'Pixie' Pt. 01

Story Info
Boy meets abused girl and tries to help her.
26.6k words
4.73
25.6k
77

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Categories: Consensual, toys, group, all sex, spanking, role-play.

Chapter 1.

My name is Jamie, I am twenty and a third year engineering student at college and doing quite well. My parents bought a two bedroom flat about half a mile from the college as a rental investment, which gives me a place to live. I have dated a few girls while I have been here but there was nothing serious between me and any of them, mostly the dates involved entertainment, food and occasional sex.

There are one or two good clubs here in Loughborough, which I go to on Friday and Saturday nights with friends, the best one being Ronni's, which was not too expensive for entry or drinks. The music was always good and the place was always busy with plenty of girls, a lot from the college.

I was there with a couple of mates one Friday night and spotted a small group of girls getting up to dance. We headed straight for them to see if they might be interested in dancing with us, they weren't tonight but I spotted that one of their group was still sat at their corner table, watching her friends.

As my mates returned to our table, I detoured to talk to her, noting that she was small with shortish, dark blonde hair, black eye liner, gold make-up on her eyelids and grey eyes, she also had a gold ring through the left side of her lower lip ('A bit of a Goth but very pretty' I thought).

I introduced myself and asked her if she went to the college and she replied that she did so I told her that I was studying engineering there too and then asked if I could sit with her and she agreed hesitantly after looking at her friends who were still dancing. I asked what she was studying and she replied in accented English, that I thought was Polish or another eastern European language.

"My name is Ania and I am, I am from Jelcz-Laskowice, Dzuiplina in Poland and studying Art and Design."

"Would you like to dance Ania?"

"I do not dance because I am not big and other girls laugh at me and boys too, treat me like child" she said, looking unhappy.

"It seems a waste to come to a dancing club and not dance when all your friends are doing it, do they laugh at you?" I asked.

"No, they say I should not take notice of others and just dance with them but I embarrassed so just watch."

"I would be honoured if you would dance with me and promise I will not laugh unless you do and maybe it will make your friends happy too" I continued, trying to persuade her.

She looked at the other four girls having fun, looked at me, looked at them again and said in a small voice,

"Okay... but just for one dance" and stood up slowly.

She was small but in perfect proportions at about four feet eight inches tall, a foot shorter than me.

I stood and held out my hand and she took it and I led her to the dancefloor next to her friends who cheered when they saw us coming. They actually opened up their box formation and closed it around us to protect their friend from other people's comments and there we danced. At the end of the song I expected her to want to escape back to the table but she stayed for another one.

Unfortunately the next song was a slower one and she would not do that so she returned to their table and I told her that if she wanted me to stay and talk, I would have to collect my drink from my table and she agreed. My mates started to take the piss about me dancing with a midget but I replied that at least I was dancing with a girl and they weren't, which shut them up as I headed back to the girl's table.

Her friends were another slim but taller blonde, two brunettes and a tall, flaming redhead and they were all talking to Ania and looking at me as I weaved between tables. The blonde pulled up a spare chair for me between herself and Ania but before I sat, I bowed to them and said,

"Good evening ladies, my name is Jamie and I am studying engineering at the same college as you, may I join you?"

They were surprised at my polite request but my mother always told me that it costs nothing to be polite and it might get you a lot further than you would if you weren't.

Ania introduced her friends as Karen and Linda (the brunettes), Rosie (the blonde) and Sarah (the redhead), all of them were studying the same course as her.

"What are your intentions towards Ania?" snapped Sarah, staring hard at me, trying to intimidate or scare me off.

"I thought it odd that she should be left on her own while you all danced so I decided to come and talk to her."

"And you actually persuaded her to get up and dance Jamie, we have been trying to get her to do that for ages" Rosie exclaimed, laughing.

"She is our friend and we try to protect her from the advances of men who would try to take advantage of her" the redhead continued firmly.

"That's what friends are for" I replied, "I would not take advantage of any girl, at any time, my parents brought me up to always try to be a gentleman. I just thought that she might like someone to talk to while she was on her own and see where that led."

"Take no notice of Sarah, Jamie, she just likes to be bossy all the time instead of just when it's necessary" Karen put in and laughed.

"I'm not bossy, bitch!" the girl snapped at her.

"Of course you're not Sarah" Linda said softly, putting her hand on the redhead's knee, "Maybe a little too protective at times though Honey..."

Sarah looked down at the hand, covered it with hers and smiled, which took all the sharpness out of her face.

"But just be careful Mister, we are watching you" she added finally in a normal tone.

"Always" I came back and smiled at Ania who had been a little embarrassed by her friend's outburst.

We danced again a few times with the chaperones and it was pretty late when they decided to go back to the house they were all sharing. Ania had told me that it was a house to have three bedrooms and bathroom upstairs and downstairs, the lounge had been converted into two bedrooms, one of which was vacant at the moment and the dining room was another one.

I told her about my parent's 'buy to rent' flat where I was living but not the address for the same reason they did not tell me theirs. They would not rent out the other bedroom while I was living there, which I thought was nice of them to give me some privacy.

My unsuccessful mates had already left and I decided to walk home as it was only about a mile, which took me a little over fifteen minutes, walking briskly. I lay in bed thinking about the girls and Ania in particular, she was sensitive about her height but I thought 'What would be the difference if she was five feet six and I was a foot taller?'

The college was quite a large one and there were a few different art type courses but between my classes I tracked the girls down and watched them through the window in the door for a couple of minutes. My mates asked how I got on with the girl, they said 'hard luck' but were relieved that I hadn't bedded her because they lucked out too.

I didn't care as I was going to be at the club again on Friday to see if she was there and maybe make some progress with the pretty Polish girl, in spite of her chaperones. If she wasn't there, I could try on Saturday night and if that didn't work, I would try to see her at the college, between classes or at lunch time in the cafeteria.

As it happened they did go to the club on Friday night and I was already there holding their table for them. Ania saw me and waved, Sarah did not look so impressed, Karen and Linda said 'Hi' and Rosie was whispering into Ania's ear and grinning wickedly, while her friend looked shocked and put her hand over her mouth.

"Are you stalking her?" Sarah asked sharply.

"Not at all" I replied, "I like her and would like to get to know her better but if she asks me to leave, I will and not bother her again, it's her choice not yours!" I finished firmly as Ania sat next to me and looked back and forth between the two of us.

"What is problem?" she asked.

"I was just telling Sarah that if you want me to leave, I will"

"Why would I say that, I like you?"

"Well Sarah?" I enquired.

"Okay but behave or else!" she snapped and then ignored me.

Rosie was sitting on the other side of me and when Ania was talking to Linda, she whispered in my ear.

"Ania does like you and so do I but she had a bad experience before she came to this country, she won't say what it was but she is a bit nervous of boys and men."

"Okay" I said quietly and smiled at her, "I'll bear all that in mind, thank you Rosie."

"What are you two whispering about?" Ania asked us.

"She told me that you enjoyed dancing with me last week and would like to do it again so are you ready Ania?"

She looked at Rosie who tried to look innocent but failed and they both burst out laughing, then Ania stood up and I followed her onto the dancefloor, watching her nice little ass all the way. We danced for quite a while and she was much more relaxed than she had been the previous Friday but she would not dance during the slow songs.

Towards the end of the night, I asked her if we could meet for coffee or lunch the next day and maybe do something else later. She suddenly looked nervous, stood up and dragged Rosie a few feet away for a fast and furious conversation and when it ended and Ania came back, I saw Rosie jumping up and down giving me a double 'thumbs up' that almost made me burst out laughing.

"Okay Jamie, I meet you at the coffee shop by the park at eleven tomorrow" she said and smiled.

Rosie sat down and I mouthed 'IOU' to her and she giggled. I had a feeling that Rosie would be interested in going on a date but that would be unfair unless it didn't work out with Ania, I really liked her as well and a threesome with the two of them was going to be a great fantasy to fall asleep by.

I arrived at the café ten minutes early, picked a table and waited. Ania was on time wearing a white t-shirt, cut-off jeans, thigh length, dark blue and grey striped socks and trainers. She smiled and sat down and I asked her what she would like to drink and she replied that she liked hot chocolate, even though the weather was quite warm. I went to the counter and ordered two and carried them back to her.

"What would you like to do today?"

"I don't know, you choose" she replied quietly, looking down.

"Okay Ania, how about we go for a walk in the park, find somewhere nice to have lunch and decide what to do afterwards, while we are eating?"

"Okay Jamie" she said, brightly now that a decision had been made but it had me thinking...

We finished out drinks and stood, I offered my hand and she shyly took it and it felt nice. I led her across the road and into the big park, we followed the tarmac path all the way around which took us an hour as we were walking slowly and talking.

There was a small lake in the middle and we sat on a bench and watched the ducks, squirrels and people around us while we talked about anything and everything. She had been in England studying for just over a year and I asked her if she went back to Poland for the college breaks.

"No, I stay with Rosie and her family" she replied but I could see that there was something upsetting about that or about not going home.

We decided or rather I decided to take her to the cinema for the afternoon, she was still letting me make all the decisions. She held my hand through most of the film which was nice, once outside I asked her if she had enjoyed the movie.

"Yes, thank you..." and she just looked up at me and smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her gently and it seemed to give her permission to hug me so I did the same and we held onto a long kiss. It was nice, not passionate but maybe because it was early days in our relationship and she was obviously very reserved.

I suggested that we go to a restaurant and asked what sort of food she wanted as a test. She stepped back, looked down and just waited.

"We could have Italian, English, Chinese, Indian or something else, what do you fancy" I listed and waited for her to choose but she didn't.

'Curiouser and curiouser' I thought, quoting Charles Dicken's 'Alice' so I tried a different tactic.

"What sort of food do you like besides Polish?" I asked and this got an instant reply.

"I like all of those except Indian, I not like that because it too spicy" she replied.

It was down to me to choose for both of us so I went for Italian, it was early so there was a table free. We ordered food and two glasses of red wine, Ania was asked for I.D before they would bring them.

"I get asked for identification all the time so carry it with me" she said and laughed.

When we had finished we walked slowly back to her shared house holding hands, at the door she looked up at me and I took the initiative and hugged her.

"What about tomorrow Ania?"

"I cannot afford to go to the club more than once a week..."

Maybe we can go for a walk and then have a drink in my favourite bar and have an early night because we have college the next day, how about we meet at five pm" I offered.

"Okay Jamie, we meet by coffee shop" and turned her head to the side and lay it on my chest. The top of her head just fitted under my chin and therefore my swelling cock was about to press into her belly so I bent over and kissed her, sticking my ass out behind me as I didn't want to scare her.

She responded to the kiss with more enthusiasm than on the previous night but suddenly Rosie turned appeared and walked up the path to where we were standing so we separated.

"Watch out you two, Sarah's not far behind, now get out the way because I'm desperate for a pee."

We laughed and separated, while the girl opened the door and dashed up the stairs, we kissed again but heard footsteps getting closer so Ania walked inside and unlocked either the converted lounge or dining room and went inside, giving me a smile as she closed the door.

"Not been taking advantage of Ania, I hope Jamie!" The bitchy redhead snapped as she walked towards the open front door, followed by her entourage of Karen and Linda.

"Not at all Sarah, we had a nice day which included lunch and dinner, she's just gone in" I answered politely and the brunettes following her giggled.

"Huh!" she grunted and walked in heading upstairs, as did the other two, Linda shutting the door and locking it.

I walked home briskly, prepared for bed and lay thinking about Ania and the way she waited for me to instigate everything. 'I must find a way to ask her why she did that at some point' I thought before I went to sleep.

In the morning I had to do some housework, I didn't know if I would be bringing Ania back to the flat any time soon but didn't want her to find it looking like a dump. I got up at nine and did the laundry and washing up, cleaned and tidied my bedroom, bathroom and the lounge/kitchen before lunch.

I relaxed and watched some sport on the TV before showering ready to go out.

I was the first to arrive again but only by a minute, we kissed lightly and headed for the park again carrying our coffees, it was late summer and the weather was hot and sunny so the shade under the trees was welcome. We talked for quite a while and I gave her a piece of paper with my mobile phone number on it and she found a pen and paper in her small shoulder bag and wrote down hers for me.

She said nothing much about her home life apart from the names of her mother and two sisters. Her mother was Nadia, she was thirty eight, small like all the women in her family and had short blonde hair. Amelia was the oldest sister at twenty-one, she had dark blonde hair and a very good suntan. They lived on the edge of a small village which was quite secluded so both her sisters sunbathed naked and had good all over tans.

"I not like to lie in the sun" Ania stated. "Amelia has two tattoos, a small sun on her belly and something on her lower back like a big 'T', I do not know what it is."

I thought it sounded like a 'tramp stamp' but did not comment.

"My other sister is Katarina, she is twenty and has hair that is between Amelia's and Mama's. She has all over tan too and a jewel in her belly, Amelia has almost finished college, Karina has one more year to do."

"Do they have boyfriends?"

"They have friends at college but our father will not permit them to date boys, he says they have to stay clean and pure for marriage, HA!"

I gave her a puzzled look but she wouldn't say more. I talked about my upbringing and schooling in Bath, hoping she would say more but she didn't. I didn't ask her what she wanted to eat as my usual pub also served meals and at about seven-thirty we walked there, I ordered drinks and we sat at a table.

She was I.D'd again as usual, we talked about our college courses, what work they entailed and what we wanted to do when we finished them. We ordered food and I walked her home again but without the interruption from her housemates this time. We cuddled and kissed for around twenty minutes, then a window opened above us and Sarah's sharp voice said,

"Put him down Ania and go to bed, we have all got college tomorrow and he has to walk home yet!" and the window closed again.

"I could get to really dislike her for that snappy attitude" I grumbled.

"She only wants to protect me from getting hurt by anyone" Ania replied, defending her.

"I wish she was more like Rosie, she's a really nice girl."

"Yes... Rosie my best friend, we sleep together sometimes..." and she suddenly realised what she had just owned up to and clapped her hands over her mouth in shock.

I stood there with my mouth open, while she fumbled for her key, opened the door and said "I go!" and closed the door leaving me stunned in the dark.

I was still confused and as I walked home, I re-ran that last part of the conversation through my mind and decided that there were two ways to interpret it. Either they are just good friends and sleep together for friendship... or for friendship and girly fun as in sexy fun, which was much far more interesting.

Chapter 2.

I saw her in the cafeteria at college and asked if I could talk to her. I got the usual glares from Sarah, was ignored by Karen and Linda, got a thumbs-up and a smile from Rosie as she gave Ania a push to come and sit with me. She was obviously nervous so I decided to play it cool and not mention that night.

"Will you be going to the club on Friday Ania?" I asked innocently and she looked at me, expecting something else.

"I-I think so..."

"Wonderful, perhaps you can think of something that we could do on the weekend and I'll do the same and compare notes on Friday, if you would like that?" I said carefully.

She seemed relieved and smiled.

"Okay Jamie, I would like that" she replied and we sat talking occasionally and finished our lunches.

We stood up and she went back to the others and I left to go to my next class, feeling pleased with myself for averting a possible disaster.

I only saw her in passing occasionally during the rest of the week but as promised, the gang was at the club on Friday night. We danced together and once Rosie danced with us but when Linda joined us Ania wasn't so happy about that so we sat down and discussed what to do over the weekend.

On Saturday afternoon, we walked, went to an art gallery and ate pizza in the park before going to the cinema again, holding hands like the last time. Again I walked her home and we kissed but out of sight of the front door in case any of the others saw us and commented. It was nice to just talk quietly and cuddle for a while before she went inside and I was pleased that she was more relaxed with me than on the previous night.

The next week followed in the same way, she was always agreeable to my suggestions but had none of her own, I thought it was time I got to the bottom this mystery On Sunday afternoon when we met in the coffee shop, we carried our drinks to the park and sat on a bench.