Pixie Magic Ch. 07

Story Info
The death of a stag.
5.6k words
4.77
3.9k
6

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: The death of a stag.

Wednesday.

The smell of coffee, sauteed onions, green peppers, potatoes, and olive oil greeted me when I gained consciousness. I put on a pair of boxers and wandered into the kitchen. There was Fern in human-sized pixie form, her wings gently waving the aroma of breakfast in my direction.

"Good morning!" she said, smiling as she stirred the egg and vegetable mixture in the frying pan, "The coffee is ready, and the egg scramble will be out shortly."

"That smells wonderful!" I said, "But why are you in your pixie self?"

"I wanted to use my wings to send the smells of breakfast into the bedroom," she said, "I see it worked."

"It did," I said, "I can't think of a better way of waking up."

"Oh, I can," Fern replied with a suggestive look, "But you didn't eat very much last night and after the way you teased me into that great earth-shaking orgasm, I thought I would tease your appetite for food this morning. Pour us both a cup of coffee and I'll put breakfast on the table."

We both sat down to eat. Fern remained in her pixie self with her wings in full span behind her. The eggs were scrambled in with the cooked onions, green peppers, and potatoes; but there was something else in there as well.

"Are those mushrooms?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes," she replied, "I found them in your refrigerator. They're not the dried pixie mushrooms, if that's what you're worried about. I'm well aware that we have to open up the clinic in less than two hours."

"Thank you for breakfast," I said, "This is delicious."

"You're welcome," she said, "I thought this would be a good way to thank you for last night. Not only was that the best orgasm of my life last night, but you taught me the value of a good tease when it comes to sex."

"I hope I don't come to regret that in the future," I said, giving Fern a conspiratory smile.

"Hmm," Fern replied, clearly thinking about it, "I suspect that 'regret' is the last thing you'll feel."

Thanks to Fern's cooking and her ability to get me out of my funk, I regained my appetite. I cleaned my plate quickly.

"There's more in the pan if you're still hungry," Fern said, eyeing my empty plate.

"With meals as good as this, you can cook for me anytime," I said, helping myself to the rest of the scramble.

Fern put down her fork and looked at me. "How much should I read into that last remark?" she asked, smiling.

I swallowed hard before answering, "I didn't intend anything long-term when I said that, but after working together for more than two years and with all we've been through lately, I wouldn't mind having you move in and seeing how things work out."

"Are you serious?" Fern asked, enthusiastically.

"Yes, I'm serious," I replied, "Besides, it would make your commute to work a lot easier and safer."

Fern reached for my hand across the table. "I'd like that as well."

I gripped Fern's hand firmly and looked her in the eye. "Welcome to your new apartment, roommate," I said smiling.

Fern grabbed the empty plates before I could get up. She started washing the dishes with her wings folded behind her. I had a closer look at her green gossamer appendages. They were slightly translucent with just a bit of blue on the top and bottom tips with yellow edges in between.

"Can I touch them?" I asked as I stared at her wings.

Fern looked at me. There was a momentary look of concern that crossed her face, but it was quickly replaced with a knowing smile.

"Go ahead," she said, "But just the edges. There's a powder on the flat surface that I need to fly, and I'd rather not have you remove it by accident."

She kept her wings still as I ran my hand along the outer edge. They were both soft and sturdy and they certainly felt strong enough to support her weight. I got a tingling feeling from running my palm along the edges. I had an erection just from touching her wings!

Fern moaned and squeezed her thighs together as I glided my palms up and down along the edges of her wings.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I stopped caressing her wings. That's when I noticed her eyes were closed.

"Y-y-yes," she stuttered, "It's just that touching my wings makes me very horny. Another minute and I would have cum right here."

"Oh my god," I exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I almost did," she said, "But I could see how curious you were and how much you wanted to feel them."

Hearing Fern tell me how horny she was made my cock grow, too. Fern glanced down at my boxers.

"It looks like it had a similar effect on you," she said as she reached down and rubbed my erection through my boxers.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not going to be able to make it through the day feeling like this," she said as she took my hand and placed it between her legs under her frock. I felt the moisture leaking from her labia.

She blinked her eyes and her green pixie frock vanished, her naked breasts and stiff nipples were just inches from my chest. Fanned by the gentle movement of her wings, I inhaled the intoxicating odor of her arousal that was no longer confined underneath her frock. Her sensuous aroma awoke another appetite within me - an appetite for sex with the naked pixie my eyes were already feasting upon.

But Fern's appetite for sex was even greater than my own. Before I could move, she dropped to her knees in front of me and yanked down my boxers in one swift motion, grabbing my stiff pole and putting it in her mouth. There was no hesitation as she thrashed her tongue against the underside of my cock, sending wave upon wave of pleasure into my balls and up my spine.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned as I gently held her head with my hands, caressing her hair. I brushed against the tips of her pointy pixie ears and traced their edges, in a manner similar to the way I traced the edges of her wings.

"Mmmm," she moaned with my cock in her mouth, the vibrations increasing the tingling sensations in my balls and spine.

It wasn't long before Fern began to tickle my balls with her fingertips, causing me to twitch in her mouth.

"Come with me to the bedroom," she said, taking my prick out of her mouth, "I want to fuck you like a pixie."

She grabbed my cock and led me into the bedroom. "Lie down," she instructed.

I laid on my back with my rigid 10-incher pointing towards my stomach when Fern crawled up from the foot of the bed, her wings moving slowly in wide arcs in anticipation of the sexual pleasures to come. She straddled my hips and grabbed my cock, positioning it against the wet opening between her outer lips.

It was but a brief "kiss" with those sensitive lower lips before they devoured the tip of my cock as she slid herself down onto my veiny pole. As my cock slowly disappeared inside her, the tingling pleasure I felt from her tight velvety walls increased in intensity.

My cock twitched seemingly on its own from the sensation of sliding against those pleasurable inner walls, which caused those same walls to squeeze firmly around my cock in response. Each pleasure-induced spasm caused an even greater pleasure-induced response. It was only after our pelvises met that I realized we were both moaning this whole time.

Fern rocked slightly back and forth, squeezing intermittently, as she adjusted to my size and girth. Her breasts heaved as she took a few deep breaths before continuing. She then bent forward, breast to chest as she ground her clit against my pubic bone, her wings spread wide, casting a shadow over our upper bodies as she leaned in for a passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she undulated her pelvis moving me in and out of her just a couple of centimeters at a time. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I sucked it greedily until our need to breath broke the kiss.

She moved fast and forcefully. This was going to be a quick fuck; we were too horny to make it last otherwise.

I grabbed her ass and thrust hard upwards against her. She smiled down at me as she panted, her pointed ears sticking up through her hair added to her overall look of lustfulness.

"So good," I gasped.

"Me too" she gasped back.

It wasn't long before I felt that familiar tingling sensation in my balls.

"Ohhh!" I moaned. I arched my back and exploded, sending jets of warm cum deep inside Fern's womb.

I was still cumming when I saw Fern close her eyes and throw her head back, her wings fluttering rapidly. She arched her back, pressing our pelvises even tighter together.

"Fffuuucckk!" She screamed as she came hard; her body stiffened, and her wings fully extended from side -to-side.

We held each other tightly as we shared our waves of pleasure, our bodies shaking and our heartbeats pounding in our ears.

It took a while for us to catch our breaths. My softening cock was still inside her when she changed back into her human form and rolled off me.

"Mmm!" she said, smiling, "That felt nice."

"Yeah," I echoed with a relaxed smile, "the perfect start to a new day."

We stayed like that, side-by-side for a few minutes before Fern started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I guess you proved your point about not needing mushrooms or pixie dust," she said between giggles.

I chuckled, "We better get up, or we'll be late to start the clinic."

We shared the shower, which included several affectionate kisses before getting dressed and heading downstairs. After yesterday's disastrous experience with mixed conversations between the animals and their owners, I decided to speak with the animals separately in the back room after listening to the owners first.

That made quite a difference and the day seemed to fly by with everyone, including the animals, their owners and me being much happier with the results.

It was a little before we closed at 6 PM that Fern's mother, Aine walked into the waiting room.

"Good evening, Doctor!" She said after closing and locking the door, "Hello, Fern."

"Hello Mother."

"Hello Aine," I said, "Ready to have those stitches removed?"

"I've been looking forward to this all week," Aine said with a wan smile.

"How does your arm feel?" I asked.

"Sore Doctor, and the skin feels itchy, too." Aine replied.

"Hmm," I pondered, "maybe we should take an x-ray."

After taking Aine into the back and checking an x-ray, it was obvious that the titanium plate had shifted, and the ends of the bones were not properly aligned.

I showed the x-ray to Aine and Fern.

"I was afraid of this," I told Aine, "The titanium plate I put in is misaligned - it's in the wrong place and the fracture isn't healing properly."

"It looks like the plate shifted," Fern noted.

"As a deer, Aine fractured the metacarpal bone," I replied, "but as a human, the fracture morphed into the ulnar bone. I don't understand how that could happen, but I guess magic isn't supposed to be understood. It all boils down to this, the plate is no longer in the right spot."

"How serious is this, Doctor Monroe?" Aine asked.

"It means your arm isn't healing properly and you'll likely lose some function in that arm," I said, "I'd like to do another x-ray of you, but this time in your guise as a doe. It may be that the bones and plate are aligned in the form you were in when I did the operation."

"Fern?" Aine asked, looking at her daughter.

"That makes sense, mother," Fern replied, "you shifted your form and your size since that plate was put in. When I think about it, I would have been surprised if that plate hadn't shifted."

"That would explain the pain," Aine noted.

"If you lose function in that arm, it could affect your ability to make and use pixie dust," Fern replied, "Let's see what that x-ray looks like with you as a doe, Mother."

"Okay," said Aine and she morphed into a doe within seconds.

"Doctor, I'm glad I gave you the gift of understanding animal language," Aine said as a doe, "I can still talk with you without having Fern to interpret for me."

"I know I shouldn't have been surprised by your ability to do magic and change your shape and size, but watching you change before my eyes was absolutely amazing," I marveled.

When we rechecked the x-ray of Aine as a doe, the plate and bones were perfectly aligned exactly the way it looked after last week's operation.

"Well, I have some good news and some bad news," I announced to Aine and Fern, pointing to the image of the x-ray on the computer, "The good news is that now the bones are perfectly aligned, and the titanium plate is in its proper position."

"It doesn't hurt now, either. But what's the bad news Doctor?" the doe asked.

"You're going to have to remain as a doe for at least a month so that those bones can heal properly," I responded, "After that, if all goes well, I can remove that plate and you should be able to change into your normal pixie self without a problem."

"Oh dear," Aine said, "I hadn't counted on that."

"It may not be all that bad," I said, trying to reassure her, "As a doe, you'll be putting more weight on that bone, which may help you to heal faster."

"No, that isn't what I'm worried about," Aine said, looking at Fern, "you see, I released your sister before I came here. Vix has her wings and her full power back."

"Do you think she'll try something?" Fern asked the deer.

"I don't know," the doe said with a worried look in her eye, "She's been behaving strangely since you and the doctor showed up at Hemlock Hall."

"Maybe I should go back with you to the forest tonight just in case. You don't mind, do you Sky?" Fern asked.

I was surprised by the question. "No, of course not," I replied, "but will you still be in clinic with me tomorrow?"

Fern turned and looked at her mother. The doe spoke for her.

"I'll see to it that Fern fulfills her obligations to the clinic and to you, Doctor," Aine replied, "My other children can help me keep an eye on things once I'm at home in the forest."

"Thanks, Sky," Fern said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, "I'll see you in the morning."

After the stitches were removed, Fern and her mother left through the back door from the infirmary and into the growing darkness.

I went upstairs to my apartment. My food pantry was getting pretty low, and I almost reached for the leftover vegetable stew that Fern had made, before remembering at the last minute that there were pixie mushrooms in it. I smiled to myself; that was not the meal I wanted to eat if I was going to be spending the night alone. I ate last night's leftover salad instead, but knew I'd definitely have to go food shopping tomorrow.

***

Thursday.

Fern showed up at the clinic just after the first patient had arrived. She looked worried and tired.

"Sorry I'm late," she whispered as I finished checking in a woman from a nearby town who came in with a new female cocker spaniel puppy. The puppy was adorable and excited to be with her owner.

"No problem," I responded, smiling, "It looks like a light schedule today."

The puppy was in for a routine check-up and shots. I took her into the back room for her shots, and a private conversation.

"Good morning young lady," I said to the puppy, "How are you getting along with your new owner?"

"Owner? That's not what my mother called her before I left. She told me that lady was my personal servant," said the puppy.

"Your mother called your owner your servant?" I asked.

"Yes," said the puppy, wagging her tail, "She feeds me, gives me my own bed that I don't have to share with my brothers and sisters, and cleans up all my piss and poop. Isn't that what servants are supposed to do?"

"Oh, of course you're right," I said, laughing, "That woman paid a lot of money for the privilege of serving you. That's why she likes to think of herself as an 'owner', but in fact it's the other way around."

"She even buys me toys to play with," the puppy said, "Although sometimes I prefer to chew paper, pillows, or shoes while my teeth are coming in."

"Maybe it would be a good idea to train her," I said, "Here is a squeeze toy with a bell in it. Whenever you want to go outside to pee, just shake to toy back and forth and I'll tell your servant that you want to go outside to pee or poop when you do that."

"Why can't I just go inside, like I'm doing now?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, "And miss the chance of running into other dogs? Besides, the better you train her, the more toys and treats you'll get."

The puppy cocked her head, thinking about my words.

"That's a good idea, doctor," she said, "Thanks for the advice."

"No problem," I said, smiling, "But don't be upset when I use the 'owner' word in front of your servant, it makes her feel important and more likely to give you more toys and treats in the future."

When the cocker spaniel and her owner left the clinic, they were both smiling, each thinking they knew of a better way of controlling the other's behavior. I was smiling as well because I felt I was finally taking advantage of my ability to converse with animals.

It wasn't until noontime that I had a chance to sit down and talk privately with Fern. She seemed to be distracted all morning long.

"How's your mother?" I asked.

"She's worried about Vix," Fern replied, "She hasn't been seen since yesterday. We've been looking for her everywhere. Mother is sure she's up to something."

"I'm sure you'll find her," I said, trying to reassure her, "You guys are pretty resourceful."

As we were talking, I heard Fern's stomach growling.

"Fern, when was the last time you had something to eat?" I asked.

"Yesterday's breakfast," she replied, looking down at the floor.

"Then let's get you something to eat," I announced, "I'm just about out of everything upstairs, so I'll treat you to lunch at the Greenwood diner. What they lack in selection and atmosphere, they make up with . . . well . . . never mind, at least you'll have something in your stomach."

We sat down and ordered two grilled cheese sandwiches with a side of garden salad. The later consisted of wilted greens and a packet of dressing on the side. When Gail left to wait on a customer at the convenience store, we continued our conversation.

"It isn't just Vix; there are other things going on as well," Fern said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I can't really say here," Fern said in a low voice, "but it's pretty important in the pix—in our world. Besides, this weekend is the Festival of the Full Moon."

"Your mother mentioned that on Monday," I noted, "What is that?"

Fern's face lit up for the first time all day. "Oh, it's a magical time," she said, "both literally and figuratively. There's a lot of singing and dancing under the moon and the stars. It's a time to just be ourselves and have fun."

"Sounds nice," I said, "Although I thought you were yourselves all the time."

"Oh, you'd love it!" Fern said enthusiastically, "I'll check with mother, maybe she'll let you attend."

"I wouldn't want to put her out," I said, "It sounds like--."

"How were your meals?" Gail asked, appearing suddenly.

Fern and I looked at each other. The truth was, the food was barely passable, and even saying that was generous.

"They were perfect, thank you," I replied doing my best to "sell" the remark.

Gail laughed, "You don't have to lie to me, I know it's not much, but I appreciate the thought."

I paid Gail for the lunches and let her know I was closing the clinic early today so I could get to the nearest supermarket 45 minutes away to do some grocery shopping. Since the combination restaurant/gas station/convenience store was one of the busiest businesses in town, it was also one of the quickest ways of spreading the last-minute word that I was closing early.

The last scheduled patient left at 3:30. Fern left for the woods, and I drove to the supermarket and bought enough groceries to last two people for at least a week. As I walked back with a cart full of grocery bags, I saw Randy's black F-150 parked beside my car. He got out of the cab while I approached.

12