Pink-Pilled Anthology: Sweetheart Ch. 03

Story Info
The slice-of-life story takes a darker turn.
10.2k words
4.47
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

...

...

Hello and welcome back to the story of Sweetheart and the little mouse. I hope you have enjoyed it so far and are ready for a wilder ride than last time.

As always if you have any thoughts about it be sure to share them in the comments.

I love reading every single one!

[All characters portrayed are of legal age and any description of youth is referring only to the physical features present]

___________________________

Even if the full warmth of spring had not yet come, the morning itself, with its cloudless sky and bright sunshine ended up being much warmer than expected. And thus, my quite revealing outfit was much more comfortable than expected.

The repetitive *pat, pat, pat* beat of my shoes hitting the ground felt like a metronome keeping my breathing constant, my mind focused, my life in perfect balance. For as long as I kept placing one foot in front of the other, I could not hear Sweetheart.

I never used to enjoy running before. But feeling the rhythmic nature of my cadence, how every step sent a wave of energy from the tip or my toes all the way through my naked smooth legs, to my half-exposed butt, I felt the small shiver of pleasure it brought. The kinetic force of each step reverberated on my skin, and I felt small sweat droplets evaporating on my thighs, as the spring like energy made each jolt forwards easier than the last.

My long black ponytail swung side to side with every step, slightly running itself across my back with each swing, or flying up barely trailing behind my head, depending on the wind or the speed of my gait. I was wholly immersed in the experience of, no longer dreaming and wishing, but living inside this lithe feminine body that gracefully floated over the stone paths of the park.

Never before had I gone out so exposed to the world, barely a bra and what area would be covered by a short boxer brief, every other square inch of my skin was now glistening freely under the sun. Back when I was a man it would have been unthinkable, shameful, weird, even if I would have had an athletic body; but here I was, a beautiful work of art, showing myself to the whole world, and I knew deep in my heart, the world was enjoying it.

I found this very mundane experience thoroughly exhilarating.

...

I stopped after the third lap around the park and took a detour to the very center of it, where a small pond rippled under what rays passed through the trees. My breath was now struggling to keep itself steady, and I was feeling sweat dripping down through my bare legs and across my back and cleavage.

I brought my left wrist up to my eyes, flipping my palm up to see the small watch's face. A thin white piece of glass and plastic, it displayed the hour, my time and distance.

~This body really is amazing. ~ I thought.

The watch displayed almost eight miles, the time a little over forty-five minutes.

~Not even close to my personal best~ Said sweetheart. ~ But good enough for your first time. ~

The return of her voice reminded me of the cost that I would end up paying for this perfect body.

'Are you kidding me?' I exclaimed out loud, still bent over, catching my breath.

~Love... you weigh as much as a small child... hollow bones and powerful legs... it wouldn't be fair for us to compare ourselves against normal humans. ~ Stated Sweetheart.

~Made to run... ~ I said, still slowly panting from the heat.

~Made to dance and be thrown around with ease. But fast running is a welcomed side effect. ~ laughed Sweetheart.

I looked up at the sky and sighed. "Back to this new real world of mine, I guess."

The walk home was unremarkable, except for the fact that I felt over a hundred pairs of eyes staring at every inch of my body.

...

As I walked back into the apartment, I felt a wave of pleasure pass. Suddenly I realized how much of that honey-like-dopamine was being released by Sweetheart during my whole time outside.

~Have you been playing with my hormones and feel-good chemicals Sweetheart? ~ I asked plainly, now in this deadpan sober state.

~I don't have so much power as to give you a good cocaine-like-shot. But a little reward for a job well done is well within my abilities, you deserve it after all...

Good job little mouse, tomorrow you will do better. ~ she said.

But as I let the thought sink in, I found that I didn't mind having an actual exercise routine.

I took a small hand towel and finished drying my face off when I felt my stomach growl.

Quickly I realized that I had not eaten a single thing since that sweet roll yesterday.

I moved to the fridge, half expecting a normal fridge, half expecting only 'girly foods'.

As I opened the door, what I found reminded me that in the end, I was indeed just livestock.

From top to bottom the fridge only had two things: water bottles, and strange glass bottles, about the size of a can of energy drink, full of a thick greyish liquid. A barcode on the bottom and labelling stating the day of the week and a number beside it. After analyzing the pattern, I discovered that apparently, I was supposed to drink two of them a day.

~And nothing else... ~

I grabbed one with dread, and felt it heavy on my hands, needing to grab the thick glass container with both hands to support the weight. This heavy thick greyish liquid would become my meal for the rest of my life.

~Its got everything a growing sissy need. ~ Said Sweetheart jokingly. ~Minus the cum of course. ~

I thought about having someone else's cum flowing into my mouth and discovered that I still felt no need for it at all.

I lifted the glass bottle with both hands and placed my lips around the spout and waited for the viscous liquid to fill my mouth. It required a little sucking from my part but eventually the goopy liquid deposited itself on my tongue.

The taste was strange, not bad, but strange: sweet, salty, pungent, and sticky; But to my surprise I found that I didn't completely hate it.

I kept sucking it down, letting that glue like substance coat my throat and fall directly into my stomach. My breathing deepened and slowed, and I felt myself getting more relaxed, as if sucking and swallowing this liquid was in some way something primal or pure.

Sooner than I thought I finished the bottle, and I found myself still sucking on that glass spout pulling through only air. I released my lips from the spout and a loud popping noise came from it. Something in my breathing had changed, and I found myself almost panting.

My tongue was out, a little of that viscous liquid dripped down from the tip of it, I looked down following that blob of goo that fell from the tip of my tongue and found myself looking down at my crotch, my dick was again standing straight and hard, tenting itself inside the white sport pants, a large wet spot forming itself around the tip.

~T... there is some drug in that shake. ~ I thought, sensing a feeling similar to being high on mushrooms or weed.

~Oh sure, many drugs probably, and hormones too. ~ said Sweetheart. ~Just get into the shower, you will feel better. ~

...

She apparently knew her stuff. After twenty good minutes of hot water hitting my body, I was starting to feel like myself, or rather like myself in this brand-new body, again.

I stepped out of the shower almost half an hour after having drunk my 'breakfast', then a few steps forward and onto the small pink ladder that led up to my sink and mirror: quietly staring at myself.

The wetness on my hair made it cling to my back and chest, draping itself over my collarbones clearly defined over the skinny tissue around my shoulders.

I focused on my breasts, holding them in my hands for what felt like the first time. Perky and bouncy filling my hands with their softness, just C cups, in any other girl they would look average. In my frame thou, they looked almost oversized.

I squeezed them once, twice, the feeling of my hands wrapping around them sent soft waves of pleasure through my chest, my small nipples perking up and hardening at the touch. I pushed in with my fingers once more, noticing something after that in depth exploration.

~They are not fake! ~ I thought as I pushed in, feeling the feedback and soft pain that recoiled as I pushed and pulled on the tissue.

~Your bones are hollow, and your muscles work way different from any normal person; And you are surprised that you don't have silicone bags inside your tits? ~ Sweetheart laughed sweetly and let me continue the exploration of my body.

After a few minutes she broke the silence and said: ~You are going to be late. We should start getting ready. ~

I looked up at the clock, only ten a.m. ~Aren't we going to the bakery at one? ~

~I thought you wanted to make a good impression as a 'baking fairy'~ she replied. And moved my hand to the cupboard opening the drawer, as she pulled it out a full makeup kit folded out from it. ~We should start now. ~

I grabbed the first thing I saw, a glass tube, when pulling it out a small brush flipped out colored in a pearlescent cream. I examined it for a few seconds trying to understand its purpose, and then thought.

~Umm... little help? ~

I felt Sweetheart smile at that thought, and slowly she guided my hands to the proper base product.

~Sure thing hon. Just say 'pretty please...' ~ Sweetheart giggled.

~You tease. Well, I don't want to make the old baker happy so... 'Pretty please Sweetheart, help me do my makeup.' ~ I said pouting a little.

She leapt at the chance instantly to take over my body, but instead of grabbing something out of the makeup kit she left the bathroom entirely.

Besides the nightstand there was a light blue sound system with paw prints designs. She turned it on and selected some bassy girly music. ~Now we can start she said. ~

I felt my hips swinging at the beat, and soon we were full on dancing to that upbeat song. As I climbed the steps to the mirror once more, I saw my naked body, bouncing and twisting with the sound.

~Sweetheart really knows how to move this body. ~ I thought and recognized my dick, hairless and limp at first, just flapping about with my tight balls following the motion slightly.

As I focused on it and on how sexy this body looked dancing and bouncing on beat, I noticed it grow. Slowly at first, and then larger and larger. Almost as if a magic trick, it transformed from a barely visible nub to a quite decently sized cock, that, compared to my small frame looked positively huge.

I stared at it impressed at its size as I took a deep long breath. Almost not believing that something in this body could be called 'large'.

~Oh, that is your old dick size. ~ said sweetheart matter-of-factly.

~What? No... I was never large. ~ I replied.

~Well, everything looks large compared to us now, hehe. But also, it looks a lot larger now that is not sunk halfway in that disgusting fat body we used to have. ~ She said. As she picked up the first brush covered in some skin-colored dust.

The blade in her words somehow did not cut as deep as I expected. That was not my body anymore, this was my new body and more and more I was falling in love with it.

I saw how she took over the process of putting on makeup, dancing as she applied layer after layer. The smell of the different products covering my skin and filling my nose. The taste and texture of the light pink lipstick, and then the gloss on top. The sensation of my eyes growing larger and more beautiful with every brush of mascara and every trace of eyeliner.

~How are my lashes so long?! They almost look fake. ~ I thought.

~Men are naturally longer lashed. That's another thing that was not modified at all. ~ she replied in an instant. Brushing even more mascara onto my eyelashes, making them look like a doll's.

She finished with some more light powdering and a fragrant spray and then turned away from the mirror before I could capture the whole image of her creation.

~Hey! ~ I complained, desperate now to appreciate the true beauty of this face, now for the first time expertly made up.

~Patience little mouse. First the dress. ~ She replied and opened the closet.

I stared at the options pondering. Every style and cut laid in front of me: from frilly Lolita dresses with laces and ribbons to full on latex garments, schoolgirl skirts and maid cosplays.

I stared at the myriad options in front of me, shocked at how easily I was about to grab a feminine outfit, completely made up, just go out into the world looking for the approval of a man. As I formed the thought, I felt my dick flick up and instantly shrink back down into a wet puddle as the image of a proud cock appeared in my mind.

I felt more honey trickling into my brain as I realized two things: first, Sweetheart had released control of my body; and second, I wanted to grab the cutest, most feminine looking outfit, in order to please that man.

~Good girl. ~ she whispered, but I couldn't hear her.

My hands had already moved towards the dress, and I took it from the rack. And soon it hovered over my head, a thing of pink and white, bows and ruffles.

I felt the texture of the silk, the lace below the skirt as it slid down my body and then locked into my hips. I slid my hands into the soft fabric of the arm holes and then all the way down the long sleeves that ended in white cuffs.

My head soon popped out of the dress's bodice and I could see what I had become: I looked down to see the cleavage in white fabric with a large pink bow crowning it, a bodice of pink satin that tightly constrained my waist, secured by heart shaped buttons, bellow at my midline hung a small white apron, similar to a maids, secured by two smaller pink bows at each corner and crowned in light ruffling.

The skirt itself did not reach my knees and was a three-layered thing of white fabric with dark pink and then light pink over it, a laced fluffy petticoat under the whole ensemble gave the skirt an appearance similar to that of a ballerina's dress. If there was any shred of manhood left it had been swallowed wholly by this sea of pink.

More honey flowed into my mind, but I didn't need it. I didn't want to fight or resist the onslaught of submissiveness and feminine energy flowing from this dress.

I saw that on the same hanger a pair of white stockings hung, both also crowned with one big pink bow at the back each. I grabbed them immediately, I wanted to be swallowed even deeper into this feminine princess. I sat on the bed, feeling the pressure of the thick petticoat on my butt and noticing how the whole skirt lifted like a pillow around me. I placed one foot in and slid the thin nylon all the way up, then the other foot, the soft fabric rubbing sweetly against my bare, hairless skin.

When I stood up to finish securing the stockings almost to where the skirt fell, I felt it: a pressure inside my panties, tight and almost painful, my dick was once again standing at attention, dripping clear liquid.

Sweetheart didn't speak, she didn't have to, I already was falling deep into a spell of my own creation: I was a beautiful little fairy, and no trace of manliness would be allowed to ruin this mirage of pink and perfume.

I knew what I had to do.

I closed my eyes at once, and assumed that most familiar of postures: my hands straight behind my back, my head slightly tilted down, my lower back arched, and my butt exposed...

As soon as I lifted myself on the tips of my toes to complete the pose, I saw it: Master.

At first a formless black mass of glistening power, then it loomed over me, ever larger, lifting higher and higher into the sky. The great impending doom of a huge black cock.

There was no fog, but I wanted it. No mantras, but I opened my mouth just the same.

I was flooded with thick honey and swallowed it all as if it was more of that thick liquid that would become my food for the rest of my life.

I opened my eyes slowly, no cum, no orgasm, but one thing remained: I knew that in some way, I had made Master proud.

When I looked down once more and fell out of the pose, I noticed that there was no longer any pressure in my panties, no trace of the cock that once had been there, only a light web of clear liquid across my thighs as I opened them to check. My cock had once again become nothing but a useless clit.

~Just as it should be~

As I reached for the door to the living room, I looked down to see where my shoes were. There was no other choice in my mind when it came to these, shiny white material, a big pink bow behind each ankle, thick blocky heels, and a round toe shape. I looked across the room and saw that they were mirror images of those cursed heels I had bought just a couple of days ago, blocky and with pale pink bows as well, but a deep glossy black instead of white.

The ones I put on when every decision I made was forced on by Sweetheart.

No longer; I am putting on these beautiful shoes of my own choice. I shrunk my penis down to a clit on my own choice. I will swallow Master´s cum....

~I will swallow Master's cum? ~ I thought and suddenly the spell flickered, and I saw that inside my mind I was on my knees.

Naked in front of a demoness with my same face and body, but covered in cum and streaked makeup, branded in perverse markings and slurs, thoroughly used and degraded, that was her, that was Sweetheart.

She had me down at her feet, not only kneeling but completely surrendered, my hair held firmly on one hand pulling my head back. And my mouth opened with my tongue lazily lolling out as she poured more and more of that thick trickle of white honey straight from her mouth, and into mine.

I felt myself reflexively swallowing as she kept her hold over me and suddenly, I remembered 'Master's cum'. ~Is that what I'm swallowing? ~ I thought and the pleasurable sensation of dopamine and love filled my mouth again, and again I swallowed.

~If I continue swallowing, she will own me, I will cease to exist... ~ I thought, but as I shook my head once I noticed her hold was too strong, or I was too weak.

~Could this really be what I wanted all along? ~ I thought, but Sweetheart just kept the constant stream of spit falling into my mouth.

I shook my head again, and again. But it was useless, she was too strong, she would consume me completely and I would become just like her, another degraded whore left to do whatever others wanted of me.

I closed my eyes and swallowed more and more. No longer I could fight, my arms limply hanging by my sides, unable to lift a finger against that monster.

The stream became a torrent and I felt her power flowing into me, washing away all worries and fears, turning them into the bliss of obedience.

Only one truth remained in my mind: ~I did not want to go just yet. ~

It was in that moment, where almost all hope had vanished, and my mind was drowning in the ocean of bliss that I felt it: Lips.

Soft and warm, and... loving.

I opened my eyes once more, there was her, not covered in cum, slurs and filth anymore, but shining and beautiful.

She smiled down at me and kissed me once more. I felt strength come back to my legs and soon I was standing, beside her, if only reaching a little lower than her own. She wrapped her arms around me, and I lowered my head instinctively.

Her warmth and care filled me as the honey did before, but this time it didn't end with my surrender, but with a kiss, a soft, happy, caring kiss on the forehead.

~Don't worry little mouse, I won't let you fall too far...I think I'm starting to kind of like you. ~