to corporations. Meaning sales where rare. Or at least new ones are. Standard sales of the same stuff every year, sure you get payed for the standard stuff. But the new sales, selling them something they never bought before. Big pay out.

Now I was not a very suave salesman, but most of the corporate buyer appreciate a straight shooter. No bullshit. No catch, just a deal and an opportunity. Or so they thought. It did pan out for them sometimes, but most of the time, I did not really care.

All money.

That is what this job was for me.

Last Christmas some weak-willed newbies had a burn out. Cry me a river, right? Anyway. The company had to settle in court, in 4 out of 7 cases. Cost them a huge amount.

Since then, they had a state assigned therapist. I had avoided him like a demon avoids holy water. My friendship with Larry helped. I was not going to burn out so easily, and I had no intention of wasting my time. But Larry, nor I it seemed, had a choice. Mandatory was the key word here.

Fine then, it is going to be a great ninety minutes of my life. I checked my watch. Ten minutes till zero hour. A quick tea could not hurt, it was near the shrink's office anyway.

I finished the somewhat drinkable brew in quite a fast pace, not hot enough to burn anything anyway. Never been a coffee guy. Stains the teeth, also disliked the taste as a kid. Too bitter, guess I started drinking it too early. T-minus five minutes. Guess it is better to be early then to be late.

I knocked at the door. "Hi, its Kyle Davids, I heard this is where I am expected to be for the next ninety minutes." I tried to hide the disdain and dread in my voice. I wanted to be working, talking with somebody that could give me a bonus, not making up something to say to check the mandatory part of my list.

No immediate answer, just as I was about to knock on the door again. It opened. A tall woman, her hair done up business like. It shined in its auburn color. She only wore exceptionally light make up, accenting her beautiful face. She seemed to be a fit person. From what I could tell. A conservative look. A long black skirt, with matte black pumps. Her legs covered on stockings or tights. Could not tell. Her brown satin shirt tucked neatly into her skirt. The fabric shimmered in the light of the door opening. An elegant golden chain with a single pearl at the end around her long slim neck.

Well fuck, if I had known she would be doing this, I would have started as soon as possible. I felt a sheepish grin creep to my face as I was clearly looking her over. If she had noticed, she was not responding to it. Probably used to it.

"Yes, I have been expecting you for a month now. I have had to go to the higher ups to get you to come here Davids." She sounded a little disappointed and almost stern. I chuckled lightly.

"Well gee miss, I am terribly sorry." I replied in my best schoolboy voice. Intentionally mocking her tone.

"Whatever, I am glad you are here now mister Davids." She said as she stepped into her office with an arm gesture for me to follow. I had to kind of maneuver my way around her without being too inappropriate about it. Like she was intentionally giving me a hard time.

Jesus, fuck me. This was going to be tiresome. I wriggled past her and into her modest office. It was dimly lit, and the blinds were drawn to an 85% closed position. She walked past me and gestured to a chair in front of her desk.

"Well mister Davids, as you know its mandatory for all salespeople to come have a chat, at least once a week. Yet you have not been around in... six weeks." She stated plainly.

"Well, I-"

"Please don't interrupt me mister Davids." She said scoldingly. She looked at me fiercely like some disappointed mother.

"As I was saying, I gathered you weren't too keen on coming and exploited your personal relationship with Larry Walters?" She said. Hinting at a question.

I disliked her tone. I kept my silence for a while calculating, trying to provoke a reaction. She just looked at me intently. Her radiant blue eyes sparkling like the sunlight reflecting off a quiet ocean. She seemed to be patient enough to let me hold the awkward silence for the whole ninety minutes.

I finally broke. And laughed a little. "Busted."

"That is all well and good to use your personal relationships in such a manner, but mental health is no laughing matter, and you should refrain from ignoring it so blatantly."

What a pretentious woman, I felt like a lid being lectured and it did not feel like what I was used to. It was the same tone I used for when somebody did not want to buy.

I was a little shaken, not really knowing what to say. "I'm sorry?" I suggested. Hoping we could get started so I could go back to my work.

"Good boy." She said. I looked at her with shock on my face, she did not even look up from the file she was reading. I decided it meant nothing. "I want you to know this is a safe place, you can talk about anything you like. Or nothing at all, I am just a guide. Now relax, and let's get started."

I did relax a bit, still not letting my guard down fully.

"I am Augusta Ruberts, I am a state licensed psychologist, and I am here to talk." She continued.

"Nice to meet you, Augusta Ruberts." I replied.

"Miss Ruberts will do just fine, thank you very much. Now mister Davids, I want you to focus on a single spot on your forehead, and just breathe. Relax, and feel yourself letting go of your inhibitions." She said.

I did as she said, feeling relaxation come over me as she said would happen. My muscles starting to relax.

"Just sag further and further into relaxation, and feel yourself relax, like you have never been before."

"As you relax I want you to think of a place, or a time when you felt completely at ease. Safeguarded from the rest of the world. As you are thinking I want you to do your utmost to describe it to me. Just relax, and think of that place now." She told me.

I tried to follow feeling a little jittery. Not entirely knowing what she was trying to achieve here.

My mind drifted for a few moments, searching for that specific memory.

"I'm seeing myself as a child. Before my fathers passing. I'm with my parents at a fair." I said.

"Now, feel yourself relaxing and deeper into that memory, what was so nice about it?"

"My dad was busy winning me a big bear. My mom promised me we would get some cotton candy. Pink cotton candy to be precise. I do not know why I remember the colour. Eating that cotton candy with my mom and dad. I think that was the time." I explained. I felt myself relaxing and warming up to the memory. The feeling of safety and comfort, protection and blissful ignorance wash over me in her office.

"Good, now I want you to imagine yourself eating that pink cotton candy. With every number I count you will feel more relaxed and safer, more open and willing." She said.

"Now, starting at the number ten. More and more relaxed. A big juicy bite out of that lovely pink, cotton, candy" putting emphasis on her last words I could see myself eating the cotton candy.

"Nine, just let go. Feel safe, and keep eating."

"Eight, deeper into relaxation with each bite. Just let go into my voice."

"Seven, as we get near five, you will feel twice as relaxed and safe from five and down."

"Six, almost halfway that lovely, pink, cotton, candy."

"Five, twice as relaxed and safe now, deeper aand deeper into relaxation."

"Four, as we near the end of your lovely, pink, cotton candy, you will find that you are in a total trance when we reach zero, and I say pink, cotton, candy."

"Three, the warmth and bliss of you eating flowing through you. Guiding you to relaxation."

"Two, almost done eating."

"One, totally relaxed, and safe now and deep in a trance, under my control and influence."

"And zero, pink cotton candy" she said

Groggily I looked at Augusta, or should I say Miss Ruberts. No clear memory of what had happened, I checked the time. The ninety minutes had disappeared as if seconds.

She met my gaze. Her eyes dazzling. "As discussed, Kyle, twice a week is what I recommend. Listen to this in between sessions." She said as she handed me a mp3 player. Old school.

"Yes, Miss Ruberts." I said absent mindedly.

"Good boy, see you Thursday." She said. This time the compliment delighted me a lot more than it did the last.

The rest of the workday was a hazy feeling. I did not do much after except think of her. And of therapy. It was not as bad as I thought.

Once I was home my usual ritual was not working for me. I could not get into the game I was watching. We were losing anyway. I did eat, a little. But I just kept thinking about her.

I decided for some porno, but nothing got me going as much as I wanted, and by now my dick pleaded its usual daily release. A cold shower to take my mind off it.

In the shower my thoughts of her amplified. My dick got harder than it had for all the porno's combined. I had not even seen her naked. But just her eyes, beautiful face and promises of what lay beneath her business attire was enough.

Especially thinking of those eyes seemed to be doing it. I felt the familiar pressure build, and I came hard and fast. It was a cold shower. But I left hot blooded. Time for bed. I put on the mp3 she left me.

I heard her voice say pink cotton candy. I drifted off into the sweet safety and warmth of a memory I did not realize was so prominent in my mind. I did not wake until the next workday.

THURSDAY

I had a session with her today. Yesterday was like a fog. I do not really recall any detail, except for masturbating. Twice in the office. Twice in the shower at home. Thinking of her. I did wake up very well rested and collected from those recordings. They were genuinely nice for my sleep pattern. I had not had this much sleep since I started in sales.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in." Her voice even better in real life.

I did just that.

"Did you listen to the recordings like I asked?"

"Yes, miss Ruberts." I replied. Seeing her was making my mind and body go into overdrive. I could feel my erection grow from the simple interaction.

"Good boy."

I shuddered with excitement for the compliment.

"Now are you not forgetting something?"

Of course, how could I be so silly. I closed the door and dropped to my knees instinctively. I did not even question it. She stood from her desk. Her attire a lot more revealing this time. As she walked over to me slowly, I could see her tight brown leather skirt around her firm ass. Revealing her beautiful long legs covered in an opaque stocking, her heels where shiny this time. Her blouse tighter and a light creamy color. Her hair loose and over her beautiful collar bone. Her cleavage slightly exposed. It made me swell even harder.

It was obvious to everyone I was erect. Straining in fact. The throbbing actually physically hurt me. Begging for release.

"And here I thought you may be the toughest case in this place, seems like you are a lot easier than I thought." She said. What did she mean by harder? Not much time to linger on that thought.

She was now directly in front of me, her skirt ending near my nose. I could smell her perfume, mixed with her aroma from a day's work. I really could not think of anything to say so I just looked at her skirt. I felt her hand under my chin gently lift my eyes, so I looked into hers. "Pink cotton candy." She said slowly and seductively.

I felt so relaxed, and safe. I also felt the uncontrollable need to please her, and obey her instructions.

My dick twitched, the rest of my body relaxed and numb. "Yes, miss Ruberts." I answered her in slurred hazy words.

"That's mistress from now on." She stated.

That made sense. I was below this grand majestic woman after all.

I looked deep into her eyes. I saw her smiling. I could see my cloudy dazed look on my face in her eyes' reflection. I felt a grin creep on my face.

"Yes, mistress." I finally said. My body was so numb, I could hardly feel the pleasure of calling her mistress shoot through me. I did feel it though, a slight tingle, and obedience and relaxation coursing through me.

She walked back to her desk chair, slowly. Allowing me a good view of her tight ass in the skirt. Creeping up ever so slightly to allow me to see her stocking tops, and her attached garter.

"Do you want to be mine?" She asked after she sat down.

"Yes, mistress." I answered immediately and enthusiastically.

"That means totally mine, I can make you into what I please. You will surrender yourself into me. I will be your mistress in thought and passion." She said.

Did I want that? I really did not know. She must have seen my face, and my doubt.

Well fuck, I did not know. Did I? What was going on here anyway?

"Pink. Cotton. Candy" she said.

I felt the worries slip away, I thought that it was okay for her to take control. I did want that. The control. Wasn't that all the things I had masturbated about? Wasn't it consuming every waking thought? Was I not meant to be this woman's slave?

"Yes, mistress" I finally said. Feeling all the anxieties drop. Feeling myself let go of all my inhibitions and cares. Feeling myself give into her indominable will.

"Then, come over here. Please your mistress." She beckoned with her heel.

I knew to crawl on the carpeted floor. And so, I did. Toward the unknown. Toward this woman. No, not this woman. Toward my mistress.

I kept my gaze fixed on her face as I crawled. Eventually I reached her. Her skirt now hitched up over her ass and her legs spread. Revealing her dark purple satin panties. I needed no instruction to know what to do here. I got on all fours and leaned into her.

"Not so fast, you may be an easy target, but I want to see just how submissive you are." She said. Her heel on my shoulder gently pushing me back. She simply pointed to her shoes. I started to kiss them. Guessing her meaning. "Good boy." She said.

The patent tasted strange as I adored her footwear, making sure to switch from one to the other. All the while my penis twitching and spasming in my pants. I lost track of time.

"Off." She said simply. I undid her pumps. Sliding them off her feet with great care. The musky aroma of stockings, shoes and sweat filled my nostrils as I did. Another twitch in my pants. I did not even have to be told. Her feet were next. Softly kissing the fabric. I smelled her aroma with every kiss.

She made approving moaning noises. Probably just to drive me into more pleasure and total submission. She slowly moved her feet away after what seemed like an eternity. Although I did not heed the time currently. I was lost in arousal. Lost in the stockings, lost. Lost in her. Lost in my mistress. I moved up her legs. Making sure to kiss and adore both of them. As I got nearer and nearer to her stocking tops. I smelled her sex now. She was wet and smelled like paradise.

I could hardly contain myself and wanted to just rip her panties off and fuck her. Hard and deep, hard till I wanted to cum and she was below me, riding it out swimming in her extasy. I could not my mind and body would not allow me to act on these instincts. Not without her telling me so at least.

"Take them off." She said sultrily. I knew she meant her purple panties under her skirt. My hands reached up. Worked the fabric over her ass as she stood to make sliding them off easier. She sat again as the deed was now done. I felt my mouth begin to water, looking at her lips. I licked my lips in anticipation.

She gestured forward with her hand. My face approaching her sex. Trembling. My mind a fog of her pink cotton candy and her cunt. Her smells stronger, and more intoxicating without the thin purple fabric to hold them back. I was just millimeters away now. I felt a gentle nudge on the back of my head.

Her wetness was mere millimeters away, her scent seemed to explode into my nostrils and fogged state of mind. All I wanted to do was obey. I went in eagerly, after all the tension, all the buildup.

Her brownish lips parted easily with my tongue, the first taste of her juices. Slimy, wet, musky, and sweet. The taste and smell driving me into an even more fogged state of mind. My tongue went up to find her button. Not the biggest clit, but also not the smallest. I flicked it with the tip of my tongue.

Her toned muscular thighs wrapped around my head in response. I flicked in quick succession. Her legs had me in a deadlock now, "Not like that, gentle and slow. Like you are worshipping." She said.

"Yes, Mistress." I mumbled into her pussy.

The lock loosened, and I began anew, slowly, and gently now. Around her clit and up and down her slit. Pushing my tongue into her vagina whenever I was down there. Her taste started to change from all the stimulus. Her breathing rapid and her moans no longer fake or there to convince me of her approval.

It was like pure bliss, I just never wanted to stop. This was my favorite place ever. My entire life had led me to this moment right here. Grinding into her pussy gently with my tongue, feeling her ride my face as I went to work. Her legs tightening again, set with the oncoming extasy of orgasm. I felt her shake, and more of her juices on my face. It started to drip from my chin. I kept gently licking, sucking, and grinding my tongue into her. Her second orgasm was bigger and longer than her first.

The moans loud and prominent. She gushed her heavenly juices into my open mouth and face. "Stop, now." She commanded shakily. I did.

"Well, with a bit of training and commitment I think you'll make an excellent cunt eater." Her tone now recovered from her shakiness just a second ago. I was still on my knees looking into her skirt.

She got up without me changing position. Her sex was in my face, I smelled her cum and her aroma. It penetrated my soul. She pushed me back on my back, my feet trapped under my butt. She quickly undid my trousers and pulled them down until halfway my thighs. My dick pressing hard against the fabric of my boxers. Precum had stained the fabric.

She laughed, "and here I thought only girls got wet, excited, are we?" She said in a mocking but matron kind of way. I just nodded. She sat down on my thighs and released my dick from the boxers. It quickly rose in its freedom. Fighting to get up and rigid. Her hands soft and kneading on the flesh. I groaned. Her hands now expertly moving along the shaft and massaging the tip as she jerked down.

She sped up and slowed down. I could not move. All I could do is air hump her hand and moan in pleasure. I felt the pressure build in my balls. And my cock twitching. She felt it too. She squeezed painfully hard in my flesh. Shaking her head.

12