Pixie Pt. 04 Ch. 05: Annie

Story Info
Annie and Pixie narrate a sexy tale.
3.1k words
4.74
4.2k
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,317 Followers

After last night's shenanigans in the London office of the Sinn detective agency, I was, not altogether surprisingly, somewhat hungover.

Usually I get Pixie to write up the cases, but as she did not take the lead role in this case I thought the Aussie point of view might be useful. She can write up her bits as we go on, I was, I admit, exhausted, but that was because I had snuck into the student digs of Oli, the sexy Selfridges shoe seller.

I had intended, on leaving the office just a little inebriated, to enjoy a little uncomplicated sex with her before heading home to bed. But when it comes to sex, Oli doesn't do little. For her sex is more a marathon than a sprint, and, over the next few hours, she gave me what could only be described as a guided tour through the lesbian version of the Kama Sutra. It was a perfect multi-orgasmic kaleidoscopic feast of the senses, for both of us.

So, having finally dragged myself from her bed when I heard her say, "I have to sleep Annie, no classes today," I headed home, envious of her student lifestyle, with only enough time to shower and change before it was time for work.

Fortunately, when I presented myself to Miss Sinn in her office, she was, as were my colleagues Pixie and Monica, less than bright eyed and bushy tailed. All of us were, to use an Australian expression that experience had made me familiar with, somewhat dusty.

"Any regrets ladies?" Miss Sinn asked, as Pixie thoughtfully served peppermint tea, the ideal infusion for those who had been as deep as we had into the case of Krug the night before.

"No," said Hoffy, winking at me as she handed me a cup of peppermint tea, "The oysters were divine."

I sniggered, realizing with delight that her flirting last night wasn't just a drunken one off. But, before I could assemble my wits and flirt right back Miss Sinn's office door opened and the same nondescript man who had given me my first case, the return of Her Majesty's Diana Emerald, slipped into the room.

Miss Sinn clearly wasn't surprised to see him and greeted him as warmly as you would expect given the fee she received from him for that case had, by all accounts, been a record for the Number 1 Lesbian Detective Agency.

And as usual, having declined the offer of peppermint tea, he didn't mess around with small talk, and got straight to the point.

"As you know, I am on Her Majesty's Secret Service," he began, only to be interrupted by Hoffy's tart observation, "Shouldn't you look more Moorish, Roger Moorish I mean."

Miss Sinn fixed Hoffy with that gaze that usually meant are you a fucking idiot. And then she murmured something, that I, at least, found unintelligible, to Pixie, "I think you will find that was George Lazenby."

The man, who, from that moment on, we all subsequently called Roger rather than George or indeed Sean, Pierce, or Daniel, indulged us with a moment's silence. And then with a slight smile, he observed, "I assume the favourite Bond film of the Number 1 Lesbian Detective Agency is Octopussy."

Even Miss Sinn joined in with the giggles. Roger it seemed had a very dry sense of humour, which, I was to find out, was shared by his associates.

"Now, more seriously," Roger continued, "I have a case for you."

This time he was interrupted by Miss Hoffman who hated it when clients didn't go through the formal procedures. She couldn't help point out to Roger, "You should have posted your request on our website. It gives us enough time to consider it and whether we will take..."

"I think," said Miss Sinn, cutting across her PA, "That Her Majesty can consider herself exempt from our usual bureaucratic rules."

Roger smiled at Miss Sinn and then glanced at his phone before he added, "My colleague is almost here. I think I will wait for them to join us."

And sure enough, a minute or two later, there was a polite knock on Miss Sinn's office door. And when it opened I was gobsmacked, totally total gobsmacked. I hadn't for a start expected Roger's colleague to be young. Nor female. Nor gorgeous.

And even if I had contemplated that his colleague would be a gorgeous, young woman, I would never ever have expected it to be Oli.

The noise that then startled everyone in the room was the sound of my Royal Dalton china cup slipping from my surprised grasp and smashing on Miss Sinn's floor.

Roger looked thoughtfully at me, as Pixie rushed to clean up, and then he glanced at the look of surprise on Oli's face, and I could see his mind ticking over. And not just his mind working, was Pixie trying to look up my shirt skirt as she swept up? In case it was not my overactive imagination, I parted my legs to give a view up to my thong covered cunt.

Oli may have been just as surprised to see me but she met Roger's gaze without any show of awkwardness, and said, "Deal with it, boss," before turning to me and, with a smirk, adding, "I believe introductions are in order, Annie."

And so, I found myself introducing Oli to Miss Sinn and Hoffy, who politely shook Oli's hand without comment, though there desire to ask was etched on her face.

But Monica surprised me by having no such reservations. She firmly grasped Oli's hand, and said, "I take it from Annie's reaction that you are the Oli whose impressive services go beyond shoes. I thought Annie had overstated how gorgeous you are, but, if anything, she has understated it."

And Oli actually blushed, which was so sweet.

Oli took the seat next to me after Hoffy had swept up the broken cup and whispered, "You working as well as living in Sinn. Figures."

"What about fucking you," I replied, "I thought you were a student with a part time job in the shoe shop."

"As you know I am capable of more than one position..., "Oli said, with a straight face.

I of course dissolved into giggles, remembering the numerous positions we had successfully attempted in bed earlier that morning.

And Oli having established that I wasn't at all cross with her, continued. "Yeah I do this part time as well. The man you call Roger likes to keep associates in universities."

For the moment that was all I learnt about Oli, as both Miss Sinn and Roger had fixed laser like stares on Oli and I, and we felt it appropriate to sit quietly and listen to what Roger had to say about the case.

As my gaze was, as always, too easily distracted by Oli's tits, and as Hoffy is the chronicler of our exploits, I'm going to have her tell what was required of us.

oooooo 00000 ooooooo

Recovering my wits - gosh, had Annie noticed that she was sitting with her legs apart, and was Monica ever going to take her eyes off Oli - I turned my attention to the case.

In the previous three months there had been three cases of what Roger called 'interference' with the 'infrastructure' of Her Majesty's Secret Service.

Even as Mons was making the entirely reasonable point that we were not experts in 'hardware,' though we did 'software' rather well, (which caused Miss Sinn to snort laugh), Roger was explaining that the 'infrastructure' he meant was the secretarial staff. It seemed that rather glamorous blondes had been seducing the secretaries and thereby getting access via them to classified material. The police were, Roger said, useless, they had come to the brilliant conclusion that these blondes were prostitutes working at random. That was why we had the Police, who else could have been that lame?

Oli had met one of the glamorous blondes, and in her habitual manner had, whilst selling her shoes, discovered in the course of an evening, more than the Police had in three months.

All the secretaries concerned had, she found out, been members of s sex site where people went ostensibly to read stories, but in reality to hook up with like-minded perves.

I blushed. I was sure Annie noticed, but then come to think of it I was not the only one with a rush of blood to the cheeks.

Oli had joined this site, and had noticed that the secretaries all had a common friend known as 'Milly the Munki.' A run by the Security Services on the IP address had identified it to an expensive London Hotel. A check on the guests revealed that there was only one long-term resident, Millicent Muncaster. It seemed not an unreasonable assumption that this was, indeed, 'the Munki.' The question was, how best to get in touch with her. This, it seemed was where Oli came in.

In an effort to fit in, Oli had already linked up with a number of women, including Millie. I dont quite know why, but when she heard this, Annie sputtered and said, "Spare me the effort to fit in Oli. You can't resist an available cunt."

"That may be the case," Oli pronounced, "But through my efforts I have discovered something relevant. There are some women there who are very submissive, and I have dominated them, and when under the influence, you can get them to do anything. Millie the Munki uses this to ask them for their deepest and most confidential secret, and some of the fools give her their work password. From there the rest is easy."

Annie was very quiet, Miss Sinn was clearly trying to pretend she knew nothing about the site, and Monica was blushing beetroot red. I hoped I was maintaining more composure.

"So," said Miss Sinn, "how can we help?"

"Well," I said quickly, wanting to foreclose discussions which might prove embarrassing to the Team, "I suggest that Oli keeps Mille occupied online, with Monica, perhaps, and then Annie, Miss Sinn and myself can visit her room. We know where she is, and we can see to her once and for all."

I admitted later that I had made that up on the spot, but as none of the Team wished to dwell on the issue of the site, there was an immediate consensus that this was the way to go.

Roger seemed pleased, and implied there would be a considerable bonus for success.

"Well," said Annie, "I will take my bonus in shoes."

Oli smiled, leaning forward to expose her gorgeous globes.

"I'll be happy to help," she smiled.

"Me too," squeaked Mons.

Oli looked directly at her and licked her lips. Mons blushed most becomingly.

When I told Sarah everything that evening, she laughed, and observed, '"sn't that the one you use darling?"

I blushed and stammered.

And she added, "You might at least have done what I do, and change your name and place of domicile." She told me her name on the site.

"Oh fuck," I stuttered, "no wonder you know ..."

My words stuttered to a halt.

She smiled and added, "Maybe if I click my heels when we are here, darling?"

My cunt gushed.

She told me to stand up and walked round me, clicking her heels.

"Raise your dress, slut," she ordered.

I did.

She grabbed my cunt and pulled me to her.

"Off with them, and the rest of the clothes you little tart."

I did as I was told. I usually did.

She came at least twice as I sucked her cunt. I was not allowed to cum because I was 'naughty.' That gave her a third cum when I responded by licking her arsehole. We slept well that night.

That next evening we convened at Headquarters. Oli was already on line, and so was Monica. I couldn't help smile when I saw Monica's avatar ... I had been right; she was who I thought she was on the site.

Oli and Monica were were engaging 'Millie the Munki' in sexy chat.

A short taxi ride later Miss Sinn, Annie and I were at the hotel. The Reception Desk had been ordered to let us pass, and we had the room next to the one where 'Milly' was based.

"This is interesting,'"Annie told us, looking up from her laptop, "It seems Milly is also chatting to another woman."

She showed me the name. Fuck, it was Sarah's name, and they were having a very depraved conversation about what Sarah would do to Milly. Milly was clearly enjoying herself - and so was Sarah. I should have been furious, but I was actually turned on. I didn't like to ask how Annie had access to Milly's account, but it did allow us to stand Oli and Mons down.

Sarah had told Milly to actually remove her panties and top and masturbate "like the slut you are."

From the audio-visual feed to the next room, it was clear that Milly was doing as she had been told. Her panties were off, her tits out, and her hand busy at her cunt, rubbing furiously and moaning, calling herself a "fucking tart," as Sarah had commanded.

Annie looked at me. "Vivid imagination, your wife," was all she said. But the way she looked at me made me melt. "I have one of those too, if you ever want to engage." She left the question hanging. I nodded.

"Right you two," Angie interrupted. "Time to intervene before the Munki gets her nuts."

You could rely on Miss Sinn to lower the tone - thank goodness.

We had a keycard to Milly's room, so we could go as soon as we were ready. Sarah's unexpected intervention had given us an option we would not otherwise have had. Milly was, it was clear, a 'switch,' that is although she was a Domina, she also had a submissive streak. Miss Sinn could, I was sure, exploit that.

Miss Sinn disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged it was in a tight black latex basque with skimpy panties made of the same material. She was wearing black seamed stockings with a garter-belt. Annie spoke for both of us:

"Be still my beating heart."

"Here," she said to Annie, "take this and come with me."

She handed Annie a whip. Annie smiled at me as she took it. I smiled back. She winked giving the whip a little shake. I kept smiling.

On the sensible precautionary principle, I made sure that our personal protection was taken care of; that PPK had come in useful before, and might with advantage do so now.

I used the keycard to gain access. There, across the room was a brunette with her panties around her knees masturbating with one hand while typing with the other. She was clearly close to orgasm, a process we rudely interrupted.

I am not quite sure what the etiquette should be for masturbation interruptus, or indeed how one would establish it. But the Munki's reaction would not be one I'd recommend.

She swiveled round in her chair, giving us all a grand view of her glistening wet cunt, red and open. Her tits were out, the nipples engorged. She had a look of savage rage on her face. All of this I captured on the phone, as I did the moment Annie's whip struck across her tits. The Munki gasped, but had no time to recover before Annie stuck again. By that time, she had caught sight of the massive girl-cock sticking from Miss Sinn's crotch. On the screen flashed the message: "Hope you enjoy the surprise, bitch!"

Improvising rapidly, I spoke:

"So, Munki girl, we're your present from the deviant one, on your fucking knees and leave that cunt alone. Turn, arse up."

Annie struck again.

Thinking the whole thing a present from her on-line lover, the Munki lapsed into obedient slut mode, her delectable arse up, and her head low down.

"Miss Sinn is IN!" Angie growled.

Annie administered two more sharp strikes to the Munki's arse, which made her groan.

As Miss Sinn's bulbous girl-cock pressed against her wet cunt, the Munki cried out.

Not one to miss an opportunity, Annie lay down in front of the Munki and, lowering her red panties, demanded that the "bitch," suck her cunt. As Angie pressed into the Munki, it pushed her into Annie's wet cunt, making the latter moan. I was transfixed. Gosh, I thought, I wished I was eating her out.

While they established their rhythm, I got onto the computer and downloaded as much information as I could. Then I watched as Angie fucked the arse off the Munki, who was eating Annie hungrily.

Turning to the computer, I typed into the chatroom box:

"Pixieslut here darling, I didn't know you were into this?"

"No, but I knew you were. If you are not careful I'll make you rub your cunt you slut," Sarah typed back. I logged off fast.

The erotic tableau before me was quite arousing enough, without Sarah threatening to make me obey her.

Miss Sinn's ten-inch girl-cock was glistening with Munki juice as she slammed into Milly's arse, taking her plugged cunt harder, faster and deeper. The Munki would have been moaning loudly, were it not for the fact that her face was buried in Annie's cunt. I could not take my eyes off her; she blew me a kiss. Be still my beating heart, I thought.

Annie came, loudly and with tremendous gush of girl goo. The Munki came at the same time. Angie joined them. I felt distinctly over-dressed and under-employed; but someone had to download her data. I was squeezing my thighs, but wanted to be squeezing Annie's.

Annie pulled away, letting the Munki collapse. Being the kind soul I am, I nipped in to hand Annie her panties.

"Sniff them first, Pixie," she smiled, semi-ordering me. I sniffed. She smelt delightful, and I longed to taste the source, but handed them back so she could wear them.

By that time Miss Sinn had the Munki licking her girl-cock clean.

She looked like the cat who had got the cream.

Sarah's intervention had changed the nature of the game. It allowed us to exploit the site in precisely the way the Munki was doing.

"Now," I said to her as she sucked, "you are going to be our real-life slut, understand Munki-girl?"

She nodded, as Angie withdrew the cock.

"So," I said, "there will be some new rules here, Munki."

"Yes Miss," she replied.

I smiled.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,317 Followers