Piss Practice - Work from Home

Story Info
It's easy to get distracted when working from home.
3.8k words
4.71
16.6k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about female peeing and masturbation. If that's not your thing, please do not read further.

If it is your thing, continue on! I hope you enjoy this installment of the "Piss Practice" saga.

* * *

I work from home which makes piss practice a little too easy. I often practice in the morning after I drink my first big glass of water. I usually get horny in the afternoon, drink some extra water, and indulge in some self-pleasure while I relieve myself. Sometimes I have to do more. I usually masturbate quite a bit on those days. I knew today was going to be one of those days.

I decided I wanted to have a full day of piss practice. I was going to get really hydrated and try to use each time I needed to go as practice. I was determined I wouldn't do any standard sitting pisses that day. I was going to keep track of how many times and what style. I was also going to keep track of how many times I masturbated too. Unfortunately, I hadn't come up with this plan until after I had already relieved myself using the toilet like normal upon waking.

I chugged a nice big glass of water and waited for it to hit. I didn't have to wait long to feel the urge. I wanted to drink a little more water and let it build before my first practice session of the day. I hurried through some more water and then sat back to rub my clit for a bit to distract myself of the growing pressure. I looked at the clock and realized my first meeting of the day started in five minutes. I didn't want to rush through my first practice pee, so five minutes wasn't enough. I'd been stimulating myself faster and faster as my bladder filled up. It wouldn't be a long meeting, but I wasn't sure I could wait. I considered attempting to hold it but I didn't think I'd be able to make it.

"Fuck, I'm going to have to let a little out," I muttered to myself.

I rushed to the bathroom and pulled down my pants right as I started leaking. With no time to get creative, I went to the bathtub and sat on the edge of it, my ass hovering over the tub. My leaking hadn't stopped. I let out one squirt of pee. I started rubbing myself immediately as I worked to stop the flow. It didn't stop me from dribbling for a little longer, but eventually I was able to cut it off completely.

I hurried back to my computer just in time for my meeting. I couldn't help my finger from landing instinctively on my clit a few times while I listened. I drank some more water when it was over, knowing it wouldn't be long before I was ready to go. I definitely would have been able to pee already since I'd let out as little as possible before, but I wanted a full bladder.

The need to go hit me sudden and hard, and I didn't have time to plan my method in advance. I simply took off my sweatpants and underwear, popped the toilet seat up, and squatted over it, facing the wall. I'd been practicing my standing toilet piss more and could usually do it without making too much of a mess. But just in case, I decided to start squatting over it than going from a proper man's distance since it was my first attempt of the day.

I used two hands to part my lips; I was leaking again and couldn't quite get my inner lips to stay. I had to give my clit a couple little pats since it was temptingly exposed. The hood was pushed up a bit with it. I didn't allow myself to do it for long since I wanted to focus on my aim. I tipped my hips down, as I had learned I needed to do when I was that close to the toilet; it would jet straight out and hit the back of the seat otherwise.

I started to urinate with as much intention as possible without getting carried away, trying to skip the tentative warm-up squirts and dribbles I often did. My stream wasn't perfect, but I tried to keep it going none the less, hoping to adjust it as I went. I changed the position of my fingers on my labia a bit and was able to get an even stream going. I took a step back, almost to a man's distance, and kept pissing like that until I reached the end, at which point I forced out the last bits crouched over the bowl.

As I neared readiness for my third pee, I was very aware of my clit tingling. I slipped my hands into my sweats--I ditched the underwear after my emergency release since I'd got them a little wet on the way to the bathroom--and ran my finger down my slit, finding it very slippery. I rubbed my cummy finger against my clit; it was already the size of a pea, and I felt it continue to harden as I touched it. I teased myself for about five minutes before forcing myself to stop. I undoubtably would finish masturbating during or after my next piss.

I started masturbating again when my bladder was feeling uncomfortably full. I realized that by focusing on stimulating my clitoris I could hold my stream at bay for longer than I could otherwise. I stopped rubbing myself a couple times to test my theory; each time I stopped, I nearly pissed myself. I knew I needed to get to the bathroom ASAP. Afraid to leak on my way, I kept masturbating while I was walking and kicked my sweats off.

I got up on the edge of the bathtub and put one foot on each side, squatting in a frog-like position. Luckily, I have great balance and can maintain some strange positions with ease. I was about centered lengthwise, facing the faucet. Satisfied with my position, I finally stopped rubbing my nub. I was excited to see what my piss would do at this angle.

I relieved myself in a natural, medium strength stream that came out in a bit of an arc. I adjusted the hold on my lips and my piss started to shoot aggressively upwards several feet before splashing down in the tub. It was a fun sight, but when I began to touch myself, my stream started to spray a little. I stopped pissing so I could enjoy pleasuring myself a little longer.

I moved my hips slightly downward when I was ready to start peeing again. I was surprised it caused me to piss straight into the drain. That was pretty cool. I let myself dribble as I played with my swollen clit. I was already on the edge of climax. I knew what would push me over the edge. Keeping my finger on my clitoris, I pissed with max force. I was power washing the faucet and tile wall with my copious, clear urine. My clit started pulsing. It was about to happen. I kept my flow steady and gave my clit the little rub it needed to push me over the edge.

I came hard, and I pissed hard. It felt fucking incredible to blast pee while I orgasmed powerfully.

I didn't masturbate before my next piss. Well, I did start stimulating myself once I hit the bathroom, just while I figured out where to practice next. I decided to go with the position where I stand on the floor, facing the tub, and piss into it. Even though I'd gotten really good at going from a distance, I was feeling lazy and had my knees right up against the side of the tub.

This time I was going to go hard. I know I should have been practicing precision shooting, but power pissing turns me on so much that I can't resist sometimes. Lots of times...

I pushed as hard as I could, swept with the pleasurable feeling of urinating. It was going up a little bit, but the harder I pushed, the straighter and more aggressive my stream became. Instead of stopping and starting to masturbate or prolong practice, I kept going, pissing with all my strength. I was blasting the wall so hard that at this distance it was actually splashing back on to me. It probably would have been better had I been further away, but I didn't move back; I just kept going until I had relieved myself completely.

Proud of my big pee, I stepped away from the tub and started to masturbate. I rubbed cum and piss all over my clit quickly. I couched down over the tile floor. There was a chance a little pee would come out when I orgasmed. I rubbed faster as I watched cum leaking out of my hole and on to the floor. With a grunt, I came loudly. Luckily only a few drops of piss and a little puddle of cum had dripped out.

Not even noon and I'd already done piss practice four times, two of which resulted in masturbation.

My next pee was a standing toilet attempt. I'd learned I needed to keep my hips tipped down, but it made it hard for me to work up the nerve to try when I wasn't hovering over it because it made me feel like I'd piss on to the floor. I forced myself to ignore my doubts. I couldn't trickle or else it would make a mess. I just had to go for it.

I genuinely shocked myself when my first jet of piss went right into the toilet. I could do it! More confident, I started peeing again, this time with the intention of continuing until I was done. I did splash the lid a tiny bit, but I was able to correct myself pretty quickly.

I checked the damage when I was done. There were only a couple stray drops on the rim and floor. I was actually making some real progress! I was pretty impressed with myself.

Unfortunately, the next time I started to feel the tingle of a full bladder was when my boss called me. Hoping it would be quick, I picked up.

20 minutes later I was still on the call and had started squirming.

There was an empty Starbucks cup on my desk. I took my pants off. I would pee just a little bit to alleviate someone of the pressure. Still sitting at my desk in the middle of a call, I held the cup about 10 inches away from my pussy and let out a little burst. My bladder was so full, it came out with more power than I'd expected and overshot the cup completely, hitting the floor. I had to stop myself from swearing aloud. I moved the cup right up against me so my whole vagina was covered, then I started to piss again, hoping the sound of me urinating into the cup wouldn't be audible.

The hardest part was stopping myself from continuing. It was like since I'd let a bit out, the whole lot wanted to come out.

I had to release several more streams in order to keep myself from bursting as the call stretched on. Even though it was a 16oz cup, it wasn't even close to big enough to fit all my piss, even if I wanted to keep going. Once I was sure I wouldn't piss myself, I put the cup down on the floor.

I still felt very full, and now I was aroused after my inappropriate release. I tried to stop myself, but my finger moved to my clit of its own accord. Holy fuck, was I really frigging myself on a work call? I had to stop. But I was antsy for it to be over. I had to cum so bad.

The second the call was over, I was masturbating vigorously, not even bothering to get up from my desk. I knew my boss was going to call me back in 20 minutes. Plenty of time to rub one out and go pee. But naturally, I didn't follow the tame, logical plan. Instead, I dumped the contents of my pee cup in the sink and then brought it back to my desk. I put some porn on my phone and started teasing my clit again. I was watching a really hot piss bukkake scene. A big group of guys all jacking it together, pissing and blowing their loads all over the girl in the middle. It was definitely doing it for me.

I figured I should really get on with it and cum. Edging myself had never felt so good. Luck had it that I received the expected call back five minutes early. I groaned. I was so close. My cunt was sopping wet. My leather chair was sticky. Reluctantly, I answered, very aware of the fluids I was getting on my mouse.

22 minutes had never seemed so long. Every so often, I would slide my finger into my slit, distracted by its readiness, before remembered I couldn't masturbate on the call. I also relieved myself twice more into my pee cup.

When we had finally finished, I scooted down a little in my chair and spread my legs wide. I was so horny. My pussy lips were a little swollen and shining with fluid. My clit was bright pink and bulging excitedly. Cum was leaking from my slit right down to my asshole. Not bothering to put the porn back on, I simply looked down and watched myself as I played with my clit. Pushing the nub back and forth with my finger. Sometimes petting the top of it.

"Yesssss," I hissed in satisfaction as I felt myself peaking. I rubbed fiercely and then let up when the throbbing started. I kept my finger pressed on my clit. The orgasmic contractions caused my little erection to jump up and down, basically masturbating itself on my finger as I came.

As soon as I'd finished cumming, my bladder started reminding me how full it was since I hadn't fully relieved myself yet. I still had a little room in my cup so I held it up to my cunt and peed for a few seconds, carefully holding back my eager stream. It was hard to stop. It made me squirm and I held my hand between my thighs. I hurried to the bathroom, grabbing my full pee cup and taking it with me so I could empty it again.

I hopped into the tub immediately. I hadn't ever put my pants back on so I didn't have to waste time getting undressed. I stood there, legs barely spread and started pissing freely. Warm urine started running down my legs, but I didn't bother to spread my lips. When my pushed a little harder, I had a messy stream that went about a foot in front of me with a fair amount sprinkling on my legs and feet still.

I paused and pulled my clit hood back, though I didn't spread my lips at all. My nub was still partially swollen from its recent orgasm. I started tapping on it with one finger, sending little shocks of pleasure through me, releasing small amounts of pee as I did it. But soon my small rhythmic pulses of pee turned into a continuous leak and my finger had started rubbing my excited clit again. It was bright pink and bulging out. I stimulated it in ecstasy as I urinated on myself.

By the time I was done peeing, my orgasm had started. I grunted loudly as one final shot of piss exploded from me as my muscles bore down. Breathing hard, legs shaking, I rode out the last waves of my climax.

I'd have to wash my whole lower body off, but it had been fun to piss myself like that while I pleasured myself.

I did two more standing toilet pees that day. It wasn't the most creative thing, but I felt it was something I should be practicing as much as possible, especially since I was getting better at it. I loved seeing real progress. I also realized peeing in the toilet helped lessen the compulsive urge to masturbate every time I did it. The fact that I couldn't rub my clit while I did it since it would make a mess probably helped. I was able to think of it more like going to the bathroom than an erotic experience. Sometimes...sometimes not.

I did have to rub one out after one of my standing pees. I'd done such a good job and my clit was tingling and I deserved a treat. I started touching myself. Since it was the third masturbation session of the day, I didn't cum immediately. I perched on the side of the tub so I could sit and pleasured myself until I was dripping cum and orgasming hard.

My final piss practice of the day was more power pissing. My bladder was so full, I started pissing my pants as I ran to the bathroom. I tore them off, seeking an easy position I could get into fast. I got next to the tub and put one leg on the edge, leaving the other one on the tile floor. Lacking control, I peed on the floor as I got into position. I grunted with effort as I forced myself to stop. Wasting no time, I grabbed my little labia and pulled them apart. Looking down I could just manage to see my urethra; it widened and then urine rushed out of it. I knew my stream would shoot up, so I kept my face to the side so I could keep looking at my privates while I peed. My clit was growing which I found very erotic to watch even though it blocked the view of my pee hole. I'd been relieving myself urgently and without restriction for about seven seconds because I thought I could regain control. Besides a couple involuntary squirts, I was able to cut it off.

Keeping my grip on my inner lips, I used the back of my thumbs to push my clit hood back. My little erection poked out proudly. I was hoping the way I had parted my pussy would force my stream even more dramatically upwards. Unable to hold back any longer, I let myself go. My jet of piss was going high, hitting the shower wall. I wanted higher. I wanted to urinate on the shower head, or somewhere at the same height. Still flowing, I bent my knees slightly and pulled my inner labia as far apart as I could, keeping them pinned back against my outer lips. I started fountaining almost straight up in the air. By exerting slightly more force, I got the height I desired. I was pissing dramatically, splashing the wall next at the same height as the showerhead. I watched the display in awe. I didn't feel like stopping or trying to extend the length of my practice. I just wanted to watch myself shoot piss in the air. So I did. I let myself urinate in one long steady stream with no interruptions.

I released most, if not all, of my pee by the time I decided to stop my flow. It had been fun and arousing to let myself go like that. Not moving from my pissing stance, I started to masturbate. My eyes were fixed on my bulging clitoris as I stimulated it. I flicked it back and forth a little, making myself grunt in pleasure. I rubbed my finger in little circles around it, then I rubbed the sides of the shaft. The sight of my self-pleasure and aroused body was intensely erotic to me and would quickly bring on an orgasm. I started massaging directly on the sensitive point and then released an unexpected, quick spray of urine. I shifted enough to view my urethra again. I started releasing small amounts of pee, watching it come out of the little hole. I started stimulating my sensitive clit. I doubled over as I orgasmed, panting as I peaked. Each contraction was a wave of pleasure.

When I was done cumming, I sprayed just a little bit more. It was almost time for bed, and I wanted to relieve myself entirely. My flow turned into a pulsing spritz before eventually stopping.

Having enjoyed my full day of erotic pissing, I decided the next day I would do the same thing, but I would write down my full schedule. Again, my goal would be to do as many non-standard pees as possible.

-

PRACTICE SCHEDULE

07:15 -- morning piss into toilet (standard use)

07:30 -- 6 oz

08:00 -- 16 oz coffee

09:00 -- 22 oz

09:15 -- 11 oz

09:30 -- leak into cup

09:50 -- heavy tub piss, standing outside facing wall

10:10 -- 11 oz

10:20 -- leak into cup

10:45 -- heavy tub piss, sitting on edge facing wall

11:00 -- 22 oz

11:15 -- uncontrolled gush into toilet (standard use), pissing clit tease and leak in male stance

*I started peeing my pants on my way to the bathroom & had to relieve myself immediately into toilet, when I was able to stop I stood and faced the wall while masturbating and leaking

11:30 -- leak into cup

11:45 -- 22 oz

12:00 -- masturbate to orgasm

*used masturbation to delay urination resulting in orgasm

12:10 -- heavy tub piss, one leg up

12:30 -- small leak into cup, light clit tease

12:40 -- small squirts into cup, light clit tease

12:50 -- small squirts into cup, light clit tease and leaking, accidental squirt across room

*I tried to shoot piss into the cup from about 3 inches away but I lost control and let out a burst of pee that overshot the cup and sprayed across my room

13:00 -- small messy squirt into cup, clit tease

13:10 -- x-small squirt into cup, clit tease and leaking

*cup was filled and had to be emptied after

13:30 -- heavy piss into cup

*didn't want to but couldn't stop, filled cup halfway

13:40 -- 22 oz

14:00 -- masturbate

14:15 -- tub piss to orgasm

*due to masturbation warm-up, I was so aroused I pissed myself into an orgasm almost immediately

14:30 -- male stance toilet piss

14:45 -- masturbate to orgasm

15:45 -- male stance toilet piss

16:15 -- masturbate to orgasm

18:30 -- controlled sink piss with masturbation to orgasm

*positioned sitting on the edge of the sink facing widthwise

12