Pizza Dare Gone BAD

Story Info
A timid woman tries the pizza delivery dare.
5.1k words
4.56
46.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm doing this!!" I say out loud even if there's no one else in my apartment. My excitement is higher than it has been in a long time. Plus, my excitement feels different. It feels, I don't know, new. I guess that makes sense as I've never done anything like this before.

My name is Marina and I'm 26. I'm what you could call a "good girl." I've never done anything over the top, you know? No going to raves while high on X, or going to an orgy, or even having drunk sex with my best male or female friend. In a way I guess I'm a nerd, but overall I would just say that I'm normal. I went to school, got a degree and now live alone in my nice apartment while I try to figure what to do in this life. Not even dating anyone at the moment.

About 4 months ago, I was on Reddit when I discovered some...interesting...subreddits. Ones of a sexual focus. Sure, it was mostly people posting the same 5 or 6 pics or videos each month, but I found the community to be interesting. After replying to a few comments, I did become friends with a few, which led me to new forums and more. It was a new world for me.

Now, to be honest, I've always wanted to do something crazy you know? Ever since I learned about sex. Well, I should clarify that I want to do something that "I" call crazy. Like to streak through a park late at night, or go clubbing with no underwear, or flash my boobs to someone far away, you know something like that. So, no robbing people or big amounts of pain or anything like that. That's far too crazy for me.

About a month ago, I caught on to something that has been going on for a while, which I'm a bit late to (big surprise). That's the "Pizza Delivery Challenge," or aka the pizza delivery towel drop. Where you answer the door of your delivered pizza in just a towel as if you got out of the shower, and then, you know, the towel drops and they see everything while you apologize.

I've seen dozens of these videos and it looks so exciting. The driver is normally very embarrassed as is the subject, to which they try not to notice or give words of comfort. I mean, they have to know about the dare, so it can't be that big of a shock. Only in a few of the videos, the driver and subject start to have sex, but I'm positive this is something that is planned out and is not random. The best one I saw was a female driver that basically jumped on the naked girl.

And that's why I'm currently wearing nothing but a towel, as I just got out of the shower 5 minutes ago. Yep. I'm doing it. I'm really going to do it. I still can't believe it. I'm finally doing something crazy.

I'm going to let my towel drop in front of another. I had come up with an idea of maybe stepping outside to get the pizza, where I close the door behind me and the towel "accidentally" catches in the door and comes off. Or that when I go to grab the pizza the towel drops, and with both hands in use, I can't cover up at once. But in the end, I figure I'll just have to wing it. Otherwise it might seem to planned.

Now, I am aware that this is dangerous. There were a few horror stories of girls getting sexually molested or even raped doing this. I'm sure it's happened, but in most of what I saw, I wonder if the stories are true or if the girls in question provoked it to happen. The stories I read about that happened always make the event seem hot and sexy instead of being the horrible thing it is. Then again, it could be me reading it like that too. I have looked into CNC and whatnot, but always end up feeling so guilty that I stop. For something like that to happen to someone that didn't want it, it's truly despicable and horrible.

The knocking on my door seems to echo around my apartment like a ghost. It makes my heart sink as well as start to pound excitedly. Oh me, oh my. It's time. It's really time to do this. Time to show a stranger my boobies and my downstairs lady part.

I'm not sure why, but I open up the towel to look at my naked body. I wish I could say I was one of those fit girls that I see at the gym, you know the type, that are there everyday for 2 or more hours, but I'm not. I'm not chubby but I'm not fit. I just sort of am average. My abs aren't hard but there's no ponch or gut or anything. I will say my boobs are looking really good today. Some days they don't look good, but today they really do. They see even bigger and plumper than the DD cup that I am.

I quickly tuck my towel back and walk nervously to the front door. A part of me does wonder if I am walking a bit funny as I did have about a half of bottle of wine, but that's the only way I could convince myself to do this. You have to understand, this is truly crazy for me. For others it may be a normal night, but it's an extreme event for me.

Thankfully my hair is still wet and there are droplets on my mocha-colored skin, so it does look like I came out of the shower. If I was completely dry, anyone could have put together that it is fake. But at least I can make it seem questionable.

With a deep breath I unlock and open the door with one arm holding the top of the towel that's under my arms. The door opens, letting in the cool night air, where the delivery driver is standing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. The site said it would be at least 40 minutes, I didn't know you would get here this fast," I lie to the driver. I wanted to make it seem as real as possible, even if it isn't. Then I see the driver and I stop. It's such a shock that my smile fades.

The man that looks down at me doesn't look amused. He's at least a foot taller than I am, and I stand at 5'6". His face seems to be hidden in shadow even if my porch light is on. I can tell he has dark hair and olive skin, but his face is in shadow almost like it's a magical occurrence. The guy wears the standard pizza delivery outfit, but unlike others, it doesn't look right on him. Like instead of a work outfit, it's a Halloween costume. Overall the guy scares me as he looks more like a horror movie villain instead of a pizza delivery man.

My blood runs cold as the man says nothing to me, but holds the pizza box for me to take. I attempt to look up at him and smile, but he has a stern look that chases away any excitement I might have had. This wasn't how I pictured this going.

The man then pushes the pizza box slowly against my chest, indicating that I should take it. Like he wants me to take it so he can leave. In response I take hold of it, getting a feeling I don't want to make this man upset. This is the sort of man that you believe has killed people and probably enjoyed it. Since the pizza and the tip are already paid for, I casually take a step backward towards my front door.

"O-Ok, well, thank you," I tell the man, wanting to get inside and lock the door behind me. Hell, I may spend the night at a motel just in case he decides to come back and murder me. I don't turn my back to the guy, and I'm not sure why. I don't think he's going to attack me or anything if I can't see him, it's just I really don't feel comfortable around him at all.

"Oh shit," I say when I feel it, and by that point, it's too late. The edge of my towel which is tucked into my left side, gets hooked on the door jam. You know the metal piece on the wall that the bolt slides into? The towel hooks to it, and I've already stepped back too far before I can stop what happens.

My towel falls. It gets pulled by the door jam and just slides right off me, leaving me completely naked while holding my pizza in front of this creepy, large man. When it happens, I feel my face become as hot as the pizza seems to be. And from that, I try to use the pizza box to cover my naked self, no longer caring about the shape of the pizza.

The man looks at me, then his eyes dart down to see my nakedness. His expression doesn't change at all. He looked serious and stern before, and now that he sees naked me, he is still serious and stern. There's no smile or even enjoyment at what he sees.

He steps forward. My eyes widen at this, as he keeps moving forward. In sheer rection, I move backward into my apartment, leaving my towel completely outside as he enters. Now the man is INSIDE my apartment. He's INSIDE my house!

Now past the door frame, he shuts the front door behind him all while looking at me. Only now he looks upset. It's a small change, but I can see there is anger in his face. He's pissed at me.

His large hand grabs the pizza box and yanks it out of my grip. This makes me yelp as I was holding the box hard too, not wanting to give it up. But like taking candy from a baby he rips it out of my hands and tosses it on my couch leaving me completely naked.

"You wanted to be naked so be fucking naked you whore. Get your fucking hands up!" The man growls angrily. His voice barely sounds human as it is so low and filled with bass. It's like listening to a villain in a children's cartoon.

My hands shoot up at once, making it seem like he has a gun or other weapon. Yet as I do this, my brain tells me to scream for help or at the very least tell him to get the fuck out of my apartment. But I can't. My mouth is dry and my body shivers from fear. At this point of my life, I'm going to do whatever he wants so I don't die.

Naked inside my own apartment, my hands are raised so this crazy pizza delivery man can see all of me. From my naked jiggly boobs to my shaved womanhood. Only he doesn't look at any of my naked body. No. He looks me right in the eyes, where those dark eyes of his bore into my soul.

"Is this what you wanted? Huh you whore? To show your tits and cunt to some stranger?" He growls in that sinister and upset tone. This catches me off guard as it wasn't what I was expecting at all. So much so that I don't even know how to respond.

"I-no, I....I-I-I..." I stammer out as I try to say something but I can't. I mean, I was going to do the dare, but not when I saw him. I really did mean for it to happen either. I wasn't trying to do it, and it just happened. It was truly an accident.

"Tell me what a whore you are. That you are whore wanting to show your dirty tits and pussy," the man demands, and his voice comes out loud enough to make me jerk as it's right in my face.

"I'm a whore for showing you my tits and pussy," I tell him at once, fearing for my safety if I don't. There isn't even a second pause between him telling me and me saying it. Again, I'm going to do whatever he wants to not die.

The guy still doesn't look down from my eyes, but keep staring as if reading my thoughts. There's no smile or recognition of that I did as he wanted. If anything, he looks even more upset that I'm doing as he wants. It makes time seem to slow down as I can't believe this is happening. That this strange crazy man is in my apartment and doing this to me.

"You don't seem to feel as stupid as you look. So shake your slut titties hard and say it again," he scolds, much like a father to his daughter. I keep looking back at him, but this time I'm not sure what to do. Did he really say what I think he said? Why? Why would he want me to do that? It doesn't make sense.

"I'm a whore for showing you my tits and pussy!" I tell him, but this time I shake my shoulders hard to make my breasts jiggle and bounce all over. They bounce rather painfully as I roll my shoulders extremely hard, maybe because they aren't used to moving like this. But I keep bouncing them as he looks at me.

My face does burn red at this as I do feel stupid. Extremely stupid. I feel exposed and vulnerable in a new way, as if this guy is judging my body and my mind by this one incident. It makes me feel dirty in a strange way, to which I like it and I hate it. It's extremely strange and I'm not sure how to feel. In a way, I do feel like a whore, even if I know I'm not.

"Turn around and bend over the couch, whore," the man then orders. Unlike before, I don't move right away. This is the first time I realize that this is, well, going to get sexual. That this man is most likely going to rape me. I'm about to be raped.

But looking at him, I don't see much of a choice. I could run, if I get enough courage, but have a feeling he could burst through any door or wall if he chased me. I guess I could try and run outside, but that's sort of like running from the frying pan into the fire. Who knows what weirdos are out at this time and what they will do to a naked and scared girl.

Humiliated and feeling pathetic, I turn around from him. Taking a couple of steps, I do start to bend over my own couch some. Not a lot, but some. It's enough that I feel my boobs dangling.

SLAP! He open hand slaps my ass, HARD. I cry out in pain at this, my eyes wide as my hands move behind me. Dear me, that hurt! He hit as hard as he could, leaving his damn handprint on my ass. Never has anyone hit my ass like that before.

Growling, he grabs my hands and yanks them out of the way of my bare ass, to which he slaps the other cheek, making me cry out again as he hits so hard. Again, I try to put my hands behind me to protect myself, but he grabs and yanks them out of the way.

"If you want me to rip them off, keep doing that," he finally threatens, to which I remove my hands and put them on the couch's arm. At this he pushes on my back to force me to bend over as much as I can on the couch, making me to really feel like a whore as I know he can see both holes as he bends me over.

"Now say you are a whore," he orders and slaps my ass again. I swear he's trying to make sure each hit is worse than the previous. Tears are already flowing as the stinging and throbbing is worse than I've ever felt.

"I'm a whore!" I cry out, to which he slaps my ass again. It's only now that I realize that he's spanking me. That these are spanks of punishment, to which he's doing it because he saw my naked body. And after each one, I cry out that I'm a whore just as he wants. It doesn't take long before I really do start to feel like a dirty whore that in part deserves this. And he keeps spanking like a machine, making me cry out each time and then call myself a whore.

It doesn't take too much longer before my ass radiates heat from all the spanking. It throbs and pulses, making me think it must be swollen horribly, not to mention red. In a way, it hurts so bad that it's gone numb. I won't be able to sit down for a month.

Crying, the man reaches and grabs my left arm and pulls it behind me. Then he grabs the right. My hands are put behind my back together, as if he's about to tie them. He doesn't, but he does hold them in one of his hands. It's so intimidating how he can easily hold both of my wrists in just one hand.

"W-Wait...p-p-p-please," I beg as he uses his massive foot to spread my right leg. He pushes it all the way past the front of the couch. Then he spreads my left leg, making me spread my legs so wide it hurts.

It's pretty clear what he's about to do, and there's nothing I can really do to stop it. And what's worse...is I sort of feel like I deserve it. Almost like I want it. That I am a dirty whore, and this is what dirty whore's get...and want. That this is what happens to dirty whores.

Now I hear him undoing his pants with his free hand. Then the zipper goes down. Finally. the unmistakable sound of him pulling his pants/underwear down. I swear I can hear the sound of his cock popping out.

With a grunt he pushes down on my back with the hand holding my hands. I bend over even more, so my face ends up in a cushion. He presses hard too, making it feel like a couple of sandbags or something are on my back, making sure I won't be able to stand at all.

"Noooooo," I beg as I feel him line up his hard member right at my opening. I even struggle at this by trying to move, but get another hard slap on my already sore ass to make me stop. After this I stop moving and let him place his cock where he wants.

"This is what you wanted, so don't act like it isn't," he grunts and starts to insert his cock inside me. He goes slow on purpose, making me feel every inch of his large, hard and bumpy cock as it enters me. I groan and whimper as he feels too large for me to take. I have a feeling that he really isn't, but his aura, attitude and confidence makes him feel like he has the largest cock on the planet.

"It's too much, please!" I beg in a high pitch voice as he keeps going, making it feel like his cock is going into my stomach. This just gets me another hard slap on my ass.

Finally, his body presses against mine, showing he's gone all the way he can inside of me. Now he stays like this, making me feel his member push apart my pussy walls in the worse way while it feels like his cock may come out of my mouth. His cock presses against my pussy in the worst way because despite everything, I've never felt so aroused or been this wet.

"Say it. SAY IT," the man says as he grabs my hair and keeps his hard member in my private and precious place. I've had sex plenty of times, so I am very familiar with the feeling of a cock inside me, but this time is different. Other times the feeling was flirty and sexy, but this time it feels dominating. Like this is his way of making me feel and know that he is in charge of me always. That I'm nothing. That he owns my pussy and I'm just a toy.

"I'm a whore," I tell him, knowing what he wants to hear. At this he pulls back, making me feel his member press against my walls in a violating yet blissful manner. He then thrusts hard, making me cry out in pain and shock as he's so rough and mean. He then pulls back slowly again, only to thrust hard to make me cry out.

He does this for several minutes. I know it can't be pleasurable for him as he goes so slow that it can't be enjoyable for him, but damn it, it feels amazing for me. I've never been treated like this and didn't even know such emotions existed. I really feel humiliated and pathetic, but it blends with sexual feelings that move all over my body. My body feels alive for the first time ever.

My cries when he thrusts become moans as I cannot help it. Being held down so tight, being pressed against my own couch, hell, just being naked in front of a strange man...it's overpowering. It makes me feel like there's more to life than what I knew. That there's more to sex than I thought possible.

The man know starts to go faster. He presses my hips against the arm of the couch hard and keeps me there as he rams into me, his cock pounding my pussy. At this, I can't help but moan and moan loud. With each thrust, I moan like a whore as the intense sexual feeling overwhelms me as he owns my pussy. And I want him to own it.

He gets faster and faster, harder and harder. It reaches a point that he's going so hard in ramming me that I think he may hurt me. I can't see it, but I can hear him forcing the couch INTO the wall as he slams into me so hard he moves it. It's almost like he's trying to compress my body like a trash compactor.

"Say it," he grunts as he fucks me, not even out of breath after all that he's done. Now he's steadily fucking me. I and every apartment next to me can hear the WHAM, WHAM, WHAM sounds as he fucks me harder than two cars crashing in an accident. And oh, my pussy is exploding in arousal.

"I'm a whore, I'm a whore, I'm a whore," I repeat over and over with each and every thrust. My words start soft and low as they are moans but quickly become screams of pleasure. Soon everyone in the apartment complex must be able to hear me calling myself a whore. Everyone on the planet will hear me soon enough.

It doesn't take long before I feel the orgasm building. Only this time instead of a polite and powerful orgasm like normal, it feels like it's going to be overwhelming and intense. It's the first time that I get scared of cumming as it might be too much for me to take. It is the first time ever I'm scared of an orgasm.

And then it hits me. Waves of pleasure move over me, making it feel like a truly physical feeling. Like the man has a sci-fi gun pointed at me that fires pleasure waves like sonic waves or something. My body tries to buck and squirm, but he holds me down so I can't move. I do scream my moans of pleasure, to which anyone can tell I'm cumming. If that wasn't enough, I actually start to yell how I'm cumming.

12