Pizza, TV Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I can imagine."

"Well we do offer a surgery to extend the penis length, but I'm afraid you don't quite measure up to the minimum requirements for that option. Due to your lack of size it would be useless."

A giggle from Miss, and the notepad is in front of me again...

"Useless like my tiny penis."

A slight giggle on the other end of the phone which hurt

"Yes...well would you like me to explain the prosthetic penises and how they work?"

Miss puts the notepad in front of me, I am shocked...

"How would they work if worn with a," I take a deep breath, "with a permanent chastity device?"

"Oh you wear a chastity device all the time, is that necessary and how were you able to find such a small...I mean suitable device."

I can see tears of laughter in Miss' eyes as the notepad it put in front of me.

"It had to be custom made, they did double check the measurements several times, as they had never made one that small."

I swear I could also sense I smirk through the telephone...

"I can imagine they did. Anyway, I'm sure the prosthetic penis would fit over a chastity device, especially one which is so small. Our typical customer for these devices, despite being on the small side, are considerably bigger than you. So I don't think a tiny chastity device will make a difference."

It was hard to tell if she was teasing me as her tone was so professional, but her words stung, she continued...

"And it might be for the better. Usually the penis is inside the prosthetic, so it does get stimulated during intercourse, but because you are so...tiny, I don't think that would be an option. Anyway if you are interested I would suggest the smallest prosthetic we have. I know most men want the biggest one they can get, but buying a ferrari if all you have ever owned is a mini, is not advisable."

I am crushed at her words. I can't even have a large artificial penis. Miss is writing and choking back the laughter, the notepad is put in front of me again and I start reading.

"Actually I think I will stick to just the chastity device, my boyfriend" Boyfriend, I said it without reading it first, then I paused, shocked at what Miss had me say. I wanted to shout lies, but Miss banged the notepad and gave me such a stern look, I had to continue. "My boyfriend doesn't allow me to fuck him, he says he would never feel it. And he is usually tired after delivering pizza all night."

I am shaking with nerves now.

"Well I think that is wise. I think you should stick to using your tongue to satisfy your boyfriend. Ok if you change your mind don't hesitate in contacting us again."

We exchange our goodbyes and Miss hangs the phone up whilst laughing.

"Oh I told you they couldn't work miracles, you will just have to use your tongue on your love island boyfriends or the pizza boy, you dirty whore. Haha."

I'm shaking, red, and soft trying to control my emotions before I burst into tears.

It seems Miss is finished with one humiliation but is about to start another.

"Ok, I've decided to test you regarding your earlier excitement. So on your feet." You move me to the back of the sofa, and bend me over the sofa back, facing the tv. "I'll be right back, don't you fucking move." You return moments later, you turn the tv on, navigate to Love Island, hit play, then pause at the same spot. You begin to lube up my bum for what I can only imagine is a strap-on or toy. "Ok, you little slut, lets see if those boys excite you again. Eyes on the tv."

I know not to move, Miss grabs my hips and starts to insert what I can only assume is her strap-on. I'm embarrassed to be looking at the tv. I want to look away or close my eyes, but daren't risk your wrath, especially in such a vulnerable position. I feel you enter me, slowly, taking your time and with care. It feels so good. It feels intimate. You begin to thrust back and forth. Oh it feels so good.

"I wonder which boy you are fantasising about instead of me. Do you have a favourite?" You ask with a smack on my check, prompting me to respond. "No Miss, I don't." Is all I can muster. My words are immediately used against me. "Oh, you dirty whore, you want them all. Such a filthy slut."

"Which one do you think has the biggest penis? Are you looking at the shorts to find out? I bet you already have. I bet you have ranked them. Such a whore, spreading your legs and cheeks for five boys." Usually your pegging would have me excited, but these comments are causing me embarrassment, I'm blushing.

Another spank of my bum, this time a little harder, it causes me to jump slightly, which traps my penis between my body and the sofa. As you continue to thrust, the friction on my penis causes it to get hard. I don't want to get hard, but the thrusting and your actions are supersiding the comments and tv image.

The thrusting continues, a few more spanks, and I am fighting the urge to moan. I can't suffer the humiliation of what that will mean, what will you say. I think you sense it though, as your pace seems to quicken. My breathing is heavy and I'm close to cumming, but do I ask for permission, what ridicule would follow? But I have to:

"Miss, please may I cum?"

"`You dirty bitch. No!"

"Please Miss, I am close to cumming."

"No, you filthy whore. Control yourself."

"Oh Miss, I can't, please. May I cum."

"I said no." and with that you spank my bum several times.

"Oh Miss, sorry." Is all I can say as I cum on the blanket between the sofa and me.

You withdraw from me, I instantly want you back inside me. "Stand up bitch. Look at that fucking mess. You do have it bad for the love island boys. Look how hard you are. What a slut."

You grab the blanket and move round to sit on the sofa. "Get your filthy, slutty arse here now." I turn round to face you, my hard penis right in front of you. "Look at you, you have a raging hardon for the love island boys and not me. Maybe I should try corrective behaviour." You tap your thigh as an instruction that I am going to be given a spanking. I lay across your lap like a good girl.

"Right, count aloud whilst you look at your boyfriends. The spanking will stop once your erection is gone. And, you need a pillow for your head, lift up." You place the blanket, cum side up where my face is, directly above my mouth. "Head down, look at the tv." You push the side of my head onto the blanket. The cum is on my lips, nose and cheek. Then the spanking begins.

Whack. "One Miss Thank You," I mumble my responses as best I can, through the cum soaked blanket, you don't care. Whack "Two Miss Thank You." As I count the cum is getting in my mouth. My bum cheeks are starting to get red and warmed up. I can feel myself getting softer, it will only be a few more hits before I am completely soft.

As we approached strike 50 I knew my erection was long gone. It has been replaced with tears and sobbing. My face red, covered in cum and tears. You stop and slip your hand on my penis. "Good. Mr soft is back in the room. Ok. Relax. It's over now." You are stroking my back and bum, whilst I sob into the cum stained blanket. I stay across your lap, with you being gentle with me. My sobbing subsides. You tell me to get up and that you are going to run me a bath and clean the cum from my hair and face. I'm exhausted, but happy that you will be taking care of me.

12