Pixie and the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting in the tub sideways with her back to the door. Her legs were crossed, sort of wedging her into place. Two of the jets were pulsing over her thighs. And as near as he could tell, she was asleep. He grabbed the towel and laid it across her shoulders and lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the tub, she didn't seem to wake up. Her butt looked pretty cute sitting over the side. Her breathing was steady and not labored and pulse was good. Wrapping the towel around her he carefully dried her off. Pulling her up he lifted her and finished drying her off as best as he could while he carried her into the bedroom and slid her into the bed. Will was rather amused when he realized that despite her being naked, he was more concerned with her safety and health and was not being aroused. Tucking her in carefully, he cleaned up the bathroom. It was approaching 2:30 in the morning and he was pretty tired himself. Looking at the sleeping woman in his bed, he shrugged and turned the lights off before crawling under the covers with her.

Pixie woke up in the morning aching in several places. She opened her eyes and immediately closed them again. She had no idea where she was! She played back the night before trying to figure it out. She had a couple of beers the night before, but certainly hadn't overdone it, at least she didn't think she had. And she remembered the cute professor. And the amazing bathtub! She must still be at his place, but had no memory of getting out of the tub or anything that happened after the jets lulled her to sleep in the warm water. She was warm and cozy and also very naked. Carefully rolling over, she saw that she was alone in the bed, but it sure looked like someone had slept on the other side. Julie was pretty sure that nothing had been penetrated last night.

Aromas of coffee and something cooking hit her. Sitting up slowly she saw her clothes neatly laid out on a chair beside the bed. And a glass of water and a couple bottles sat on the bedside table, Tylenol and Aleve. She slowly got out of bed and after downing an Aleve and emptying the glass, she got dressed. The clock on the table said it was almost ten o'clock. She was going to have to get moving. The bathroom brought back some of her memories into better focus, and her dopp kit was on the sink.

Will climbed the stairs with a small tray. Seeing the bed empty he called out. "Pixie, I've got coffee."

"I'm in here, come on in!"

He swung the door open and saw her standing at the sink. "I didn't know how you took your coffee, or even if you drink coffee. I've got tea if you prefer." Their eyes met in the mirror. He was once again lost in those gray eyes. She stepped over to him and took the tray, setting it on the counter. And then turned back to him. "Thank you. Thank you for so many things. Thank you for being there last night to prevent me from crashing onto the bleachers. Thank you for your company at the party last night. Thank you for the use of your bathtub last night and thank you for not letting me drown. And thank you for being a gentleman."

She stepped closer to him. At 4 foot eleven inches, she was a full 14 inches shorter than he was. Looking up at him made her head go way back. She stepped back again so that she could look at him better. Will had no idea what was going through her mind as she stood there chewing on her lower lip, it was a cute effect.

"Okay, I'm going to do something I've only ever done with my dad and my brothers. If you ever tell anyone else, I will deny it." She stepped back over to him and lifted her arms up. It took Will a moment to catch on, but once it hit him, he put his hands under her arms and picked her up. It wasn't too difficult, she was just a bit under 100 pounds. Once her feet left the ground she wrapped one of them over his hip and took a lot of the weight off his arms. And now higher, she planted a kiss on him. It was as intimate as they had actually been since she landed on him a mere 12 hours earlier. And then proceeded to really kiss him. It was the first time there was actually any sort of sexual contact between them. He could hardly consider carrying her to bed very romantic when she was asleep even if she had been nude.

When they came up for air, Julie commented, "I do not kiss my brothers or dad like that!"

"Glad to hear that! So, what now?"

She made a face. "I have to be at work at 12. So I better get going. I have to go home and put some reasonably business-like clothes on."

"Got time for breakfast? You need some good protein to help you heal and certainly some carbs to get you through the afternoon. And you are certainly dehydrated."

She slid down off of him and on the way down it was obvious that the kiss had really affected him. "Yes, please. I'm really sorry I fell asleep last night, it wasn't the way I wanted to end the evening. I had other ideas and I suspect you did too. I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

She finished putting her things together and went downstairs. Walking into the kitchen she found he had pulled out all the stops. A dish of fresh fruit was at her place and he sat a plate with an omelet, toast and hash browns in front of her. "I don't know anything about your eating habits and if you have any restrictions. I can remake things in a number of ways. The omelet has cheese, mushrooms, and onions in it. There's bacon here."

"I'm pretty much a typical midwest girl and eat pretty much anything. Except liver and onions, yuck! But I am very hungry!"

Will had made a three egg omelet for her, while he had almost 14 inches on her, he was a bit more than double her weight. But Julie managed to make everything disappear pretty quickly.

"That was wonderful! Thank you again for your hospitality." She stood up and caught him still sitting down, planting another big kiss on him. "I've got to go or I'll be late. We practice at the park on Mondays and Wednesdays, you will come won't you?"

He laughed, "I wouldn't miss it!" He was a bit frustrated, he hadn't connected with anyone since moving to the new town, so he was definitely ready for some action. He made sure she got out of the driveway and down the road before going to clean things up. Even if things between the two of them didn't work out, he had broken the ice with the entire team and had something to look forward to most weekends. Maybe he'd even take a road trip or two.

He lounged around the rest of the day, did a light workout with the weights and watched a couple of football games while surfing the web and prepping for next week's class. It was a bit after 5 when the doorbell rang. Well, rang would be generous, it sort of buzzed and clicked, he'd have to spend a bit of time investigating it, he suspected it was so caked in old paint that it wasn't operating properly. To his surprise, Julie was standing there.

When she was ready to roll in a match, she had her hair pulled back in a single thick braid down her back. Her make-up was goth, thick black eyeshadow and black lipstick. The uniform colors for the team were black and purple and they all wore the same shirt with their numbers and names on them. What they wore on their legs was pretty diverse. Some had on black or purple leggings, others opted for various patterned stockings with shorts or skirts, or usually both.

Her idea of working attire was a bit more mainstream and her clothes were much more colorful than the uniform and persona she wore on the track. She was wearing a pair of new blue jeans that fit her very well, and had a tight neon green t-shirt on with a loose neon pink dress shirt over the top. Her hair was in a loose ponytail that she had pulled over her right shoulder, the black tresses flowing over her chest. He decided that she was everything one would expect in an evil little pixie on the track, but she was sweet as honey at any other time.

"Julie! I certainly wasn't expecting to see you again to..."

He was cut short as she launched herself at him. She was moving better than she had been and managed to jump up and wrap her legs around him high enough to get her lips locked onto his. Will staggered a bit, but quickly wrapped his arms around her and held her in place, returning the kiss. He braced himself against the door frame and enjoyed the deep commune with her soul. They were both starting to breathe pretty heavily when they stopped and separated, he had to lean forward a bit so she could slide down, the bulge in his pants being rather prominent at that point.

"I decided I needed to finish what we started at some point and that sooner was a lot better than later. I know you don't have classes tomorrow morning and neither do I. I don't work, either. And I'm definitely feeling better than I was last night!"

She pushed him into the house, grabbing a small bag as she did. "I brought a smaller bag this time!"

Julie quickly removed her blouse and then pulled the t-shirt over her head. Even though Will had seen her naked the night before, he was definitely aroused by the sight of her bra. She then turned her attention to his shirt. It was another polo and he pulled it off over his head once she had undone the buttons. She ran her hands over his chest. All the time he had spent biking around the area had toned him up pretty well.

"Nice! Come on, you've seen me without clothes, it's my turn!" and tugged on his sweatpants. He was wearing briefs under them and his desire was very obvious as she slid the outerwear down his legs. Another set of tugs and his underwear joined them on the floor. Julie dropped to her knees and carefully inspected the shaft that bobbed out of his groin. Will groaned as someone other than himself paid attention to his crotch. Her fingers roamed over the shaft and tickled the balls as she explored. He did his best to step out of his pants without losing his balance and still fell back into his chair.

Soon her tongue joined her hands, a few licks and nibbles combined with the stroking brought on the crisis much sooner than he would have liked.

"It's going to blow!" he warned her. She continued her ministrations and capped his shaft with her mouth as his balls tightened up and he shot his wad. Though Julie swallowed most of it, some of it trickled down her chin. He stroked her hair as he slowly came down from the high. She wiped her face with her fingers and licked them clean. After recovering for a minute or two he leaned forward and kissed her.

"That was pretty amazing! Now let's do something for you." He stood her up and unfastened her jeans. They slid down her legs and revealed a pair of panties that matched her bra, as well as a number of pretty nasty bruises. "Ouch! I'll try to be careful of those!" He pulled her in for another kiss and as their tongues intertwined he disconnected her bra and let it slide down her arms. The breasts were perfectly proportioned to her, and the nipples were already tightened up. He kissed them both and gave them a few licks before sliding down onto the floor between her legs and going to work removing her panties. The hair was neatly trimmed into a nice triangle pointing right at the top of her slit. He slid down further and brought her down on his face.

Diving into the fragrant patch he began licking away. The taste was pleasant. Her size meant his mouth could cover her entire slit and allow him to apply gentle suction as he licked away. After a few minutes, she shifted and turned herself around, her body felt good laying along the length of his body. And she started to pay attention to his shaft again.

With a weight right at 100 pounds, he could easily deal with her laying across him. She began to tense up, her body was starting to shake and she finally locked up tight as a short yelp came out of her throat. After a few seconds of absolute stillness she shuddered and collapsed on top of him, totally limp. A couple of tentative licks elicited more yelps, this time of a negative sort, so he stopped. A couple more minutes and she resumed giving his shaft a few licks, quickly bringing it to full attention again.

Pixie reached over to her dopp kit and opened the side compartment. A quick rip and he felt her hands rolling a condom over his bobbing penis. He liked that. She was prepared and taking control of that aspect of things. Once again she swung around to face him, this time sitting on his belly. And she slowly started sliding down, grabbing the shaft with her hand and holding it in place as she did. Once the tip was squarely in contact with her moist slit, she began a slow rocking, working herself down a little bit further with each rock. There was no question she was tight, but she didn't seem afraid or scared, so the size wasn't an issue. He wasn't huge, but figured he was a touch above average. There wasn't much he could do, other than serve as her living bra, his hands cupping the breasts as they bounced up and down. It actually took a couple minutes, but she worked her way down his entire length until he could feel her pubic hair on his belly.

"God you are tight! It feels wonderful!" he whispered.

"Mmmm, it certainly does feel good! I think you are the perfect size for me!"

Given that both of them had already hit orgasm once, it took quite a while for them to finish up. He finally shot a second load, Will knew it was much less than the first one. As far as he could tell she hadn't hit a second orgasm. But by that time it was a good forty minutes since she had knocked on the door. After resting for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of her weight on him, he worked himself up to a sitting position, she wiggled around and was sitting in his lap. He staggered to his feet and flopped back into the recliner pulling her with him and flipping a light blanket over the two of them. It was nice that the chair was large and any discomfort from the two of them being in it together was clearly offset by the contact with the other.

"I brought my pj's this time!"

"Aw, I kind of liked you being naked!"

"Professor?"

"Pixie?"

"You're different from any other guy I've been with."

"I hope that's a good thing?"

"Well, yeah. Look, I know we haven't known each other for that long, I mean our collision was less than 24 hours ago, but we have spent a lot of time together since then."

"True, in all respects."

"And in that time, not once have you mentioned anything about me being so small. I mean you obviously are aware of it, but it hasn't been a big deal to you. It's like every other guy focuses on the fact that I'm small, like it's a bucket list thing."

"Well, there could be a lot of reasons for it. Perhaps it is first impressions. Most guys would see you and the first thing they think is, 'My god, she's tiny!' My first reaction was more along the lines of 'I'm glad she's small, one of those blockers would have killed me!'"

She laughed at that. "Is that all it is? Just that initial reaction?"

"I don't know. Um, so, how old is Pixie?"

"I'm easily older than I look, just turned 24. My parents held me back a year to see if I'd hit a bit of a growth spurt, so I was usually both the shortest and the oldest in my class. And how old is the Professor?"

"I'll turn 26 in a couple of months. So less than 2 years difference between us, I would have guessed more. So we are old enough to have gotten the initial hormonal urges out of the way. And we probably have a bit more understanding of what we want from a partner. So we're a bit more sure of some things."

"Okay, so we are feeling a connection. At least I'm feeling a connection."

"Yeah, a connection is definitely building."

"So let's say you are going to call one of your siblings up, wait, do you have siblings?"

"Two younger sisters."

"Okay, you call your sister up and say, 'I've met someone.' How would you describe me?"

"The first thing would be the eyes. She has the most beautiful gray eyes. Everytime our eyes meet I'm lost, just mesmerized by these incredible eyes. Her hair is jet black and she has the figure of an angel, really, she could easily be a model, but she doesn't have any of the attitude. And pretty smart, she is in a masters program. Not so sure about her judgment though."

"What!? What's wrong with my judgment?"

"Well, you are hanging around with me, that will always raise some questions about your judgment, particularly from my sisters."

"So you wouldn't mention my height at all?"

"Why? They're pretty smart, I would be surprised if they didn't figure it out from the picture."

"What picture?"

"Do you really expect my sisters would believe I'm dating someone as amazing as you without some sort of proof? That is assuming we're dating. They would have to see a picture of the two of us together. They might even demand a newspaper be in it to prove it happened recently!"

That brought out a real belly laugh. She went on for several minutes and everytime she settled down she'd see his smile and start all over again. He lounged in the chair, gently rubbing her back as she finally settled down, snuggling into his side. After a few minutes of just being she shifted and stood up. She pulled on her panties, and then slid into his polo shirt. It looked like a mini dress on her and certainly was more attractive than when he was wearing it. She retrieved the condom and pattered off to the bathroom. He got up and put on his pants, picking up the rest of the clothes and folding hers on top of her bag. He tossed his underwear down to the basement.

She came back and wrapped her arms around him and he kissed the top of her head.

She stepped back and held up her arms. He lifted her up and she kissed him. "I vote that Pixie and the Professor are now dating. How do you vote?"

"I vote that the two are definitely dating and will continue to explore the relationship further." It was a no brainer. Even it being less than 24 hours, there was definitely more than just sexual release happening between them. He was surprisingly comfortable in her company.

They ordered food for delivery, opting for some Chinese.

They went to bed early, and it was primarily because they were tired after the late night. She opted for just her panties and he went au natural. Pixie curled up and he spooned her, liking the contact between them. In the morning they climbed into the shower together. Will was glad that the shower had a bench in it. She climbed into his lap and after a bit of work, managed to work his condom covered shaft into her and they rocked back and forth under the pulsing water. It was the longest shower he had ever taken and was definitely showing some wrinkles in his fingers when they finished. They had a light breakfast and she kissed him goodbye. "I'll see you at practice tonight?"

"Let me check my calendar." He mimed scrolling through his phone. "Yeah, I think I can squeeze it in between my underwater basket weaving class and the New York Times interview."

She gave him a big smile, another kiss and headed out.

He made it through his class okay, it was a very basic American History class and there were three distinct groups of students in it. The minority were those that had failed the class the previous year. Then there were a number that had mediocre high school grades and were trying to prove they could hack college courses. The third group were those hard chargers that wanted to finish college early and were taking it to get out of the way and knock a semester or two off their graduation date.

Once he cleared the line of students with questions after class, he headed to the gym. It was always nice to have access to full fitness facilities for no cost other than showing his faculty ID. He worked his core and then his arms today. Once finished he returned home, cleaned up, grabbed a light snack and rode over to the park. There was a schedule posted on the entrance to the area. It clearly marked off the times it was reserved and by what organizations. The roller derby team had three hours blocked off every Monday and Wednesday, and some Fridays. There were matches scheduled on some Fridays and Saturdays across the summer. There were a couple of people standing around the entrance, screening people before they were allowed in. While they looked familiar, he couldn't come up with any names.