Pink Plume Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Prologue to friends exploring their sexuality together.
3k words
4.3
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Shae looked up at her best friend, she could see Alex was having a hard time controlling herself. She could see a bead of sweat form below Alex's short slightly curly brown hair and rolling past her red flushed cheeks onto her sharp jawline. Her eyes normally a cool mossy green color now clenched shut as her mouth was slightly agape making the tiniest panting noises.

Shae thought she herself looked particularly cute today, she was a little more tanned than her panting counterpart her emotions a little harder to read. Most of the time wearing a shit eating grin, especially now that she could see she was doing a good job. Shae has navy blue eyes and dirty blond hair tied up in a messy bun, a little taller than Alex but not by much.

Alex was the more athletic one of the 2 having slimmer hips and smaller breast but having a toned outline of abs. Shae was a little softer with a thicker ass and slightly bigger breasts. She was wearing a cute little maid outfit, the black and white lacey kind with some frill at the bottom, all completed with some thigh high stockings. It was probably 1 or 2 sizes to small so her ass would poke out especially when she was on her knees like now, but that was all part of the charm.

She had to wear this of course it was a part of one of their deals. She didn't really mind though. Besides it doesn't really matter what you're wearing at home, not like anyone will see. Well, no one besides Alex of course. But she has seen her in less, especially after living together for more then a year.

Her mind started to wonder while she was busy doing her chores. She started to think about the past she and Alex shared together. They had been best friends for a long time. They have been really close since a bit before they moved out of their respective parents' houses. They were almost immediately really open with each other, talking about their crushes, troubles with parents, etc.

As they got closer, they started to talk more and more about certain intimacies. One night while Shae's parents were out, Alex was staying over. After an evening of cooking, watching movies and lazing around. they had stolen some whiskey from the alcohol shelf of Shae's parents. She never asked but she figured her parents didn't mind since she was never confronted about the alcohol that disappeared. She couldn't imagine that she and Alex were subtle about it either, they had accidentally finished bottles before, so the sneakiness had all but disappeared.

"Come onnnn, don't be such a prude," she told Alex, looking at her with a smug grin, "Tell me what flowers your plume."

Alex was once again sitting on the bed flustered twiddling her fingers.

"Besides if you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine", Shae said.

Getting Alex out of her shell wasn't the hardest thing to do, it was always the first step that was the hardest. But after Alex tried something the floodgates would open and she would quickly get comfortable with most things. The topic Shae had chosen to talk about this time was porn. They had told each other that they had masturbated before, but what they liked to look at was still a mystery.

"Fine fine," Alex said with a bit of a huff," So actually I rarely watch porn, most of the time I like to read stuff. And when I do it's normally romantic stuff with all kinds of different kinks, often about girls experimenting together. Finding out what kind of kinks they like, you know, that sorta thing"

She was holding more eye contact again her checks still a bit rose but now more of an excited look in her eyes. Always quick to get comfortable once past the first hurdle. "When I watch videos I more often watch guy girl stuff. But its a bit raunchier most of the time, so I really have to be in a mood you know?"

"Holy shit, that's more interesting then i imagined. I wonder what kinks she reads about." Shae thought. They had know about each others fluid sexuality so nothing new there. The rest was definitely interesting though.

Shae was slightly flustered now, realizing It was becoming her turn. Shae thought, "Thank god for my more tanned skin, I would be beat red otherwise."

She quickly flashed a big smile and grinned, trying to feign confidence, "Wowow, who would have known that you would like it kinky."

Alex frowned playfully at her, "Jeah jeah Shae, you're stalling. What about you?

Shae shrugged", "Well I like watching girls go down on people a lot. I don't know but the idea of going down on someone while paying with myself, really turns me on."

The night continued like this for a bit longer, talking more about what they were into and what they had seen.

About a year later they were in a very similar spot, both a bit tipsy on the bed, wearing nothing more then panties and a big shirt. Shae was sitting cross legged on the bed while Alex was lying down. They had both lost their virginity a while ago and had each been in short-term relationships. Alex had dated a girl and Shae a guy. Both relationships not lasting for more then a couple of weeks. They had already told each other about the both the romantic the sexual of the relationships to no end, so nothing was really off the table anymore.

Shae was at this moment, talking about a night she had a couple of days ago. "God, I swear it was so hot. When he was walking me back, I just kissed him in an alley. Fuck I don't know, I just had to try something. He was uninteresting in the date, but he was hot you know, so I figured why not just do something stupid and short. The kiss was fucking awesome he didn't rush in with tongue, just the right amount of soft lips, before pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard. I tried to stroke his dick but he took my wrists and held them above my head. He whispered,not so fast minx, as his other hand started to undo the buttons of my jeans. His hands were rough and a bit fumbling, he didn't completely know what he was doing. But at this point I was turned on enough by the kiss and the publicness of it all that I didn't last long anyway, man I swear I came so hard. You were totally right about public sex" Shae said to Alex.

"That's it?" Alex responded, "Third base? Really?" Her checks were rose with blood her eyes looking up at Shae steamily.

"No way," Shae said with her signature shit eating grin. "He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me down telling me, Your turn now, and all but forced me to take his dick in my mouth. Fuck it was such a turn on, he wasn't super big but he didn't have to much hair which was nice."

Shae could feel herself getting more aroused, reimagining her previous night. Hoping her friend wouldn't notice she continued her story, "Sooooo, I started licking the tip slowly, going a bit further kissing the outside of his shaft before slowly going back up to take his member fully in my mouth and starting to suck downward. He let me do my thing for a bit before pulling me of by my hair and telling me to play with myself. God such a turn on. He pulled me back on his dick and started to fuck my mouth hard while I played with myself before finishing inside my mouth. I didn't really get to come from my fingers yet though but still it was so hot I was moaning on him the entire time."

As she finished her story Shae quickly realized she had absentmindedly started playing with her nipples as she was telling this story. She snapped her hand back quick and looked at her, "Shit did Alex realize," Shae wondered.

But no Shae was save. Alex was laying there on her back with her eyes closed, breathing heavily. Shae looked more and realized Alex had her hand in her panties moving her fingers around what Shae could only assume was Alex's clit.

Shae grinned, "Ohww myyy god you little minx did you get turned on from my little story?"

Alex quickly snapped back from her ruse, her face going from flushed to now completely red. Her mouth opened, "E..A..A...I..." She stammered but not really anything significant coming out.

"Hahahaha," Shae laughed "Little missy is prude now huh." Realizing that she herself had quickly become turned on from the little show Alex had unknowingly given her.

"I....I.. am so sorry," Alex almost shouted, quickly trying to hide her face behind her hands and snapping her legs together, "I don't know what came over me, I think I'm a little tipsy and it just sounded really hot I got kind of lost in thought."

"Ohwww its not such a big deal," Shae responded, "it was kind of hot." Leaving it in the air whether she was talking about the thing with the guy or Alex touching herself.

Shae grabbed Alex's hand and pulled it slowly downwards toward Alex's center and said, "besides we've told each other everything plenty. Might as well show me too." Her heart was beating in her chest rapidly. "I can definitely still play this off as a joke, right?" She wondered, "Maybe this was pushing a little to far."

But the little resistance she felt from Alex's hand faded and it started to move down on her own.

"Ugh, fine," Alex murmured, "When in Rome."

Alex's hands found their familiar destination and she started to move and circle her index finger around her clit again. Alex could now see her friend redden through her skin, more tanned or not it can't hide everything.

Finally, Alex thought, I have the upper hand. She now flashed her most innocent smile she moaned a tiny bit on purpose and said, "But you got to give me something to keep me turned on Shae."

Shae looked down on her friend the brown hair in a mess on the bed. Innocent, daring, piercing green eyes holding eye contact with her. Alex's shirt rolled up slightly, showing of her toned stomach and revealing the tiniest bit of Alex's breasts. And of course Alex's hands busy hidden inside her panties.

Shae quickly snapped her mouth back shut, as a bit of drool started to form, "DAMN," she thought. "Welllll.... my story with the guy kind of ended there, and all my other things you know already. So I'm not sure what I should do", she responded with a husky voice. Cleary feeling herself get wet as Alex's moans became more frequent.

"No more stories," Alex said between moans, "Show me."

Shae couldn't resist that request, especially not while she was this horny and slightly intoxicated. As sexily as her patience would allow she got on her knees and started putting on a bit of a show.

First stroking her neck, then stroking her sides and breasts through her shirt. Slowly moving her roaming hands go to her hips, biting her lips the way she knew looked hot. She moaned sultrily while her hands stroked the inside of her thighs. All while still in her pajamas, meaning an oversized shirt that ended just above her ass and light blue panties. Shae saw Alex below her using her fingers more frantically and having one hand on the inside of her own shirt clearly tweaking her own nipples.

"Strip for me," Alex demanded in a strict tone of voice. Shae had not heard this tone before but she immediately knew she liked it.

Shae started reaching below her shirt first making a bit of a performance out of playing with her breast, taking her shirt off shortly after. Her hands went back to her chest twisting and pulling her nipples, letting out her sexiest squeaks. She let her own hands go further below and reach inside her panties. First grinding her hips into her own hand, immediately noticing how wet she already was. "Fuck, I'm definitely not lasting long," Shae realized. Teasingly she started taking her panties off one inch at a time.

Now fully naked in front of Alex. Shae sucked her own fingers and in her sluttiest tone and asked, "Are you going to get naked for me too?"

Alex quickly took the little clothes she had on off, not wanting to miss a single part of the show. As she lied back down she immediately started touching herself as she saw Shae join her in the activities.

Shae couldn't hold back anymore. Seeing her toned best friend moan on her own fingers and the thought that she was the one turning Alex on, made her rapidly close in on her orgasm. Shae closed her eyes now focused on getting herself of. Picking up the pace she started to rapidly run her fingers across her clit needing the release. As she was getting closer and closer suddenly a hand joined her own and slipped 2 fingers inside her.

"Agh," She gasped and moaned loudly as her eyes shot open in surprise. Shae realized Alex was still touching herself with her right hand. Alex's other hand however was her Shae's thighs, 2 of alex's fingers deep inside her.

Alex started rapidly fucking Shae with her left hand, Shaes fingers still playing with her own clit. "Do you like my fingers? You like getting fucked by your friends" Alex growled.

"Fuck jeah, Al! your fingers feel amazing!" Shae moaned, squirming on her friends fingers. Shae Couldn't take much of this exploding hard on her friends' fingers spasming frantically and falling back on the bed.

"Fuck," Shae sighed, "That was amazing."

"Was? You don't think your done yet do you?" Alex responded. Alex crawled over to Shae as she said, "cause I'm not quite done with you."

Alex forced Shae's legs a little farther apart latching her mouth to Shae's vagina, no build up or slow start this time. Just immediately started rapidly licking across Shae's lips and stimulating her clit, quickly making Shae a shivering, squirming, moaning mess once again.

"Ohw god fuck yes," Shae screamed, "Fuck that feels good."

Alex came back up for a bit as she said, "I was wondering for a while what you tasted like, a little like honey," she smiled innocently. But nothing innocent was in those eyes. She quickly dove back down, inserting 2 fingers into her friend while licking her pussy.

"Fuck, Fuck, ooooohwww my gooood. Your way to good at this." Shae moaned, "Al I'm not gonna last, fuck stoop," Shae moaned.

But Alex took no mind to her complaints as she quickly brought her friend to a screaming orgasm.

Exhausted Shae had her eyes closed and said, "fuck god we should have done this sooner." as she felt Alex move from her position.

"Couldn't agree more," Alex said, "now be a good girl and make me cum."

Shae felt Alex straddle her face She looked up at Alex in all her glory. Alex started to lower herself on her face. This was a surprisingly good angle for Alex, Shae could see the outline of Alex's abs clearly, her perky breasts bouncing slightly with the movements and a look on her face that looked like lust herself.

Alex pulled Shae's hair making Shae's lips crash into her vagina. "Please me slut," the brunette demanded.

Shae could do nothing but oblige, feeling herself get wet all over again. Enthusiastically she started lapping at her friend's pussy. She wasn't quite as experienced with girls as her friend but this was definitely not her first time. Trying to find all the spots that made her friend tick.

Alex now full on grinding into Shae telling Shae where to lick and moaning loudly, "Yes bitch right there, lick me, fuck I'm going to make use of you mouth much more after this."

Shae was a little surprised by how much dirty talk Alex was doing but she didn't mind at all. Shae really enjoyed going down on people, it was one of her biggest turn-ons, she couldn't resist to start playing with herself while Alex was grinding into her.

Not before long Alex's sentences became less elaborate and started to turn more into moans. This quickly started the end of their exercise together as Alex came hard on Shae's face in a loud moan, crashing back down next to Shae on the bed. Falling asleep immediately.

Shae still being turned on from her mouth being used, kept fucking herself with her fingers before reaching her last orgasm of the night. "Fuck that was good."

Which brings us back to the current day, them living together. Not dating, not exclusive but definitely making the most out of each other. Shae currently on her knees going down on her best friend in a maid costume. This was a thing they started as she lived together. Alex had told Shae she always wanted to fuck someone dressed up in a maid costume. So once when it was time for them to clean the apartment, Shae had bought a sexy maid costume to surprise Alex.

This being an immediate hit, becoming a regular part of their life, most of the time they just alternated the costume. The one in the maid costume had to do as they're told and most of the time being a personal slut was a part of the chores. Right now obviously Alex had commanded Shae to eat her out.

Shae realized that she was daydreaming while calmly teasing her friend as she was being snapped back to reality by an aggressive buzz. Alex had turned the egg vibrator, Shae had put in that morning, on. Shae moaned into Alex, getting the hint that it was time to focus up and make her friend cum.

"Were you daydreaming while doing your chores maid, you should really respect your master and pay more attention," Alex commanded.

"Sorry miss," Shae responded.

"That's ok," Alex said, "now be a good girl and make me cum."