Pizza

Story Info
Delivering the pizza he witnessed a spanking.
3.5k words
4.31
16.6k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers

I'm Norman, more commonly known as Norm. I deliver pizza to make extra money. It's easy to do and can pay reasonably well. I use a motor-scooter to get around. It's quick and really economical. The pizza boxes strap onto the carry rack of the bike and I buzz around quite happily.

You meet some odd people when you're delivering. I actually enjoy some of the situations I run into as if the people are embarrassed enough they'll tip you extra to forget what you saw.

This particular run I was dropping off a pizza at a nice looking house. I rang the bell but either they didn't hear or the bell just didn't work. I could hear noises and an excited voice so I knew someone was home. (I know what you're thinking but no, it did not sound as if I was interrupting a sex session. The noises were wrong.)

Seeing the bell hadn't been answered I knocked firmly on the door. I wasn't trying to open it but it just swung open anyway. I guess it couldn't have been closed properly.

Anyway, when the door swung open I had a view of the front room. Sitting on the couch facing the door was a man in his thirties. He was fully dressed. Lying across his lap was a young woman about my own age, which is eighteen. She was totally naked. It was pretty obvious that he was in the act of spanking her.

He looked rather embarrassed. She looked totally amused, giggling as she looked at me.

"Ah, pizza," I said.

"Can you put it on the coffee table, please?" the girl said, indicating the table.

"Ah, right," I mumbled, walking in and putting the pizza and bottle of drink on the table. I managed to mutter something about paying for it, knowing my face was quite red.

"Well, don't look at me," said the girl with a giggle. "As you can see I haven't got a cent on me. Grant, why don't you pay the man?"

If Grant was going to pay me then she'd have to get off his lap which meant that she'd be standing in front of me, naked. I suspected that she wouldn't want to do that so I was determinedly looking anywhere but at her.

"Oh, don't be such a prude," she said with a giggle. "I'm sure you've seen skin before. Come on Grant, pay the man and don't forget a nice tip."

Grant jumped to his feet and grabbed for his wallet. He fished out a fifty and handed it to me, talking rapidly to the girl the entire time.

"Um, listen, I have to be going, Jenny," he gabbled. "I just remembered something I have to do. Tell your father I'm sorry I missed him."

With that he was gone, banging the front door behind him. Jenny was almost killing herself trying not to laugh.

"A friend of my father," she said. "Dad's not home and I was stirring him up, being cheeky. He threatened to spank me if I didn't behave. I told him he wouldn't have the nerve and left the room for a moment. As soon as I was out of the room I stripped off and then came back in. Geez, you should have seen his face. He turned purple and started spluttering. I thought you said you'd spank me, I told him, and he grabbed me and was starting to do so when you came in. He won't dare say a word about this. It's hilarious."

"You took a bit of a chance," I pointed out, acutely conscious that she was still naked. "He could have raped you instead of spanking you."

"Or as well as," she pointed out. "I was wondering if he'd have the nerve to. It would have been an interesting experience but I doubt he'd have gone that far. He wouldn't have the nerve."

"Are you of an age to be rape worthy?" I asked.

"If you're asking if I'm eighteen the answer is yes. Why? Are you thinking of filling in for him?"

"I'm certainly considering it," I told her. "You're deliberately flaunting yourself, teasing me. A spanking would be a fair return."

"I might permit that. You wouldn't be allowed to have sex with me though."

"If you say so," I said, neither agreeing nor disagreeing.

I stood there admiring her figure and she blushed slightly.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well let's have a slice of pizza or two before it goes cold while I contemplate my future activities."

"OK. Just wait while I put something on."

"No. I prefer you dressed the way you are. Are you losing your nerve, perhaps?"

She tossed an enigmatic look my way and settled onto the floor next to the coffee table. I joined her and gave her my name. I already knew her name was Jenny as Grant had called her that. We dined on pizza, and chatted, just feeling each other out. Finally the pizza was finished and I rose to my feet, holding out a hand to help her up.

"Come along," I said, moving towards the couch.

She was blushing slightly and already slightly aroused, whether she knew it or not. I sat on the couch and now it was my lap that had a naked young lady draped over it.

"This is a spanking only," she reminded me and I smiled.

"My, you do have quaint ideas, don't you," I observed.

Grant certainly hadn't had much chance to get a spanking going because her bottom was still white. A firm spank to one cheek left a nice red handprint, accompanied by a loud yelp.

"Hey, that hurt," Jenny protested, her hands darting behind her to protect her bottom.

"A spanking is supposed to hurt," I pointed out. "It's a punishment, after all."

I pushed her hands away and delivered another couple of spanks and then her hands were back.

"This won't do," I said. "You obviously need something to distract your hands and stop them getting in the way. Here. Hold this."

I'd taken the time to undo my trousers and my erection was out, waving gently in the air. I took one of her hands and wrapped it around my cock, and it held onto me very firmly.

A couple of spanks went by and during that time she twigged to just what she was holding. I don't know what she thought it was at first but she certainly knew now. She gave a horrified gasp and snatched her hand away.

"No," I said firmly. "Take hold of it again. Think of it this way -- at least you know where it is."

She was mumbling some sort of protest but her hand also closed around me again. Her hand started drifting up and down the length of me, apparently trying to measure me for size. I continued to give her the spanking she wanted, finding she would give a convulsive squeeze of my cock every time my hand landed on her bottom.

It was becoming time to wind up this spanking and continue with another sort of misadventure.

- - - -

I'd been home alone and I'd ordered a pizza for dinner. The day was warm and I was lightly dressed in shorts and t-shirt. I was just bumming around the house, waiting for my pizza, when the doorbell rang and I bounced over to answer it. It wasn't the pizza; just Grant looking to speak to my father about something.

I politely invited him in and he promptly got on my case. I was improperly dressed to be inviting people into the house. Had I no modesty? I was taking foolish chances. I swear that Grant gets off on giving lectures, no matter how unappreciated they are.

I was, um, somewhat flippant, in my comments and the more I was flippant the more he read the riot act. He finally told me that I deserved a spanking and that I'd probably get one one of these days.

"Hold that thought," I said snarkily, and stepped out of the room.

Ten seconds was all it took to shed t-shirt, shorts, and panties. Ten seconds, if that. I stepped back into the front room, smiling, and Grant's face turned purple. For a moment I thought he'd have a heart attack.

"You were saying something about a spanking," I said, defying him to carry through on his threat.

Jeez, he was furious. He grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the couch. Sitting down he pulled me across his lap, bum up.

"Let's see you laugh this off," he snapped, and his hand came down in a spank.

It wasn't exactly a hard spank. I've slapped myself harder slapping at a mosquito. Still it was a spank so I reacted accordingly.

"No, don't," I wailed. "Stop. That hurts. You can't do this."

(Note. It's hard to scream and wail when you're trying to stifle hysterical laughter. I don't think the poor man had the faintest idea of how to spank someone.)

"Be quiet," he snapped in reply. "This serves you right."

He managed to deliver a few more gentle pats on my bottom while I continued to protest. In case you're wondering if I was fearful of Grant going over-board and really spanking me or even contemplating raping me I wasn't. Not in a million years would Grant do that. He was too much the staid, honest, gentleman.

After about the third 'spank' I heard the doorbell and I tried to tell Grant, but he ignored me. Then came a knock on the door which, apparently, hadn't been closed properly, and the door swung open revealing all to the pizza delivery boy.

"Pizza," he said, and boy, was he blushing.

"Just put it on the coffee table, please," I told him and he came in and did so.

Still blushing he mumbled something about paying for it.

"Don't look at me," I told him (which he was determinedly not doing). "You can see I haven't anything on me. Grant, pay the man."

That's the point where Grant sprang into action, leaping to his feet. It took some quick work on my part to avoid being spilled to the floor. He snatched out his wallet, gave the delivery boy a fifty, and bolted, telling me to tell my father that he'd called around.

Damn, but I was nearly dying from bottling up my laughter.

"A friend of my father's," I told him, going on to explain what had happened.

"Weren't you scared of being raped?" he asked and I just gave him a look.

"By Grant? No way would that happen."

"Are you of an age to be raped?" he asked, sounding amused.

"If you're asking if I'm eighteen, then yes, I am. Why? Are you thinking of filling in for him?"

"Considering it," he said, smiling. "After all, you're deliberately flaunting yourself, teasing me. A spanking would be a fair return."

"I might permit that. You wouldn't be allowed to have sex with me though."

"If you say so," he said, agreeing in an amiable voice.

He was looking me over and I found myself rather conscious of that fact, blushing slightly.

"Well?" I challenged, to see what he'd do.

"Let's have a slice of pizza or two before it goes cold while I contemplate my future activities."

"OK. Just wait while I put something on."

"No," he said. "I prefer you dressed the way you are. Losing your nerve?"

I scornfully ignored that comment, settling onto the floor next to the coffee table. He joined me and we ate the pizza and chatted, just feeling each other out. Finally the pizza was finished and he rose to his feet, holding out a hand.

"Come along," he said, moving towards the couch and bringing me with him.

I found myself blushing and feeling strange. This was nothing like the way I felt when Grant was going to spank me. He sat down and for the second time that night I found myself draped over a man's lap.

"Remember, this is only going to be a spanking," I reminded him.

"My, you do have quaintest ideas, don't you," he said, and I could hear laughter in his voice. Just what did he mean by that comment? I didn't have time to contemplate on it because his hand came down on my bottom and there was a world of difference between Grant's nervous spank and this one.

"Hey, that hurt," I wailed, my hands darting behind me to protect my bottom.

"A spanking is supposed to hurt," he pointed out. "It's a punishment, after all."

He pushed my hands away and delivered another couple of spanks and yes, they hurt. I tried to cover my bottom again.

"Perhaps you need a distraction," he said. "Hold this."

He pressed my hand against something and I automatically closed my hand around it. He gave me another couple of spanks but during that time I caught on to what I was holding. He'd pressed my hand against his erection and I was holding it. I mean, I was. I was holding a man's I erection. I couldn't believe it. I very hurriedly snatched my hand away.

He wasn't prepared to accept that, it turned out.

"No," he told me, wrapping my hand around it again. Just think, if you're holding it you know where it is."

I tried to protest but he was rather insistent so I sort of took hold of him again. Curiosity reared its head and I started moving my hand over his cock, trying to get a proper feel for it. It was the first time I'd help a man's cock and I was curious. He continued to spank me, the swine, and I found myself giving his cock a squeeze every time he spanked, hoping it hurt.

I completely missed the point where he stopped spanking me and started doing other things. I was, to put it mildly, shocked when I realised that he was rubbing my pussy. Rubbing it quite firmly, too, and making me feel most peculiar.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I demanded.

"Well, now that the spanking is over I'm giving you a bit of therapeutic massaging to help you relax," he told me.

"What?"

He sighed and explained.

"After a young lady has been spanked she might find herself quite wound up and excited. A little bit of therapeutic massaging will help to calm you down at this stage."

What he said sounded reasonable and I was prepared to accept it as truth. After all, what would I know, never having been in this situation before? Then I wondered how often he'd been in this sort of situation.

"Have you spanked many girls?" I demanded.

"Let me see, including you that would make one spanking," he said.

At the same time he told me that I felt his fingers trespassing where they certainly should not go.

"You liar," I yelled at him. "Let go of me."

He laughed and eased me off his lap and down onto the floor. Whether it was deliberate or not I found myself on all fours, facing away from him. In hindsight I was a hundred percent sure that it was deliberate.

He slid onto the floor behind me, his hand resting on my back. I was going to scramble to my feet when I felt him touching me intimately again. Before I could say anything I felt something trying to push between my lips. Try, nothing. It was pushing past my lips and into me.

My brain exploded, trying to come to terms with what was happening. A little voice was yelling, telling me that I should have continued to hold onto his cock so I knew where it was. It didn't matter now as I most certainly knew where it was.

"Hey, what? What are you doing? I said no sex."

"Yes, I know. I heard you. Um, you might recall that I didn't agree."

He had agreed, I thought, incensed, and then I had second thoughts. Well, not in so many words, come to think of it. That was just how I interpreted what he said.

That was the point I'd reached when I felt a sharp stab of pain, fading away even as it registered. My virginity! I'd just lost it. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"This isn't happening," I gasped out, and he laughed and pressed further into me.

"Don't worry about it," he told me. "You'll find this is just the first of many occurrences. Relax and go with the flow."

Apparently the flow consisted of him pushing even further into me while at the same time his arms went around me as he took hold of my breasts. Another firm thrust and he was fully inside me. That cock I'd been holding had felt large. Now that it was in me it felt even larger.

I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. What was worse was that I'd done it to myself. Teasing Grant was one thing. He wouldn't have dared to do more than mildly spank me and he'd have been shitting himself the entire time. Leading Norm on had just been stupid. I should have ushered him out the door right behind Grant but I'd been feeling excited and let myself get carried away. This was the result.

Again, I'd been feeling even more excited while Norm was spanking me but hadn't thought it through. That was pretty obvious now. How was I feeling now that I was on the floor with his cock inside me? Most peculiar. It didn't hurt at all, apart from that momentary pang as he first entered me, but now that peculiar feeling was growing.

I liked it. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to seeing I didn't want him to do this, but I did. He was starting to move inside me and I could feel his cock sliding back and forth, every movement seeming to send funny little ripples of feeling through me. At the same time he was playing with my breasts, stroking them and teasing my nipples, and that was also causing little frissons of pleasure.

"You're doing just fine," he whispered in my ear. "Why don't you try moving with me? You'll find that it just gets better."

Quite frankly if it started feeling any better I don't think that I could handle it. Notwithstanding that I did as he suggested, trying to move with him. Our movements were a bit jerky at first but then we were moving in unison and, oh god, I couldn't stand it.

I was gasping and making little moaning noises as he thrust into me, each thrust building on the one before, bringing my awareness of what he was doing to me to greater heights. He kept on going. Where he'd initially been moving fairly slowly while I adjusted he was now moving a lot faster, his cock banging in, driving in hard, with me trying my hardest not to start screaming with eagerness.

"Time to relax and let it go," he told me and I was all what the hell?

The 'what the hell' was answered when he started battering my pussy at a much faster pace. All I could do was accept what was happening and then I seemed to just explode inside. Now I did scream, the climax he'd forced upon me just sweeping through me, tearing me loose from everyday life and tossing me to a world of bliss.

Afterwards I didn't have the faintest idea on what I should say to him. Had that been rape or not? I sort of thought that it had been but I didn't want to say so. I finished up saying nothing, just getting up and sitting on the couch and watching him. He said something or other and I just nodded, not really listening. Truthfully I was feeling a warm glow inside that was making me completely lethargic and I didn't want to move.

He gathered his things and left and I just stayed right where I was. I didn't even bother to get dressed as my father wouldn't be home until the next day.

- - - -

We had quite an interesting time after the spanking. Jenny was a little reluctant to start with but got past that with some alacrity. She proved to be an enthusiastic partner, unschooled but eager.

Afterwards she appeared to lose her tongue, just slumping onto the couch and looking at me.

"Will your father be home later?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Uh-huh. In that case will it be all right if I come back to see you when my shift finishes?"

This time she nodded, much to my satisfaction. I only had an hour or so and I'd be off work, unless the manager wanted me to work longer having gone missing for an hour. It would be interesting to see how things progressed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,487 Followers