Pissing in the Bushes

Story Info
A neighbor's caught red handed, but it's more than it seems.
11.3k words
4.73
24.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I caught my nextdoor neighbor peeing in my bushes, I'd assumed it was a fluke.

I'd just stepped out of the french doors at the back of my house and onto the patio above the pool when I heard a noise from the corner of the house. Stepping around the large magnolia bush to my left, I caught sight of him.

He was standing at the corner of my house, just past where the fence between our lawns ended. Having only moved in a few months ago, I hadn't had time yet to deal with the fact that the fence didn't actually connect to anything. The neighborhood was safe enough, though, so I figured it wasn't a pressing issue.

I had met Craig once before, when I was moving in. He had grinned and waved from his garage as the moving company began unloading my belongings, and I waved back. As I did, I saw a woman--his wife, I assumed--peeking through the drapes at the front of the house and scowling. Craig had walked over and briefly introduced himself before a loud "CRAIG" echoed out of the garage. His face had fallen slightly, and he'd excused himself with an apologetic look. I saw him only briefly in passing after that, though I often heard him out back mowing his lawn. He tended to whistle a lot to himself, which I found amusing.

This was the first time since moving day that I'd really gotten a good look at him. Craig stood there quietly, eyes downcast and his white athletic shorts dropped down to his ankles, stark naked otherwise. He had short ginger-brown hair and sun-tanned skin. His short beard gave him a slightly rugged look, but his round face softened it. He had a soft carpet of fuzz all across his chest and belly, which had just enough to it to be what I would call a "dad bod." His calves and thighs matched the rest: muscular, but soft, with fuzzy hair all over. Below his soft, fuzzy stomach, a trail of hair led down to his full bush, under which a thick, uncut cock was busy spraying piss into my bushes.

I stood quietly for a second as light glistened through his stream and he continued looking at his dick. He idly rubbed at his foreskin with his hand, pulling it up and then back down. The motion didn't seem to be intended to have any effect, but it seemed like his body reacted anyway, and I could see his shaft thicken slightly. My own body sent a familiar, tingling tightness toward my own crotch, and I quickly cleared my throat.

Craig's gaze whipped up, and he quickly bent down, grabbing at his shorts, which he yanked up. His eyes had a note of panic, and I watched a large wet spot form on the white shorts where they bulged around his half-hard dick; it appeared he hadn't quite managed to pinch off the stream. He spun quickly away, mumbling an apology, and loped toward his backyard. I could see dribbles of piss dripping out of his shorts as he ran.

"Hey, Craig! Wait!" I called. "You're fine! I don't..." I trailed off as I watched his round ass disappear around the fence. I shrugged and turned away, with a confusing, raging erection in my own shorts.

--

The second time time I caught him a few weeks later, he was just finishing, and I watched him flip his uncut cock up and over the waistband of his shorts, the last droplets of piss flying off of his foreskin, which didn't quite cover the tip of his thick glans.

"Hey Craig." I said nonchalantly. His only response was to look up, turn, and bolt again. "Dude! It's... ugh," I said, again watching him disappear around the fence. "I don't care!" I hollered after him. No response.

--

The third time I caught him, it was pretty obvious he had made a habit of it.

He didn't have his shorts around his ankles this time, but they were pulled down under his butt. His balls were hanging loose and low under his thick shaft, and he was just relaxing his body before peeing. A spurt of piss shot out of his dick and into my bushes, and he sighed in relief.

I was ready this time. Quickly undoing the lace on my swimming trunks, I stealthily stepped along the bushes until I was close, and then stepped out, my cock in my hand. I immediately let fly, a strong stream of piss spraying into the bushes, near where his own was landing. He saw me immediately, and looked nervous, but didn't immediately bolt this time, only turning ever so slightly away from me. There we go.

"Feels good, huh?" I quipped. He glanced up at me, and I smiled reassuringly at him. "Pissing outside, I mean," I continued, shifting my shaft a bit to loosen it up. Pee dripped off of the leaves in front of me.

"Um," he said, his voice cracking slightly. "Sure, yeah."

"I was serious last time, by the way," I said. "I don't care if you want to piss over here. Though I am surprised you don't use your own bushes." I quirked an eyebrow slightly at him, the corner of my mouth twitching up into an amused, inquiring smile.

He gulped. "My, uh... My wife doesn't..." He trailed off, and shrugged, his face reddening slightly. I glanced at his cock as he pissed, then looked back up at him. I realized he was staring at my dick in return. I looked down at his again and realized I could see his shaft firming up and his heartbeat beginning to pulse through his dick. I looked studiously back down at myself as I felt a rush of blood pump into my own dick, and willed it away. Not now...

He suddenly cut off his stream, and I saw him shove his dick into his shorts. He didn't move, however, and I looked up at him. He stood there, staring at my chubbed cock as I kept pissing. I glanced down to see a tent beginning to form in his shorts, and a wet spot at the apex where his foreskin had dribbled against the fabric.

For once I was glad to see him spin and run off--my cock had slammed to attention in my hand, pulsing its arousal at me. The fuck is going on with me lately? Why am I getting hard in front of a guy? I thought with a frown. I cleared my thoughts with a shake of my head--well, technically both heads, as I flicked piss off of my raging erection--and pulled my shorts back up, leaving a tent of my own.

I spent the next fifteen minutes or so cooling off in the pool. It was little more than a small wading pool, really, not even big enough to swim laps in, but it still felt like a massive luxury to me. After years of barely scraping by, I'd finally achieved some semblance of middle class-hood, and lots of little things felt hopelessly fancy compared to how I'd lived before. The water felt amazing in the beating summer sun.

My erection had long since died down, and I could still hear Craig next door mowing. A thought occurred to me, and I hauled myself up out of the pool, water dripping and splashing across the concrete. I danced across the hot surface and onto the much cooler grass.

A second later I leaned around the end of the fence and looked into Craig's backyard. He was currently walking away from me, finishing off what looked like one of two remaining rows of grass. He had very slight love handles above the waist of his shorts, and his butt filled out the fabric completely. I could see the movement of each leg perfectly as the muscles in his ass flexed back and forth. Sweat had trickled down his smooth back, leaving a wet trail down the center of his shorts. The white fabric had gone partially transparent, and I could see the faint hue of skin at the crack of his ass as the globes pushed each other back and forth with his gait. I gulped, and my dick stirred. Stop that.

My unruly member seemed to heed my chiding, and I avoided popping wood. I stepped out from behind the fence and walked into his yard. It was neat, but mostly barren. A small concrete patio in front of a sliding glass door allowed room for a small metal table and a couple chairs, and some scraggly bushes butted up against the house. Other than that, it was just a large-ish lawn with a wooden shed in one corner.

I stepped through the freshly-mown grass, enjoying the smell, and waved to him as he turned into the last row of grass. He looked nervous, strangely, and glanced at the sliding door. I looked over as well, but didn't see anything. Nor had he, apparently, and he held up a finger in a "just a sec" motion before finishing off the row. I waited patiently and watched as he strode past me, his belly and pecs jiggling slightly with the vibrations of the mower. Sweat had dripped down into the front of his shorts as well, and I could see a dark shadow where his pubes were. The transparency stopped just above the bulge of his dick pressing against the thin cotton fabric.

I blinked to clear my mind and looked away to distract myself--specifically my body, which was threatening to be unruly again. Craig turned the mower off as he finished the last row, and the motor wound down to silence.

"Hey!" I said with a friendly smile.

"Um, hi," he replied, with considerably less assurance in his voice.

I held out my hand. "Brandon," I stated. "We met very briefly when I moved in. Craig, right?"

He looked uneasy, but took my hand and shook it. I was pleased to find that he wasn't the type to squeeze super hard just to show his "manliness;" that had always annoyed me. "Yeah," he replied. "Good to, uh... see you again."

"Yeah," I said, before quickly continuing, "Hey, you look like you could use a break from the heat. You wanna crack a beer and try the pool?"

His eyes flashed with excitement, but dimmed just as quickly as he glanced over my shoulder at his house. "I probably... well..."

I headed him off. "I can always hear your car pulling into the driveway from my backyard. If you're wanting to make sure you know when your wife gets home. No need for her to know about us having some bro time." I grinned encouragingly, and then turned as I said, "You want Dos Equis or La Fin Du Monde?"

I knew I had him, so I didn't even look to see if he was following. He said hesitantly, "Um, the first one?"

I glanced over my shoulder. "Do you not drink?"

He shook his head as he followed me. "My wife, uh..."

I twisted my body slightly and held up a hand in a "say no more" gesture. "No worries, dude. Oh, you wanna grab your swimsuit?"

He grimaced slightly. "Actually, I... can't."

"Can't go swimming, you mean?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"No. Uh... I can't get my suit. The house is locked."

"Oh shit, you locked yourself out?" I said with a chuckle.

"Uh... no. She locks the door when she leaves. I do yard work while she's gone."

I frowned, alarm bells starting to ring in my head, but I didn't want to press any further. "Ah, well..." We'd arrived on my patio, and I stepped over to the barcart next to the doors where a refrigerated beer and wine cooler sat under the butcher block surface. I grabbed a lime from the fruit basket and sliced it into wedges. One wedge went on the edge of each of the two beer bottles after I cracked off the caps.

I turned to see him standing uncomfortably on the cement, shifting his feet back and forth to keep from burning them. I chuckled as I handed the bottle to him, stepping out of the shade in the process. "Dude, we've already seen each other... you know. Ditch the shorts and get in before you burn your feet off."

A slight panic entered his eyes again, and I wondered if I'd gone too far. Too late now. I shoved my fingers under the waistband of my swimtrunks and shucked them off, kicking them to the side as my dick swung free and slapped against my thigh. I quickly crossed the remaining distance and hopped into the pool, a bit of beer sloshing out of the bottle as I jostled it. The cool water felt amazing, and I took a swig of the ice-cold beer in my hands. I exhaled in satisfaction.

"Jump in, dude," I said.

He glanced back at his house as he continued to dance back and forth on the pavement. I smiled encouragingly. Finally he pulled his gaze away and dropped his shorts. His fat dick sat on top of his balls, not particularly long, but thick, with a good bit of his glans showing under the foreskin. It bounced up and down as he scuttled forward and dropped into the pool next to me, being far more careful with the beer bottle than I had been with mine.

I held out my own beer and clinked it against his with a grin. He smiled tentatively at me and took a gulp of the crisp beer. His eyes closed in pleasure as he sighed and growled out, "God, it's been... way too long."

Multiple questions jumped into my mind, but I held them at bay. "It's pretty awesome. I love having a cooler right next to the pool. I keep thinking it would be fun to have people over, but I honestly haven't really connected with anybody out here yet. My coworkers are kinda... eh... and I haven't done much else to meet people."

I leaned against the side of the pool and took another long swig. "First time I've ever tried this, though," I said with a laugh as I shook my hips back and forth, whipping my cock through the cool water. "I'd thought I would wait until we had the fence finished off first. So much for that!"

Craig looked slightly uneasy, but I'd seen him follow my dick through the water with his eyes, and he took another swig of his beer after. He spoke up and said, "Probably still want to wait until the fence is fixed if she's home, though."

"Sure," I said.

We idly floated and talked for a while, just drinking and enjoying each others' company. I hopped out at one point and grabbed us new beers. Craig slowly began to relax, though he always redirected if I tried to ask about anything in his personal life. We spent most of the time either discussing mine or just general life things.

By the time we'd finished our third beers, I could tell he was starting to get tipsy. He was also fiddling with his penis under the water, and periodically squeezing his thighs together. He set his empty bottle on the edge of the pool and chuckled. "Wow, it's been so long since I drank like this. I'm pretty buzzed. This feels awesome. I really need a piss, though," he said. He punctuated that with a long squeeze of his dick.

"Me too," I said before turning and hauling myself out of the water. I looked surreptitiously back at him, and could see him looking at the water dripping down my ass. I couldn't help but feel slightly pleased. I heard him hop up behind me, and I moved off toward the bushes.

Craig followed closely behind, and came up beside me as I stopped in front of the garden bed of bushes. I relaxed for a second and let fly, piss erupting from my cock head and spattering on the leaves and twigs. Craig whistled as he looked down, staring directly at my pissing cock. "That's a nice piece you got there. Big," he said.

I wasn't huge or anything, but my dick was about 5 inches soft. It would get to 7.5 or so hard. I could tell I was longer than Craig, but he also had a beer can cock. It looked almost twice as thick as mine, despite being a couple inches shorter. "I dunno," I said, looking at his dick as he stood, swaying slightly. "Mine's longer maybe, but not bigger."

I was waiting for him to start pissing, but he seemed to be having trouble. I realized why when he skinned his foreskin back and his cock immediately responded by pumping up to a semi erection. "Shit," he mumbled through the haze of alcohol. After another second he did manage to start peeing, a thin stream dribbling out of his growing erection, but it quickly stopped as more blood pulsed into his shaft, leaving him with a thick, gently bobbing stiffy.

"Shit," he said again, this time a little huskily.

My mouth had gone dry as I watched his cock pulse to life. My own was beginning to harden slightly, but I was still spraying piss in a torrent. "You, uh..." I trailed off, and then took a small step closer to him as I took my hand off, letting my semi direct itself. Aw

His eyes went wide, and I wondered if he would run, but instead he reached out with his right hand and grasped my dick around the shaft. His hand was firm and warm as it encircled my dick. Almost immediately I went rock hard, and the stream of piss trickled to a stop.

He looked up at me, and I licked my lips as I swallowed nervously. I felt his hand pull at my cock, stroking it once. I felt a fiery pleasure zip through my body, and I grunted at the feeling. As he reached the tip of my dick, he rubbed his hand around the top, collecting piss and precum that was then rubbed down my shaft.

It had been a long time since I'd been with anyone, and I was feeling absurdly close to nutting all over my bushes already. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt the itchy heat of an orgasm building at the base of my cock. "Ugghmm... Craig, you should..." I managed to grunt out. What the fuck am I doing?!

His only response was to squeeze my shaft. Not even a stroke, just a tightening of his grip--but that was all it took. My sex-starved body was more than happy to react, and I felt a wave of hot pleasure boiling up that swiftly spilled over. The orgasm gripped me in tandem with Craig's hand, and a rope of cum jumped out of my cock head and onto the grass. My eyes squeezed shut and I gasped as my cock jumped and the second jet rocketed out of me, splattering the leaves of the bushes, my entire body wracked with pleasure. "Fuuuck, dude..." I ground out.

Craig didn't move or let go as my cock jumped in his hand, blast after blast of cum flying into the bushes as I moaned, bucking my hips slightly into his hand.

The sound of a car pulling up into the driveway next door caused my eyes to flash open, just in time to see Craig yank his hand away and dash toward his backyard. "Craig!" I hissed. "Your shorts!" Cum was still dribbling out of my dick, the last tickling waves of pleasure dying away, but I quickly ran to where his shorts lay crumpled on the patio.

A panicked moan escaped him as Craig spun back to me. His thick erection bounced back and forth, his balls swinging wildly underneath. His eyes showed nothing but fear, however, as he tried to quickly change directions on the grass while buzzed. I tossed the shorts at him, and he jumped forward to catch them before starting to yank them on. He stumbled drunkenly and fell on the grass as his wet legs caught in the fabric. His panicked, quiet yelp sent me running forward.

He had rolled onto his back and was desperately dragging at the fabric wrapped around his lower legs. I dropped to my knees in the grass and swatted his hands away before grabbing the waistband at each side. He arched his back to lift his ass off the ground--which caused his still rock-hard dick to poke up into my face, smacking my cheek. My brain spun slightly, and I was struck with an absurd urge to put my mouth over his still-piss-wet cock head, but then I got his shorts up and over his furry ass, and managed to pin his erection against his body enough to get them up over the front as well. I heard the engine of the car next door sputter to a stop.

Craig scrabbled at the grass as he stumbled to his feet before running pell-mell out of my yard and into his. I stayed kneeling in my grass, my half-hard cock covered in piss and cum, my breathing heavy and fast. What. The fuck. My own slightly-drunk thoughts jumbled together in my head as I gasped for breath. A mildly hysterical giggle escaped me as my heart thundered in my chest, a mix of exertion, panic, and post-orgasm thrill.

I realized after a second of catching my breath that it likely wasn't a good idea to stay there, and hauled myself to my feet. Curiosity burned at me, and I was horribly tempted to try to peek around the fence to see what would happen, but I knew it was a terrible idea. I turned and headed toward the French doors and into my house, my head spinning with a thousand thoughts and questions.

--

I didn't see Craig for a few days after that, despite checking my bushes far more than I cared to admit to myself. A little thrill of anticipation zipped through me each time I stepped out the door to look. I also caught myself listening for his mower, despite knowing that his lawn wouldn't need it again for a while. Neither action bore any fruit.