Pirates Plunder My Wifey

Story Info
Internet Milf seduced by teens and plundered by pirates.
5.9k words
4
10k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This adventure is based on a fictional cartoon character that appeared in a very popular men's magazine many years ago. All characters represented in this story are fictional and well over the age of eighteen.

When you are a popular adult internet performer it is sometimes difficult to go anywhere without being recognized. It becomes even more difficult if you are an attractive forty plus year old blonde with enormous tits and a reputation for loving to suck cock and swallow more jizz than any women on earth. Picture Beth Dutton. This describes my wife. I call her Wifey.

We film and produce our videos in various locations around Los Angeles. We audition, and then hire male performers who have the right chemistry with Wifey. We call them stunt cocks. They need to be able to turn her on, and get her off.

All potential performers are screened in advance to make sure they are clean of any sexual diseases. They need to be fit and be in good shape. They must have a big cock and most importantly, are capable of shooting huge loads of jizz.

Wifey performs with the stunt cocks while I direct the action and get video of her sexual escapades to put on our membership website. She is a goldmine. We have made millions from her sexual exploits over the years.

My wife has done a lot of videos with all sorts of combinations of men. Young guys, older guys, white guys, threesomes, and black guys, when she wants exceptionally big cocks. That might sound stereotypical, but it is the truth.

However her specialty is oral sex. She is a master at sucking cock and enjoys the feeling of her lips wrapped around a long hard throbbing cock while it is pulsating and unloading its fury down her throat.

All the men she performs with unload multiple ropes of jizz either in her mouth, on her large tits, in her mature pussy or glaze her entire face with creamy man juice.

She craves big loads. The more the better. She will not perform with a stunt cock unless he can cover her face with jizz. She has high standards.

She is best know for taking huge cum shots in her mouth, showing it to the camera, and then swallowing the entire load. I have never seen her give up on a load or puke one up.

I have no idea how much jizz she has swallowed over the years but gallons of cum would not be an exaggeration. I fill her up on a regular basis.

However, lately there has been a problem. Our high paying followers want to see her do more next level acts like gangbangs, rough sex, bondage, nipple clamps, anal, double penetration and woman on woman sex.

Some of our customers are threatening to cancel their subscriptions if she doesn't start doing more nasty, edgy sexual adventures. However, she is reluctant to put herself in those situations. I made a suggestion to her,

"Babe, I think we are getting into a bit of a creative rut. We need to get out of our comfort zone and experiment with some new ideas. Your viewers are demanding it and they are willing to pay big money to see it happen."

The last sentence got her attention. Wifey is high maintenance and she knows it. She likes to live in high style. She likes to live well, look good and surround herself with style and elegance which takes a lot of money.

Wifey asked,

"What do you have in mind honey?"

I replied, "Babe, let's take a trip to an isolated location where you will not be recognized so we can experience some new sexual adventures for you."

I then made one request,

"But you need to promise me that you will let me film everything and anything that happens to you on our trip. No boundaries. Nothing is off limits. Do you agree?"

She thought about it for a few minutes and then replied,

"Well honey if you think it is best for us, then I agree."

She had no idea what nasty plans I had in mind for her. Let me give you a clue. It would involve a teen black guy with a huge cock head, being seduced by a teen island girl, big black cock, nasty perverted sex starved pirates and an entire yacht crew. We decided on a trip to St Croix, Virgin Islands.

Our trip would include two nights at at luxury resort and three nights at sea on a very expensive private yacht with a full crew. Wifey loved the idea.

She didn't know that this was going to be a working vacation for her. She was about to experience the most cock and pussy of her life and she was also going to get roughed up quite a bit.

Her fans were demanding more bondage, rough erotic sex, and damsel in distress situations with more pain and punishment scenes for Wifey.

Obviously I needed to make sure Wifey was safe and not harmed, however her fans want to see her pushed to the edge and are willing to pay big money to watch. I decided to push her to her limits and I would get it all on video.

The beachfront resort was amazing. Wifey loved it. Great rooms, nice restaurants, shops and pools. The entire hotel staff lived and worked on the island. Lots of young black guys and island girls worked at the resort. They needed to be eighteen years of age to work at the resort.

Everyone was interested in Wifey. Needless to say, she was a big sensation at the pools. No one seemed to recognize her which was exactly what we wanted. I wanted her to be totally unknown and uninhibited.

Wifey dressed for show at the pools. Bright yellow bikini, high heels, sheer drawstring cover, floppy hat and sunglasses. Everything about her outfit said,

"Come fuck me." She would get her wish soon enough.

We had two young servers at poolside, a black guy and a beautiful island girl. Island girl was fascinated with Wifey. The feelings were mutual. Wifey was flirting with the young woman.

We asked both of them to join us at the pool when they got off work. An hour later all four of us were in the pool having drinks.

Island girl was wearing a white thong and top. Her thong was totally up her ass with cheeks fully exposed. Young black guy wore a speedo and he was loaded up front packing some significant cock with what appeared to be a huge cock head clearly visible through his wet black speedo. Just how Wifey likes it.

They both went after Wifey right away. They were doing a full court press trying to seduce my wife right in front of me. They were aggressive and very open.

Island girl decided to take off her top which is allowed at the resort. She had very nice, firm eighteen year old torpedo tits. Wifey was fascinated with her.

Island girl deep tongue kissed Wifey and suggested she also take off her top. Black guy pulled the strings on Wifey's top. He pulled it off her shoulders and put it around his neck.

Wifey's tits are show stoppers. Large and firm with silver dollar size mature nipples. We now had a larger group surrounding us in the pool. Everyone wanted to get a closer look, and maybe even a chance to squeeze her magnificent 38 DD tits. We had to surround her to keep a group of young men from molesting her. It almost turned into a pool fight.

The four of us were now in a tight foursome slowly moving around the pool water drinking cocktails. Island girl was rubbing her firm torpedo tits and nipples up against Wifey while also pinching my wife's nipples. Black guy was pressing his speedo covered cock against Wifey's thigh. She could definitely feel his impressive size pushing against her.

I thought they were going to bang Wifey right there in the resort pool. I had a better idea. I suggested we all go to our room.

We headed to our resort room. My wife was feeling the effects of the poolside drinks. Time to get my camera ready. Wifey was about to suck cock and better yet, eat some young pussy for the first time.

As soon as we were inside the room island girl took off her swim suit. She had a firm teen flat stomach and a nice landing strip on her teen pussy. She helped Wifey out of her yellow string bikini and for the first time they saw my wife's mature waxed pussy. It was love at first sight.

Island girl took Wifey over to the bed and laid her down on her back. The two women were locked in a deep tongue kiss that went on for minutes. They were both fondling each others tits and really enjoying each other. Island girl was laying on top of Wifey between her spread mature legs. Pussy to pussy.

Island girl started to explore Wifey's entire body. She started by sucking Wifey's toes and slowly kissed and licked her way up her inner thighs before licking her clit and inserting her tongue chin deep into Wifey's pussy.

My camera was rolling to capture my wife's first girl on girl experience. Wifey gushed and squirted in a couple of minutes. Now it was her turn to eat pussy.

Island girl was now straddling my wife's face. Wifey was staring at young pussy and asshole. Wifey loved it. Island girl ground her pussy and asshole in Wifey's face. Black guy was now eating Wifey's pussy. My camera was rolling.

My wife seemed to know her way around an eighteen year old pussy really well. It made me think that maybe this wasn't her first pussy experience. She had island girl ripping off multiple orgasms within minutes.

Black guy wanted to fuck Wifey. He looked at me for approval. I nodded my approval.

Black guy took off his speedo. He had the biggest cock head I have ever seen. It was freakish. Almost as big as a lemon. Wifey gasped when she saw it. Wifey looked at me shaking her head saying,

"Oh no, oh no, it won't fit."

I looked at her and said,

"Take it. Remember, you agreed to no limits."

Black guy said, "Suck on it blondie. If it fits in your mouth, it will fit in your pussy."

Island girl threw a pillow on the floor and said,

"Get on your knees pretty lady. It fits in my mouth, so I know it will fit in your mature pretty lady mouth. Open wide."

Wifey was on her knees. Island girl grabbed Wifey's arms and held them behind her back. Black guy stepped in front of Wifey and swung his hips back and forth cock whipping her face while his hands were on his hips. He said,

"I will keep cock slapping and bruise your pretty face until you open your mouth. Wifey opened. His lemon cock head was even bigger now. Black guy was aroused from slapping her around with his cock.

Wifey started by licking the head to ease it in her mouth. Island girl lost her patience and put her hand on the back of Wifey's head and pushed. Wifey's mouth was now full of cock head.

Island girl laughed. Wifey gagged. Black guy thrusted. I filmed.

Her mouth was filled with massive cock. Wifey was starting to like it. It was like sucking on an entire lemon. It was weird yet erotic. Her pussy was wet. It was now time to put black guy's theory about mouth and pussy to the test.

He pulled her up and laid her on the bed grabbing each ankle and spreading her mature legs as wide apart as she could handle. Island girl grabbed his cock and started working it into Wifey's pussy. They were right. Lemon head cock was now buried in mature pussy. Island girl took her place again on Wifey's face.

I gave black guy approval to keep working it in her pussy. He gave me a fist pump.

Wifey was squirming with pain and pleasure with a young pussy in her face and a black, lemon sized cock head being slowly worked into her forty plus year old mature pussy. My camera was rolling.

Once her pussy finally took the enormous cock head, it was clear sailing for black guy. He was now balls deep in her. Tears of pleasure were now rolling down her cheeks. He flipped Wifey over and fucked her from behind while island girl licked out Wifey's mature pink asshole. Wifey came again with a leg twitching orgasm.

Black guy was ready to unload. He pulled Wifey up by her blonde hair and told her,

"Suck me dry blondie."

He pulled out just in time for us to watch him shoot an enormous eight rope load straight into her open mouth for all to see. He told her,

"Don't swallow it yet blondie. Let us see you roll it around in your mouth."

She opened her mouth and proudly showed us a full mouth of thick island jizz. Island girl deep tongue kissed Wifey with the load still in her mouth. Island girl stirred the jizz in Wifey's mouth with her tongue. Jizz was now running out from the sides of both of their mouths. Island girl then said,

"Swallow it pretty lady."

As usual Wifey swallowed it with ease. Black guy and island girl were amazed expecting that she would puke it up all over the bed. My camera caught it all. Her first girl on girl action while getting fucked by a big black lemon head cock. It was a good day. Tomorrow we head out to sea on our private yacht.

When we arrived at the marina we were met by the entire crew. The captain and five crew members. All black men. All their faces lit up when they saw Wifey. One crew member had to adjusted his already growing cock. I saw another crew member pull out his phone and send a text. I found that curious.

The yacht was beautiful. The crew was very professional even with my wife showing off as much of her body as possible. I knew these guys were drooling over her and wanted to gangbang the hell out of her but they had their jobs to do.

Wifey would even go topless while sunning herself just to tease them. I had my camera near by knowing that a savage gangbang could break out at any moment.

I figured at some point the crew's willpower would break down and they would use my wife like a pin cushion for their angry black cocks which would have been okay with me. I wanted to film it.

They were going to let the pirates take care of that.

On our second day at sea the captain said he had received a distress call from another ship in the area that was having engine trouble. We changed course and headed for the ship in distress. I again saw the same crew member pull out his phone and send another text message.

It didn't take us long to reach the ship in distress. Wifey was sunning herself on the upper deck of the yacht wearing her favorite yellow bikini when we pulled up along side the ship. She could see some of the nasty looking crew members staring down at her from the deck of their ship while they talked and laughed with each other in a very sinister way. She was becoming uncomfortable and decided to put on her white cover-up. She had good reason to be uncomfortable.

The ship looked like pure evil. A classic wooden hulled pirate ship. Our captain put out the bumpers and we tied up next to the large, sinister looking ship. As soon as the two vessels were tied together, we saw a skull and crossbones pirate flag being raised up the ship's mast. We were about to be captured by prates. We were reluctant to board the ship. Especially Wifey.

The pirates were a nasty looking group of scoundrels. They pulled out their guns and knives and made us board their ship. We had no choice. Wifey looked at me knowing she was in trouble. I had my camera. The pirate crew was looking her over with total lust in their eyes. I also knew Wifey was in trouble. I had my camera.

They forced me, and the yacht crew, to sit on the deck with their guns pointed in our direction. They made Wifey stand in the middle of the deck. They allowed me to film.

A nasty looking crew member stepped in front of her and threw a bucket of cold water on her. She did not expect it. She screamed as the cold water slammed into her face and body. Pirates love the sound of a screaming woman. Her tits and hard nipples were immediately pinned against her sheer white cover up top.

The captain walked around Wifey giving her a full up and down inspection before he, and his entire crew, plundered their white mature captive booty.

I could tell right away that these sex starved perverted savages were going to be rough on Wifey. I had no idea what they were going to put her through but I was going to get it all on video. I was starting to get nervous but also excited knowing that these scoundrels, having no conscience whatsoever, were going to molest my mature trophy wife in ways that I could not even imagine. I almost felt sorry for Wifey. Almost.

The captain pulled her face to his and forced a kiss on her trembling lips and shoved his tongue in her mouth. She was squealing and trying to push him away. The captain did not like that.

He grabbed her by the throat, slapped her across the face and forcibly ripped off her white sheer cover up and threw it overboard. She was now standing in front of both ship's crews wearing only her flip flops and her yellow string bikini.

Another crew member pulled out a knife with a huge blade and approached Wifey. He put the blade up to her face and rubbed the dull side of the blade against her cheek. Tears of fear were welling up in her eyes.

He slipped the blade under her bikini top between her 38 DD tits and with a quick upward motion cut the only piece of bikini material keeping her magnificent tits in place. Her tits sprung free. Her bikini top was thrown overboard.

The entire pirate crew went nuts when they saw her massive tits. They were cheering and hollering while they grabbed their crotches letting Wifey know that they had every intent to plunder her. Two more pirates approached Wifey.

They grabbed both strings on the sides of her yellow bikini bottom and pulled. They yanked the untied bikini bottom from between her firm tan mature thighs. One of the pirates now held her bikini bottom in his hand. He waved it over his head proud of his trophy. The entire pirate crew was cheering him on while staring at her mature waxed hairless pussy.

He put her bikini bottom up to his nose to savor the aroma of a mature woman's pussy. He smiled and passed it to another crew member to sniff and lick. Her bikini bottom made its way around to all the pirate crew members. It was then thrown overboard.

Wifey now stood stark naked in just her flip flops as the entire crew approached and surrounded her. The pirates wanted to have some pirate fun with their captured wench.

But first, in true pirate tradition the crew started to pass around bottles of rum. They were getting shit faced and ready to plunder some mature pussy.

They wanted to have some fun with Wifey. The crew wanted to see her sweat and watch her tits bounce. The captain told her,

"Jump in place you fucking slut, we want to see your tits bounce."

Wifey starting jumping just as the captain had ordered her to do. The crew was cheering and laughing. Her tits were almost bouncing off her chin. She was starting to sweat in the hot Caribbean sun. Her sweat covered tanned body with stark white bikini tan lines had the sex craving pirates whipped into a frenzy. They would get their sex soon enough, but first they wanted to punish their damsel in distress.

The crew took turns slapping her ass as she continued to jump. They would not let her stop. They kept spanking her ass until it was red.

She pissed herself in fear. The pirates loved that. They made her stop jumping so that a couple of the pirates could lick the piss off her thighs. She finally dropped to the deck totally exhausted.

The crew lifted Wifey her to her feet and surrounded her. They started groping her tits and pussy and licking the sweat off her body while my camera was catching all of this action. They bent her over at the waist so that the captain could kneel down to lick out all the sweat between her ass cheeks. The captain was enjoying himself as his crew cheered him on.

Two pirates then lifted her up. Another pirate threw her legs over his shoulders and buried his face in her pink mature pussy. The pirates formed a circle. Two pirates held her up as her mature pussy and asshole were passed around the circle getting tongue fucked by each nasty pirate.

Every pirate enjoyed the feel of her smooth tan thighs resting on their shoulders and squeezing her soft ass while they each got their chance to taste, smell and tongue out her mature holes.

With their tongues up her pussy they enjoyed the view of sweat building up on her firm stomach and beads of sweat dripping off her tits as they fell to the side under her armpits. The pirate buffet was open and Wifey's pussy and virgin asshole were the only items on the all you can eat menu.

12