Pip Fast & Slow

Story Info
Adventures with the girl who could speed up & slow down time.
4.4k words
4.17
2.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't believe in magic until I met Pip.

I was still sceptical until the day she used it on me.

We met at a housewarming party at a mutual friend's place. I remember thinking she was cute, but she came off as cold and disinterested. Which is why I was so surprised that she messaged me the next day asking me on a date.

I was taken aback by how forward she was, but honestly, I found it kinda hot. I like a take-charge woman, so I thought why not?

I met her at an Italian restaurant where she'd booked a table under the name 'Page.'

We hit it off immediately, we were both big readers and bonded over our mutual childhood love of the Animorph series. Dinner flew by without a break in conversation. By the time she took it upon herself to order a dessert for us to share I knew I was falling for her. Her level of take chargedness is perfectly complemented by my indecisive nature.

The soft light of the restaurant made her features look warmer than they had at the party when we met. All my first impressions of her were wrong. She was focused, not cold. Her grin was a wry smile, not a permanent scowl. And the more she talked about things she loved, the more I couldn't believe I initially found her disinterested.

She kept giving me this look, where she'd move her glasses to the end of her nose and stare directly at me with her piercing blue eyes. Her glasses had thick black rectangular rims, and the lenses were so clear that I wondered if they were prescription or if she wore them just because they fit with her goth geek aesthetic.

I was falling for her already.

I realised that I'd been so lost in her eyes that I'd left a long gap in the conversation so I quickly asked "I was wondering, is Pip short for anything?"

"...ummm" She gave a low groaning noise like she was tossing up whether to reveal something to me.

"Look, I don't tell this story to just anyone, but I feel like I can trust you already. I love my parents, but they're not exactly well-read. Neither of them stayed in school. They loved the name Pipette, but I'm sure they didn't know what a pipette even was."

"Wait, so your full name is Pipette Page? That sounds like..."

She burst in over the top of me and we said the next sentence in unison.

"Like Dr Seuss wrote a science textbook."

We both burst out in laughter.

***

Our relationship and sex life bloomed from there, from date one's nervous kiss, to date three where she mounted me on my lounge. We became inseparable. She was the first thought in the morning, the last I spoke to at night, our lives became one.

We'd been together for about six months when she revealed her supernatural powers. We were in the kitchen as I cooked us dinner.

"Aw, fuck" I said as opened the oven door and realised I'd forgotten to turn it on. I was cooking a baked risotto and it'd take forever if I had to wait for the oven to heat up.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Not unless you can make an oven preheat instantly."

"...umm" she made her low groaning noise that told me she was deciding whether or not to let me in on one of her secrets.

"I actually might be able to do that for you, let me try." She waved in hand in a rectangular pattern imitating the shape of the oven in midair.

"What are you doing?" I asked quizzically.

"I've never told anyone this. I know I don't have to swear you to secrecy, but I'm going to anyway. Say one word of this to anyone and I'll destroy you" she said with a weird mix of a grin and a glare showing she was both joking and deadly serious.

"I swear. You can trust me."

"Good." She took a deep breath to steady herself.

"I can kind of control time, but only in the smallest of shapes."

"What on earth do you mean 'kind of control time?'"

"Like ever since I've been a teenager I've been able to make these little circles in the air where time moves differently. If I draw one with my right, time moves fast in that circle. If I draw it with my left hand, time moves slowly."

She opened the oven door and a wall of heat rushed out.

"See! I speed up time in the oven and it's already at 180 degrees."

I'm a sceptical person at the best of times, so my brain instantly wanted to dismiss it as fake. But I loved Pip so I wanted to hear her out. And I couldn't deny that the oven had gone through an entire preheat in just seconds.

"I'll do another one to prove it to you." She grabbed an orange from our fruit bowl and waved her hand in the same pattern as before and we both watched it wither in age and burst out with mould like we were watching a timelapse video.

"Like, it's an amazing skill. But it's very limited. I can make a time bubble that's at max 40cm across. That's big enough to, say, make a fruit bowl go off in a few minutes. Or grow a tray of seedlings from seed in 30 seconds not two weeks. I've imagined how much money I could make if I could do it at an industrial scale and cut three hours from bread baking times or whatever. But I just can't do it that big. Or even control how fast or slow the time actually goes. Sometimes I can make a bubble and cook a whole roast in 2 minutes. Sometimes it'll burn to a crisp in 30 seconds. It's a very imperfect skill."

I was flabbergastedin shock. I knew that magic likt this couldn't exist, but the evidence was right there in front of me. No matter how crazy it sounded, it actually worked.

"What else can you do with it?" I stammered, not sure what I could even ask her.

"There's a couple of limitations. Like I said, the bubbles are small, and I can't control how fast or slow they speed up or down. And they don't work on me at all. I tried putting myself in a slow bubble so I could study for an extra day before a test, but it did nothing."

She sighed. "I'm glad I'm finally able to share this, I've always wanted to but never found anyone I trusted until you."

I told her that I'd always support her and encouraged her to tell me more.

She thanked me for being so understanding. "It hasn't been easy, when I first found out that I had these powers I scared myself into silence."

"I grew up in a very stereotypical Australian sports-loving family. My dad still has a shrine to Ricky Pointing in his pool room. Back then I loved sport too, especially cricket and especially our local team, the Hobart Hurricanes. So one summer we're all there at this game. It's the prelim final, the winner goes into the grand final. The game is on a knife edge, I'm nervous. It all comes down to the last ball. We need three runs to win it. The batter hits for the fences but miscues the hit and the ball goes straight in the air. Then for the first time in my life, I feel like I'm in slow motion. I can see the ball soaring through the air. I can see where it's going to land in the outfield. I can also see the fielder running towards it. I know that if he catches it, it's game over. So I quickly throw two tiny time portals, one after the other. I slow the fielder's foot so he stumbles and trips. And just to be sure I speed up and ball so that it safely falls to the ground before a fielder can get to it. My team scored the three runs they needed, and the stadium exploded in cheers. But instead of elation, I feel nothing but guilt."

"For weeks afterwards I can't stop rewatching the footage of that hit. I find there's a subsection of reddit full of disgruntled Sydney Thunder fans dedicated to that missed catch. They have all kinds of graphs showing the ball didn't fall naturally. Image after image with poorly drawn red lines showing how the ball should have fallen. I can't stop refreshing and reading theory after theory. I keep feeling more and more guilty like I'm about to be found out. Eventually, I decided that I never want to feel that way again, I blocked that website and I promised myself I'll never do anything like that in public again."

I promised her that I'd never tell anyone. I kept asking questions about it over the next few weeks, but soon enough everything went back to normal. That was until my birthday when she decided to use her powers on me.

***

My birthday was the first milestone we celebrated together, six months into our relationship.

She asked me what I wanted, but I told her the only thing I wanted was a surprise. I hated the idea of picking out my own gifts, I wanted her to choose something for me, something she thought I'd like.

"But what about birthday sex?" she asked seductively. "You know I'd give you anything."

"Same deal. Surprise me. Just give me something you think I'd like" I replied without hesitation.

"Alright, I'll give you a surprise" she responded in a cryptic tone. For a moment I worried I might have made the wrong choice not just asking for a blowjob.

A week later it was the big night. For my present, she'd bought me a leather-bound copy of my favourite book (Hyperion by Dan Simmons.)

She called me to the bedroom and said she was going to give me my big surprise. She was going to use her powers on me.

"Before we start, I want to know that you trust me," Pip said. She looked gorgeous in the warm orange glow of sunset shing through our windows. I just wanted to snuggle into her.

"Of course."

"Because I'm going to give you something you don't even know you want. If going to push your boundaries in a way you didn't even think was possible. Do you trust me to give this to you?"

I did trust her, completely. Since meeting her I'd become a better person, she'd always given me things I didn't even know I needed, and she'd pushed me out of my shell in so many ways.

None of those had been sexual, yet, but I trusted her so I'd do whatever she asked.

Although, I must admit that the level to which she was checking with me did put me on edge. What did she have planned that would require this much trust?

"Yes. I trust you."

"Good."

She ordered me to get naked and lie on the bed as she took out two sets of handcuffs, or more accurately a pair of handcuffs and a pair of footcuffs and tied me to the head and the foot of the bed respectively.

"Trust me, you won't understand why the footcuffs are important until later. But you'll thank me."

She took her shirt off to reveal her black sports bra that I love so much. The warm light of the room and the tight fit of her bra made her irresistible. My desire to rub her all over left me straining against the handcuffs.

She took my cock in her hands and started stroking it, I was hard in seconds.

"I know what you want. I don't even know if you've admitted it to yourself yet" she said, tossing her hair over her shoulder and staring into my eyes.

"I've seen you, you know. I know you stare at my pussy while your cum is leaking out. I saw the look on your face when I made you finger me after you'd given me a creampie. You love it when my pussy is full of your cum don't you?"

"I do"

"And I know how much you love going down on me. I love making you beg to eat my pussy. I know you'd do it all day if you could."

"Please. Please let me eat your pussy." I replied.

"Maybe later. Maybe after."

Bang! She gave the head of my cock an almighty flick.

"Oww," I cried in reflex. But in honesty, I couldn't feel the sting at all.

"You won't feel this either," she said momentarily before taking the tip of my cock in her mouth and sucking it.

"And now we start the timer," she said, releasing my cock, opening her phone and starting a stopwatch.

"What the fuck is happening? Why can't I feel any of this?" I tried testing the rest of my body but I couldn't move anything below my waist. I started to panic as I tried wiggling my toes and moving my legs, but they didn't respond.

"Shhh, Shhh, Shhh, Shhh," Pip calmed. "Your legs are fine. They're just a little delayed. I just placed a slow portal along your spine."

"What does that mean? I thought they didn't work on people?"

"No, they work on people, just not me. It's just going to take an age for a message to get from here" She grabbed my balls and gave them an almighty squeeze, and then trailed her hand up my body and tapped on my head "To here. It'll probably take minutes."

I took some deep breaths and watched the timer as it slowly crept up. Right after it ticked over five minutes I felt a sting on my cock, even though nothing had touched it. It took me a moment to realise that it was the flick she had done five minutes ago finally reaching my brain. I sighed with relief that I could still feel the bottom half of my body. Right in the middle of that relief, I felt her mouth sucking on my cock.

"I take it you're finally feeling everything I did to you earlier," she said. It was a strange feeling to feel her mouth on my cock and at the same time hear her speak.

Suddenly, my legs flailed wildly. I realised that this must have been when I had tried in a panic to move my legs. They kicked, but the foot cuffs tying them to the foot of the bed largely kept them in place.

"I told you you'd be glad for those later," Pip said.

"Oww," I cried out as the tight squeeze she'd given my balls finally reached my brain.

She laughed as my body recoiled in pain even though no one was touching me.

"This is going to be fun. Have you realised what this means yet? And what filthy present I'm going to give to you? You're going to have five minutes between when you cum and when your post-orgasm clarity hits. Think about what you could do in that time."

She took off her underwear and ran her hand seductively down her body, rubbing her pussy with her palm.

"Five minutes of you at your horniest. With a freshly creampied pussy right in front of you."

She used her fingers spread her pussylips. "That's my present to you. My cum filled cunt, begging for you to eat it. And the best part is you won't have post-nut clarity yet. So you'll eat it all up before you realise how filthy you are being. What do you say?"

I couldn't deny I'd dreamt of this before. There even had been a few times in the heat of passion that I'd wanted to do it. But the thoughts always quickly dissipated the second I'd came.

"I say yes. I mean, please. Or thank you," I stumble over my words in my rush to take up her incredibly dirty proposition.

I keep looking at her pussy, her hand is still rubbing it up and down, pausing every so often to spread her lips. The thought of her gorgeous pussy covered in cum was so taboo that it drove me crazy with desire.

She climbed up on me, lined herself up with my cock and slowly, slowly lowered herself down on me.

It was such a strange almost out-of-body experience. Normally the incredibly beautiful sight of watching my cock enter her was matched by the indescribable pleasure of that first thrust. But today those two experiences will be separated by five minutes.

She fucks me slowly, far more slowly than we usually do. Without me feeling it and trying to up the tempo, she's got full control. She slowly increases the depth of her thrusts, until she's fucking me so fast that she can't speak without a pant punctuating each word.

"I think I made a mistake earlier" she panted.

"You won't have five minutes. It'll be less. Because I'm going to keep fucking after you cum. I'm not stopping until I cum. You better hope I cum quickly or you might only get one minute before post-nut clarity hits."

I couldn't even feel how close I was to cumming. I knew I never lasted long when she rocked her pussy back and forth like that.

"Ohhh! I think you're cumming" Pip moaned excitedly.

I watched my cock enter her intently, trying to spot whether I was filling her with cum or not. I watched my cock pulsate up and down, shooting stream after stream of cum into her.

The next time she lifted up, a pearl of white cum rolled down the top side of my cock. I watched as my cock continued to pulse into her. I must have shot six or seven streams of cum, which felt like some kind of personal record.

Her next down thrust spread the cum everywhere. Each thrust made the mess worse. She'd thrust up and more cum fell out of her, and then she'd thrust down and spread it everywhere. Soon her pussy was so covered it was hard to tell where her juices ended and mine began.

There was a thick white streak of cum that had landed on her bush, it looked like an arrow, pointing down to her cum covered cunt. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

She understood my desires alright. At this moment, the only thing I wanted in the whole world was to eat it all up.

Her breathing finally started quickening. She started calling my name. She was finally cumming. I watched her pussy contract in pleasure as she came. Finally. I was glad she had such a big orgasm, but that had eaten into my five minutes significantly.

I indicated to her she should move up, and cover my face, but she refused.

"No, I'm too sensitive. You're going to have to wait a minute."

How long did she take to cum? How long was this break? I must have lost half my time already.

I'd planned to luxuriate in the precious moments before my clarity hit, but now I'd have to rush.

While I was waiting, I went through all the things I wanted to do. I needed to lick up that arrow-shaped drip of cum in her bush. I wanted to stick my tongue as deep as I could into her, suck as much cum out as I could. Lick all the cum off her outer labia, then her inner labia. Then and only then would I go for her clit and try to get her off again.

But with only two minutes left, I'd barely get to eat all my cum before my time ran out. Oh well, I'll do the selfish thing and just do the dirty stuff that I want, and leave her orgasm to another day. Clean all my cum off her pussy and stop before my orgasm hit my brain.

Pip finally stood up, climbed up the bed and hovered her pussy over my face. I could see my cum starting to drip from her. I was so horny that all I wanted to do was eat her up.

"Alright, filthy boy. Here's the deal. If I sit on your face, I'm not getting off until you've licked me entirely clean of your cum. I don't care if it's in your post-nut clarity phase. You will lick up every last drop! Do we have a deal?"

"Yes," I said instantly. I had no idea how few seconds I had left. I need her on my face now. I strained against the cuffs, wishing I could grab her butt and force her pussy don't on my face.

I've never been so horny.

She finally lowered herself near my face.

Her pussy and inner thighs were covered in flecks of cum from where she'd kept fucking me. I started on her thighs, licking further towards her delicious pussy each time.

On my first lick along her inner thigh, I could taste our combination of juices. That creamy, salty, sweaty mess on my tongue only made me crazy for more.

I'd nearly forgotten about the large arrow-shaped drop of cum on her bush. As I looked up at it, I noticed in the corner of my eye that she was watching my face intently. The more I licked the hornier she looked. She loved watching me lick her pussy.

I locked my eyes on hers and sucked the whole streak up. It was so warm, why didn't I expect it to be warm? Pip's mouth hung agog, so turned on from watching me.

I licked her even closer now, from her opening to her clit. Over and over, up and down. It was so hot. I could taste more of her regular taste now, but the taste of my cum was just as strong.

I knew I was running out of time. I knew I needed to finish up before my orgasm hit. But I didn't want to stop what I was doing. Should I go up and start tongue fucking her clit and make her cum? Or should I send my tongue lower and stick it as deep as I can into her and eat as much of my cum out of her as I can?

I could feel my cock start to tighten, I'd be cumming within seconds. I needed to make this decision now.

So I went down, sticking my tongue as deep as I could within her. I made an O shape with my mouth and sucked on her opening as best as I could with my tongue fully extended.

12