Pixie Magic Ch. 13.5 Pt. 02

Story Info
Buck takes over.
7.1k words
4.56
1.4k
3
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie Magic Chapter 13 1/2

Part 2: Buck takes over.

Saturday.

"We all missed you Buck, especially Bambi," the golden-haired pixie said softly. I was lying on my back with my head on her lap looking up as she gently stroked my hair. Her smile lit up her face, she always had a way of making me feel so comfortable.

"Where is Bambi? Is she alright?" I asked casually, enjoying her pleasant voice and gentle caresses.

"She's fine. She's busy setting up for the concert tonight. But don't worry, she promised she'll join us for the festival afterwards," the pixie said, lightly tracing the outside edge and tip of my pointy ears.

"Is she still working for the music center?" I asked, languidly.

"She's the Operational Director of the center now," the pixie said, stroking my hair again.

"I hear the rain now Mama, you better go inside before you get wet," I said.

She gave a short, pleasant laugh. "That's not rain, dear. That's the shower," she replied as she faded into nothingness.

The shower! I opened my eyes.

I sat up and looked around. It was 6:30 and the sun was peeking through the curtains in the window.

It took me a few seconds to get my bearings. This wasn't my apartment over the veterinarian clinic, and it wasn't the royal bedroom in the great oak tree. . . Oh, that's right, this is one of the bedrooms at the Tanglewood Inn and Spa in Lennox, Massachusetts!

The sound of running water could be heard through the bathroom door. Fern must be taking a shower.

I got up and opened the door and was greeted by a cloud of steam. There was just a suggestion of a nude figure rotating behind the glass shower door through the steam. I opened the shower door and saw Fern with her eyes closed rinsing her hair.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked over the sound of the water.

She turned to me with her eyes closed and the water poured over her head and down her face.

"I'm almost done," she said with her hands over her head, still rinsing the shampoo out of her hair.

This gave me a full-frontal view of her lithe body and full breasts. I stared as the water cascaded down those breasts, streaming between those sensuous mounds and down her firm abdomen to the neatly trimmed triangular patch of hair over her mons and driveled off the small, hooded area above her sex.

Her eyes were still closed with her hands over her head when she broke out into a big smile.

"You know it turns me on when you touch yourself in front of me like that," she said, sputtering out some of the water that fell over her mouth.

I looked down and found my hand wrapped around my morning wood. I was so enthralled at the sight of my wife's naked and wet body just inches away that I didn't realize I was stroking my cock.

"Your pixie-sense perception never ceases to amaze me. You did that with your eyes closed!" I marveled.

Fern turned around and placed her hands against the back wall of the shower. She stuck her tush out and wiggled it at me. "Well, what are you waiting for? No sense in wasting a perfectly good erection," she said, looking back over her shoulder.

"You know I find your body irresistable," I said, moving behind her and placing my hands on her hips.

"Oh, I know. You - Ohhhh, fuck!" Fern moaned as I entered her from behind, "You and that fucking beast between your legs."

"You can...thank your...sister...Sparkle...for that... Besides...I have...n't heard...any...complaints...from you," I said, thrusting on every second syllable.

"Ohhh, shit!" Fern gasped, "you're going to drive me crazy with that thing."

"How do...you stay...so fuck...ing tight?" I panted still thrusting before picking up the pace. "You...feel...so...good...I...can't...hold...back...much...long...er."

"Oh my god!" she shouted over the sound of the water cascading down on us. She arched her back as far as she could, spreading her legs even further.

"Fuck! Right there, right there, right there" she murmured in a pre-orgasmic trance.

I moved a half-step closer to get a slightly more powerful thrust.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod - EEEEEE!" her orgasmic scream rose in pitch until it stopped abruptly as her pussy clenched firmly around my cock.

I kept myself pressed tightly against her firm ass as my balls tingled and my cock throbbed before releasing wave after wave of cum inside her. No longer holding her hips, I wrapped my arms around her waist and leaned against her, my chest on her back and my chin on her shoulder.

We stood together like that for a minute or two with the warm water raining down on us before Fern turned her head and gave me a light kiss on the lips and a faint smile.

I started kissing her neck and moved my hands upwards, cupping her breasts and caressing them lightly. My cock was still inside her and it twitched on its own.

"Mmmm," Fern cooed pleasantly as she turned her head and gave me another peck on the lips. She straightened up and my softening cock slipped out of her.

"We better save some energy if we're going on a hike today," she said, grabbing the soap and rubbing it up and down my chest.

I grabbed the soap from her hand and embraced her, rubbing the bar up and down her back, giving her a kiss on the lips in the process. It was when I started rubbing her tush that she stopped me.

"Oh, no you don't. I'm leaving before we spend all day in here," she said sliding past me and stepping out of the shower.

We were both dressed and in the common room connecting the two bedrooms by 7:30. Fern and I morphed our pixie ears out and held them against the door to Ben and Janet's bedroom. I heard soft snoring on the other side.

"I think they're still asleep," I whispered to Fern, taking my head away from the door.

Fern cocked her head. "Only Janet. I can sense your brother is awake in bed," Fern whispered back, smiling. Her pointy ear was still glued to the door.

"How can you tell?" I whispered.

"Because he's thinking about last night with Janet. Why do you think I'm smiling?" Fern said.

I put my ear back to the door and focused. I began to detect strong feelings of horniness along with images of a naked Janet in various sexual positions from what could only be Ben's visual perspective. Since pixies can't read dreams, Ben must be awake.

I pulled my head away from the door, only to see Fern with her pixie ears out still listening.

"Come, let's go for breakfast before you get too excited," I said, grabbing Fern's hand.

When we returned to the suite after breakfast, Ben was dressed and in the common room.

"Good morning! I see you two were up and out early," he said smiling cheerfully. He definitely had a relaxed glow about him.

"We normally don't sleep late. Besides, Fern and I wanted to get an early start for our hike today," I replied.

"Did you sleep well?" Fern asked Ben, smiling mischievously.

Ben has always been a very serious person, but this morning but he laughed at Fern's question.

"Janet and I had such a great time last night!" Ben said excitedly, "Say, you don't suppose there's something in that wine you brought from Vermont, do you? We love that wine, but Janet and I haven't been this frisky since we drank it at your wedding reception."

Fern and I looked at each other.

"What's all the noise in here?" Janet asked while emerging from her bedroom. Her hair was disheveled, and it looked like she wasn't wearing anything under that robe provided by the Inn. She had a relaxed glow about her as she held her robe closed while tying the sash in the front.

Ben smiled when he saw her. "You'd better get dressed, dear. Sky and Fern have already had breakfast."

"But its Saturday! It's not even 8:30," Janet said, stifling a yawn.

"We were hoping to get an early start and go hiking," I explained.

"You agreed to go hiking with them," Ben said.

"She did?" Fern and I said in surprised voices almost simultaneously.

"I did?" Janet asked.

"You did, don't you remember? It was last night while we were fooling around and . . ." Ben's voice trailed off, suddenly realizing what he was about to say in front of us.

A look of recognition appeared on Janet's face. Her face turned red, and she instinctively reached behind and started rubbing her bottom through the robe.

"Now I remember," she said with a Mona Lisa smile.

"Uh, maybe Fern and I will wait outside. We can walk around the grounds while you guys get dressed and have breakfast and such," I suggested as diplomatically as I could.

Summer mornings in the Berkshires are comfortably cool until almost noon, so walking around the grounds was very pleasant.

"Fern, I have this strange thought about last night," I began.

"I think I know what you're going to say. Do you think we were fed pixie mushrooms at that restaurant last night?" Fern asked.

"It makes sense, doesn't it? Especially after hearing my brother say the last time he and Janet were that horny was on the night of our wedding. The pixie wine didn't make them horny; it was the mushrooms you slipped them that night," I noted.

"We all ate mushrooms last night at the restaurant. There were mushrooms in our salads, mushrooms with Ben and Janet's green beans and on that steak Ben ate," Fern noted.

"But if we're right, that means—" I began.

"That the restaurant was run by pixies!" Fern exclaimed, finishing my sentence.

"They must have known somehow that we were pixies. Either that, or they serve pixie mushrooms to all their customers," I suggested.

"I'm sure that waitress Tilly must have figured it out. If that place served pixie mushrooms to all their customers, it would be mobbed all the time, especially with a younger crowd. It would be the most popular restaurant in New England," Fern replied.

"But how could she have known, and so quickly? If she was aware we were pixies through her pixie-sense perception, then why couldn't we detect that she was a pixie at the same time? Does pixie-sense strength vary that much between different pixies?" I asked.

"No, it doesn't work that way. The only other explanation I can think of is that as king and queen of our community, we may have a stronger pixie aura around us and she picked us up that way," Fern postulated.

"All the more reason I'm anxious to go on this hike Tilly recommended. I'd like to meet the Berkshire Pixies," I said.

"What are you going to do about your brother and Janet?" Fern asked.

"Shit! I forgot they were coming with us. Maybe we can talk them out of it," I suggested.

"Or we can lose them on the trail. I'm sure we're faster hikers," Fern suggested with a facetious smile.

"I don't think that's a good - oh, you were joking," I replied after seeing the expression on her face.

When we got back to the suite, Ben and Janet were nowhere to be found. We checked the dining room, the spa, and other open spaces around the Inn, but there was no sign of either one of them.

"They're in here!" Fern exclaimed, in front of the clothing boutique.

Janet had just emerged from the dressing room and was modeling her hiking outfit. She had on low-cut hiking shoes made of some sort of waterproof, "breathable" synthetic material, thin, white hiking socks that came up over the calves, a pair of very short khaki-colored cargo shorts with zippered pockets strategically placed to highlight Janet's figure, a low-cut, matching short-sleeved khaki-colored shirt also with strategically placed zippered pockets over her breasts and was topped with a pith helmet with a pink ribbon around it.

"So, what do you guys think? Doesn't this look adorable on me?" Janet said, smiling. She twirled around several times with her arms outstretched to be sure we all got the full picture.

Both Fern and I were speechless. It was the most impractical hiking outfit either of us had ever seen. Those shoes were cut way too low to protect the ankles, the socks were too thin to absorb sweat or protect the legs from mosquitos or branches along the trail. Those shorts were . . . well, too short to be comfortable, especially if they rode up at the crotch when she walked. The shirt was definitely too tight for a long walk and that pith helmet spoke for itself.

"Wow! That looks great on you, honey! What do you think, Sky?" Ben exclaimed, turning to me.

I didn't know where to begin.

"It does look good on her," I began, "but maybe -"

"Thank you!" Janet interrupted, smiling broadly, "When I packed for this weekend, I hadn't planned on hiking, so I had nothing to wear. But with this outfit, I'm ready for anything! This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hit the trail."

"I'll meet you guys back at the suite," Bern said, "I'm just going to grab a couple of water bottles and pay for Janet's outfit, and I'll be with you shortly."

"Wait, Ben, you guys don't have to hike with us if you don't want to. I think you should relax and spend the day at the spa, like Janet wanted in the first place. You certainly don't have to spend all that money for a one-time hike," I said imploringly.

"Now that I see how good this outfit looks on me, I'm looking forward to it," Janet said, "and if you're worried about us keeping up, Ben and I go to the club to work out twice a week, and that's on top of my weekly Pilates classes."

"Janet and I are in pretty good shape, but don't worry, we'll wait for you if we get too far ahead of you," Ben chuckled.

"But maybe the two of you would like to spend some alone time together this weekend instead of hiking with me and Fern," I suggested.

"Don't worry about it, Bro. We're both looking forwards to it. We don't spend enough time with you two as it is, and we had such a great time last night. Besides, after the hike, we can come back here and have a relaxing couples massage before dinner and the concert," Ben explained as he handed the clerk his credit card.

I looked over at Fern, who shrugged her shoulders and gave me a resigned look. This was going to be an interesting morning.

If Fern and I thought Janet's outfit was impractical, Ben's was not that much better. He wore a pair of regular sneakers, ankle socks, Bermuda shorts, a polo shirt, and a NY Yankees baseball cap. My only consolation was Ben letting me drive us to the hiking trail in my Subaru.

As we neared the trailhead, I began to get that déjà vu feeling again. I seemed to know right where the trail would be, and I turned off the main road and onto the old mining road where I parked the car despite the lack of signage.

"How did you know the trail was here? I didn't see a sign or trail marker, did you?" Fern asked.

"No, I didn't, but I'm positive this is the place," I replied.

Fern gave me a puzzled look as we got out of the car.

Ben and Janet began spraying clouds of mosquito repellant on themselves. I had forgotten all about mosquito repellant since mosquitos don't sting pixies.

"Do you guys want to borrow our mosquito repellant?" Ben asked.

"No, we're good," I answered. That's when I noticed the Dear Brook Trail sign next to our parked car.

"Skyler, look! There's the trail sign. I could swear it wasn't there a minute ago," Fern whispered after taking me aside.

"I was thinking the same thing," I whispered back.

"Are you sure, Bro? The desk clerk said the mosquitos can get pretty vicious in these woods," Ben called out.

"Thanks Ben, but Fern and I put some on while you two were at breakfast," I lied.

The hike promised to be difficult from the very outset. The start of the trail was well hidden and unmarked. If this was a pixie trail, the trailhead alone would prevent people from discovering it. There were a few, subtle markers along the way that I recognized from my hikes in the Vermont woods with Fern. Apparently, pixies have their own universal code of trail recognition.

"Are you sure this is the trail? I don't see any markers," Ben called out. Fern and I had taken the lead with Ben and Janet further back.

"These weeds are too close, they're ruining my outfit," Janet complained.

"It opens up a little further ahead," I called back.

Again, Fern gave me that puzzled look.

Sure enough, about a quarter mile in, the path opened wide enough to enable two people to walk side-by-side.

We had to make frequent stops to allow Ben and Janet to catch up with us, especially when the trail became steep. It wasn't long before we lost sight of Ben and Janet yet again.

"Have you seen any sign of them?" I asked Fern.

"Who? Your brother and sister-in-law or the Berkshire Pixies?" Fern asked sarcastically.

It was hard to miss Ben and Janet. They were slapping mosquitos or loudly complaining about the uneven terrain all the way. The rest of the forest fauna was silent, no doubt hiding from the vocal complainers behind us.

I just looked at Fern.

She gave a short laugh. "You already know that pixies won't reveal themselves even to other pixies unless they want to," she reminded me.

"Well, I hope they reveal themselves soon. Those two back there aren't going to last much longer. You know they're going to want to turn around soon, and they'll never find their way back by themselves," I sighed.

"How much further?" Janet panted when she caught up with us.

"Yeah, where's that great view we were promised?" Ben added. He was also short of breath.

"There's a cool stream up ahead and a waterfall about a quarter mile past that," I said.

"There is? How do you know that?" Fern asked, clearly surprised.

"Because I remember. . . wait, how do I know that?" I responded.

A loud slap was heard. "Damn mosquitos," Ben complained, "Hey Sky, how come they don't seem to bother you and Fern?"

"Um. . . we use this natural stuff that Fern's family in Vermont has been using for years. We put it on before we left the Inn," I replied extemporaneously.

Fern giggled quietly and we pushed ahead.

The stream was exactly where I said it was, which surprised me. Ben wanted to soak his feet in it. Given the footwear he had on, his feet must be killing him. But Janet was anxious to see the waterfall, so we ventured on.

We followed the stream a couple of hundred yards when Fern suddenly stopped.

"Do you hear that?" she asked.

I paused. The sound of falling water could be heard filtering through the woods.

"It's the waterfall. I told you it was up ahead," I said.

"No, not that, listen," she said.

I cocked my head, "Other than the waterfall, I don't hear any-- . . . Oh shit!"

Fern and I turned around and started running back to where we last saw Ben and Janet.

"Ben! Janet! Where are you?" I called out.

"Janet and Ben, are you alright?" Fern called.

We stopped in front of two piles of clothes on the ground, Ben and Janet's.

I looked towards the stream.

"Sky, I don't think they went skinny dipping," Fern said anxiously.

Suddenly, a nearby barn owl gave a single "hoot."

Within seconds, we were surrounded by a swarm of butterfly-like creatures. They appeared all at once and from every direction. Their brightly colored green, blue and yellow wings seemed to shimmer as they fluttered.

Two of them, one with wings that looked like the eastern yellow swallowtail and the other with monarch butterfly wings blocked our path.

"Reveal yourselves!" a male voice with the monarch wings commanded. Clearly, he was the King.

Without hesitation, I bowed my head and bent down on one knee. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Fern do the same thing. I transformed into my 3-inch pixie form and when I looked over at Fern, I saw she had done the same.

High-pitched "oohs and aahs" were heard from the pixies fluttering all around us.

"Who are you?" the King demanded.

"I am Fern, Queen of the Green Mountain Pixies, Sire," Fern responded.

"And I am her husband Skyler, King of Green Mountain Pixies, father," I answered.

Wait, did I just call him 'father'?

12