Pixie Magic Ch. 13.5 Pt. 03

Story Info
Bambi joins the Festival of the Full Moon.
6.9k words
4.49
1.8k
4

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pixie Magic Chapter 13 1/2

Part 3: Bambi joins the Festival of the Full Moon.

Saturday evening.

Sunset was approaching and everyone was preparing for the Festival of the Full Moon. Everyone except me, of course, since the festival was in my honor, I felt that I should be exempt from those menial activities.

Fern suggested I help out anyway, but after being away for more than a year, I wanted to spend the afternoon visiting some of my favorite hangouts in the forest and hills of the Berkshire Mountains. That's when Fern excused herself and went with Wren to find something for Ben and Janet to wear.

Fern eventually caught up with me and asked to see our pixie warren. So, I took her on a tour of our pixie home situated under a small hill near the waterfall.

The old place looked pretty much the same as I remembered it. The biggest change was that Wolf had taken over my old room. That opened up an extra room, giving the twins, Nyx and Dawn, each their own space. I started to think about what would happen when I move back in and the possibility of getting my old room back, but that's something I'd wait to deal with after the festival.

The only other notable change was Chip's room. It was decorated in pink pastels with white lacey frills and trim.

"I like how Chippie decorated it!" Fern said, standing in the hallway looking in. It was one of the few times I saw her smile the entire afternoon.

"His name isn't 'Chippie,' it's 'Chip,' and he's a fag!" I said.

"Why are you being so hard on him? Has he done something to you?" Fern asked.

"No, but it's not natural. He gives me the creeps," I replied.

"There's nothing creepy about it. I think Chippie is very sweet," Fern answered back. "Besides, how can you be so judgmental after all the things we all do during the Festival of the Full Moon?" Fern asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You know what I'm talking about," Fern replied, "We all go sex crazy during the full moon, and no one cares who's licking, kissing, sucking, or fucking who. So why should you treat Chippie any differently?"

"It's not the same," I answered, "We act that way only at the Festival of the Full Moon. We don't try to make out with each other or change our gender or do any of that other stuff at other times."

"That's not true, and you know it. Pippie and Fin (Fern's sister and brother) make out with each other all the time. And I keep hearing rumors about Bambi and Buck behaving the same way. Besides, if pixie gender doesn't matter during the Festival of the Full Moon, then why should we care if a pixie identifies with a different gender at other times as well?" Fern asked.

"I don't like it. The next thing you know, he'll want us to use the pronouns 'them' or 'they'," I said.

"No, the pronouns 'she' or 'her' works fine for me," Chip said emerging from around the corner of his room. He looked like he had been crying recently.

"Where did you come from? Were you listening in on our conversation?" I asked.

"I couldn't help overhearing you two talking since I was standing here on the other side of the wall. I am allowed to be in my own room, you know," he said.

"I thought you were supposed to be out with the others setting up for tonight?" I asked.

"I came in to get something from my room," he replied, then turned to Fern. "I overheard what you said about me. Thank you for that Fern, I think you're sweet too. I can't imagine what you must be going through, hearing my brother's bigotry coming out of your husband's mouth.

"Thank you, Chippie," Fern said with moist eyes, "I keep holding out hope that Skyler is still in there somewhere."

"So sorry to disappoint you, Fern. Maybe you'd rather have this weirdo show you around," I said sarcastically as I walked away.

I expected Fern to follow me, but she didn't.

"Fuck her, if that's the way she's going to be, who needs her?" I said under my breath.

I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out at some of my old hideaways: rock crevices and marsh plants near some of the more popular hiking trails nearby. From there, I could prank hikers by untying their hiking boots, placing unavoidable mud puddles in the middle of the trails, hiding the trail markers, or my favorite prank of herding mosquitos to attack hikers who stop to rest or enjoy a view.

It was almost sunset by the time I got back to the family meeting area near the waterfall. Everyone was there except Chip, Wren, and Fern.

"Where are Chip and Wren?" Papa asked, looking around, "They're going to miss the unfrocking."

Unfrocking was a family tradition from before Papa was born. We had no idea when it actually started or who started it, but we would gather together near the pool at the bottom of the waterfall and remove our frocks all at the same time. We would then dive in the pool before heading to the bonfire clearing to start the Festival of the Full Moon.

"Buck, where's Fern? I thought she was with you," Mama asked.

"I have no idea. The last I saw her, she was with Chip," I replied sourly.

"We can't wait for them, it's almost sunset and time for the unfrocking," Papa announced. "Ready? Three, two, one. . . unfrock!"

We all magically removed our green frocks at the same time.

"Oh my!", "Holy shit!", "Gee-sus!", "Oh my god!", "Whoa, Buck!" My sisters were all talking at once.

They were all staring at me, or rather, they were staring down at my cock.

"What are you all looking ah—what the fuck?" I said as I followed their gaze. I couldn't believe my eyes. That thing must have been about 10 pixie inches long and nearly as fat as my wrist.

"Look at the size of this package!" I exclaimed, holding up my cock, "It's the biggest one I've ever seen!"

"It's bigger than Papa's!" Violet exclaimed.

We all turned to look at Papa's package, but he muttered to himself and quickly dove into the pool.

"This is going to be the best night ever!" I said to myself as I dove into the pool.

Depending upon the time of year, the Festival of the Full Moon usually begins when the top edge of the moon starts to clear the horizon. But during the mid-summer months of June and July, the sun is still setting when the moon becomes visible, and we need to wait until the sun is completely below the horizon before the festival can begin. That's out of respect for the moon and to prevent any confusion or misunderstanding about which celestial orb rules the festival.

The sun was just starting to dip behind the western hills when we reached the bonfire site. Over in the eastern sky, the moon was just clearing the eastern mountain. I watched impatiently as the sun sank lower and lower in the western sky until only a narrow sliver remained. My cock was already half-erect in anticipation of a fun night ahead and I hadn't yet eaten a mushroom.

Fern, Chip, and Wren arrived just as the last ray of sun disappeared below the horizon.

"Where have you three been" Mama asked.

"We were—" Wren began.

"It's time," Papa said turning to me, "Buck, since this is in your honor, you should make the announcement."

I looked to the East. The moon had completely cleared the horizon.

"Let the Festival begin!" I shouted.

The air was filled with cheers, applause, and laughter.

We formed a circle around the pile of wood set up for the bonfire and, upon my signal, everyone threw a handful of pixie dust over the logs, and they burst into flames.

"Couples' dance!" Papa announced as he reached for Mamas hands.

I was instantly surrounded by a rush of sisters.

"Buck!", "Pick me!", "No, me!", "Please?" they shouted all at once, trying to get my attention.

"I'm the oldest. It's only right that I should have this dance," Ivy said, elbowing her way in front of me.

She grabbed my hands in hers and took a step backwards, pulling me towards her. Her long, wavy, red hair cascaded down below her shoulders and framed the tops of her perfect tear drop breasts. Her nipples were erect and stood out from her areolas.

A disappointing chorus of "aw" erupted from the other sisters around me as they scattered to find a partner.

In the past, I had always paired with Bambi for the initial circle dance, but since she was still working at the Tanglewood amphitheater, partnering with Ivy was the next best thing.

Once everyone had a partner, we danced in circles of two, moving clockwise and counterclockwise and clockwise again. We would stop and pirouette and hold hands and resume our circles once again.

At one point, I looked over and found Fern dancing with Chip. "That figures," I thought.

After the couples' dance came the ring dance. I quickly made my way towards Mama, pulling Ivy behind me. We all held hands, forming a living ring of pixies around the bonfire. I was between Ivy and Mama, and Papa was on the other side of Mama. I noticed Fern on the other side of the bonfire holding hands with Chip and Wren.

Once the ring was completed, the dance began. The ring dance mimicked the couples' circle dance by moving clockwise, then counterclockwise, then clockwise again, except without the pirouettes. The ring moved faster and faster with each change in direction while we rose in the air at the same time.

Our skin took on a golden hue as we rose. Soon, we looked like one large golden ring glowing and spinning above the bonfire.

At that point the dance ended and we all backflipped and floated gently to the ground. We laughed and moved towards the refreshment barrels. Those barrels were stocked with pixie wine, fresh summer berries, and dried mushrooms.

Ivy had an arm around my waist and leaned into me as we walked to the barrels. Her other hand was caressing my chest, but she dropped it down, grazing my stomach and held my cock when she asked, "Have you decided who gets the first ride on this beauty tonight?"

"Do you want to be the first?" I asked as I dipped my bowl in the wine barrel.

"What do you think?" she asked, giving my cock a squeeze, and then squeezing my ass cheek with the hand that had been around my waist. She let go of me and bent over to fill her bowl from the wine barrel, wiggling her ass in front of me as she did.

My other sisters were hovering around me, too. Their hands were on my cock, balls, and ass while pieces of mushroom were being shoved in my face. When I took a drink of wine from my bowl, I felt a couple pairs of lips and tongues fighting to wrap themselves around my cock. After I drained my bowl, I looked down and saw the twins, Dawn and Nyx, competing with each other for the best position to suck my cock.

Ivy followed my eyes and saw the twins shoving each other for center position. She smiled and brought her bowl of wine up to her lips and drained it in front of me. She handed me her empty bowl and a couple of pieces of dried mushroom before pushing the twins away from my cock. She then took both bowls from me and refilled them from the wine barrel, wiggling her ass again as she did.

When she turned around, Ivy held a bowl in each hand and spread her arms apart, giving me a good look at her luscious breasts. She shook her upper body, jiggling those beautiful boobs in front of me without spilling a drop of wine from either bowl.

"I'll trade you wine for a mushroom," she said with a seductive laugh before opening her mouth wide.

I placed a mushroom in her mouth, and she held it between her teeth before handing me one of the bowls of wine. I took a drink of wine and was chewing on my piece of mushroom when she grabbed my erection with her empty hand and pulled me towards a vacant log bench around the bonfire still carrying her piece of mushroom between her teeth.

Ivy purposely led me to a log bench away from where the rest of the family had settled in for the group orgy. The message was clear that she wanted to have me all to herself for my first fuck of the festival. Once we reached the log bench she wanted, she let go of my cock and took the mushroom out of her mouth to take a sip of wine. The then took a bite of mushroom and made a show of chewing it sensually in front of me.

She looked so sexy, and my cock twitched at the sight of her. I took her bowl of wine and set both our bowls on the ground and gently pushed her down onto her hands and knees.

"Waitb!" Ivy said with a mouth full of mushroom, "letb bme fimbish bmy mushboomb frisb!"

"I can't wait, this fucking thing is so sensitive," I replied while holding my cock in my hand as I lined myself up against her snatch.

Ivy swallowed loudly as I grabbed her hips.

"Not yet. I'm not read—EEEEEEE!" Ivy screamed as I hilted my full ten inches in one forceful thrust.

"Fuck, that feels so good. You feel so fucking tight," I said as I started to move in and out.

"Buck! Wait! Slow down! You're splitting me apart, you're too fucking big. Give me a minute to adjust to your size!" Ivy screamed frantically.

I could feel her muscles trying to adjust and relax around my cock. But that only made my cock twitch more. Feeling her pussy struggling with my enormous and sensitive dick only made me hornier. I wanted to ravage that pussy.

"I can't wait, you feel too good," I replied as I started to thrust away.

"Shit. Please, just slow down a little!" she pleaded.

"Oh, fuck! This feels unbelievable!" I said, ignoring her request.

"Buck, please, give me a chance to—" Ivy began as she tried to crawl forward.

I tightened my grip on her ass to hold her in place.

"I can't believe how sensitive this cock is. I think I'm going to blow soon," I panted.

"Already? Shit. I'm not even close. Can you—" Ivy panted.

"AAAHHH!" I shouted as my balls tingled and contracted. I shot wave after wave of cum into Ivy's tight hole.

Cheers and laughter erupted around the bonfire as I pressed my pelvis against Ivy's ass and emptied my balls into her.

I looked over at Papa, who was positioned behind Mama, still pumping away. Traditionally, he and Mama have simultaneous orgasms to kick off the orgy part of the festival. That may account for the disapproving look he gave me before focusing his efforts back on Mama.

Once my orgasm stopped, I pulled out of Ivy and watched my jism pour out of her opening and run down her leg. She stayed on her hands and knees for a few minutes while she caught her breath. Then she got up slowly and muttered under her breath as she walked awkwardly back to the refreshment barrels.

"Bring me another bowl of wine while you're there," I called to Ivy's back. She stopped and turned her head and stared at me for a second or two before replying, "Get it yourself!"

I looked around. It was still very early and everyone else was cuddling, drinking wine, eating mushrooms, and doing a lot of groping and fondling.

Fern was sitting quietly by herself with her head down. Chip and Wren came over and put their arms around her shoulders and offered her wine and mushrooms, but she shook her head. After a few minutes, Chip and Wren left her lone and went to join the rest of the family.

I overheard Tilly and Violet talking with Ivy by the refreshment barrels.

"How was it? Did it fit?" Tilly asked, "I bet it felt amazing."

"It looked like it hurt you when he put it in. Did it hurt at first and then get better?" Violet asked.

"I felt like I was being split in two. Think about the biggest bowel movement of your life—" Ivy began.

As Ivy was talking, I felt a pair of soft hands tentatively touching my cock. When I looked, there were the twins reaching for my cock as if it were a delicate ancient artifact.

"Is it okay if we touch it?" Dawn asked, or was that Nyx?

"I can't believe how big this is. Are you sure this is real?" the other twin asked.

"It's real and you can touch it," I replied, laughing, "but it's a lot bigger when I'm erect."

"Holy shit, Nyx. Can you imagine what that must feel like when it's inside you?" the first twin, who I now know was Dawn asked.

"Anything that big has gotta hurt, doesn't it?" Nyx replied.

"You know how good a penis feels inside you, right? Well, this is just more of a good thing," I said, "I'll let you ride it once I get hard again."

"Maybe we should talk to Ivy first," Dawn said, getting up.

"Good idea," Nyx agreed as she stood up.

"See you later, Buck!" they both said together as they headed towards the refreshment barrels.

My bowl was empty, and I finished my piece of mushroom, so I decided to follow the twins and get a refill.

Just then, loud moans came from the other side of the bonfire. There was Papa with a wide grin on his face. He was hilted behind Mama, who had collapsed onto her elbows with her face turned towards the rest of the family, still panting, and smiling from her orgasmic high. We all cheered and applauded them loudly.

When I got to the refreshment barrels, the twins were peppering Ivy about her experience. Wolf, Barney, and Woody were there with Tilly and Violet, feeding each other mushrooms and drinking wine. When Ivy saw me approaching, she told the twins to follow her and headed towards the bonfire and rest of the family.

"Cremini Bro," Woody said looking at my cock, "that's things big enough to have its own zip code."

"Yeah man," Barney added, "don't stretch out too many pussies before we get a crack at 'em."

"Eat your hearts out, guys. This bad boy's going to keep them coming back for more," I smirked.

"Forget coming back for more, asshole. You can't even keep them cumming the first time," Violet said.

"What are you talking about, Vi?" I asked.

"I'm talking about Ivy. First you just about split her in two and then you came and left her hanging," Violet answered.

"I did? Well, I guess I can make it up to her next time," I said as I dipped my bowl in the wine barrel.

Tilly downed the last of her mushroom and was staring at my cock during the entire conversation.

"Hey Til, are you interested in taking a test drive on this thing?" I asked, shaking my cock at her. Seeing her eyeing it was getting me aroused.

Tilly nodded her head slowly and reached behind her into the mushroom barrel without taking her eyes off my man meat. She groped several times for a mushroom, but because she wasn't watching where she was reaching, she came up empty-handed each time.

"Here. I think this is what you're looking for," Violet said, handing her a mushroom.

"No, I think she's looking at what she's looking for," I remarked, still waving my dick. "Follow me Til and let me rock your world."

I picked up a large piece of mushroom and carried it in my mouth and held another in one hand while holding my bowl of wine in the other. I then headed back towards my log by the fire.

Tilly began to follow while chewing on a mushroom before Violet stopped her and handed her a bowl of wine. "Here, I think you're going to need this, too," she said, "Good luck, Sis."

"Come on, Vi. You look like you could use some action," Wolf said, reaching for her hand.

Violet chugged her entire bowl of wine before responding, "You're right Wolf, let's go."

I waited for Tilly near the bonfire. She was walking slowly, eating her mushroom, and drinking her wine along the way. A couple of happy screams were heard from the mass of bodies close by and I turned my head in time to see Cosmo and Dustie in the throes of orgasmic bliss. I cheered them along with the rest of my family.

"I'll have you screaming louder than that Til," I said as she approached.

She put the last of her mushroom in her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Okay, but just remember to go slow. I don't want you jammin' into me like you did to Ivy," she replied.

"I'll do my best. Now get down here," I said.

"Wait a minute," she said as she chugged the remaining wine in her bowl. "Okay, I'm ready, but remember, go slow."

"Yeah, sure Til," I said, rolling my eyes.

Tilly got down on all fours, but she was just out of reach, so I knee-walked to her and placed my hands on her hips. She turned her head to look at me.

12