Pixie Magic Ch. 12

Story Info
A bad situation gets worse.
7.9k words
4.79
3.7k
5
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: A bad situation gets worse.

Tuesday.

I sensed the brightness of the full moon through my closed eyelids as I laid on my back feeling relaxed, soaking up the hedonistic pleasures of the pixie orgy all around me. The Festival of the Full moon was in full swing, and some unknown pixie had her lips wrapped around my cock and her tongue had a magic of its own as it caressed the tip.

My entire body tingled with pleasure from the gentle movements of that tongue, which seemed to be savoring every delicate and deliberate swipe against my sensitive flesh.

I began to wonder which pixie was making me feel so good. Was it the buxom Sparkle? No, she's too enthusiastic and quick, anxious to move on to other carnal pleasures.

Maybe it was Aria. She enjoys oral sex more than anyone I've ever met. But Aria enjoys the taste of cum and like all pixies, she's impatient for her reward from her efforts and uses a lot more suction and urgent squeezes on my balls to coax me to cum faster than the more casual feeling I was getting now.

It might have been Holly, but most likely it was Fern, but whoever this was, she was taking her time, living in the moment, taking pleasure in the act of giving pleasure for its own sake. How odd that she should be doing that in the midst of the frenzy of an orgy.

I took a deep breath, expecting to smell the burning oak in the fire and the earthy soil beneath me. Instead, the air smelled of stale cigarettes.

Stale cigarettes?

"What the?" I said.

I opened my eyes. I was looking up at the ceiling of a motel room. A slanted beam of sunlight was coming through the translucent curtains of the window and onto my face.

I looked down and Fern lifted her head, removing my cock from her mouth. She placed a hand around my shaft and stroked me gently.

"Good morning!" she said smiling, "I woke up a few minutes ago and wanted to let you sleep. But I was getting bored, so I thought I'd give myself something to do."

"That felt really nice," I said, smiling back at her, "but is oral sex the first thing you think about when you get bored?"

She blushed a little and gave the tip of my cock a little lick, removing a drop of pre-cum that had formed there.

"Not usually," she replied, "I was horny, too. Besides, I fell asleep on you last night after I promised we'd have some fun together."

"We both needed the rest," I said as she continued to stroke me, "I'm glad you're feeling bet-- ohhh!"

Fern gave me a wicked smile as she stroked my cock, grazing her thumb against the sensitive underside of the tip.

"You really like this don't you?" she said, watching the look on my face.

"I wish you could feel what I feel...wait a minute," I said as I remembered what Fern did to me when we made love in the hemlock clearing.

Fern bent down to lick another drop of pre-cum off the tip of my cock. When she did, I sprinkled a little pixie dust on her.

"Oh my god!" she said after licking the droplet, "That feels amazing!"

"It does, doesn't it?" I said, smiling as I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look at her.

"I can feel your...no, it feels like my..." Fern said, trying to describe the fact that she was now able to feel her hand and tongue on my cock the way I was feeling it.

"That's nothing," I said, "You should feel what it's like when you had me in your mouth before."

She smiled and raised her eyebrows up before looking back at my cock. She placed her mouth over my cock and before she wrapped her lips back around it, her warm breath made my cock twitch.

"Fuck!" she whispered to herself before plunging her lips around my shaft.

As her tongue swirled around the tip, the pleasure that she gave and felt made us both moan.

"MMMM!" she moaned into my cock, which only intensified the feeling.

"Oh fuck! That's so intense!" she said, "Does it always feel this good?"

"It always feels good," I answered, "but you have a special way of arousing me and keeping me on edge."

"Really?" Fern asked, still stroking me, but slower and lighter, "Let me see what that feels like."

She wrapped her lips around my erection again and tried to duplicate that slow, casual tingling sensation that I had been feeling earlier before opening my eyes, but it soon became obvious that the intensity of the feeling was too stimulating, and she started to suck harder.

"Oh fuck!" she said again as she took her mouth off my cock. It made a small "pop" sound when she broke the suction. "I can't do it. It feels too good to continue."

"No problem, you don't have to," I said as I reached down and pulled her up to the head of the bed, "Let's do something else instead."

"Before you do, I wanted to show you my surprise," she said, getting up on her knees in front of me.

Her pussy was completely bare. There wasn't even a trace of stubble.

"The woman called it a Brazilian," Fern said, "But I called it a lot of hot wax and pain. It feels nice down there now, I hope it was worth it."

"Let's find out," I said smiling.

I positioned her on her back with a pillow underneath her tush and licked her smooth mons while Fern moaned beneath my tongue. I slowly shifted my mouth and tongue downwards, planting light kisses on the insides of her thighs, giving her playful swipes with my tongue between kisses while I lightly caressed her silky, smooth mons with my fingers.

I teased her by moving my mouth slowly closer and closer to her labia, licking, and kissing her sensitive skin on the way. The musky aroma of her arousal got stronger as I approached those puffy, tender lips.

I planted light kisses on either side of her private opening, which was now glistening with her musky, lubricating juices. She spread her legs wider and placed her hands on my head, urging me to sample her nectar and to satisfy her need to be touched inside.

I pulled back and paused, even as she tried to pull me closer. Her clit was swollen, and a small rivulet of fluid was starting to drip down her perineum. I blew lightly on her clit and her stomach muscles tensed. Having so much control in building Fern's arousal was making me hornier as well. Knowing Fern could feel my arousal only made it sweeter.

"Sky...please," she moaned in a whisper.

I smiled before taking a long, leisurely swipe with my tongue, starting at her sensitive perineum, tasting the drop of musky nectar that was slowly traveling down towards her earthy pucker, and moving my tongue slowly upward between her puffy outer lips, stopping just short of her clit.

"Ohhh!" she groaned softly as she tightened her stomach muscles. She pulled hard on my hair, trying to get me to go further and lick her love button, but again I pulled back and waited.

She released my head and reached for her clit, but I grabbed her wrists and placed her hands over her breasts. She lifted her pelvis in an attempt to reach my tongue, but I pulled back and blew lightly on her clit.

"Ohhh!" she groaned again, but this time in resignation. She was no longer in control of her pleasure, if she wanted more, it would have to be on my terms.

Fern relaxed her arms and began squeezing her breasts. I released her wrists and went back to lightly caressing her sensitive mons.

Her outer labia were now parted, and I could see her sensitive inner lips glistening with her juices. Her musky aroma was stronger than ever, and I was sure that Fern could smell as well, even without our magical connection. I took another long, slow swipe of her opening, this time going deeper and lightly grazing the edge of her inner lips with the tip of my tongue.

Fern threw her head back and moaned even louder beneath my tongue.

A third and fourth swipe through her sensitive furrow followed, pausing to savor the sensations of touch, taste, and smell after each swipe. Fern writhed in pleasure with each pass of my tongue, all the while, I continued to lightly stroke her recently waxed and sensitive mons.

Finally, on the fifth pass along her labia, I kissed her clit and sucked lightly, causing Fern to arch her back and scream. Her hands were back on my head, urging me not just to continue but to suck her hooded pleasure button even harder.

I sucked on her clit while thrashing my tongue against the sensitive underside of her clit while Fern writhed in ecstasy, releasing the sexual tension I had been building in her until now. After cumming for over a minute, she gasped for air and pushed my head away, too intensely sensitive to continue.

I propped myself up on one elbow and continued to caress her bare mons while I watched her slowly come down from her earth-shaking orgasm.

"Well, was it worth it?" I asked, smiling, and looking up at her from between her legs.

"You fucker!" she gasped, smiling, "Oh my god that felt so amazing."

I crawled up the bed beside her and hugged her lightly. Her breasts were still heaving heavily as she was still regaining her breath.

"I can feel how horny you are," she panted softly, "I want you inside me, but give me a few more minutes."

"Take your time," I said, lightly caressing her breast, "I'm enjoying this almost as much as you are."

I couldn't help myself; I planted light kisses and playful licks on Fern's neck and breasts as she struggled to regain control, but my hands, lips and tongue was making that increasingly difficult.

"Oh, fuck it!" she finally said breathily, "I can't wait any longer, either."

She reached down for my ass and pulled me on top of her.

I positioned myself over her, holding my upper body up with arms while she found my cock and placed it against her moist outer lips. I started to push.

"Wait, don't push yet," she said, "I want to feel something."

She rubbed my cock up and down along her moist opening, spending extra time rubbing the tip against her clit.

"Mmm," she moaned softly, "I always wondered what you felt when you did that."

She then repositioned my cock at her entrance.

"Okay," she smiled, "I'm ready."

Knowing Fern would feel everything I felt, I did my best to go slow and allow her to savor the sensation of opening up that moist and velvety sanctum. But we were both so horny that it almost seemed like torture to hold back. She was well lubricated from my tongue and her orgasm, and my cock smoothly slid between her labia for the first few centimeters.

But the feeling of my cock pushing past the muscular membranes of her inner walls proved to be so erotically overwhelming that Fern squeezed against me tighter than usual.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "I feel like I'm being fucked for the first time."

As I continued to push my way in, I appreciated how profound her statement was. She wasn't just experiencing sex from a male perspective for the first time, she was contracting her muscles harder from all that extra stimulation. She was virgin tight.

I dropped down onto my elbows and playfully licked her ear.

She giggled, relaxing her vaginal muscles slightly as she did. That allowed me to slide in easier, so I kissed and licked my way down the side of her neck as I continued my slow and erotic push deeper into her love nest.

Up until now, Fern's hands had been tightly gripping my ass cheeks, but now that I was approximately at the half-way point, she wrapped her arms around my lower back and her ankles around my lower thighs, urging me to plunge deeper and faster.

"So good!" she gasped in a whisper, as she pulled me deeper inside.

She was so impatient to get me all the way in, that she used her legs to lift her butt off the mattress, further impaling herself on my sensuous pole.

It was only when our pelvises met that I pushed down so that her butt was back on the mattress. I waited as I felt her squeezing and spasming around my cock, accommodating my size while experiencing another mini orgasm from the dual sensations emanating from my cock and her cunt.

When she regained better control over her squeezes and her breathing, I started my thrusts, slowly at first.

"Oh my god!" she moaned again in a half-whisper as my veiny shaft slid past her moist membranes, experiencing the unique sensation of fucking, and being fucked at the same time.

Her hands were back on my ass as she urged me to go faster and harder. Her dual sensations moved her sex drive faster than I expected. Not wanting to keep her waiting, I picked up the pace and pounded myself down into her.

We moaned and groaned in unison as we both sprinted towards our mutual orgasms. I felt that familiar tingling in my balls and I knew that Fern felt it too. Then that nearly imperceptible "click" in my balls just as my cock started to throb.

Suddenly Fern screamed again even before she felt the throbbing in my cock. Her body went stiff and her pussy spasmed.

Her moans and spasms sent me over the edge, and I spewed jets of cum inside her pleasure trove.

"Ohhh!" I moaned loudly as I came.

Suddenly experiencing a male orgasm for the first time, she screamed a third time, but at an even higher pitch. We held onto each other as we both came hard, as if holding on could somehow help us endure the intensity of the pleasure we were experiencing.

We were still holding on, gasping for air, trying to catch our breaths when my phone rang.

It took three more rings for us to disentangle ourselves and for me to turn over and reach for the phone to answer it.

"Hello?" I panted.

"Dr. Monroe?" the female voice on the phone asked.

"Yes, . . . this is . . . he," I gasped.

"Dr. Skyler Monroe, right?" she asked again.

"Yes . . . again," I panted.

"Are you alright?" the woman asked, "You sound like you're out of breath."

"I'm fine," I panted, "I ran to get the phone from the bathroom."

Fern was behind me and hugged my chest with one arm while planting kisses on my back while I talked. She giggled when she heard the lie about the bathroom.

"This is Ashley Chambers from Attorney Lawson's office," she said, "I tried to call you yesterday afternoon, but you didn't pick up the phone."

Fern pulled herself up and her breasts and firm nipples poked into my back. I felt her warm breath against the back of my ear (the same ear I held my phone against).

"I'm sorry Ms. Chambers, but my phone died, and I recharged it while I was out shopping," I began, "I'm sorry to have missed your—"

Ms. Chambers interrupted, "I just wanted to call you to let you know that Attorney Lawson spoke with Judge Turner yesterday and he issued an injunction against Mayor Knox and the town of Greenwood. You are free to go back to your office and continue your practice for now."

"Thank you, Ms. Chambers," I said, "and thank -"

"That's not all, Doctor Monroe," Ms. Chambers continued, "Judge Turner has ordered a state police escort into town and a state trooper will be stationed outside your office for the remainder of the week or until this matter can be settled permanently."

Fern started kissing my neck and licking my ear, so I switched hands and ears with the phone.

"That's very considerate -" I began to say.

"Where are you now, Dr. Monroe?" Ms. Chambers interrupted.

Fern stuck her tongue in my ear, her hand was slowly snaking its way down towards my crotch.

"Just outside of Rutland," I replied, "A little over an hour away from --."

"Very good, Doctor," Ms. Chamber said, "I'll let the state police know that you'll meet them at the town line around 2 PM today."

"Thank you again Ms. -" I began again while sitting up, putting my feet on the floor, and moving my cock further away from Fern's wandering fingers.

"You should be aware, Doctor, that Attorney Lawson is also meeting with the State Attorney General about pressing rape charges against the younger Knox. You may want to discuss this with your assistant, Miss Meadows, is it not?"

Fern wrapped one arm around my chest and was noisily kissing my neck and cheek. Her free hand was sliding down my lower stomach and had reached the top of my pubic hair.

"It is -" I began again.

"About whether or not she would like to press civil charges as well," Ms. Chambers continued, "if so, Attorney Lawson or Attorney Bailey, his trial lawyer expert will be more than happy to represent Miss Meadows."

Fern's hand found my cock and started pumping it back to life while she kissed and licked my face.

"I see, well -" I started to say.

"Needless to say," Ms. Chamber continued, "we don't want Miss Meadows to talk to anyone about this until the State Attorney General completes his investigation and we determine how Miss Meadows wants us to proceed in any legal civil matter."

I looked at Fern out of the corner of my eye as she licked my unshaven cheek while stroking my semi-erect cock.

There were a few seconds of silence.

"Doctor Monroe are you still there?" Ms. Chambers asked.

"Yes, I'm here," I answered, "I just didn't want to interrupt you again."

"Very funny, Doctor," Ms. Chambers said in a flat, business-like voice, "I know I talk very fast, but this is a very busy office, and I had a lot of information I needed to give you in a short amount of time. I hope you understand."

"I do," I said, "and I'm very appreciative of your help and of course of Attorney Lawson's efforts. I hope you'll let him know that for me."

"I will," Ms. Chambers replied, "and if you have no further questions for me, I will let you go."

"Thank you again, Ms. Chambers," I said.

"You're welcome," she replied, "and please drive carefully and obey all speed limits on the way back to Greenwood."

"Who was that?" Fern whispered in my ear after the call ended. Her hand was still stroking my cock which was almost fully erect.

"That was Ashley Chambers from Attorney Lawson's office," I said, reaching behind me and squeezing Fern's tush, "He's the lawyer my brother hired to help us."

Fern leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Our lips were still pressed together when she asked, "What did she want?"

I turned my head away to answer, "Lawson got an injunction against Mayor Knox, we can go back to Greenwood. The state police will meet us outside of town at 2 PM today."

"Do you think that's safe?" she asked, planting a series of kisses along the side of my neck, edging slowly towards my chest.

"I hope so. We'll have the Vermont State Troopers there to protect us," I said, moaning slightly, "But why are you giving me all this affection?"

"Because I'm still horny. When is that pixie dust you used on me going to wear off?" Fern asked, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can still feel everything you feel," she said, stroking my penis faster, "I'm surprised you don't want to touch this thing all the time, it feels so good."

"Well, you've got to stop touching it if we're going to get anything done," I said smiling and reaching for the hand that was stroking me.

I pried Fern's hand off my cock, and I stood up. The muscles in my upper back went into spasm as I stood.

"Arghh!" Fern and I groaned together.

"Oh, my back!" I groaned.

"I know!" Fern groaned, "I can feel that, too."

"I'm feeling sore in muscles I never knew I had back there."

Fern smiled weakly despite the pain she felt in my back.

"I recognize those muscles," Fern said, "They're the muscles you used when you were flying yesterday. As a first-time flyer, you overdid it. You were supposed to work up to that gradually."

"What else was I supposed to do?" I asked, "I needed to get you away from your sister."

"There was nothing else you could have done," Fern agreed, "Why don't you lie down on the bed, and I'll massage your back. Fortunately for you, I know exactly where it hurts."

We were both still naked as Fern straddled my ass cheeks and kneaded the sore muscles in my back. Because of the magical connection I placed on her earlier, she knew exactly where to touch and just the right amount of pressure to use.