Pitching a Tent

Story Info
Grant hooks up with his sister's friend on a camping trip.
1.8k words
4.37
33.7k
27

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cozywe
cozywe
123 Followers

My sister and her friend Nora were already down at the lake by the time I got there. I laid out my towel next to Nora and tossed my book down to keep it in place. Nora squinted up at me, "Hi, Grant."

"Hey, guys," I said.

My sister Amy groaned, "Are you going to follow us around all day?"

I sat down on my towel. "I'm sorry! I couldn't stay at the campsite any longer. Mom and Dad are driving me nuts." That was kind of a lie. My parents weren't any more annoying than usual. I was just hoping to spend as much of the annual family camping trip around Nora as possible.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Nora interjected, "You're fine." She turned to Amy, "He's fine. It's a big beach. We can share."

The girls went back to soaking up the sun. It took a real effort to keep my eyes off Nora in her bikini. Her nipple piercings showed through her swimsuit. An image popped into my head of Nora topless with my cum on her tits. I pushed the thought away. I needed to stay cool. Before I laid back on my towel, I took off my shirt. I had been hitting the gym while off at college and hoped my effort would help me get Nora's attention. I was just a couple years younger than her, but she had always treated me like a little kid.

I repositioned my book under my head as a pillow. After a little while, Nora leaned over to Amy and asked if she wanted to go for a swim. Amy told me to watch their stuff, then they went down to the water. I was watching Nora's ass as she walked. Her bikini bottoms were the kind with a string tied in a knot on her hips. I was thinking about how badly I would love to undo that knot, with my teeth if she'd let me.

Before I could react, Nora looked back and caught me staring at her ass. There was no denying or hiding it. My dirty thoughts were probably written all over my face. Nora's only reaction was a slight smile crossing her lips and then she followed my sister into the lake. Very slowly, the tight panic in my chest started to subside. She hadn't seemed mad. In fact, as Nora and Amy adjusted to the cold lake water, she seemed to have put it out of her mind entirely. Still, my mind was racing. She may not have been mad, but did she think it was funny? Did she just think I was a horny boy unable to control myself? Or did she like the attention and want more of it? I had no idea.

Eventually, I leaned back and closed my eyes. The heavy heat of the summer afternoon and the waves lapping on the shore lulled me into a light sleep. I woke up when I felt a shadow pass over my eyes and a few cool drops of water land on my chest. My first thought was that it was starting to rain, but I cracked open my eyes to find blue skies and Nora standing over me. She was wrapping her towel around her shoulders, still dripping from the lake.

I sat up and looked around.

"Have a good nap?" Nora asked me.

"Uh, yeah," I rubbed my eyes.

"Amy's going back to the campsite to grab us some lunch." Nora was looking around the small beach. A few families and couples were lounging on their own towels and blankets, taking in the sun. "She should be gone for about half an hour," Nora said, as though she was just thinking out loud.

"Let's go for a walk," she said, with no warning. I was confused, but more than willing to spend alone time with her so I got to my feet. She dropped her towel next to mine. Nora somehow looked even better wet and glistening from her swim. I must not have been subtle checking her out because she smirked at me when she reached out to grab my hand. Nora was leading me across the beach towards the tree line. I felt my cock start to stir just from her touch. I had no idea what she had in mind, but I was ready to follow her anywhere.

It turned out she was taking me to a path leading back into the woods. It was pretty small and seemed more like a footpath worn down over time than an official path made by the campground. As soon as we were out of sight of the beach, Nora said, "Since you like staring at it so much, you can grab my ass if you want."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Uh, yeah, OK," I sputtered. I reached down and squeezed her ass. What the fuck is happening, I thought. I had been imagining scenarios like this for years. Now, I had my hand on her ass. Nora glanced down at my shorts. By that point, I was rock hard.

When we got to this spot in the path with no long lines of sight, Nora stopped. She took a quick look around. I did as well. It seemed like we were completely alone. When I turned back to her, Nora was pulling the straps of her bikini top off her shoulders. I felt like the whole world had stopped. This was truly the best day of my life. Nora was making unbroken eye contact with me as she pulled her top down to show off her tits.

"Here," she said, "Now you don't have to keep imagining me naked."

I must have stood there for a moment with my mouth hanging open, head empty.

"Hello?" Nora teased, "Earth to Grant."

All at once my brain caught up to the present moment. Holy shit, I thought. She wants me. Nora is practically throwing herself at me. I moved in and kissed her. I was desperate for her body and she was just as desperate for mine. She seemed to melt into my touch.

Nora pulled away from our kiss and said, "Finally, I've been waiting for you to make a move for days, dumbass."

"You've been waiting for me? To make a move?" I repeated.

Nora laughed. "Yeah! I thought you were just gonna keep staring at me all week."

"How was I supposed to know?"

"I've been flirting with you all week!"

I was deeply confused. "You've been flirting with me? When?!" I was so worked up I was nearly yelling.

"Shhh," Nora said, checking that no one was coming down the trail, "Just kiss me."

I didn't argue. I still felt like I was in a dream, making out with Nora. I had imagined this so many times. How could this really be happening? Then her hands started travelling down my body towards my waistband and I stopped thinking entirely. Nora grabbed my cock through my swimsuit. She got down on her knees right there on the trail and pulled my pants down. My cock sprung out and she held it and started stroking. Nora slid her lips on to my cock and in one motion took me all the way into her throat. She bobbed up and down on it a few times before taking it out of her mouth.

It was my dream come true to have this girl kneeling in front of me. Something came over me. "Stand up," I told her. She looked around panicked at first that I had heard someone coming. "No, its fine. Just turn around." I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her bikini down her legs and bent her over against a tree.

Nora moaned, "Oh fuck, Grant." She obviously loved that I was taking what I wanted. I probably should have been worried about someone coming down the trail, but I wasn't. At that moment, I needed to come inside Nora like I had never needed anything before. Her pussy was right there, ready to be filled up.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

"Fuck me, Grant. Please." Nora begged.

I slid my cock in and out, slow at first. God, she felt so good. I wanted this moment to last forever. Unfortunately, the moment didn't last forever and neither did I. Nora's wet, warm pussy was too much for me to handle. I couldn't resist pumping faster and faster. Squeezing her hips with both hands, I came inside her. I had only lasted a few minutes.

After I pulled out, Nora stood up and seemed oddly shy looking at me. She was hurriedly pulling her bikini back on. "I'm sorry," I said, "I didn't mean to come that quick." I pulled up my shorts.

"Grant, it's fine. We should get out of here anyway. That was super risky." We looked down the trail, but there was still no one. My mind was whirling. Did that really happen? Was that it? Can we do this again?

I was struggling to get any words out. Nora started walking down the trail back the way we had come. "Nora, can we, uh," I stumbled over my words, "We can do this again, right?"

Nora looked back at me like that was the dumbest thing she had ever heard.

"Yeah, obviously, Grant."

I couldn't imagine how we could sneak off like this without getting caught. My parents would be upset if they knew and Amy would flip her shit, but I had to keep seeing her.

"When can we?" I asked.

She looked down at my cock. "You can't possibly be ready to go so soon."

I blushed. "Well, not right now, but like later."

Nora thought for a moment. "Make an excuse why you're not gonna be at the campsite tonight. You made a friend and you're hanging out with them or something." I nodded. "And then I'll go down to the camp showers late tonight and

I'll let you know when to meet me."

Holy fuck, I thought. She's good at this.

"Would you like that?" Nora asked, "Showering with me?"

I answered with a smile, "God, yes."

"Good," Nora smiled back, "Next time you can make me come."

"Gladly," I said, with an ass slap to punctuate my point.

"And not a word to your sister!" Nora added.

I laughed. "Are you kidding? She'd kill me."

Nora shook her head, "She'd kill me first."

With a great effort, Nora and I managed to keep our hands off each other as we left the trail and went back to our spot on the beach. Our towels were right where we had left them. We got settled on our towels only a few minutes before Amy came walking up holding a bag of sandwiches and ice cold sodas for the three of us, without a clue what we had been up to while she was gone.

cozywe
cozywe
123 Followers