Pink Mini

Story Info
My stepdaughter came home drunk one night...
2.9k words
4.48
36.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers

By Darius Thornhill

I couldn't help myself.

I just had to take a long slow look at her sexy little ass, half-covered as it was by her short, pink mini skirt. Her white thong panties were only just visible in a little bulge over her cunt. Her cute cheeks pouted below the skirt which must have ridden up as she slipped down the sofa.

She was drunk of course. It was what all teenage girls seemed to do every Saturday night.

Lying in bed reading I'd heard her come home at around 1.30 in the morning; a couple of hours earlier than usual, and like you do as a responsible adult I listened for the tread on the stairs and the quiet closing of her bedroom door.

But tonight I'd just heard her come in and go into the lounge and then nothing more. After a few minutes I had to go down stairs to see if she was OK. I found her kneeling half on and half off the sofa with her head on her hands in a deep drunken sleep.

"Mel, are you OK?" I whispered quietly.

There was no response.

I moved a little closer and asked again, still no response.

I reached out and touched her shoulder gently and although she sighed and moved a little she didn't wake up. In moving she had settled back a little and her pink mini had ridden up a little further exposing more of her bum cheeks.

I could now see the point where her thong started to open out into the vee of their waistband. My cock stirred in my shorts as I looked at her perfect little ass. I had often watched her 18-year-old body when she walked around the house or climbed the stairs in front of me. I'd always wondered just what she'd look like naked and this was the closest I was ever likely to get.

OK I felt a little sleazy but it wasn't as if she was my natural daughter, even though she called me 'Daddy' a lot of the time. Mel was my long-term girlfriend's daughter - and my girlfriend worked nights sometimes, like tonight.

So I was alone in our house with a half-naked, drunken teenage girl.

'Just looking won't hurt' I told myself. It's amazing what half-truths you can believe when you want to.

I touched her shoulder again and still got no response. Then I very gently stroked her long hair and she sighed again, wriggled a little and settled again into deep sleep.

Again I stroked her hair moving my hand slowly down until I reached her lower back. Like a cat she instinctively pushed her waist down and her hips upwards. Now her skirt had ridden up a little more showing nearly all her panties. Looking carefully I could see they were little more than two bits of string and some thin white cotton edged with lace.

I felt guilty as I knelt behind her and bent down to look closely at her cheeks and the little fabric covered bulge between her legs. I was overcome by the nearness of her perfect ass and by something else too. As I moved closer I could detect a very subtle female aroma, faint but definitely there.

The musk of her teenage pussy was too much to resist, I had to bend further until my face was almost touching her body. And there between her legs the thin material of her panties was faintly damp, just where the outlines of her pussy lips separated.

My cock was now pretty hard and I had to give it a few squeezes and reposition it in my shorts.

I wanted so much to touch her but didn't dare. I wanted her to slip down some more and part her legs so I could put my face between them and breathe in her arousing scent. Without thinking I blew a gentle stream of warm air over her little cunt.

I repeated this a few times and was rewarded with a quiet moan and a wriggle that made her cheeks move enticingly from side to side. My cock was rigid and crying out to be stroked.

Before I knew what was happening my finger reached out and traced the valley between her cute cheeks. I froze at what I was doing.

God!

If she woke up now what would I say?

What would her mother say?

But she didn't wake up and I did it again this time letting my finger follow all the way down until it brushed her pussy lips.

She wriggled and sighed again.

The sigh had sounded like a whispered "yes" and I stopped, dreading she would wake up and praying she wouldn't.

Her breathing relaxed and again my finger traced her little crack, this time lingering carefully over her cunt lips. I definitely heard a deep moan ending in a long `mmm' sound.

I saw that the little damp patch on her panties had grown more obvious. She was becoming aroused - and so was I. My cock was fully hard and producing a damp patch of its own.

With one hand on my cock and the other gently massaging her little pussy I began to grow bolder. As I gently increased the pressure she began to moan more often and wriggle her bottom more and more.

I wanted so much to pull her thong aside and plunge my fingers, tongue and cock into her; to fuck her beautiful cunt making her come and come as I satisfied my lust for her young body. I knew that would wake her up but I was becoming more and more excited.

My cock was out of my shorts and in my hand.

Moving very carefully I slipped my finger under the back of her thong and lifted it clear of her ass cheeks, moving my finger down until the little triangle of white cotton was pulled to the side revealing smooth shaved lips.

A sheen of wetness covered her pussy as I gently stroked her outer lips. I didn't trust myself to put a finger inside her - I was stroking my cock and I knew I'd be sure to wake her up.

I just sat back on my heels pumping my cock with one hand and trying to stroke her gently with the other. In the end I had to stop touching her and concentrate of my orgasm.

I felt the pressure increase to a dull ache in my cock. My hand moved faster and faster until I stifled a deep groan as I came.

Spurt after spurt gushed out of my over-stimulated cock, covering her ass and dribbling down the crack between her cheeks towards her pussy.

Oh Christ!

My sperm was flowing down towards her pussy... masturbating over her was one thing but impregnating her, however remote the chance, was another thing altogether. I've always been proud of my quick thinking and it didn't let me down now. I put my face between her legs and gently, slowly licked my cum from her pussy and from her bottom cheeks.

I savoured every delicious moment, the warmth and the scent of her cunt, knowing that I would never be this close again.

I managed to insert just the very tip of my tongue between her pussy lips and then licked slowly upwards until my tongue was trapped between her cheeks.

I couldn't quite reach her anus and I didn't dare pull her ass cheeks apart so I licked back down to her cunt and tasted her wetness. As I licked she sighed and moaned in her sleep. Even in her drunken state her body was reacting to me. I had to stop otherwise she might come and that was certain to wake her.

Just one more lick, and just one more, and another one... it was difficult to stop but in the end I managed to assert some control over my lust and put my cock back in my shorts.

I gently picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Her hands fell round my shoulders and her head lolled with her lips just brushing against my neck. It almost felt like she was kissing me. I didn't undress her.

I just laid her on her bed, taking a last long look at her lovely ass before and covering her up. I went along the landing to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face and to look at myself in the mirror.

I couldn't decide if I liked the person I saw there. Yes, I had taken advantage of a helpless girl but I hadn't actually had sex with her. She'd never know and it wouldn't happen again so what was the harm?

Still not sure what to feel I flicked the light off and went back to my own room along the dark corridor. As I closed my bedroom door I heard a soft rustle of movement from the bed.

The glow of a bedside light clicked on.

Mel was kneeling on the bed, legs apart, looking over her shoulder at me. The pink mini was still round her waist but no panties hid her delicate cunt.

In a clear, sober voice with no trace of a drunken slur, she said, "You missed a bit Daddy," and then she put her head down on her arms and pushed her ass upwards.

What! I thought as my brain caught up. She wasn't really drunk. She knew I'd come over her bum and then licked her clean. She hadn't objected... She had enjoyed it... She wanted more... in fact she wanted me to fuck her.

What was I to do? My cock was straining in my pants, urging me to stop worrying. It was simple - just kneel behind her enticing, up-raised rear end and slide my cock into her willing cunt.

So I did. I quickly stepped out of my shorts and climbed onto the bed.

"Mel," I whispered as I moved up behind her. "Do you really want this?"

"Of course I do!" she giggled. "Isn't it obvious?"

I just groaned and allowed my cock to fall into the smooth crack between her arse cheeks. She sighed and started to sway her hips from side to side, enticing me to fuck her. She was already very wet so when I eased my cock down and gently pushed between her cunt lips I suddenly found myself half inside her.

God! The enveloping heat of her tight pussy. The smooth welcome as the thickness of my cock eased into her. The erotic perfume of her arousal. I was in heaven. No thought for consequences, just the exquisite anticipation of the fucking to come.

I slowly began to fuck her with long slow strokes, my hands on her hips, as she started to buck and moan, encouraging me, teasing me, fucking me.

"Fuck Mel. You have the most beautiful cunt!" I gasped.

"And your cock it just what it needs!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!"

No more foreplay. We went from gentle penetration to fucking like animals on heat in seconds. My world consisted of watching my cock disappearing into her naked cunt combined with the ache as the pressure built in my balls. I knew that I would soon be filling her fertile teenage body with my sperm.

Fertile? Did I care that I might impregnate her? I can't say that I did at that moment. I was too far gone with lust to think clearly.

I just wanted the feeling to last forever. The slippery, warm tightness around my cock. Her agile body writhing against my thrusts. Her increasingly loud moans and groans.

I felt the first tremors of her orgasm begin to overtake her and this pushed me over the top. We both cried out loud as her spasms and my spurts coincided in one massive mutual orgasm. I filled her hungry vagina with my tribute to her teenage body while she milked my cock for every last drop of semen to satisfy her orgasmic needs.

When we were both spent I rolled her onto her back, climbed between her legs and slid my half rigid cock into her again. Then we looked at each other. We both grinned and then kissed like a daddy, even a stepdaddy, should not be kissing his daughter.

Nothing much was said. Nothing needed to be said. We were just happy lying there, fucking gently and being close.

Eventually, after more fucking, we fell asleep.

Early in the morning I awoke to find Mel sitting astride me with her back towardsc my face and my cock buried deep in her cunt again. I just lay back watching the sensuous movement of her arse, revelling in the tightness of her as she fucked me.

What a way to wake up!

And then the bedroom door opened and my girlfriend walked in.

Oh fuck! Busted!

But then I heard Mel speak to her mother.

"You were right mum," said Mel. "He does have a lovely cock!"

"So it worked then?" my girlfriend replied. "I knew he wouldn't be able to resist you in that pink mini skirt!" They both giggled to each other.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Hush you," replied my girlfriend. "It's my turn now." Then to Mel she said: "Move over you. I need his cock more than you do!"

Mel shuffled back up the bed so at that at first her tight little anus and then her cunt was hovering over my face. As she lowered it onto my waiting tongue my girlfriend stripped naked and climbed onto my cock, which was already wet from her daughter's pussy. Now I was fucking (or being fucked!) by two delicious women who had obviously planned all this.

Turning my head slightly I could see in the bedroom mirror that they were kissing each other and fondling each other's breasts as they fucked me. My cock grew even harder and it wasn't long before three orgasms unleashed cries of extasy and satisfaction all round.

After had we all slept in a tangled heap for an hour or so my girlfriend woke me by sucking my cock to hardness and then kneeling up so I could slide my cock into her willing arsehole. She is one of the few women I've fucked who enjoys anal as much as, maybe even more than, vaginal sex and she always comes when I fuck her bottom.

As I buggered her willing arse Mel was having her cunt licked by her mother... and after that Mel insisted that it was only fair that I fuck her arse as well. Who was I to argue!

Mel's arse was really tight. It turned out she hadn't tried anal before. With her mother's help and plenty of lubrication from two cunts and my pre-cum, I gently pulled her cheeks apart and opened her anus for my cock to ease its way past her sphincter before popping into her bum. More gentle pushing and probing eventually allowed me to slide it fully into her and as she became used to the invasion of her rear end she relaxed and allowed me to thrust more firmly into her exquisite tightness.

It wasn't long before she was completely relaxed and beginning to really enjoy the new sensations. Her mother lay underneath her kissing her breasts and helping to stimulate and further relax her while she masturbated herself.

Mel was squeaking with pleasure and very soon began to push back hard as I fucked her bottom. By then I was sliding my rigid cock fully into her backside with firm strokes. And then, just like her mother, she began to orgasm. I felt the violent, rhythmic spasms erupt inside her echoed by the surges of semen from my cock that flooded her arse.

We were both grunting and panting as we came, helpless in the face of overwhelming lusty erotic pleasure. For a long time we fucked and fucked and came and came. Eventually we all collapsed in a heap on the bed sighing with satisfaction.

"Wow!" said Mel. "That was amazing! Can we do it again please?"

My girlfriend and I giggled. "Whenever you want." I said.

And so we did -- many times that weekend and ever since. We now all share one big bed every night. It is my task to fuck two cunts and two bottoms as often as possible. Isn't life hell?

Epilogue.

A few months later Mel announced that she was pregnant with my baby. This had all been planned by the two of them, but they knew I'd be delighted to have my child swelling my stepdaughter's belly.

She has one month to go before her due date and loves to be massaged by her mother and me. This inevitably leads to her ever-willing cunt being licked by her mother while I gently insert my cock between her arse cheeks and a little way into her bum to relax her and stimulate a gentle orgasm.

After Mel falls asleep her mother and I get down to some serious and energetic fucking of our own. She has come off the pill now and wants a baby growing in her own belly. After all its as easy to bring up two kids at the same time as it would be to bring up one!

Copyright Darius Thornhill - 2006, updated 2024

Pathekos
Pathekos
154 Followers