Pirates

Story Info
Abducted man becomes pirate's wife.
2.4k words
4.41
22.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the year 1720 in our current reckoning I was returning by ship from the East Indies to Europe. I was eighteen at the time and, although it is not very modest of me to say so, I was strikingly handsome. I had curly golden hair, hazel eyes and the sort of translucent, pale skin, which sometimes goes with that colouring. I stood five feet ten in my stocking feet; my body was well-knit, muscular without being over-muscular, with beautifully rounded and slightly feminine breasts; I was hairless except around my crotch and a little patch between my breasts; my buttocks were like the two halves of a ripe peach with a deep cleft between the two halves. My legs were smooth with lightly muscled calves and thighs. I could see that the captain of our ship fancied me and I wondered if I should while away the voyage by gratifying him but fate decreed otherwise.

We were only two days out from Java when a pirate vessel hove in sight, pursued us, captured us and all our cargo of spices, silks and jewels. We were lined up on the deck of the pirate ship and thrown into the sea. When my turn came, the pirate captain, a swarthy man of Mediterranean aspect, cried out, 'Hold hard. Bring the boy here.' Two men seized me and dragged me before him.

'There are no women in the group but this little lovely is even better. Take him to my cabin.'

My hopes of life rose, whilst I felt some trepidation as to what my duties would be. I soon found out. After about an hour during which I heard the yells of my fellow voyagers as they were pushed over the side of the ship, the captain entered. He poured glasses of wine for himself and for me.

'Come, pretty lady,' he said. 'Sit on my lap and let me see what I have gained.'

'I am not a woman,' I said.

'You are whatever I say you are,' he responded and pulled me onto his knee.

He pushed his hand inside my shirt and fondled my breasts. My nipples stiffened and he said, 'You see. I recognised you immediately for what you are. You will be my pretty little cock slave and I shall be your daddy. Come, sweetheart.'

He kissed me and explored my mouth with his tongue as his hands roamed over my legs. He pushed one hand inside my breeches and I gasped as he took my cock and balls into his enormous hand.

'Oh, yes,' he said. 'I shall enjoy playing with this charming decoration of your clitty, dearest, but first I shall take possession of your little girly cunt so that you know you belong to me. He tore off my clothes and pulled down the flap of his breeches. He wore nothing underneath and his cock seemed enormous to me. Ten inches of solid man meat emerged; he turned me over, spat on my anus and thrust into me. I screamed with the pain of it and he thrust again and again until the pain resolved itself into desire and I rammed my cheeks and my hole back on his rod.

'I come,' he cried and his seed gushed into that part of me I now can only think of as my cunt. Four, five times he shot his load into me before he was sated. I lay on his bunk, my legs apart, my cunt bleeding slightly from the urgency with which he had taken me. He kissed my pussy lips and said, 'Clean yourself, my precious, and we shall find appropriate clothing for you to wear as my sea wife, for that is what you now are. Indeed, you are so lovely I may, for the first time, make my sea wife my full- time wife whether on sea or on land. You are honoured.'

He kissed me on the lips, pulled on his clothes and went out.

There was a jug of water which I used to bathe myself. Soon after I finished, Jachimo (my captor) returned followed by sailors carrying dresses and stockings for me. The clothes were specimens made up according to European fashion to advertise silks. The others left and Jachimo undressed fully. I watched the strong shoulders emerge; a mat of hair ran from them down his abs to his stomach and into his groin, where his fuck pole stood proud again and his balls promised a plentiful supply of semen.

He pushed me backwards onto his bed (it was the only proper bed on the ship; the men slept in tiers of bunks or hammocks), he kissed and bit my ear, then my neck; then his mouth descended to my nipples. I shuddered as he mumbled at each titty in turn. Then he went lower, always lower; his tongue circled my belly button before he took my cock into his mouth; he took my balls in one of his hands whilst the other stroked my pussy lips, my rosebud, into life and I came in his mouth. He sucked down my cum. Three fingers entered me and I cried out. He fastened his mouth back on mine, raised my legs to his shoulders, and thrust his fuck pole into my cunt. He built up a steady rhythm and my pain turned into a desperate need to be fucked. I urged him on, calling him 'my stallion, my bull,' as he grunted into my ear his lust for his cunty girl, his cum slut, and ultimately, when he had come and come again into my stretched and palpitating cunt, as he lay, spent, on top of me, again nibbling my ear he whispered to me, 'My little girly wife, my cunt of cunts. I am your husband.'

Every night he took me and usually two or three times during each day. I wore the dresses he had looked out for me and from somewhere my husband found makeup for me. He always helped me to dress and undress. He loved rolling my stockings on or off my legs and always began or ended by fondling my clitie, as he came to call my cock and balls. My arse hole was now definitely my pussy and my cunt.

My husband also picked out for me from the jewels he and his men had captured two sets of jewellery for me to wear: one was a sapphire and diamond necklace with matching bracelet and earrings (my husband pierced my ears himself); the other, my favourite, was a six foot long rope of pearls, which I could loop several times round my throat to leave a section hanging between my breasts. It had a matching bracelet of four fixed strands of similar pearls. I loved the feel of them against my skin and my husband liked to lift up the loop of my necklace and wrap it around his neck as he kissed and fondled my breasts.

I doubt if I should ever have been really happy with Jachimo because he was of such an uncertain temper. He could be loving but he also took pleasure in cruelty; never to me, but in time I think it would have come. But his cruelty, which originally had secured his ascendency over his men, was his downfall as, unwittingly, was I.

Jachimo allowed me a free run of his cabin and of the deck of the ship. Often the men would see me sitting taking the air, looking, I should think, to sex-starved sailors, like a succulent meal just out of reach. Sometimes he would come up behind me, take my breasts in his hands and kiss me deeply before leading me off to our cabin, where the sounds of our love-making must have been heard all over the ship.

My husband feared insubordination, as anyone in command of essentially criminal men, must do. His answer was to have men flogged for the slightest thing. This was the immediate cause of his downfall. We had been together for four months when Jachimo ordered the flogging of five men for some trivial infringement of the rules he had set. One of the men was much liked and, if this is not the wrong word in such a company, respected by the whole ship's company. He is unusual in such a group in that he is essentially a good man and an educated man who fell on hard times and had been sucked into piracy as a last resort. He is a giant, almost seven feet tall, magnificently muscled and the strongest man I have ever met. He is black and his name is Leonard. His skin shines with health (unusual on the seas where scurvy is rampant) and it was a sensual pleasure to watch him working, stripped to the waist, at his tasks about the deck.

As the whipmaster raised his whip to strike Leonard there was an ominous growl from the ship's company and he faltered. At once mutiny erupted. The bound men were freed, my then husband, his first mate and the whipmaster were seized and, before my horrified eyes, were thrown overboard. I expected to go next or to be subjected to worse. A man whom I had noticed leering at me many times when I was on deck, and who sent shivers of repulsion over me whenever I saw him, advanced on me, one hand stretched towards me as he fumbled with the other hand to open the flap in his breeches as though he would ravish me before the whole ship's company. I backed away. A huge hand fell on the advancing man's shoulder, spun him round, picked him up and threw him overboard. Apart from a splash and the man's screams there was no movement or sound for a second. Then my saviour, Leonard, took me by the hand and said, 'Nobody hurts this little lady or, if they do, they will have to answer to me.'

He led me back to the captain's cabin, said, 'I must sort out some things but lock the door until I return. You'll feel safer.' Then he was gone. Two hours later he knocked on the door and I let him in.

'They've voted me captain so I shall move in here. That's best for it makes it easier for me to protect you. Many of them regard you as a greater prize than all the treasure. So we'd better pretend that you are now my wife. Don't be afraid. You can sleep safe in the bed and I'll put a blanket on the floor each night once we know nobody is coming in.'

I took one of his great hands in my so much smaller hands and kissed it. He looked shocked.

'You don't need to do that, little lady.'

'Oh, yes, I do,' I said and I burst into tears.

'What is it? Have I done something wrong?' asked this lovely, magnificent man.

'You couldn't do anything wrong if you tried, you dear, dear man. All the time I have been here I have watched you and wished that you were my husband instead of Jachimo and that I was your wife. If you don't want me I shall understand and I shall be your sister, but,' I lay my head against his chest, then drew back to look up into his eyes, 'I should rather be your wife.'

A look of consternation appeared on Leonard's beautiful face, then his eyes warmed, he took my face in his hands and he started to kiss me. Having started we couldn't stop and he took me where Jachimo had taken me so often before but this taking was done in love and joy and delight. He exclaimed over the beauties of each part of me as he discovered them and I exclaimed over the magnificence of his chest, his thighs, his buttocks, his balls and the fourteen inch column of manhood which he rammed into my adoring cunt and which filled my womb with his baby batter six times before we emerged from our cabin the next day.

Leonard and I have now been husband and wife for ten years. They are the ten happiest years of my life and he tells me they are of his also. He is at once the most thoughtful and the most passionate man I know. If I am ill (the hottest of the weather does not suit me) he looks after me so tenderly that it would be possible to forget his great strength, except that he lifts me in and out of my bath as though I weighed nothing. He bathes me, handling every part of me as though it were precious, which to him every part is. He cherishes my arms and legs, my buttocks and breasts and, above all else, my clitie cock and clitie balls and the pucker of my pussy cunt. In return he allows me to wash each part of him. I always finish the job, after washing his wonderful cock and balls and drying the luxuriant hair, which forests his groin, by licking and kissing his manly pucker, so that I can inhale his scent as its most powerful.

This wandering life would not be to everyone's taste. Indeed, it would not be to mine with any other man, but with Leonard, my husband (oh, how I love to be able to write those words), it is very heaven. We both know that we are each other's soul-mate and after ten years our sex is as fresh and exciting as on that day when he saved me from the mutineer.

I continue to love his glorious body, and the use he makes of it, as he strokes and kisses every part of me to erotic life. I love his hands cupping and exciting my clitie to give her milk to his beautiful mouth. I love the fingers which persuade my rosebud to open and, above all, I love the triumphant cock which draws his baby batter from his fabulous balls and injects it deep into my womb as I lie, entranced, below him.

So we continue, and long may we do so. Sometimes I fear for the future; few pirates live long lives. But then I look at my husband and know, beyond all doubt, that a year with him is worth more than a lifetime with any other man, and I am content.