Pirate and Prisoner Pt. 03

Story Info
Pirate woman and her man do what it takes to settle down.
6.3k words
4.6
3.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ufo122
ufo122
5 Followers

My work, also published elsewhere.

Disclaimers: NSFW. This has F/M fart fetish content, so if you're not into that don't read. All characters are 18+, readers should be too. Sections are marked by dotted lines, so for the plot heavy sections feel free to skip to the next set of dotted lines, if you'd like.

---

Isabelle had been confident from the first moment Red had set eyes on her fighting her way across the deck of the ship he was on, to when she had lifted him out of the sea to save him, to the time he had spent as her captive. But now that her captain was coming to shore in a rowboat, she seemed to go from bold to brash, like she was covering for some insecurity by acting like she had none. She had deliberately pulled her long black hair into a messy braid, and he had watched her wash her clothes in the ocean in the nude and dry them carefully in the equatorial sun before putting them back on still wrinkled to give the appearance that she couldn't be bothered by such details. Now she stood with one hand on his shoulder, leaning like she didn't have a care in the world, but he could tell she still cared for him from the look in her soft brown eyes and the gentle squeeze she gave his shoulder as she went to help her captain to shore.

If Isabelle was beautiful, Captain Anne was pretty. She was about a head shorter than Isabelle, with daintier arms and shoulders, blonde hair in a tight bun, and bigger but less perky breasts. She must have been middle aged, but she had aged well and her looks had stayed with her. She held herself like she was the queen, accepting Isabelle's hand to step out of the rowboat and looking with piercing eyes like she already knew everything she needed to know about you. Red, not knowing what else to do, bowed to her, which made Isabelle break her serious face and snicker, though Captain Anne seemed less amused.

"It seems this is the captive we saw you rowing off with, Isabelle," Captain Anne said as Isabelle dragged the rowboat further onto the beach. "But his hands are no longer bound and he is not with the rest of our ship's loot. Care to explain?"

Red looked to Isabelle. "Well, I know he might have fetched a ransom in the English colonies," she began, "but I spent some time with him, and I told him he's free." She looked back almost defiantly, but Captain Anne just waited in stern silence for an explanation. "I, uh, I was hoping that could happen, anyways, if you allow it. And I thought... well I could retire, to that Indigenous village you told me about, and we could settle down as farmers, and... I could take him with me."

Captain Anne raised her eyebrows, then laughed in disbelief. "Isabelle the warrior pirate settling down on the Spanish Main to marry an Englishman. I mean, I'm English myself, but I sailed across a damned ocean to get away from the arrogant, tepid, pasty men back in Europe. And here you are marrying like some French court lady..." Isabelle blushed and rubbed her neck, and Captain Anne seemed to relent.

"What is your name, free man?" the captain asked.

"Red, ma'am."

"That's captain to you. Well Red, I don't know what you did to win over of one of my best fighters, but I'm gonna miss her."

"Maybe he could... show you what he can do? With his tongue?" Isabelle asked. Red blushed. They had discussed this, but only in passing. But Captain Anne was attractive, with two strands of blond hair falling out of her bun to frame her face, and her cleavage showing in her vest, and her ass so bubbly it pushed out her petticoat.

She raised an eyebrow. "And what might that be?"

---

Isabelle had Red lie back with his head on one of the rucksacks while she undid her belt. Captain Anne watched expectantly.

"Stick your tongue out, boy." Red obeyed, and she slid her pants down to her ankles while sitting back, making sure to aim her asshole for his tongue. Her cheeks blocked out his light and smushed against his face, while the tip of his tongue slid up her tight asshole.

"See, he's like my chair!" Isabelle told her captain. Anne laughed.

"Oh saints, he really is all the way up your ass!" Red couldn't see but he heard her footsteps swish across the sand as she walked around for a better view. He blushed to be so exposed while someone watched him humiliate himself.

"And now I get to set his tongue to work," Isabelle said. "Deeper boy, really worm it around my rosebud."

Red obeyed, sticking his tongue in and out, and licking around the rim. Isabelle let out a pleased giggle. He slipped his tongue in deep, then felt her lean back so her full weight drove him up her ass. She wiggled back and forth a little, enjoying herself, then leaned forward so her captain could see him at work.

He had to stick his tongue all the way out for it to stay in Isabelle's asshole. He glanced back and saw Captain Anne watching him.

She chuckled. "Wow, you really have him doing whatever it is you tell him, to have him kissing your ass like that."

"And the best part is, he even likes it!" Isabelle said, looking over her shoulder at him before sitting back again. "Wait, let me show you something else he likes."

Red felt her ass cheeks tense up, then relax as she farted loud and wet on his tongue.

Pfffffffttt

It smelled like spoiled milk, and he swore he could taste it too. Both of the women broke down laughing.

"Oh heavens, he really is your little bitch huh?" the captain asked.

"He likes it!" Isabelle replied. She got up and turned to face him, pinching his cheek and speaking in a mocking cutesy voice. "He's my good little fart taster, isn't he?"

"Aww, he looks so sad! Why don't you tell her you like it again, bitch boy?" the captain told him. "In fact, why don't you thank her?"

Red blushed deeply. "I... I liked your fart. Thank you."

"Only liked it?" Isabelle said, and giggled.

"I... I loved your fart." Red's shame grew, but so did his arousal when she smiled down at him.

"Why don't you take a turn sitting on him, captain?" Isabelle asked, turning to her friend.

"What a lovely idea," Anne replied. "I could use a rest in this humidity."

With that, she smoothed out her skirt and plopped down on his face.

She wiggled her ass from side to side some, then took off her boots and socks. Then she sat up a bit, lifted her petticoat, and pulled down her bloomers.

"Head up, chair," she told Red. He raised his head and she tucked the back of her skirt under him, so he was inside her dress. She settled back down and shifted to get comfortable, her bare ass pressed against his face. She shifted around until she deliberately jammed his nose up her bare asshole, then sat with her full weight.

"Lovely being my throne, isn't it?" She raised herself up an inch.

"Yes it is," Red replied, still in her skirt, looking up at her pale ass crack.

She dropped her bodyweight down hard, hurting his nose a bit, then lifted back up. "Yes captain, understand?"

"Yes... or, uh, yes captain. Thank you for sitting on me, captain," Red replied.

Captain Anne laughed, then dropped her full weight down again anyways, jamming his nose back up her tight ass cheeks and into her smelly asshole.

"A bit of a kiss ass, eh?" she said, looking over at Isabelle. Isabelle laughed.

"Yes he is, my little ass boy" Isabelle replied. She came around to the other side of the rucksack and sat facing towards her captain's back, locking Red's head in place with her feet.

"Why don't you tell me how my asshole smells, since your nose is all the way up it?" Captain Anne said, lifting up just enough so the tip of his nose still rubbed against her wrinkled asshole.

Red sniffed tentatively. The smell didn't match her prettiness; it was like stale shit, like she could only bathe half heartedly while she was on her ship. "Um, it smells great, captain."

She and Isabelle chuckled, and he blushed in the dim light, veiled by her petticoat. "I just remembered, I brought some perfume. Here, tell me how this smells." Through the darkness, he saw her asshole pucker.

Pfffirrrtt

Her fart came out long and hard. He sniffed and almost started coughing, it was so rancid.

"Come on, really sniff it good. I want to hear you from up here on top of you."

As he sniffed loudly, another hot fart slipped out on his nose, quieter but even worse. He was afraid it would burn his nose hairs off, it smelled so bad. He coughed quietly.

"It smells wonderful, captain."

"You'll thank me but not my captain? Don't be rude, boy," Isabelle said from behind him.

His face went hot with shame again. "Thank you for your farts, captain. They smell like perfume, captain." He coughed again. The petticoat didn't let much air in and the smell of burnt tar and stale shit was still circulating.

"Of course they do, I told you they would fart sniffer." With that, Captain Anne sat down with her full weight again, her bare ass cheeks engulfing his face and his nose poking up her asshole.

"So, Isabelle," she said. Isabelle got up to sit on the rucksack across from her.

"You've decided to keep your fart sniffer." She punctuated the statement by lifting one cheek to the side and squeezing out a fart.

Phrrrupp

Red breathed deep, but the air under her skirt was filling with fart gas and he started coughing again. She ignored him and sat back down, this time fully covering his mouth with her thighs.

"I have, captain," Isabelle replied.

"Well, your plan to settle down at the village of the Amazons could be difficult. They're open to trade and hosting outsiders, but they are very selective about who they let live amongst them."

"I thought you said they would be open to a woman warrior like me?"

"They would, but your man..." Captain Anne lifted an ass cheek to fart up Red's nose again.

Prrrrrrttttt

He sniffed desperately; he hadn't been able to breathe under her. But the air seemed hot and thick, oozing into his mouth so he tasted the shit in the air and burning his throat like smoke. He shook a little after she sat down on him again trying to cough, and his eyes watered up even with her ass cheeks pressed against them. She just ignored him again.

"He would have to agree to a certain set of rules to live there. Nothing too degrading, pretty much just respecting the rule of the other female warriors that live there. I'm sure Red here will agree to that."

He let out a muffled "yes, captain," but with his mouth under her thighs it came out more as "esh, cat tun."

"Of course you will, bitch boy, it was rhetorical." She let out another hot fart on his face, but this time without lifting up. It bubbled out on him with a brruttt and the hot air washed across his face. She sighed.

"However, the trouble isn't so much following their laws and respecting their queen as convincing her he'd agree. The queen of the Amazons doesn't much trust foreign men."

"I could vouch for him," Isabelle said. "He really is different in how he shows his love for me."

Red appreciated what his lover said, but he also would have appreciated a chance to breathe. Captain Anne's ass cheeks were swallowing his face, so even if he wanted to breathe the fart air under her petticoat he couldn't have. He twitched a little.

"He'll have to do more than getting a statement of approval from someone she doesn't know. You'll have to let her use him, too."

Without air, he felt his lungs start to burn, and his legs twitched. He tapped the captain's leg to get her attention.

"Do you not like the sound of sniffing more women's asses?" she asked without getting up. "Well there is no other way." He started to see red and he kicked out again, tapping more desperately. "Oh right, you can't breathe. Twitching like a fish, eh? Little bitch."

"Aw, let my boy breathe, will you, captain?" said Isabelle. There seemed to be genuine concern in her voice, but Captain Anne just chuckled.

"Fine, if he needs air so bad, here." She lifted up and blasted another fart into the air under her petticoat.

Pfffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrtt

He started sucking in air before she had even finished farting, she went on for so long. But as soon as the toxic air had burned its way down his throat and hit his lungs he started coughing. Mixed with the fresh fart, the air had gotten even worse, like he was trapped in a sewer and had to breathe in the fumes. He gagged, and his eyes teared up again.

She sat down on him again, rubbing her ass back and forth across his face. His tears smeared across her cheeks. "Ha, he's crying! Couldn't take my farts, could you?"

She wiggled her hips again, then dragged her ass back so he peeked out from her crotch and flipped up her skirt. Isabelle came over to look down at him too and he had to glance away in shame.

"Sacrebleu!" Isabelle said when the smell hit her. Captain Anne wrinkled her nose.

"Holy Hell that stinks! That smells absolutely rancid!" The captain stood up and held her sleeve against her nose. "I can't believe you like when women do that. You really are a little fart bitch to be smelling a woman's farts straight out of her bare ass like that. I really did you a favor to nearly knock you out with my fart gas though, didn't I."

"Yes captain," Red said, eyes starting to clear. "Thank you, captain." He coughed again, it felt like the fart air was still in his lungs.

"You were really stewing in that too, I bet your breath will keep smelling like my shit for the rest of the night." She stepped away, pulling up her bloomers and grabbing her boots and socks. "Well, keep sucking that air in until it blows away, fart boy." She walked away to slip her boots back on.

Isabelle knelt to wipe away his tears. He looked to her and she kissed his forehead.

---

After loading up the loot in the rowboat to prepare to head back to the ship, Isabelle helped Red up and asked "So, you heard what she said about the village, yes?"

Red nodded. As vile as Captain Anne's ass had been, he was pleased to find there was a way to join the village of the Amazons, and in truth the captain's dominance had turned him on.

"One more woman to service and we can live together there." Isabelle looked into the distance, out at the sea. "You can say no, you know. This is your choice."

"I choose us." Red replied, taking her hands. "I choose leaving my old life to be with you, to settle down. Not to mention, I choose fulfilling my deepest fantasy night after night. And if you're fine with letting some other woman use me, I'm fine with it too."

Isabelle patted his cheek, and pulled out a flask of rum. She raised it up. "Here's to our future, then."

---

Once they got to the ship, Captain Anne gave them the first officers cabin for the trip back to shore, and him and Isabelle spent most of their time there.

The Caribbean was much smoother sailing than the shipping routes across the Atlantic he was used to, and they made good time. Soon they were only a day out from their destination.

That night, Isabelle seemed anxious.

"Hey, I'm sure it'll go great tomorrow," Red assured her as she looked out the porthole. "All you have to do is show off your swordsmanship to join them as a warrior, and all I have to do is what I've done to you several times over."

Her face was bathed in moonlight and he walked up behind her to squeeze her shoulders. She was tanned, but her face was still pale against the dark locks of her hair in the silver light.

She looked back at him and smiled softly. "I know, I just can't take my mind off of it. What if I make a mistake? Or their chief changes her mind and doesn't even meet us by the shore? Or..."

"Hey," Red interrupted. "I've spent alot of my time consumed by anxiety and I can promise that going in circles in your head won't help."

She sighed.

"Come, sit down. Tell me what it is you'll do tomorrow."

Red sat on the bed, and Isabelle straddled his lap, facing him. "It's just a demonstration of skill - that I can use a pistol, that I can wield a sword, that I can hold my own in a wrestling match. I think I have to catch a snake with my bare hands or something, to show I can hunt."

"Oh, like this?" Red took her hand and slipped it down his pants, holding it around his cock. She laughed despite herself, and started stroking him.

"Something like that. The trials will be done with by the time you get to shore."

"Then it's my time to shine." He sucked on his fingers, still making eye contact, and slipped his hand down her pants to start rubbing her.

"Well, not exactly. Then the chief of the Amazons will meet with Captain Anne, and she'll vouch for me, and then for you. And if my trials and... ah fuck you're really taking my mind off this aren't you..." Isabelle said. She fumbled to loosen her belt and pull her pants down to her thighs as he rubbed her, then slipped a finger in her pussy lips.

"Anyways, if things go... Ohh..." Red slipped his finger, damp with spit, into her. Isabelle moaned and stopped trying to think about her problems.

Red stopped a moment to pull her pants all the way down. She stood and kicked them off and tore off her shirt, then pulled off Red's belt and pants.

Red put his finger back in her and rubbed gently along her clit. She moaned once more and sat straddling his lap again.

He grabbed her ass with one hand and fingered her with the other, slipping another finger in, then another. She moaned, and grabbed his shoulder, pulling him in so his face was buried in her breasts.

He curled his fingers and she clenched around him, biting her lip. He pulled his fingers out slowly and sucked on the taste of her wet pussy.

Then she stood and pushed him back on the bed. She tugged his cock again a few more times, then held it in place while gently sitting down to slide it into her pussy. She started raising and lowering herself onto him, moaning every time. Her breasts bounced slowly in the moonlight.

He grabbed her ass, and she lifted up a leg to turn the other way. He watched her ass jiggle when she sat back down with his cock in her pussy.

He watched the muscles of her back and her ass flex as she rode him. He sat up to rub her tits in circles with his hands from behind while she bounced a little faster.

She moaned louder, and he took his hands from her chest to grab her ass and help her up and down. It felt insanely good, all he could think of was the the rhythm as she lifted and lowered herself on his cock.

He felt his cock start throbbing, but he held out as she kept on moaning. He felt her pussy tight around his cock. "Oh God, fuck..." she muttered, then moaned again.

She went faster, ass cheeks slamming into his thighs and his cock all the way into her. She dug her fingernails into his knees, and he strained not to finish yet.

Then she just sat down, pussy rippling, fingernails digging into his knees. He couldn't hold back anymore and came inside her. They orgasmed together and her legs shook as she leaned forward.

She lifted off of him and turned to straddle him again, then pushed him down on the bed and kissed him deep. The water lapped gently against the bow outside, and a dark mass of land was visible faintly on the horizon.

---

Isabelle's trials went smoothly, or so he gathered from the bonfire he saw on shore from the deck. The fire meant it was time for him and Captain Anne to land, bringing a small sack of gold along to allow Isabelle's official entry into the Amazon tribe, and hopefully his as well.

When they got to the signal fire, only Isabelle was there. She had changed from her usual clothes into her finest dress for the meeting, a flowing gown she had stolen from some officers wife in a raid a few months back, though she was shiny with sweat and dirt after her trials.

"How did it go?" he asked her, running up to kiss her. She kissed him quickly but looked concerned.

She spoke both to him and to her captain. "The trials went well, just like you said they would. But I just found this out - you can't be seen here right now. Chief Catalina doesn't want any men at the meeting."

ufo122
ufo122
5 Followers
12