Pixie in a Sundress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
727 Followers

"Yeah," Paul said. He spread lotion over Pixie's buns, and she laughed and squirmed when he slipped his fingers between her legs. "On a scale of one to ten, where you're ten, I think she's about a six. But I don't think Dad sees her that way."

"It sounds like you don't like Sophia," Pixie said.

Paul shrugged. "She's older than I am, so maybe I just don't get her," His hands spread lotion down Pixie's thighs while he talked. "She's a lot younger than Dad, and sometimes I think she's more interested in his house and his money than she is in him. Sophia's a secretary for Dad's lawyer—that's how they met—and I don't think her family has much."

Pixie sat up, took the lotion bottle and said, "You're on a slippery slope, and not just because I would be closer to Sophia's age than I am to yours." She waved a hand at the house and the pool. "I was only a few years out of college and trying to sell real estate when I met Mr. Tyler. All this was his.

"I don't know how old your dad is, but Charlie was probably older. A lot of people guessed that I had more interest in his money than I had in him. But the truth was that I loved him, and I still hardly go a day without thinking of him."

Paul watched Pixie oil her arms and shoulders, and he said, "I'm sorry. You never told me how old you are, and it's easy for me to think that you're like my age."

Pixie watched Paul while she finished basting herself. "You flatter me. I like that," she said. "But you need to give Sophia a chance. Maybe you're right, but maybe she really does love your dad." She leaned to Paul and brushed his lips with hers. "I'll tell you now—I'm thirty-nine. Does that change what you think of me?"

"You scare me a little," Paul said and laid back on the mat with his hands behind his head.

The thought made Pixie laugh. She studied Paul's young body, lifted his cock in her hand, and said, "You're staying here tonight, right? I have steaks and a warm place between my thighs just for you."

"Stay here?" Paul asked and sat up so fast that Pixie fell back. He felt like his head would explode. "Can I? I mean, I'll have to call my Dad and let him know, but can I?" He didn't even wait for Pixie's answer. She was laughing when he stifled her by shoving his tongue between her lips and covering her mouth with his.

Pixie was small in Paul's arms, and she did what he wanted. He kissed her ears and stroked her tits, and her lips caressed his throat. He inhaled the scent from Pixie's hair, and she kissed his shoulders and tugged the skin on his chest between her teeth.

Paul's cock ached for Pixie's attention, and the slow trail that her lips made down his body only made his need worse. It was a relief when she finally kissed the head of his cock and wrapped her hand around its shaft.

"You have a beautiful cock," Pixie said. She tickled his balls with her finger tips, and traced her tongue around his sensitive curves. "I want it." Pixie teased him with her tongue, her hot breath, the almost inaudible vibrations as she murmured to it.

Paul groaned when Pixie closed her mouth around him. She held his balls in one hand and pumped his shaft in the other. She stopped with a hungry look in her eyes, watched the way his cock gleamed under the film of her spit, and then she took him again.

Pixie's head bobbed over Paul's lap, and her breath came in short grunts. She guessed how excited Paul was getting from the unintelligible sounds he made, and she worked him faster.

Paul stroked Pixie's shoulders and her hair, and he held her head in both hands. He was too excited to really understand what he was doing when he shoved her mouth down onto his cock. He did it again, and he did it harder as the tension built in his body and the pressure built in his cock.

Pixie slapped at Paul's hips, but he didn't understand. He held Pixie down and clenched his teeth. He came down her throat, and he bellowed at the sky when the spasms released him.

Pixie gagged and sputtered while Paul fell on his back by the pool. She wiped her mouth with her arm and glared at Paul, who didn't notice a thing.

"Fuck you!" Pixie said, and Paul was surprised by the anger in her voice. He was even more surprised when she pulled up on the edge of the mat and pushed and rolled him and the mat into the pool.

Pixie stalked back to the lounge and pulled her sundress on while Paul bobbed at the side of the pool. "I'm sorry!" he said without really knowing what he was apologizing for. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Just make your damned phone call," Pixie said, and disappeared into the kitchen.

Paul had his jeans on when he followed Pixie into the kitchen. He found her at the counter cutting peppers with a large knife. He stopped more than an arm's length away and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"Dad's cool," Paul said. "He wants me home tomorrow, but I think he's glad to have Sophia there alone tonight." He tried to read Pixie's body language. She didn't seem too angry, so he stepped up behind her.

"You choked me," Pixie said without pausing. "You were out of control. 'Out of control' thrills me, but sometimes it isn't comfortable."

Paul rested his hands on Pixie's waist. "You turned me on so much that I didn't know what I was doing," he said. "I wouldn't have hurt you if I knew."

"I'm over it," Pixie said, whether she was or not. She laid the knife down and turned to face Paul. "How do you want your steak?"

"Pink inside?" Paul asked. He felt Pixie's warmth and inhaled her slightly used scent. He wasn't thinking about steak.

Pixie squawked when Paul picked her up by the waist and set her on the counter. They were eye-to-eye when he leaned close, brushed her cheek with his lips, and felt her body relax. She draped her arms over his shoulders and asked, "What's on your mind?"

There was hardly anything on Paul's mind. Pixie tipped her lips up, and Paul took her. He cradled her head in one hand and explored her mouth with his tongue. She wrapped his neck in her arms, and her hot breath warmed his cheek.

Paul pushed Pixie's sundress up her thighs, and he caressed her breasts through the thin fabric. He inhaled Pixie's excitement. He tasted it in her mouth, and he tasted it on her skin. His voice carried the tension growing in his body when he whispered in Pixie's ear. "I want to feel you come."

Pixie fumbled at the front of Paul's jeans to free his cock while he pushed his hands between her legs and under her thighs. She had his cock in her hands when he lifted her off the counter, and she used her grip to pull their bodies together.

"I'll do this," Pixie said, and rubbed the head of Paul's cock along the deep crease between her legs. He closed his eyes and kissed her face until he felt his cock slip into her, and then she threw her head back and gasped at the ceiling.

Paul pushed into Pixie, his thick cock filled her, and her body engulfed his shaft. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his hips. He kissed her hair, and she panted against his neck.

Paul lifted Pixie off the counter and pushed her back against the refrigerator. Her body rose in his arms each time he slammed up into her. Her fingers dug into Paul's back, and she bit his shoulder. He could feel her excitement growing. He was getting exactly what he wanted.

"Don't stop!" Pixie said. She clamped her legs around Paul and banged her head back on the refrigerator. His power and his passion enveloped her, and her growing orgasm tightened her body. "Don't stop!" she said again.

Pixie's fingers and toes curled. She released Paul's shoulders, and her legs slipped from his hips. Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling without seeing, and her mouth was open without breathing. Her whole body pulsed as she climaxed in Paul's arms. She gasped at each spasm, groaned in his ear as they passed, and then she was soft in Paul's arms.

* * *

Pixie watched the self-conscious way Sophia hid her big engagement ring, and she handed Paul her margarita. "I'm contributing to the delinquency of a minor," Pixie said. "But you might need this to deal with your future step-mom."

Paul gulped the drink as if it were fruit juice and watched Sophia on the other side of Pixie's pool. "She made me bring her to meet the neighbors," he said. "I don't know why that couldn't wait for some party when Dad was in town."

Pixie had an immediate dislike for Sophia, but she didn't trust her own feelings. Maybe her reaction was petty—Sophia was stealing attention that was usually hers—or maybe it was something else. Either way, Pixie hid it well.

"Keep the drink," Pixie told Paul. "I'll get another one." She gave Paul's arm an affectionate squeeze, smiled at him, and left him to make her rounds. It had been six weeks since they met at the park, and nearly a month had passed since Pixie shut Paul off, but they still had room for affection.

The sun angled low across the patio while Pixie swayed among her guests. Her long halter-topped sundress draped across the curve of her butt and swirled around her ankles. She traded air kisses with Tamara and Joan and whispered in Joan's ear. "Paul's been asking about you," she said, and that made Joan look up and smile at Paul.

Pixie worked her way around the patio to the bar and then found Sophia standing with the young man from next door. She touched Rob Kowalski's arm to get his attention and told Sophia, "I love your outfit! And your choice of company."

Sophia threw her chocolate-brown hair over her shoulders and curled her red lips in a polite smile. "Thank you!" she said. "Rob has been charming." From Pixie's angle it looked like maybe Rob had been drooling. Sophia was long and dark. She wore a short dress that exposed her legs and her cleavage, and in between it hugged the curves of her body.

Sophia bent to Pixie's ear and asked, "Where's your bathroom?"

"Come with me," Pixie said, and she led Sophia around the pool. Pixie guessed from the way that Sophia picked a careful path through the house that she was already a little drunk.

"The hall bathroom's busy," Pixie said, "but you can use mine." She opened her bedroom door to let Sophia in then watched for Sophia from the corner of her eye while she checked on her guests.

Pixie saw her close the bedroom door and explore down the hall, so she excused herself and headed after Sophia. She found her in the office and explained, "I didn't want you to get lost."

"You have a beautiful home!" Sophia said and motioned around. "Paul told me that you got all of this from your husband."

"My Charlie had no other family when he passed," Pixie said, and watched Sophia's expression. "All this, and his other holdings fell to me."

Sophia giggled and then covered her mouth, so then Pixie knew she was getting drunk. "It sounds bad," Sophia said, "but that's been my life-long ambition—to marry an old man who'll make me a rich widow."

Pixie felt her hackles rise, but she stayed calm and started to wonder if Sophia had more to say. "Your fiance has a family, so his estate will probably fall in more than one place," she said.

"I'll fix that first thing," Sophia said. "And make sure it all comes to me." Pixie could tell that Sophia didn't know much about her and Paul—or that she forgot what she knew.

"But you know?" Sophia asked. "The relationship is disappointing sometimes, especially with business travel, and then there's health problems. What did you do?"

"I know what you mean," Pixie said. "I was always the good wife, but you do what you have to do."

"I'm not strong enough to be the good wife all the time," Sophia said. "And then I get all the attention from good-looking young men." Sophia's eyes traced Pixie's face, and then she worked her engagement ring off her finger. "I know you understand," she said. "I don't have a place to put this. Will you hold it for me?"

Pixie was stunned, but she took the ring from Sophia and said, "I hear through the grapevine that Rob knows his way around a woman's body. Now let's go. It's dinner time."

The sun went down after dinner, and the crowd was starting to thin when Pixie found Paul with Joan. "I need to talk to him for just a second," she told Joan, and tugged Paul toward a dark corner.

"Did you set me up with Joan?" Paul asked.

"All I did was speed up something that was going to happen anyway. Now, hold your hand out."

Pixie folded Paul's hand around Sophia's ring. "Keep that," she said. "You were right about Sophia all along, so you'll probably want to give that to your Dad." They both watched Sophia laugh at something Rob said. She turned to face Rob and smiled at him over her drink.

"I told Joan and Tamara they could have their Halloween party here if they stayed tonight and helped clean up," Pixie said, and she motioned toward Rob and Sophia, "You should stay too, and we'll watch how this plays out."

The caterer was almost done, but the bar was still open when Pixie found Paul and Joan cleaning in the living room. She caught Paul's arm and said, "Take Joan upstairs." she looked at Joan and asked, "You don't mind, do you? I'm going to tell Sophia that you left together."

Joan pulled Paul up the stairs, and when Pixie turned around she found Tamara talking with a young man who was helping the caterer close up. He talked with bright eyes and a wide smile, but he was suddenly reserved when Tamara introduced him to Pixie. "This is Sam Lambert," Tamara said. "We're in the same English lecture."

Pixie let her eyes drift a little while she extended her hand to Sam. "I didn't see you working earlier," she said and wondered if he was really as chiseled as he seemed through his loose shirt. "I would have noticed."

"I wasn't working," Sam said. "My mom's the caterer, and I came by to help her pack up."

Pixie liked the touch of Sam's big hand, but she didn't have time to linger. Sophia separated herself from Rob, and Pixie hurried to meet her.

"I haven't seen Paul for a while," Sophia said. "Do you know where he is?"

"He left with Joan," Pixie said. "I don't imagine you'll see him until tomorrow." That made Sophia smile. She exchanged just a few words with Rob before he tugged her toward the back gate.

Pixie was climbing the stairs when the cell phone in her dress pocket vibrated. She found an alert from the security system. A camera at the back gate had activated.

She stopped for a second outside the only closed bedroom door and watched video of Rob and Sophia in the alley. They were joined in a hot kiss. She tapped on the door then pushed it open.

Outside the back gate, Rob pressed Sophia against the wall with his hand on her tit. Inside, Paul and Joan untangled themselves from their clinch on the bed. Joan straightened her bra and Paul sat up on the edge of the mattress with his hard-on bulging the front of his jeans.

Pixie dropped beside Paul and gave him her phone, and they watched Sophia shove her hands into Rob's pants. Joan watched over Paul's shoulder while Rob pushed his hand between Sophia's legs and ripped her nylons.

"Oh my God!" Joan said. Rob held Sophia up, and she lifted her legs around his waist. "Is that your step-mom?" she asked.

"Yeah, but not yet," Paul answered. "Now, probably never," and they all watched Sophia throw her head back as Rob thrust his cock into her.

Pixie stood up in front of Paul and told Joan, "Tamara might lose her patience if you don't help her out. You and Paul can get back together later." Joan stopped at the door before she left and watched Pixie run her fingers through Paul's hair and ask, "Are you going to be okay?"

"What?" Paul asked. He looked up from the video of Rob banging Sophia against the wall before he realized what Pixie asked. "I'll be fine," he said. "I'm fine now. I think you saved me and Dad from a big problem, but I'm not sure how to tell Dad."

"I'll get you a copy of the video, and you can show him the ring," Pixie said. "I'll talk to him if you need me to, but he might ask questions about why I care. Sophia was going to self-destruct eventually. I'm glad it happened now."

Outside the gate, Rob let Sophia slip to the ground and pulled his pants up while she straightened her dress. She pulled him down the alley, and the video went dark. "You probably don't want to go home tonight," Pixie said and glanced at the door to be sure that Joan was gone, "and I want you to stay with me."

Paul jerked his head up to look at Pixie, and she smiled. "I had a little to drink, I'm a little horny, and I'd like a little attention. Now lets go downstairs and see how the girls are doing."

The bartender had closed up and left, and the guests were finally gone before Pixie poured herself a glass of wine. Joan and Tamara dropped into overstuffed chairs in the living room, and Paul threw away the last of the plastic glasses he found by the pool.

Pixie used her finger tips on Paul's shoulder to turn his back to the girls. She stroked her hand over his chest and down to the front of his jeans and spoke quietly. "You and Joan should set a date to finish what you started," Pixie said, and she traced her fingers around his cock. "I'm going to tell them that you're crashing upstairs tonight. Tamara might not believe me, but she'll keep it to herself. Then I'll tell them good night and freshen up."

Pixie was touching up her lipstick when Paul appeared in her mirror. "I'm taking Joan to a game next weekend." he said. His hands settled on Pixie's hips, and he leaned close by her ear to inhale her scent.

Paul slipped his hands under Pixie's halter top to caress her breasts, and she leaned back against his chest. "I'm yours tonight," she said. She pushed Paul's hands down and turned in his arms to face him. Pixie smiled, and almost whispered when she asked, "What are you going to do with me?"

Lust flared Paul's nostrils, excitement tightened his muscles, and that was all the answer that Pixie got. He picked her up with his hands on her waist and set her on the counter. Paul pushed between Pixie's knees and pulled her head back against the mirror with a grip on her hair.

Paul watched Pixie's face. Her eyelids drooped and her red lips parted while he untied her halter top and pulled it down. Pixie held Paul's head in her arms. She lifted her legs around his hips and told him, "Suck me!"

Pixie's wine glass tipped and shattered in the sink, but neither of them noticed. Paul let go of Pixie's nipple with a little "Pop!" He pushed her sundress up and used both hands to pull her panties under her butt and down her legs. Paul pinned Pixie's head back against the mirror with his tongue in her mouth, and she wrapped her arms around his neck while he freed his aching hard-on.

Paul's breath came in short gasps against Pixie's neck, and she barely breathed at all. He opened her wet cunt with his fingers, and Pixie dug her nails into his back. His cock filled Pixie in two hard thrusts, and her body wrapped Paul in warm excitement.

Pixie urged Paul on; she clawed his arms and bit his throat, and he banged her against the mirror. Pressure grew in Paul's balls and tension knotted his muscles. He clenched his teeth and groaned in Pixie's ear while his hot essence gushed into her, and he bellowed at the ceiling.

"Don't stop!" Pixie said, and her body tightened around Paul. Her fingers knotted in uncontrolled spasms and her orgasm blinded her.

Paul leaned his head against the mirror and gulped air, and Pixie went soft in his arms. "Take me to bed," Pixie said, and she brushed his chest with her lips. "Take me to bed, and I'll be your baby all night long."


NotWise
NotWise
727 Followers
12