Pirate’s Overlook

Story Info
Two old friends reunite at a special B and B.
3.7k words
4.76
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met bill at a charity golf tournament when we were paired in a cart. We became lovers that night and have been together for six years. About four and a half years ago we made a private commitment to be exclusive. We came out to our families and close friends at that time, certainly no surprise to my kids or ex wife. We did not live together because we thought that may bring up issues that weren't necessary. Besides I like where I live and he likes his place.

Bill is a wealthy guy. He owns property all over the state, including hotels, resorts on the coast and a bed and breakfast that sits on a wooded bluff that overlooks a cutoff of the river. Of all his places, this one is my favorite.

Over the years he has offered me jobs, ones that would have tripled my income and assure I could travel the world. I turned him down each time. I like my job. Besides, I see as much of the world I want to see just vacationing with him. From time to time, Bill needs my expertise at The Pirate's Overlook, the B and B. I serve as Chauffeur, concierge, bellman, chef and waitstaff. I also have no problem romancing the guests or "serving" any way I'm needed. Bill pays me well for these weekends but the tips I make are off the charts. After all, these guys pay handsomely to rent the villa and have their fun in total privacy and discretion.

When I mentioned exclusive I should have explained our version. We are together. One night a week and nearly every weekend. We are in love. So on the occasion that a possible sexual encounter comes up, we are allowed to go for it as long as condoms are used and the other partner approves.

During football season the villa is rented every weekend, sometimes to families, but mostly to gay couples or groups. It's not advertised as such, but word gets around. During the gay weekends I am the concierge, mostly by myself but with big groups Mark joins me.

I mean I can cook for a big group but occasionally I need reinforcements in the bedrooms.

So the call I received from Bill came as no surprise. After friendly chatter he said: "Something's come up and I need you to go the Pirates Overlook this weekend to handle a couple that needs your expertise."

"Normally happy to oblige, but aren't we going to the coast?"

"Well, this just came up and is important. These guys used to run one of the coolest tech companies in the country. Unfortunately, they busted up when the third partner died two years ago. He, evidently, was the glue that held the team together. He could handle the two bulls when they went after it. He also was their sex partner, never at the same time. Shortly after he died the two split the company. And now they are discovering they are only half as good apart as they were together.

I have arranged for them to meet this weekend and find a way to get back together. I believe you will serve as the perfect mediator. I'll make it up to you."

"Something expensive."

"Something decadently expensive."

"Send me the details." I hung up the phone. I was really looking forward to sitting on the beach this weekend.

I drove over to the river Thursday afternoon. I took my bike and made a ride of it. I punched the code in and the gate swung open. As I rode through the wooded acreage my mind was running a mental check list of things that needed to be done before Mr White and Mr Green arrived on Friday. (It's always like that. I'm not supposed to know their names or where they are from. Security reasons, I've been told). About a mile in, the forest opens up to a clearing revealing the house for the first time. It's really breathtaking. The porch runs the width of the house and around one side. It is not like the plantation manors found in the area. No, it is exactly what the name implies. River Pirates would hold up here. There was one opening in the trees at the rear of the house that has a perfect view of the river. The pirates would attack unsuspecting boats, both tourist and industrial, from this location.

when the river changed course, the old house became obsolete since riverboats followed the main river, and was abandoned. It had sort of been preserved over the years, but when Bill bought it he put a million dollars or better making it what it is now. Rustic, yes, with all the comforts of a four-star resort.

Friday morning I took the Suburban to the small airport that services the county. Mr Green flew in first. He had a very nice G 550 that required two pilots. I gave them keys to a rental car, keys to rooms at the Heritage House and a pass to one of the casinos.

I gathered Mr Green's bag and golf clubs and put them in the car.

"Mr Green, Mr White won't arrive for another two hours. We can get a bite to eat or perhaps I could drop you off at a casino."

"Two hours. Just like him to make a grand entrance. Casino sounds fine, Leo."

"Do you have a preference?"

"Nah...pick one."

"Yes sir."

We drove in silence to the barge that sits on the same cutout that the Overlook is on. By boat it is about fifteen minutes. By car, more like forty. It was obvious Bill had told Mr Green I was part of the package. He was checking me out as put the bags in the car. I "inadvertently" rearranged my junk a couple times. Yeah, he had that Top attitude and I laid on my "submissiveness" pretty heavy.

It is hard to realize you are on a barge once you are inside. It looks and sounds like any casino in the world. I played a few hands of black jack. Mr Green won a little at craps and enjoyed a couple drinks. The valet brought the Suburban around and we were off to the airport.

Mr White flew his own plane. It was a small, experimental plane he had designed and built. As he finished with the plane, I introduced myself, retrieved his bag and clubs and took them to the car.

The reunion of Misters Green and White took place in the back seat. They poured a couple drinks from the bar and I closed the slide allowing them their privacy.

Once we arrived, I took their bags to their suites, which were across from one another on the second floor of the South Wing and asked them to join me on the lower gallery for a tour of the place and some minor instructions. I showed them the pool area and the hot tub, which has lounge chairs all around. Some are basically large outdoor mattresses. We finished the tour with the great hall and dining rooms. When I finished, I left them with this thought: "Of course, this weekend is clothing optional except when dining in the formal dining room. And, I'm sure Bill has told you, I am here to serve you in any capacity. Please feel free to take advantage of all we have to offer."

I left them and went to the kitchen to begin preparing supper. They eventually went for a swim, in trunks.

After a supper of baked asparagus and mashed potatoes and a ten ounce filet mignon cooked just the way they requested, I poured them some brandy and cleaned the table.

The gentleman adjourned to the deck and seemed to be getting along well, if the laughter was an indicator. After the kitchen was clean I walked to the gallery to give them their tee time for tomorrow.

"Gentlemen, you have a tee time for 10:00am. I'll have breakfast ready at 7:30 and then drive you to Oak Ridge. All fees and lunch have already been taken care of. Is that good?

"Sure."

"Great. Thanks."

"One more thing." I opened the cabinet next to the big lounge chair and removed a humidor."

"We have Cubans and...Columbian. The supply of both is plentiful so help yourselves."

"Alright!" It was Mr White. "The hits just keep on coming."

"Yes sir," I said smiling.

"Would you join us?"

"Indeed." I fired up the hot tub as the boys stripped down to...well, nothing. Both were well hung. I joined them. There was a floating hookah with multiple hoses, and a huge bowl filled with some very prime weed. After a few hits, It got eerily quiet. Crickets. Frogs. A party barge floated down the cutoff, showing the guests what the pirates knew over a hundred years ago.

About 10:00, after a long time of no talking, Mr Green asked: "So, you're here to serve in any capacity, correct?"

"That is correct."

"Even if I were to do this?" He sat up on the edge of the tub and grabbed his semi hard dick. "It really needs some attention."

I moved over in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. Slowly I worked my magic. He grew to full length and girth. I worked it more. He was leaning back, his eyes closed as he made that familiar sound of a man in pure ecstasy. Before he blew his load I stopped and turned to Mr White.

"Shall I?"

"Oh hell yeah."

I took his dick in my hands and gently masturbated him before taking him all the way to his balls.

"Oh hell." I knew the feeling. I teased him. Brought him close then stopped. I turned to Mr Green who was keeping his dick hard and asked him to join us, which he gladly did. I put their dicks together then into my hands. I jerked them together. Hopefully I was helping them make a bond. If not, at least it felt good. I decided it was time to let these guys shoot and took Mr Green in my mouth and finished him off. He collapsed backwards onto the cement splash board. I cleaned him up. Every drop. Then turned my attention to Mr White. It took him no time at all before he grabbed my head and pushed his cock as far down my throat as possible and coated it with his jiz. I took it all. I stood up and got out of the tub. My dick was sticking straight out. They weren't even moving.

"Good night, gentlemen. Breakfast is at 7:30." I was off to my suite.

Breakfast was served buffet style. There was a choice of an omelette or eggs scrambled, fried or poached. There was fresh fruit, casseroles and ham and sausage. Bloody Mary's seemed to be the first order. Not a lot was said and nothing about last night.

After breakfast, I took them to the club, returned to the B and B and cleaned their rooms, the great room and pool area and began to prep for supper. At 2:30 I was in the parking lot. During all that time alone I thought about the dicks on my guests. I don't know when they received their last blow jobs, but I knew that the one last night was the best in a while. I certainly enjoyed it. I was encouraged that Mr White grabbed my head. I like aggressive men. They both are tops but are completely different in many other ways. Mr Green is louder and tends to want to be in charge. Mr White has no plan on relinquishing power. Hopefully tonight, they will invite me to play and I can show them where the real power lies.

Mr White, I learned, is married with a family. He is closeted bisexual. His company builds guidance systems for everything from drones to airliners. The problem is other companies have caught up and his orders are way down. Mr Green on the other hand is a genius at marketing electronics. When they were together, they ruled the market. He too is bisexual but single and somewhat out. He lives in a small town in North Carolina and there is not much of a night life.

I opened the back door for Misters Green and White, then put their clubs in the back.

Mr Green: "Leo, leave the slide open, please"

I did. After we got out of traffic and on the backroads home, I looked in the back when I heard laughing. The boys were naked and mooning me. They giggled like junior high students.

"Now boys, don't make me come back there separate you two," I said.

"Oooo I'm scared," replied one. I'm not sure which. They grabbed another beer and rode the rest of the way home naked.

At home, they went straight to the pool then hit the bong and the hot-tub, naked, I was glad to see.

"Join us Leo," said Mr White.

"Gladly." Naked in just a matter of seconds and relaxing in the tub with two studs. I decided to take the lead and sat between them and took their already hard cocks in my hands. Mr White helped put the hookah mouthpiece in my mouth so I could smoke without ignoring their cocks. The smoke was great the stroke was better. Mr Green reached over and took my hard-on in his right hand and gave me a hand job. Mr White kissed my lips. Then deeper. It was a different feeling kiss. As if it had meaning. I liked Mr White, a lot. Mr Green pinched my left nipple. I wrapped my arms around them both and took turns kissing them. I love to kiss. Men can be so weird about that. They will suck your dick, but not kiss. The guys had no physical contact with each other. For the moment, that was my job. After the pot had taken over all of our inhibitions, I suggested we move to the king-sized mattress where we could play with no restrictions.

I began by kissing them on the lips, first one then the other. I worked my way down their chests, bypassing their junk to kiss the insides of the thighs. They were careful to never even touch one another which was fine with me. More for me. For a while I nibbled their nipples, clawed their backs and tried my best to tease them to the breaking point before backing off. Sometimes you just know when it is time to finish and that time had come. I blew Green then White and again they were speechless. We all stayed on the mattress. The sun was just setting behind the tallest of the great oaks. I pulled a sheet over us and we slept.

When I awoke, Mr Green was floating on a raft in the pool. Mr White and I had been spooning. I took a shower, got dressed and began supper. Garlic shrimp, on pasta with a creamy white sauce...my little inside joke. A Caesar salad with cheese bread finished the meal. Dessert was cheesecake. Man food. Nothing fancy.

I was asked to join them, which I gladly did. Dinner was like three old friends hanging out together. A lot of fun. After the cheesecake I cleared the table and straightened the kitchen before heading out to the hot tub. As we drank our brandy and smoked our weed, the conversation turned toward sex and before long we were back on the giant mattress with me sucking cock.

Mr Green whispered, "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you good and hard."

"Let's get started." I reached over to the cabinet and pulled out a box of magnum condoms and some lube. I applied the condom to Mr Green's cock and handed him the lube.

"How do you want me?"

"On your back." I pulled one of the pillows under my hips giving him a better angle.

"Not too much lube. I like to feel it."

He began slowly, which surprised me. I figured he would be gung ho and dive in. Actually, he was quite gentle. Once he had worked it in, he went as deep as possible grazing my prostate and sending chills throughout my body. And then the drilling began. Rhythmic. Unrelenting.

Deep. Then deeper! This guy could fuck. I like to be fucked. My legs flailed about. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled myself off the mattress. Every muscle was firing. When Mr Green shot his load he tightened his whole body and screamed something inaudible. Several jolts. One after another until he collapsed in my arms.

We lay there catching our breaths. I ran my hands through his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Oh my."

"Oh my, indeed," I said.

We all sat on the bed smoking reefer and sipping our drinks. Mr Green recuperated. Another party barge floated past. We could faintly hear their music over the rumble of the diesel engine and the crickets and frogs.

"Man, I haven't fucked like that since...it's been two years or so." He looked at Mr White. The third partner, the one who kept them together.

A long period of silence.

"Is there enough in your tank for another round?"

"How do you want me?"

"On your back."

I fluffed the pillow and put it under my hips.

"I won't need any lube."

It took Mr White no time at all to position himself between my knees. I felt the mushroom head enter. I was ready. My ass was a bit loose since Mr Green had blazed the trail. Slowly, at first. His hands grabbed my waist. He looked me in the eye and smiled. I smiled back. He got it all in me with one motion. It took my breath away. He kept going. He had no trouble going deep and finding my p-spot. He hit it every time. My body writhed. There is no feeling like a dick messaging a prostate gland. I wrapped my legs around his back and rode him all the way home. He was a bit tougher than Mr Green which is exactly what I needed. Sex can be sweet and tender or it can be a rugby match. Both are awesome. But I needed the scrum and I got it. He pushed and pulled me all over the bed. All the way out then slam it back in! It was rough. I liked it. He shot ropes and ropes into the Magnum causing me to cum huge. I shook from head to toe. We rolled all over the mattress. As we came to a stop, Mr Green shot his second load of the evening on my face much to his delight.

Everyone was spent. The cum from my chest had smeared all over the bed. The cum from my face, well, I ate most of it and the rest was all over everyone else. Again I pulled a sheet up over us and we slept. Until about 4:00am when I rolled over and blew Mr Green. He awoke to an orgasm. Mr White sat up and had been watching. I put a Magnum on his cock then positioned my body over his, sat on his cock, and settled all the way down. This one was for me. For the next ten minutes, I rode his cock like Debra Winger rode that bull. Two orgasms were building and mine hit first. I shot my load on his chest. As my ass tightened I drove Mr White over the brink and he shot his load. I continued to easy fuck him until he could not stand it any longer and begged me to get off. My belief is, he really enjoyed it. For me, it was the best in months. I rolled over and landed in Green's lap. I removed the used condom from Mr Green and poured his jiz all over the top of his head. I doubt Mr Top was used to behavior more suited for a bottom. We all had a good laugh before adjourning to our rooms.

Sunday mornings at the Overlook are either happy or sad. Not much in the middle. Today was sad, at least for me. I liked these guys and enjoyed their company as well as their sex. There are times when I can't wait for the guests to get out, but that isn't the case this morning.

Breakfast was served at 7:30. While they ate I carried their bags to the car.

"Leo?"

"Yes Mr White."

"We may want to come back in a few weeks. When we make the reservation, do I ask for you?"

"You can, yes. But basically I (air quotes) cum with the house."

"Yes you do."

We loaded up and headed to the airport. The slide was closed and I couldn't hear what they were saying, but wanting to come back is a good sign, I would think.

We rolled up to the gate and I grabbed their bags and they got their clubs. Mr White's plane was first. He showed us around it and tried to explain all the cool nuances of the controls. Mr Green asked questions. I wondered if he ever flew naked. We shook hands and then hugged a little man hug. He handed me an envelope.

"Can I call you?"

"Only through Bill. It's sort of a deal we've made." I slide the envelope into my back pocket. Thanks. I kissed his cheek. "I love the way you make me feel." I turned and walked away, back to where Mr Green's jet was warming up. His goodbye was a little less personal. A firm handshake and another envelope. I did lean in and whispered, "I want you to fuck me at 20,000 feet. Soon." I turned and walked to the car. I smiled.

Once back at Pirates Overlook I cleaned up and set the place up for the next time, loaded my bike and headed home. Well fucked and well paid.

########

Misters White and Green did eventually merge their companies. It took two more visits to the Overlook for them to hammer out all they details, which I was happy about. They now book our place for their "executive retreats" several times a year. I am happy about that too.

Six months ago, Mr White offered me a job that would triple my salary and guarantee I could see the world. I turned him down. I see the world with Bill. And besides, I like my job.

12