Pipes and More

Story Info
Not a happy story.
6.1k words
3.44
36.8k
16
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers

My wife Michelle is pretty great. She's 38 and owns her own business. She started a 24 hour gym in our town after our youngest started kindergarten. She always worked hard to stay in shape after both our kids were born. She would go to the local gym, but was frustrated by the poor management. Any time she made a request or suggestion on how to improve things they laughed her off and told her not 'worry her pretty little head' about it. As soon as Andrew started school she put her business plan in place. I make good enough money for us to live on, but the money she earns makes a big difference. I make more than she does now, but if her plans to expand go well she could be earning much more than me in ten years.

I work in sales for the manufacturing plant in town. We make pipes, faucets and other plumbing supplies. There is a huge foundry in town that supplies every hardware store and plumber in a five hundred mile radius. Of course, I don't work in the foundry; I work in sales. I meet with supply chain executives and determine what their needs are and how best we can meet those goals. I'm on the road most days and I'm sleeping away from home an average of two nights per week. I'm generally home on the weekends, but most weeks start with a trip so I'm usually sleeping in a hotel room Monday night.

We have two boys, Tom and Andrew. Thomas Jr. is in 7th grade and is a pretty good point guard on the basketball team. Andrew is in 4th grade and plays soccer, but is more interested in playing the drums. I make their games whenever I am in town. Michelle does the hard work of getting them to sports practice, but she has a more flexible schedule anyway. Most of her work is making sure the gyms are cleaned and staffed, checking schedules, hiring workers and so on. Most of the work she does is in the background. She has some good instructors she met from when she worked as a personal trainer, and they are the visible faces of the gym.

Our marriage was always good. My wife is a knock-out. She blond and 5' 8" with a flat stomach and a tight butt. She works out regularly and makes me the envy of all the guys. Our bedroom was reliable but never exciting. When she opened her gym things really slowed down. She was affectionate and loving, but I became a lower priority for her. Kids were always most important for her, but it seemed lately that I was less important than her work. At night she would stay up late filling out spreadsheets and reviewing surveillance tapes. Every night after dinner she'd stop by the gym to check for cleanliness and get the tapes. She'd spend an hour checking the footage while she did her paperwork. Many nights I'd be asleep before she came to bed. Her mother helped watch the kids when I was traveling, though they were pretty self-sufficient at this point.

Things changed a few months ago when I was on an out of town trip. There was a regional show I went to in St. Louis. Our company sent three people; Clyde from production, Sally from marketing and myself. Clyde was an old warhorse who had been with the company forever and knew everybody. I was sharing a hotel room with him, but he spent all his time in the bar drinking with old friends. He was almost sixty and was big and round. When I had questions that needed answers I just sent him a text and he got back to me. It was important that he be at the show, but he didn't do much specifically. Mostly I spent the day at our table with Sally talking to vendors. It was a long day and when things ended I needed a drink. Sally and I went out for dinner and drinks.

After dinner and a few drinks we started talking about our marriages. Sally was a bit older than me and on her second marriage. She asked about Michelle and I and eventually we got onto the topic of how adventurous our sex life was. She shared that her husband liked it when she flirted with men. Apparently he liked to hear her tell stories about having sex with other men. I was stunned. I couldn't believe that a man would get excited about his wife having sex outside of marriage. I told Sally that I would never stand by while my wife cheated. Sally pointed out that it wasn't cheating, since Bob knew about it. I told her that I just couldn't believe it. She just laughed.

Sally said she would prove it to me. We paid for our meal and drinks and she took me to her room and told me to sit down and listen. Then she proceeded to call her husband Bob.

"Hello, lover."

"Yes, I'm in my hotel room."

"No. I'm not alone."

"Actually, it's Thomas from work. He didn't believe that you let me do those things."

"He's just sitting here watching me."

"Do you think so?"

"Okay." Sally reached down and took her shoes off. "I took my shoes off. Now what?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir." Sally reached up under her skirt and removed her panty hose and her underwear. She looked me straight in the eye and said into the phone "They're off."

Sally continued to look me in the eye. "Yes, sir." she said into the phone. She slid her hand under her skirt and started rubbing herself. I just sat there in the chair not saying a word while Sally masturbated. Sally was looking at me and talking softly in to the phone. "Unh-huh."

"Yeah"

"Oh yeah."

Her hand started unbuttoning her blouse. She opened her shirt, pulled her bra down and started playing with her nipples.

"Oh yeah."

Her hand returned under her skirt though I had a complete view of her pussy. "I'm getting close, baby." I was gripping the arms of my chair tightly. Sally's eyes were half open as she watched me and masturbated.

"I don't know. I think so."

"Thomas? Are you hard? Do you like watching me?"

I nodded.

"Bob wants to hear you say it. Do you like watching me."

"Yes." I said softly.

"Yes what? Bob can't hear you."

"Yes, I like watching you." I said louder.

"Are you hard? Is your cock nice and big for me?"

"Yes." I said again.

"Yes, what?" she insisted.

"Yes. My cock is hard watching you."

"Show me. I want to see your cock while I get myself off."

I really wasn't thinking clearly at this point. I had a few drinks with dinner. Sally was sitting in front of me with her breasts exposed and her skirt pulled up exposing her clean shaven pussy. She alternated playing with her nipples and furiously rubbing her clit. I always considered myself a faithful husband, but at that moment my wife and my marriage was the furthest thing from my mind. Sally was looking at me, commanding me, controlling me. I unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and fished my hard cock out of my boxers. It was standing up like a bean pole happy to be freed.

Sally smiled. "Ooo. That's a nice cock you've got there." I had no idea what made one cock nicer than another. I thought I had a pretty average penis, but she'd surely seen more of them than I had. Even so, I felt good that she approved of my cock. "Stroke it for me." she said.

I softly stroked my very hard penis. I was watching Sally while she was watching me. We were each masturbating while watching each other.

"Oh, Bob. He's jacking off right here. He's got his cock out and he's stroking it for me. God, it's so hot." Sally dropped her phone on the bed and stripped off her blouse and bra. "I took my top off. I so hot. God, I wish you could see me."

"I'm close. Let me cum." Sally breathed into the phone. "Please, sir. Let me cum."

There was a pause and Sally let loose with a loud scream while she furiously rubbed her clit. "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhh! Ahhh!" She shuddered all over and then seemed to relax.

"Oh that was good."

"Thank you, Bob. That felt so good."

"Yes, sir. He is still hard." I was still softly stroking my cock. It was so hot watching her. I hadn't gotten any softer, but I wasn't close to cumming yet.

"Yes, sir." Sally set the phone down and put it on speaker mode. Then she got down on her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her open mouth. She started giving me a sloppy wet blow job. She cradled my balls softly with one hand and held my cock my the shaft with the other. I let out a gurgle of appreciation.

"Thomas?" the voice on the phone asked. "Is my wife sucking your cock?"

"Yes, sir." I said. I don't know why I called him 'sir'. Sally had, so I just followed along. His wife was sucking my cock, so there was no harm in being polite.

"She's a good little cocksucker. Isn't she?"

"Oh. . . yes she is." Sally relaxed her throat at that moment and took me all the way in. I could feel her throat around the tip of my cock and her lips around the base of my shaft.

"Any time you want her to suck your cock, you just say the word. She loves to suck cock don't you, slut?"

Sally pulled my cock out of her mouth. "Yes, sir." She resumed giving me a blow job.

I was getting closer. My breathing started to get shallow. "Thomas? She's a good slut. Isn't she?"

"Uh huh." was all I could say. "Uh. Uhn. Uh."

Sally pulled my cock out of her mouth. She held her mouth open just inches from my cock and kept masturbating me with her hands. "Cum on my face." she said. "Cum all over my face." On command I erupted. Some semen went in her mouth. Some went up her nose. It went in her hair. On her eyebrows. It went all over her face. She kept jacking me off until I was spent.

Sally picked up the phone. "He came all over my face. I'm a good slut." I didn't hear Bob's response since Sally had turned off the speaker.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Good night, lover."

Sally hung up the phone. We both sat there, our clothes in disarray enjoying our post orgasmic bliss. Slowly my senses returned to me. "I have to go. Oh shit! We shouldn't have done this. What about my wife?"

"Don't worry. I won't tell her."

"Holy fuck! I'm screwed. We can't tell anyone. This was a mistake."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Sally reassured me. "We were just having fun. No harm. No foul."

"No way. No one can ever know. This was a mistake. This shouldn't have happened."

Sally stopped me. "I was just having fun. I won't tell anyone, but I've got no regrets. You heard Bob. Any time you want a blow job, I'm happy to oblige."

"What? No. This can never happen again. No. I've got to go." I zipped up, put myself back together and returned to my room.

Fortunately Clyde wasn't back yet. He was still out drinking. I took a shower to scrub the smell of Sally off my body. I still felt dirty when I got out of the shower. I considered sending Michelle a text, but it was late. She might have still been up, but I would have felt bad for waking her. I wasn't sure what I would say anyway. I wasn't going to tell her about the blow job from Sally. I didn't always send her a text when I was traveling, but I tried to. I just lay in bed trying to fall asleep, being unable to relax. I was still awake when Clyde stumbled in after midnight.

The next day was busy again. Sally and I worked the table. As long as we were busy things were fine, but whenever it was just the two of us the tension was pretty high. She was dressed smartly as usual. I never noticed just how sexual she was all the time. She used her sex appeal to help relax the clients, but it did not relax me in the slightest. At one point when no one was around she slight up behind me and softly spoke into my ear. "Bob told me not to wear underwear today." I spent the next two hours watching her hard nipples and marveling at the absence of panty lines under her pencil skirt. The show ended at one. Clyde showed up to help pack up the displays. Then we all piled into the company car and drove back home. I got home in time for a late dinner. Michelle was gone, but I chatted with the kids before they went to bed. After the previous night I was exhausted and I was asleep before Michelle returned.

Of course, I didn't say anything to Michelle about everything that happened between Sally and I. When she asked how the show went I gave her a vague non-committal answer and left the room. I was really terrified I was going to say something and accidentally give away what I had done. I went off to work and went about my business.

Sally wasn't going to make it easy for me. She started running into me at work more often. She would give me knowing smiles and making suggestive comments. She never gave away what we had done, but she made it exceedingly clear she was up for another go. She invited me out for lunch at least once a week, always with a large group. She made it a point to sit next to me and touched me frequently. Sometimes she touched me on the arm or shoulder naturally while we were talking; other times she would rub her hand up my thigh under the table where no one could see.

To make matters worse, things started to get frosty between Michelle and I. For some time now she had been making work a priority and leaving less time for me. She frequently came to bed late and tired. I was worried about accidentally revealing what I had done so I withdrew from her. Neither one of us was in a position to initiate sex, so it just vanished from our bedroom. Our conversations became short and efficient. We exchanged our schedules and made sure there was someone to pick Andrew or Tom up from sports practice. I don't think she was suspicious of me; she didn't ask more questions or push for details. I still had out of town meetings and sales calls; she never pried me for more information about them.

Five weeks after the show in St. Louis I had a trip scheduled to Peoria. I showed up in the morning to pick up the company car and collect the display samples. I learned that Sally was accompanying me. We were meeting with one client in the afternoon and a second one the following morning. I was nervous for the ride down, but Sally apologized for teasing me so much. While she loved giving me a blow-job and the offer remained open, she made it clear that she didn't want to pressure me into doing anything I didn't want to. She didn't want to mess up my marriage, so she would completely respect my wishes.

I relaxed considerably and we had a good conversation on the drive. While the conversation was still pretty sexual, she mostly talked about her husband Bob and what he liked. Not only did Bob like hearing about other guys screwing Sally but he also liked to watch. She told me about a few months ago when she got gang-banged by a bunch of Bob's friends. He had them over for poker and started betting blow-jobs from Sally. He was losing on purpose and eventually she was stripped naked on her knees sucking two cocks while another one fucked her doggie style. Bob just watched and called her a dirty slut through the whole thing; he didn't even jack off while he watched. I guess it was all about power over his wife and controlling who she had sex with.

We had lunch in Peoria and met with the client afterward. He was the owner of a family run plumbing firm. They did a lot of commercial work, but also did residential installation and repair. They had been using our parts for a few years now, but had also been using parts from other manufacturers. They'd been having good luck with our parts, but wanted to make sure our supply chain was sufficient to make sure they'd never being lacking for parts at a sensitive time. When they bought faucets from a Chinese firm and been left waiting almost a week waiting for the shipment to come in, so he was looking forward to parts manufactured closer to home. By the end of the meeting he had signed a contract which was worth a few hundred thousand dollars to our company.

Sally and I were in a great mood so we went out to celebrate. We had seafood and finished off a bottle of champagne. We couldn't finish off our second bottle so we took it with us. We walked back to our hotel in the brisk Spring air. Sally cuddled up close to me for warmth and slid her hand into the back of my trousers. We went to her room to finish off the champagne. I watched as she did the trick that all women know of taking off her bra without getting undressed. She then proceeded to remove her pantyhose and they felt too constricting. I tried not to notice that her thong underwear came off into pile. We were both tipsy and Sally talked about how she was feeling so happy that she wanted to celebrate our successful meeting. I agreed and so got up and started dancing with me.

Her body felt good against mine. She rubbed her hands up and down my shirt and slid my jacket off onto the floor. Then she slid her body against mine as her hands slid up my back. I could feel her rock hard nipples against my chest as her hands grabbed my butt and pulled me into her. Her crotch ground into me hardening my cock and she grinned against me. She looked into my eyes, got her face close to mine and kissed me hard.

I was caught up in the moment. She felt good against my body. She wanted me and it had been so long since I had felt that. My wife and I had a comfortable relationship, but here was passion I hadn't felt in ages. The feeling of Sally's body close to mine caused all reason and logic to leave me. I kissed her back and we tried to devour each other. I felt her hands at my belt buckle and my pants were quickly opened. She pushed me backwards onto the bed. I felt a condom being rolled onto my penis, her dress was up around her waist and she quickly mounted me. I laid back and watched her ride me cowgirl. She rocked and moaned. She told me fuck her hard and I gave her my best. She shouted a few profanities at me and started to climax. The sight her orgasm sent me over the edge and I came hard into her. She collapsed into the bed next to me.

She took a moment to catch her breath. She asked me to unzip her, which I did. She slipped out of her dress and shoes and proceeded to finish undressing me. Once we were both nude she went to work giving me a blow-job to get me hard again. She rubbed her tits on my hardening cock and tickled my balls. It took some time, but once I got hard she grabbed another condom from her purse, put it on me, turned around presenting herself to me in doggy style and told me to start fucking. I showed no hesitation in sliding my rod into her. She was moist and welcoming. She wanted this. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. I pounded her as hard as I could while she played with her clit. She called me a bastard and I called her a slut. She rolled over to missionary position with her feet straight up in the air and I fucked her hard. She had another powerful orgasm that caused her legs to shake and she shouted things I couldn't understand. Finally I came and collapsed onto her. We tossed the used condoms into the trash and slept nude in her bed.

I woke in the morning sober and receiving another blow-job. Sally was really quite talented at that. Once I was hard, she put another condom on me and mounted me. Then she got out her cell phone and called her husband, Bob. She told him that we had fucked last night and that she was fucking me right now. She kept talking about how she was a dirty slut. She wasn't even looking at me; she just had her eyes closed as she talked on the phone and bounced up and down on my cock. She got louder and louder. Finally I came and she followed immediately after. She said goodbye to Bob and got up. We took shower together and soaped each other up, but didn't do much more. I went back to my room to change. We had a pleasant breakfast together and checked out.

We met with the second client. This was a local hardware store chain that bought supplies from us. He was trying to convince us to offer lower prices to compete with some of the merchandise coming in from Mexico. We keep pointing out that if we could offer lower prices we would and that if our fittings cost more it was because they were higher quality. We dithered back and forth on that for a while and in the end nothing really changed. He signed the same contract as last year with a commitment to order at least ten thousand dollars worth of parts and up to eighty thousand without a change in prices over the next year.

TomThum
TomThum
173 Followers
12