Pixie Magic Ch. 10

Story Info
The King and the Festival of the Full Moon.
6.5k words
4.79
4.2k
6
0

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: The King and the Festival of the Full Moon.

The full moon was still low in the eastern sky when Fern and her pixie siblings did an enchanting dance and showered me with pixie dust to change me into a pixie.

My whole-body tingled and I felt lighter, as if I were nearly weightless. The tops of my ears itched against the hairs on my head. I felt my hair grow a couple of inches to just above my shoulders. My shoulder blades itched as well, and for the first time I felt air currents moving back and forth as a gentle breeze wafted across my entire backside.

I was also erect and hornier than I had ever been.

The pixies all descended to the ground around me in a circle. Their eyes were wide, and their mouths were open.

"Wow!" "Oh my!" Holy shit!" "What the fuck?!" were gasped from the crowd around me.

"What happened? Did it work?" I asked.

The pixies all went down on one knee and bowed their heads before me. Their wings were folded reverently behind their backs.

"Fern, what's going on?" I asked, looking at her bowed head, "You guys are starting to freak me out."

Fern kept her head bowed, she may have been looking at my feet when she spoke up, "May I speak, Sire?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, "Of course you can speak. And for God's sake, get up off your knees, all of you."

One by one, the pixies rose with their heads bowed, first Fern and then the rest. None of them dared to look me in the eye.

"All this time," Fern said, with her head still bowed, "We've been waiting for you to appear. We had no idea you would be in disguise, testing us to see if we were worthy of your presence."

"May I speak, your Majesty?" Holly asked, also gazing down at my feet, "We are all grateful that you have found us to be worthy."

Murmurs of agreement reverberated around the circle of pixies.

"Okay, this has gone on long enough," I said, "What's with all the bowing, 'Sire' and "Majesty' stuff? Especially you, Fern. Were you or were you not able to turn me into a pixie?"

Fern lifted her head and looked me in the eye. She had a look of confusion on her face as she blinked a couple of times before answering.

"You mean you don't know?" she asked, "You really don't know?"

"Don't know what?" I asked, as I brushed my hair behind my ear. That's when I felt the pointy tip.

"It worked, didn't it?" I asked with a smile, "I'm a pixie, just like you!"

"Not like us, Your Majesty," Hawke said, looking up at my face, "Definitely not like us."

Fern turned to her siblings. "I don't think he's testing us. I think he doesn't know who he is," she said.

"Nonsense," I said, "I'm me, Skyler. Except I'm now a pixie, right?"

Fern stepped forward; her wings beating slowly.

"Sky, you are indeed a pixie," she said, "But you're more than that, you are our King, the King we've been waiting for since our father died twenty years ago."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, reaching out for her hands, "What makes you think that I'm some kind of king?"

"It's obvious that you're our King, your wings tell us that," Fern said, looking past my shoulders, "But I have no idea how that's possible, and I've known and worked with you for over two years."

"But Fern," Elfie said from behind me, "Aren't kings supposed to be healers? And isn't King Skyler a healer?"

"I'm a veterinarian, which is a healer of sorts," I agreed, "But that required years of studying to learn how to diagnose and treat animals. Becoming a veterinarian has nothing to do with pixies or magic and it certainly doesn't make me a king."

"Come with me," Fern said, flapping her wings faster and raising herself slightly off the ground, "I need to show you what we're talking about."

"You mean fly? You want me to fly?" I asked. It was impossible to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Those wings of yours aren't just for decoration," she said smiling, "You should try them out."

I turned my head to look at my wings, but because they were positioned directly behind me, I couldn't actually see them. I only caught a brief glimpse of them out of the corner of my eye.

Taking a look at the pixies around me, I noticed their wings were attached to their upper backs, on or near their shoulder blades. So, I focused my attention to my shoulder blades and the breeze on my back got stronger. That's when I realized that the breeze I felt on my back was from my own wings! I moved those muscles faster and the breeze got even stronger. I was also feeling lighter on my feet.

I must have smiled, because the faces of the pixies around me began smiling back at me. As I worked the muscles faster and faster, I felt the breeze get stronger and stronger and soon my feet left the ground. I was flying!

"I'm flying!" I said, giggling, "I'm really flying!"

I felt like a little kid with a new toy. I laughed with delight. It must have been infectious because the pixies laughed with me. As I rose higher and higher, I looked down at the circle of pixies and they cheered me.

"How does it feel to be flying for the first time?" Fern asked, smiling at me.

I looked across and there was Fern flying beside me. "This is amazing! I'm really doing this," I said delightedly.

"Come with me," she said, as she headed east, towards the rising moon.

It took me a bit to learn steering and direction, but soon I was able to follow her. My flight pattern was erratic as I struggled to master the intricacies of wing angle adjustments, body positioning, flap speed, and wind conditions. Fortunately, there was very little breeze on this bright, moonlit night.

I followed Fern for about 15 minutes for what I guessed was likely a 5 or 10-minute flight for her. She led me to a small pond and landed at its edge. I followed her down, but my landing wasn't as smooth, and I ended up falling down on all fours at the muddy edge of the pond.

Nearby, a horny bullfrog was calling out obscenities to a nearby would-be mate.

Fern helped me up. "Just ignore him," she said of the bullfrog.

"Why have you brought me here?" I asked.

"Look in the water," she said.

I stood in the water at the edge of the pond. There were still a few ripples from my crash landing, but as the ripples slowly faded, my reflection became clearer and clearer by the light of the moon.

There was my naked self with an impressive erection, but past that was my normal face, except it was framed by a fuller head of brown hair in a pixie cut with two pointy ears on either side of my head sticking out through the hair. I cocked my head back and forth to get a better look at my ears, but there was no sign of my wings.

I realized I must have folded my wings behind my back in a manner that all butterflies do when they are resting. I focused on opening my wings and I watched my image in the water as a beautiful pair of wings slowly emerged from behind me. They were the orange and black wings of a monarch butterfly!

I turned to Fern, who was smiling broadly with tears of joy in her eyes.

"I don't understand," I said, "how did this happen?"

She stepped forward and placed her arms around my waist while I held her shoulders. My erection poked her in the stomach before pointing upwards between our stomachs.

"For the past two weeks, we were expecting a king to come and mate with my mother. I started to tell you about that in the restaurant the other day before we were interrupted," she said, "In the past, the King has always come in the form of a stag. That's why my mother was a doe on the night she was caught in that trap. Somehow you were that king we were waiting for, but I don't understand how you couldn't have known."

A stag! That was the answer.

"There was something I wanted to tell you a couple of days ago," I said, "But there were so many other things going on at the time that I never got the chance. I almost forgot about it until now."

I told Fern about Randy's dog, Artemis, and how she led me to the stag trapped in the woods. The stag had been shot and I was too late to save him, but I was with the stag when he died and vanished. I recalled that at the moment he disappeared, I felt a shiver up and down my spine. That must have been when he passed his royal powers onto me somehow.

"The last thing he said to me before he died was 'I'll leave it to you to carry out my line'," I recalled, "I didn't understand it at the time, but now it makes sense."

"Maybe he transferred his royal power to you because he thought you were a pixie, since you could understand animal language," Fern noted, "He couldn't have known otherwise."

"But Fern, don't you think it's odd that Randy would set traps and capture both your mother and the pixie stag?" I asked, "It's almost as if he knew all about pixies and the arrival of the king in the form of a stag."

"He knew my mother was a pixie in disguise as a doe and that I was a pixie, too," she reminded me.

She pressed our bodies together to kiss me. My cock twitched from the stimulation.

"I'm so fucking horny," I said after breaking the kiss, "Are pixies always this horny?"

"As a general rule, yes, but as a king, I'm guessing you might have it worse than most of us," Fern said, as she reached down and began stroking my erection with both hands.

"Ohhh," I moaned, "That feels so good."

I was about to reach for her breasts, but I noticed the mud on my hands from my landing in the mud. Looking down at my knees, I saw they were covered in mud as well. Fern saw me looking at my muddy hands.

She stopped stroking me. "Why don't you wash yourself off first?" she suggested with a lascivious smile, "Then we can have some fun before rejoining the rest of the group."

I turned and took a couple of steps into the water and bent over to rinse my hands and knees. As I bent down, I felt Fern's hands caressing the edge of my wings behind me. The feeling of her hands against the edge of my wings made me quiver with desire. My cock throbbed and my balls ached, sending wave upon wave of sexual urgency throughout my body.

"Oh my god!" I moaned. I was going crazy with lust. Pre-cum oozed from my cock. I needed to fuck, and I needed it now.

Fern giggled at my outrageously horny condition, a condition she purposely stoked. This was payback from my sexual teasing on Tuesday. She enjoyed teasing me as a squirrel this morning and she was doing it again as a pixie. I was beginning to regret introducing teasing into our sex lives.

"You little tease, you!" I snapped, turning to face Fern.

"Eeeek!" she laughed playfully when she saw the look in my eyes as I turned towards her. She spun around and flew in the air, circling the pond.

I flew after her, my only thought was to sink my dick deep into her cunt. I was a pixie possessed, fueled with such a strong lustful desire that I soared through the air on animalistic instinct. My eyes were tunnel-visioned on her naked ass in front of me, illuminated by the light of the full moon. Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed.

As I drew closer, I could smell her arousal. She was as horny as I was and the chase was making her hornier, almost as much as it was doing to me. Her scent and seeing that naked tush getting closer increased my arousal and I accelerated my flight speed.

Moving closer, I heard her laughing. But when she looked behind her and saw how close I was, her laughter was suddenly replaced by a shocked look of surprise. She tried to increase her speed, but it was too late. My faster momentum propelled me forward and I grabbed her hips with both hands. I thrust my pelvis forward and sank my cock balls-deep into her fuckhole in one swift motion.

"Ohhh!" Fern moaned loudly as she was suddenly and completely stuffed with cock, my pelvis pressed firmly against her ass and thighs. Out of reflex, her vaginal muscles clamped down on my tool and held me tightly in place.

My balls and cock were both tingling and twitching as we flew in tandem, doggy style, over the pond. It took several seconds for us to acclimate ourselves to flying in this position before I started my thrusts.

Fucking and flying is a little like trying to pat your head and rub your stomach at the same time; it takes some time to coordinate the two different sets of muscles doing different activities at precisely the same time. I slid my cock in and out of her pussy ever so slightly at first.

But the feeling of my cock being squeezed while gliding against those moist, velvety walls while flying through the air fueled the adrenaline in my lust-filled brain. I used my wings to increase the force of my thrusts along with my grip on her hips to pound my cock into her.

No longer trying to escape, Fern used her wings to push back against my thrusts, pushing me even deeper inside her pleasuring sex.

Fern moaned as her pussy spasmed over and over in response to those forceful thrusts. We were so focused on pounding into her pussy that it was only later that we realized we were no longer circling the pond but hovering over it.

With all that lust and adrenaline, it wasn't very long before I felt tingling and pressure in my balls. My ejaculation was eminent, and it promised to be a big one.

But I enjoyed fucking Fern so much that I didn't want it to end by cumming so soon. I tried to hold back even as I kept thrusting. When I tightened my sphincter muscles to keep from cumming, I felt a brief "pop" or "click" in my balls, followed by a throbbing sensation in my cock.

I twitched my cock, and the throbbing sensation intensified. Fern felt the throb and the twitch and squeezed even harder on my cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Fern said at that moment.

Two thrusts later, she came hard.

"EEEE!" Fern screamed as she climaxed.

Her pussy spasmed so hard and fast, it seemed to vibrate around my cock.

"Ffuuucckk!" I yelled as I pumped jets of warm cum into Fern's quivering quim.

In the throes of our ecstasy, we held our breaths, and our bodies went rigid. We were so enthralled with the mutual sharing of our orgasmic happiness, that we stopped flapping our wings, and we plunged downwards towards the pond, tumbling over and over as we fell.

The tumbling fall only increased the adrenaline rush of cumming as the sound of our hearts pounding in our ears replaced the sound of the wind as we fell, ever downward end over end, still connected and still cumming.

We hit the water with a splash, our fall softened by our outstretched wings, which slowed our descent enough to prevent any serious injury. After we plunged beneath the waterline, we parted, swimming our separate ways to the surface.

Our heads popped out of the water at the same time, and we laughed at the thrill and the pleasure.

I swam to Fern, who shouted, "Billy! Over here!" at the top of her lungs. Soon, we were joined by the horny bullfrog, who ferried us to shore on his back.

After flapping our wings for a few minutes, our skin was dry.

Water was still streaming from our hair when we turned and looked each other in the eyes.

"Thank you!" we both said to each other almost simultaneously before pressing our lips together in a post-coital kiss.

"That was fun!" she said cheerfully after breaking the kiss.

"You've become quite the sexual tease," I whispered seductively.

"You've only yourself to blame for that. I'm having a lot of fun with it," she replied, giving my shrinking cock a playful squeeze.

I grabbed her hand and kissed her palm.

"Fern, before we head back to join the others, how do I make pixie dust?" I asked.

"Oh, that's easy!" she said, "First, close your fist, so the dust doesn't fall out of your hand. Then close your eyes and think about what you want the dust to do. When you open your eyes and your hand, the dust will be there and be ready for you to sprinkle over your target."

"That sounds too easy," I said, remembering that I saw Holly do it just before she turned me into a squirrel.

"It's a magical property unique to pixies so it should be easy," Fern said, "Why don't you try it now?"

"Now?" I asked, "what should I do?"

"I don't know. Perhaps you could try it on our raucous rescuer over there," she said, indicating the horny bullfrog still bellowing suggestive obscenities.

I walked over to Billy the bullfrog, closed my fist and my eyes, and then opened them both. Multicolored sparkles of sand or dust appeared in the palm of my hand. I threw the sparkly particles over the bullfrog.

At first, nothing happened. Then, as he croaked his obscene serenade again, female frogs seemed to come from every direction.

I smiled in satisfaction as I walked back towards Fern.

"What did you do?" Fern asked.

"I increased his pheromone levels to make him more attractive to females," I answered.

Fern laughed. "I can tell you're going to love the festivities when we get back to the bonfire."

The flight back was already easier than my initial attempt as a certain amount of common-sense flying instinct seemed to take over. It felt second nature, like walking and chewing gum at the same time.

When we got back to the bonfire, the celebration was already underway. The pixies had broken out the wine and there were half-eaten pieces of dried mushroom scattered about.

Holly was the first to spot us as we approached the light of the fire.

"They're back!" she screamed excitedly.

"Another dance!" Pan yelled excitedly, "Let's do another dance!"

He was already sporting a decent erection.

The pixies formed a circle around the bonfire. Except there was one couple too deeply engaged in a kiss to move.

"Fin, Pippie, hey you two!" Zee said, "You guys can get back to that later, we're dancing with King Skyler now!"

My landing technique improved slightly, but I still came in too fast and landed with one knee and a hand touching the ground. I'd have to practice my landings at a later time, but at least I was uninjured.

I joined hands with Fern on one side and Sparkle on the other as we started the circle dance, moving first in one direction and then the other. At one point, we dropped hands and pirouetted twice before rejoining hands and circling the fire once again.

As the dance moved faster, we rose in the air without using our wings. I felt a warm glow about me and noticed a golden sheen on my skin. Looking around the circle, the other pixies looked the same way. As we danced faster and faster, we rose higher and higher above the bonfire until we appeared as one golden glowing circle, moving first clockwise then counterclockwise above the fire.

I felt energized and aroused. I sensed a "magical battery" was being charged by the dance. It was similar to a feeling of fullness after a large meal, although I wasn't aware of the "emptiness" that had been there until now.

At the end of the dance, the pixies all broke off simultaneously, doing backflips and floating gently down to the ground.

There was cheering and laughter when everyone had landed.

"King Skyler, can I get you some wine?" Sparkle asked me enthusiastically. She stood right next to me.

"I was going to do that!" Elfie said.

"I'll do it!" Aria volunteered.

"Let me," that was Dela.

"No, me!" shouted Tip.

I seemed to be drawing quite a crowd.

"Let's all go together," I suggested, and I started towards the barrels of wine and food at the periphery of the clearing.

The girls all jockeyed with each other to see who could get the closest, making walking more difficult than I anticipated. Once we reached the barrels, half the girls were fighting over who would dip their bowl in the barrel of wine first, while the other half were shoving pieces of dried mushroom in my face.

I looked back towards the fire and saw Fern standing there laughing with her arms folded under her breasts.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"They all want to be the first to fuck the king," she yelled back.

12