Pink Prom Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one slow drive he was fully in. The feeling was a delight and my walls clung desperately to his rod as he began to withdraw. This was sex as I'd never known it; the most arousing of my short sexual career. I couldn't contain myself and wantonly attempted to push my butt back, trying to have him fill me again.

"Quick." I begged in desperation. "I'm close. Fuck me now Tom. Please fuck me."

Tom had his hands firmly on my hips; in full control. He gave a small laugh at my urgency and slowly began to fill me again.

"Ohhhh my god," I moaned at this slow motion teasing.

We repeated this little play a number of times. Slowly in, slowly out, with me begging him to go harder. Eventually he quickened his pace. I moaned to let him know how thankful I was for this. The sensations in my groin grew with his speed. I'd never cum with Dane inside me, but soon had no doubt I would this time. Tom sped up his rhythm further and I pushed back to accept him. It soon had me right on the edge. I tried to calm myself, wanting to prolong the feeling. Not wanting to cum too quickly.

"Oh...Oh...Oh..." I repeated, now hearing his hips slap hard into my butt.

I imagined my red high heels and naked legs spread wide; his muscled legs between them. This much older married man behind me; gripping my hips; thrusting in hard; having his way with me. It was these thoughts that sent me over the edge for a second time.

I let out a huge long moan, not caring who heard. My thighs shook as my vagina clamped tightly around his rod, which he held deep inside of me. My thighs went weak and my head dropped to lie on the bench top. His strong hands continued to hold me aloft.

I must have almost lost consciousness as I rode out my first, most glorious, vaginal orgasm. It was incomparable to those I received from fingers. Much deeper; more intense. When I returned to reality Tom had resumed his thrusting and was soon slapping even harder against my butt.

I marvelled at the man's self-control. In my innocence I thought all men only lasted about one minute. I braced onto the bench, my breasts rubbing forward and back on the cold formica while Tom, now totally in command, rode me hard from behind.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed as another small orgasm rippled through me.

Finally he buried himself deep inside me a final time and gave a deep moan of his own. I knew he was shooting his seed into my womb. I welcomed it. I moved my hand down between my legs to very gently cradle his balls. Suddenly we both heard her.

"Hey you two. Hillside just dropped them...oh my god; I'm so sorry," the bottle blond exclaimed, as she dropped the shoe box and fled back the way she'd come.

I turned my head to look at Tom and we held one another's eyes for a second before we both burst out laughing.

"Caught in the act," he said.

"Oh dear Daddy!" I responded with mock embarrassment.

To be honest, it was probably a bit rude of us to fuck in her kitchen, but I was more than happy that she'd found us like this. She could be in no doubt Tom was my man, that I'd won and that she'd best keep her flirty eyes off him. We remained there breathing deeply, still joined together. Finally he withdrew and spoke.

"That was amazing Kylie. Honestly, it's the horniest fuck I've ever had," he said, making my heart swell with pride. "But hurry now, we need to go and apologise for fucking in her kitchen and try on those pretty pink prom shoes."

I quickly located the toilet, cleaned myself and tried to look presentable.

Even so, when I emerged to find the assistant talking to Tom, all three of us knew I'd just been ravaged. This made me go redder still.

"Here they are," she said, the cheery manner now gone; while holding the pink shoes for me to see. "Let's try and wedge them on."

She could throw all the little barbs she liked. I didn't care. I'd won and she'd lost.

The shoes proved a perfect fit, although my mind had moved far away from Prom night planning. Tom paid and also bought the red ones, so the bottled blond did OK by way of commission. We were soon on our way home.

"Did you see her face when she found us," Tom laughed.

"Oh my god, how much did she see?"

"Well, she saw me buried in your pussy. She might have even thought I was in your ass," he said crudely causing me to playfully slap his leg. "She'll have a good commission and a great story to tell. You best not go back there for a while."

"Don't worry, I'm never going back in there again; but I can't thank you enough for the shoes Tom."

"It's the least I could do. I reckon those red shoes are paid for in full don't you."

"Yeah!" I giggled. "I reckon so."

"But the pink ones..." he continued. "I dunno?"

Suffice to say when we arrived home I immediately modelled my new shoes for Tom, entirely naked. Nothing on, except my expensive pink shoes.

Eventually he stood and removed his own clothes to stand fully naked in front of me. We kissed standing in the middle of the lounge. He moved his lips to my ear.

"I want to fuck you again Kylie. Make me hard so I can fuck you again."

I wasn't that naive. I knew what he meant. Dane liked it as well and I'd performed on him many times. I dropped to my knees, took hold of Tom's cock and my tongue around the head.

Despite my experiences with Dane, I knew Tom had likely received more experienced blow jobs than I could provide. I determined to make up for this with enthusiasm. I licked and sucked him much as I'd read in the magazines. I worked the base with my hand and took so much of his shaft in my mouth that I almost choked. All the while I looked up into his eyes. Much to my delight, it worked. Tom grew back to full hardness.

With his hand lightly on my head we were soon we were into a rhythm. When he shut his eyes tight I knew he was going to cum. I'd never let Dane cum in my mouth before, but this was different. This was grown up's sex. To take him out wasn't an option, so I steeled myself. Soon I felt him pulsate and he gushed into my mouth. I swallowed as much of the salty liquid as I could, before pulling off him. The last shot hit me on the upper lip.

With that Tom thanked me, lifted me up and we moved to his bed. Later he entered me again. I wrapped my legs around his butt, amazed at his stamina. This time our love making was slow and intimate. Far less intense than the rough, 'quickie' in the shop. I didn't think I'd cum again, but when he rolled to allow me on top, this new experience of control was all it took.

------------------

Unfortunately in the week that followed that glorious day in 1998, I became increasingly frustrated. I was more than willing to continue my affair with Tom, but he did his best to avoid me. When I did corner him he merely said we couldn't be doing that because he was working toward returning to his wife and family.

I was not happy about this and found it hard to believe. Not only had we made love over an extended period, he was also becoming increasingly friendly toward my mother. They would laugh and joke in front of me. I was both jealous and sceptical about how much he wanted to get back to his family.

Two weeks later it was prom night. I was wearing the shoes Tom had bought me and determined to put him to the test. My dress had thin straps a bare back, plunging neck line and a large split up the thigh.

"It's a 'come and get some'," my mother said.

To my disappointment Tom wasn't home before my boyfriend came to collect me. Dane looked handsome enough and we got many compliments, but the spark had gone. We went to the 'After party' and Dane got very drunk. He began to maul me and became angry when I told him it was my wrong time of the month and I had a headache. We fought before I stormed out and caught a taxi home. On the way home I settled on a plan.

Once home, I walked down the hall to go and see my mother, who I knew would have waited up. I was pleased to note a light coming from under Tom's door. It meant I wouldn't have to wake him.

I went knocked and went into my mother's room, telling her about the prom and lying that I'd had a good time. All the while I was thinking of Tom. It concerned me that both Tom and my mother were still awake.

"They've been home together all evening," I thought, my irrational teen jealousies again beginning to eat at me.

Eventually, to my relief, my mother said she was happy I'd had a great time, but she was tired. We said our goodnights and she turned out the bedside lamp as I left.

I moved across the hall to my door and opened and closed it. Standing still, I made no noise as I eyed Tom's door. The light continued to show under the door. I determined I was going in and reclaiming him as mine alone.

"He doesn't need to be pining for his wife, flirting with pretty shop assistants or my mother, when he's got me," I thought. "I'm all he needs."

I slipped a hand between the split in my dress and moved my fingers to my pussy; pushing the slim G-string aside. I was already a little damp and I stimulated myself further. I recalled what we'd done in the shoe shop and my juices soon flowed freely. Finally, I slipped the G-string down my legs and off over the pretty pink prom shoes he'd bought me.

I tiptoed across and quietly opened his door.

Tom was sitting on the bed. He gave a start as I entered and quickly put down the magazine he was reading. He was naked, his cock was fully erect. He pulled a sheet across it.

"Oh Tom, is that anyway to greet the Belle of the Ball?"

"The Belle of the Ball should be in her own room..." he said gruffly, "...or out fucking her boyfriend."

"I never even kissed my boyfriend tonight. I only thought of you the whole night." I said leaning back against the wall. "Do you like my prom shoes with this dress Tom?"

I pulled the split open as if to better show my shoes, but we both knew I was displaying thighs to him. I was pleased to see him glance down there and shift a little where he sat.

"I keep thinking about us in the shop Tom. You with your fingers running up my thigh; touching my panties; slipping inside of me. Have you been thinking of that while you sit there reading your dirty mag Tom?"

It was clear from his look that he'd been thinking just such thoughts. He looked guilty as charged and shifted again, while taking a deep breath. I could see through the sheet that his cock remained hard.

"Please Tom; can we? No one will know," I continued as I pulled the split up and apart, enough to display my moist, unclothed pussy.

He hesitated momentarily, but I knew I had him. He was a man, he was hard and he had a young woman in his bedroom. A woman he'd tasted previously.

Tom pulled back the sheet and the sight of his hard cock made the butterflies flutter in lower stomach. He hadn't touched me and I was ready for him. I swallowed hard as he rose from the bed.

"This is what the Belle of the Ball does to me," he said, coming across to kiss me firmly.

His erection pressed firmly onto my mons as I continued to hold the dress apart. I moved myself on it, while he bent his head to rain kisses on my exposed upper breasts and found the nipple through the thin material.

"Got you," I thought as my arousal ramped up under his touch. I pressed back into the wall.

His hand moved through the split and replaced his cock. I gasped with pleasure as he began to manipulate my swollen lips. It was just like the shoe shop. My mother in the room across the hall meant discovery was possible at any moment and this fact excited me further. His delicate touch continued. He knew me well and soon I felt my orgasm approaching. He sensed it also. I lifted a leg up onto his hip.

"Go in me now Tom. Please."

There was no hesitation. He took hold of his cock and rubbed the head around my swollen lips gathering the moisture. Then, without warning he thrust hard up into me, burying himself in one swift thrust.

"Ohhh!" I moaned loudly, not caring if my mother heard. Wanting to be discovered.

Tom looked a little angry, either at my calling out or at his own weakness. He placed a hand firmly over my mouth and staring me directly in the eyes, began to move. This time there would be no slow teasing. He took me with forceful, jerking actions, almost lifting my one foot off the ground.

I didn't care. He could fuck me anyway he wanted. For me it was true bliss. I had my man inside me again, thrusting his pole up into my stomach. I moaned into his hand.

As in the shoe shop kitchen, the nature of this sexual position; standing on one leg, the other wrapped high around his waist, quickly ramped up my arousal. I welcomed every thrust, as two desperate sexual appetites satisfied each other. His for the younger woman, mine for the older man.

I gave a muffled scream into his palm as I came. This time he came with me. Holding himself hard inside me, we pulsated together.

After he released me, he immediately withdrew. He looked ashamed.

"Fuck Kylie; we shouldn't have done that. You need to go," he said sounding very annoyed and deflated.

"But we had too Tom. We needed too. Please let me stay Tom. Please!" I begged, feeling his seed run down the inside of my thighs.

While he delayed his answer I took the straps off my dress and allowed it to drop to the bedroom floor. I stood before him, once again naked except for the pink shoes. The poor man had no chance.

"OK, but this'll be the last time you understand. I'm...I'm going to...Oh never mind. Come here..."

I stayed in Tom's room that night. We sucked and fucked and he provided me with the most blissful oral sex.

"This will be how we do it from here on in," I thought as his tongue worked its magic. "First a naughty, rough, quickie and then more intimate love making to follow. Dane merely provided me with the rough and quick. He's gone. I'm dumping him for my mature lover."

In the early morning I kissed him one last time and returned to my room; totally exhausted. I slept until mid-afternoon. I didn't see Tom that day. Then the bombshell.

On the Monday evening my mother announced that Tom had left to return to his wife and family. My whole world collapsed and at that minute I felt physically ill. I fought to hold back the tears, but they dripped freely down my cheeks.

"Did you hold a bit of a flame for Tom?" she asked, knowingly

"No...well... yeah...I'd come to like him a bit; I guess."

"That's alright," she said putting her arm around to console me. "I'll miss him too; he was good company, but it's what's best for him."

"I think he's been a bit more than company for you," I said bitingly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well you were spending an awful lot of time together, laughing and carrying on."

"Oh Kylie; you're still such a naive young girl. He had no interest in an old woman like me. I'm much too old for him."

"Why, he's 35 your 45?"

"Yes; but his wife's only 24 years old. He prefers much younger woman...more your age," she said looking at me in a manner I couldn't interpret.

"What?" I snapped at her after a prolonged silence.

"He's returned to his young wife and family Kylie. No matter what you're feeling, you leave him be. You hear me."

I didn't answer. There was no point. I broke up with Dane the next day. I was angry and no longer wanted to know him or boys his age.

Tom never once tried to contact me. I could have gone to my mother's work and confronted him, or even to his house. However, that would have meant a scene and admitting to a full on affair. I decided to follow my mother's advice.

Instead I embarked on any number of risky encounters with older men; some much older. I was searching to emulate what I'd experienced with Tom, often fantasising the other man was him, as he humped me in an alley way. These were merely self-destructive relationships and to be honest, a couple of years later I was in a bad way. Too much alcohol; too many one night stands.

Eventually I settled down, became more choosey in regard to partners, but maintained my desire for older men and semi-public sex. Not surprisingly, at 23, I married a twice divorced 49 year old, who was happy to indulge my penchant for risky sex. To be honest, like many before, I didn't think it would last. However, here we are 16 years later, still married, with two kids. He never had Tom's stamina, but he did have the finesse and desire to please. I call him 'Daddy' when we're alone and sometimes he takes me shoe shopping.

12