Pirated Ch. 02

Story Info
Last Man or Woman Fucking - A Pirate continues to ravage.
5.7k words
4.48
8.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning - NonConsenual themes. Read at your own risk. A lot of fucking and a lot of cumming ahead.

Day 3

"Alright, listen up. We're going to play a little game," Ariz grinned, feeling proud of himself for having thought of such a thing. It was a new day, and his balls were rejuvenated and ready for whatever he had in store for them.

"Please, no more of your games. Just take our money and leave. We're begging you," pleaded Riley, who was currently stroking the giant's length whilst sitting on his lap. Her husband lay tied up in his usual spot; beads of sweat ran down his face despite the master bedroom being climate controlled with the state-of-the-art air-conditioners. An old sock prevented him from speaking his mind.

"But this is not just any game babycakes. For one, your hubby's joining us. Oh, but that's not it. Guess what the reward for winning will be? Your freedom." Ariz let out a puff of smoke as he enjoyed the couple's shocked reaction.

Tates started struggling against his restraints, trying to warn Riley to not listen to anything the rapist promised.

"Ungag him," beckoned Ariz, and Riley got out of his lap, momentarily feeling relieved, and pulled the dirty sock out of her husband's mouth.

"Riley do not listen to whatever this man says. Don't do it, we can't trust him." he started babbling.

"The rules are simple." interrupted Ariz. "Make your beautiful wifey's pussy gush and squirt, and you're both free. I am a man of my word...but are you a man, Mr. Tates?" questioned Ariz, with a knowing smile. The uneducated mob member's words cut deep into Tate. The silence that followed was almost deafening.

"How can we trust you?" asked Riley.

"You can't. But at least your hubby will get a chance to fuck you, you should be grateful. Or is it that his little toothpick of an excuse for a dick can't make you cum?"

"Just you wait you mother fucker," swore Tate.

Ariz stood up, fished the key to the handcuffs from his pocket and released the millionaire.

"Baby, you don't have to do this, we can't trust this man anyways." It was now Riley's turn to tell her husband to not trust Ariz.

"We don't have a choice," he dismissed her concerns. And more importantly, his manhood and his competence as being her husband were on the line. He would show this uneducated rapist that he was a good enough husband who could more than easily please his wife. Their marriage had been one his life's greatest joys, and it had been perfect so far. The sex had always been a highlight of their relationship and he believed it went both ways. She was a wild one, but he had managed to tame her. The past five years was everything he had wished for. And he wouldn't let anyone take that away from him. No one. He was a millionaire, he was rich and respected, people worshiped him and licked his shoes for favours. The arrogance of that boneheaded cunt Tate thought to himself with fury.

"Are you sure about this? We're playing right into his hands," protested Riley. But Tate's ears fell deaf on his wife's words as he pulled down his shorts, along with his boxers. An average five-inch semi-erect penis revealed itself shyly as he pulled his legs out of the crunched-up shorts.

"Come on baby," Tates kissed her hard on the lips and lead her towards the bed. "Let's show this fucker what true love can do," he whispered in-between kisses that he planted all over her body as she lay under him. Tates fondled her breasts and sucked on her ripe nipples, feeling his length which was hot and flustered rub against her pussy.

Riley kissed her husband back, but trepidation filled her. It was simply not possible for her husband to take her to places where Ariz took her. For one he simply couldn't last long enough, and his prick which only grew out to an ordinary 5.8 inches was just insufficient to quench the fires between her legs. But no matter, she had to try for their sake.

Knowing she'd need every ounce of stimulation to orgasm like she did with Ariz, Riley began fingering herself while Tates continued to kiss her. Ariz's sharp eyes noticed her hands travel down to her cunt, but he kept quiet. The little toothpick simply would not be able to make her squirt, and even in the rare possibility that it did, he still held all the cards.

Rounding up his foreplay, Tates picked up his length and nudged it against her opening. He looked into her wife's eyes and smiled - a smile full of love and gratitude. The millionaire easily sank into his wife's snatch, and his balls painfully reminded him of his cock's small dimensions as they pressed against the sides of her cunt. That was it. That was all he had. But it was enough -- it had been enough for all these years.

Riley groaned to herself inwardly as her pussy craved to be filled up further. The presence of Ariz's beastly length still haunted her cunt like a ghost -- the manner in which it had filled every nook and cranny with thick hot meat, reaching places that were unknow to her. And her subconscious couldn't help but notice how her husband's length felt like a mere toothpick compared to what Ariz had ravaged her with.

Focus Riley, she scolded herself as her husband began pumping in and out of her. The pleasure was mild like a distant droning noise in the background. Over the years, Riley had quickly learnt how to fake her orgasms. She remembered watching videos and mimicking porn actresses to please her husband, and as soon as he was done, she'd find some alone time with her vibrator and dildo to really get off. But no amount of faking could save her now. She had to cum, she had to squirt like she had done with that wretched piece of a human Ariz.

Her husband began pounding her faster, and Riley moaned softly. She began to furiously flick her clit, and prayed to the gods she could orgasm.

"Ugh ugh ugh..." her husband groaned as he rapidly rammed his small length into her. He groped and squeezed her tits and relished every inch of her perfect body. Tates could feel his balls beginning to twitch as he approached his orgasm, but her wife showed no such signs yet. Her eyes looked almost lifeless.

"I love you Riley, now cum for me, cum for me baby" he groaned loudly, like he always used to do when they had sex.

Riley faked a loud moan, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She was far from her climax.

Giving the last few strokes everything, he had, Tates continued pounding feverishly before collapsing on top of her as he came. Riley hadn't even been able to fake her orgasm under the watchful knowing eyes of Ariz. She was lost, she didn't know what to do.

Her husband looked up panting from the exertion and an expression of determination and anger crossed his face. He got up and spread her legs wide open. Gritting his teeth, he began fucking her once more even though his length felt numb and depleted. With tangible desperation and despair, he drove it in and out, but his efforts fell short on Riley's cunt which was only dreaming about getting ravaged by Ariz again.

"Baby, stop," Riley croaked. Tears threatened to spill out.

"No!" he shouted, continuing to batter her.

"I'm sorry," she apologised. "I'm sorry,"

Tates collapsed on top of her wife. He could have broken into sobs like a five-year-old that had dropped his ice cream by mistake.

Ariz softly chuckled behind them. It had been a fun show, but now it was time he got his dick serviced. "Alright Babycakes, let me show you what a real man can do. Get on top of your hubby and put that sweet cunt on his face."

"Please-" she began as usual. Doing it in front of her husband was the worst. She'd rather kill herself.

"Shut your trap bitch and just do it," he interrupted impatiently.

Riley begrudgingly exchanged places with her husband who was in too much of a daze to comprehend what was about to happen. She laid on top of her husband with her snatch hovering over his face.

Ariz patted her wet cunt and felt her husband's remains inside. It would be good lube, but it was quite unnecessary given the fire hydrant of a pussy she had. Without wasting any time, Ariz gripped his length and nudged the tip of it inside her snatch. Riley could feel her pussy flutter with excitement, and she hated herself for that. Ariz held her by the waist, and slowly drove it in.

"You are one tight fucking bitch," he swore, spanking her soft delectable ass cheeks which responded back by vibrating with the force of his blow.

"mmm..." she moaned as she felt the large beast begin to fill her up.

"Just leave us the fuck alone," shouted Tates, sounding like a spoiled six-year-old who just had his internet connection cut in the middle of a game of Fortnite.

He began to push his wife aside and Ariz growled in warning - "One wrong move and I'll make sure your wife never sees your toothpick again. Not like she's going to miss it anyways, but you get what I'm trying to say right?" he added with a chuckle. Ariz began pumping his length slowly and all Tates could do was watch the dark black anaconda disappear and reappear in and out of her wife's vagina -- the large ball sack looming in and out of his vision. He could smell her distinctive odour and feel his nose brush against her clit. And up front, his wife's magnificent tits were pressed against his cock.

Having warmed up, Ariz began pounding his meat, savouring the manner in which his length tore up and down that drenched tight pussy. In this new position Riley could feel her pussy throbbing approvingly. Her sensitive clit repeatedly brushed against her husband's nose and of course each time Ariz's length filled her up to her absolute brim she felt like she could dissolve into a puddle of goo with the pleasure of it.

"Fuck...I can't - it's too fucking big" Riley moaned uncontrollably, biting her lips to prevent any more unfaithful speech. She could feel her orgasm approaching rapidly in the distance.

"Kneel on top of your hubby," ordered Ariz. Whilst he was sure this position tormented her husband who lay buried under her, he needed unrestricted access. Riley spread her legs out and knelt on top of her husband, and as her pussy moved up Tates could now see it in better detail. Strands of her juices had attached themselves onto Ariz's length, and each time he pulled it back, a spider web of her nectar would form.

Ariz held her hips firmly and began pounding away, increasing his tempo. "Ugh..." Riley moaned in response. Tates could hear and see his ball sack resoundingly smacking against her ass cheeks and her cunt squelched each time he rammed it in. Riley's hanging tits slapped against his own cock as the force of Ariz's strokes drove her back and forth, her nipples dragging themselves all over his lower body.

"Oh fuccccckkkkk!" she screamed, her inhibitions vaporizing. "Fuck me, fuckkk me!" she demanded deliriously, and Ariz did just that.

"Fuck yeah, that's right babycakes!" groaned Ariz. This bitch was fucking amazing. He spanked her once more, and a thick stray strand of her juices craned down onto Tates face. He had never seen her this wet. She was literally dripping. Knowing she was plummeting towards her orgasm, Ariz thumbed her clit and gave it everything -- his length a blur of thick black meat.

Her climax, which hit her like an eighteen-wheeler doing a hundred on the freeway, Riley choked on her own moans before they finally managing to break free just in time as an explosion erupted in her burning, quivering cunt. She howled and screamed, and Ariz felt a flood of her juices almost spit his length out. He pulled out and directed the eruption onto her husband's face. Tates almost drowned that day. Riley uncontrollably collapsed on top of her husband and her hips twitched, still haunted by the sheer pleasure that had thundered down her.

Not done yet, Ariz roughly lifted her back up, and rammed his length back in and pumped in two quick strokes before finally releasing his load deep inside her. Riley felt a warm liquid filling her up and wondered how anyone could possibly cum that much as it spread throughout her exhausted cunt. Satisfied, Ariz pulled out and watched his semen leak out of her gaping pussy lips.

For the next two days, the fucking had suddenly stopped, and Ariz had grown serious. He spent a fair share of his time in the captain's bridge doing God knows what. Both Tates and her were shocked to see this change. They had been left unbothered, spare the occasional tit squeezing session Ariz demanded of her. But other than that, he hadn't ejaculated in two days. The two days of resting allowed Ariz and Riley, in spite of them both being hypersexual, to recharge their batteries so to speak.

On the second day, Ariz had finally gotten down to the business of transferring the money, and despite the couple having agreed on only obeying his request if he guaranteed their freedom, a simple knife to the throat had settled the matter. He would spare their lives for that specific day in return for 50 million dollars.

And on the third day, when they finally thought they might be set free from this hell, their wishes were heard and granted. Almost.

"Alright babycakes, it's been sometime, and the call of nature has grown ever stronger. We're going to play a little game today."

"We already paid you the money. Please...I'm begging you...just let us go. Please..." Pleaded Riley, even though her pussy had started to sorely miss him on the second day.

"You didn't let me finish honey. I wasn't joking when I said I would let ya'll free if your hubby made you come. But I want to give ya'll a second chance because I'm a generous man." Smiled Ariz deviously. He had abstained for two whole days just for this moment. It had taken a serious amount of willpower.

"Oh fuck off with your stupid games," cursed Tates. It had taken Riley numerous attempts to clear things up with her husband and even then, he remained cold and distant. He had lost his love for her.

Ignoring the sore loser, Ariz continued, "We're going to do a game of last man fucking. Or rather last man or woman fucking"

"We know you're so amazing with that fucking sinful wretched piece of meat-" began Tates

"I know I said man, but you weren't included dude," shot back Ariz. He found himself to be in an amazing mood today. And you knew he was in a really good mood when his temper had left him.

"The rules are simple - you fuck me until I cum, I fuck you until you cum, you fuck me, and the cycle continues until one of us taps out." Ariz explained it simply. "Whoever taps out last loses, and if you win, I swear you can fuck off to where you want. Hell, I'll even have ya'll dropped off at the nearest harbour."

And in that moment, everything became clear to Riley. This explained why he had abstained for two whole days.

"Anything's fair game, but consider yourself lucky because there doesn't seem to be any Viagra onboard. Oh and tip for your cute ass babycakes -- it really turns me on when you're clad in lingerie." And with that, Ariz left the room before barring the door shut from the outside.

"Do you seriously think he's going to keep his word?" asked her husband mockingly while she rummaged through her kink box.

"It's worth the shot...and my guts telling me he would. His ego's too big for him to not keep his word."

Tates sat restrained to the chair in his usual position. Everything had gone wrong. So fucking wrong. Just thinking about it made his head throb. And the image of her wife's dripping pussy squirting all over his face still haunted him.

"You're not thinking about wearing...that right?" inquired Tates. She had gotten herself the most exquisite piece of lingerie he had ever set eyes on for their recent anniversary, and they seldomly used it to keep the experience fresh.

"Baby, I need all the help I can get..." she pointed out, finally having found it.

"Don't call me baby," snapped Tates, still extremely sour about discovering her deceptions in bed with him.

"I don't know why it's a big deal!" Riley snapped back, having had enough. "I was only doing what I thought was best for us. I didn't want to let you down!" she shouted angrily, before slamming the bathroom door behind her.

The lingerie in question was interesting to say the least. At first sight, it was just a tangled mess of leather straps, but after painstakingly untangling it all, Riley held a leather-harness styled costume in her hand. Riley took the top piece and put her arms through the straps and shifted her breasts before clasping the latches. Two golden rings encircled her small brown nipples, which were held in place by the thin red leather straps that went over her shoulders and around her chest to form a junction on her slender back. It was an extremely tight fit with the narrow straps sharply cutting into the soft yielding flesh of her breasts. Riley could feel the weight of her tits on her back as the leather struggled to contain her melons from flowing out.

With the top complete Riley, unsteadily put her legs through the openings of the matching leather garter belt and pulled it up and began fastening the numerous clips. The garter belt crisscrossed around her waist, thighs and ass cheeks with expensive red leather and conveniently left her pussy wide exposed to the outside world. And to wrap it all up, a pair of black silk stockings slid up her legs to complete the look. All she had left to do was to fix her hair, and perhaps apply a few shades of makeup.

"I want you to remember that I'm doing this for you," Riley said, crouched near her husband who had been restrained to his usual chair. But in that moment, Tate Evans didn't even hear her wife's voice which was attempting to comfort him. All he could perceive was the dick wrenching beauty in front of his eyes. The red leather complemented the busty vixen's red hair well, and she had done her make up lightly to emphasize her high cheekbones with her exquisite red hair cascading into rich curls.

"Honey..." called out Riley, trying to bring him back down to Earth. "I have a plan in mind...and if it works we'll be out of here." But before she could elaborate any further, the door opened and Ariz stepped in.

"I love you," mouthed Riley to her husband, who nodded back.

"Sweet Jesus babycakes, it's almost as if I just stepped into heaven!" exclaimed Ariz. The woman had exceeded his expectations by a mile. Seeing the arresting piece of lingerie on her smoking hot body made him instantly hard.

"Please...just get it over with. We just want to go home."

"Confident of winning are we?" smiled Ariz, ironically feeling his own confidence temporarily waver as he scrutinised the beauty in front of him. What if she actually managed beat him at his own game? Ariz had to remind himself that he held all the cards here and this was just a fun little game.

Riley observed the large tent which was propping itself under Ariz's pants and felt glad to have put in the effort to make herself 'presentable'. She needed every single advantage she could get if she were to survive the impending ordeal.

"Ladies first!" he declared, jumping on the king sized bed and getting rid of his shorts. The large bed looked significantly smaller against Ariz's monstrous frame. Muscles bulged out from every possible inch, and his solid chest was a literal maze of abs.

All she had to do was to 'out-cum' him and be the last man fucking. For what seemed like the hundredth time, Riley wondered if this wasn't some crazy dream she was in. But as she gripped the hot throbbing monster between Ariz's legs, everything felt quite real.

Her feminine fingers struggled to grip the enormous cock, and Ariz was having the time of his life watching the young woman trying to get him off with a hand job.

"You're wasting your time if you think you can get me off with a simple hand job honey," remarked Ariz with a cocky smile.

12