Piss, Bliss & Ruth's Sloshy Rectum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the baster I squeezed the bulb hard then sucked up all of the piss mixture I could. I thrust my tongue into Ruth's now loose rectum spitting into as I did then gently, gently inserted the tip of the baster into her ass. The squeezing itself was fun and she moaned as the mixture flowed into her. I sucked up more and from the bowl and repeated the process and then once more till the bowl was dry.

I took Ruth's hand leading her to a clear spot on the floor. Grabbed the pillow for my head and quickly stripped off my clothes. Naked to naked felt so beautifully innocent, and primal and raw and lovely. Perfectly imperfect. Imperfectly perfect. I kissed her lips softly, and lay down face up upon the ground. Knowing what I wanted, what I needed ruth suddenly said it would hurt her knees and suddenly it was her leading me to her bedroom. Opening her closet she took out an oversized rubber pad and lay it on the bed. In a moment I was laying face up again and my darling Ruth (how quickly she had become that) was straddling my mouth.

Oh God, the taste of her pussy mashing down on my mouth was paradise. Piss smells, arousal smells, sweat smells, the lovely tangle of her hair parting like the seas to let my mouth into that deep warm place.

"Mash down Ruth."

And she did. I felt like my mouth and face was melting into her wet warmth. My tongue felt home in the sloshy depths of her cunt. The smells poured into me like an elixir of paradise and homecoming.

"Push out Ruth."

She did and she did hard so her cunt began to unfurl around my mouth opening up its wondrous depths. My mouth already deep started feeling the inner anatomy of her cunt. It felt like we were dissolving together. A trickle of her wetness this time neither piss nor squirt but something from deep within her started flowing slippery into my mouth. Fucking paradise. I felt the rhythms of her arousal starting to surge again as her pressing down and pushing out turned into a rhythmic fucking of my mouth. The steadiness of the rhythm increased until I felt her mounting toward climax. Harder, harder, faster, faster she rubbed her open loins against me and then shuddering hard rocked with wave after wave of climax soaking my face with her rapture.

She disentangled from me and lay down next to me. I was on fire still but weirdly sated by the intensity of her climax which seemed to spill into me. She lay her head in the crook of my arm and wouldn't you know it we both fell asleep.

I woke perhaps half an hour later with a raging hardon and Ruth saying she was going to blow and had to piss on top of that. I looked at her saying:

"Ok, this time it's all about release."

I think she instantly understood. She got up and with her ass cheeks clenched a bit went into the living room and retrieved the magic wand. Coming back she plugged it in, straddled my mouth but this time with her wet open ass against my mouth and turned on the vibrator pressing it against her loins. This time she was on fire almost instantly. Her breathing changed, her skin suddenly flushed and got damp. Almost trance-like she started fucking my mouth with her wide open rectum as she pressed the magic wand against her.

"I don't know if I have to cum or piss or shit worse"

And without my saying a word I knew she knew just do all three. Release. Release. Release. The word seemed to flow between us like an unspoken mantra. Harder and harder Ruth ground down on my mouth with her asshole almost gaped and splayed around it. Suddenly she froze and pressing the head of the vibrator hard against her clit she starts screaming with a joyous release so primal and raw and lovely it felt fucking divine. Flooding like a fucking hose from her urethra I swear she was both pissing and ejaculating at the same time. Then her ass seemed to open even wider like a dark unfurling flower and Ruth's piss plus started shooting out from her bowels into my mouth in spurt after spurt. I gulped greedily but still lots of it spilled out baptizing my face. Ruth collapsed on top of me then slowly moved to lay again with our faces together. We were both smiling at each other as we drifted off.

When I woke later she had my cock in her mouth. Letting it out for a moment she said she wanted my cum with our food. Then said she brought food with a lot of roughage since it was shit day tomorrow, didn't I agree?

"Yes, I said, Yes" as our eyes and smiles met. And it was only day one.

12