Plain Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Tina skidded to a stop in front of a modest two story brownstone, Susan had her eyes screwed shut and was bracing for the impact she knew was coming. When no crash came with the sound of Tina's screeching tires, she opened her eyes to see why she was still alive. In the front seat she saw Kimberly's face was white as a sheet. In a voice filled with anger she said, "If you ever do that again..."

Tina looked at the pair and wondered what was wrong with them. Shrugging her shoulders, she got out and hurried to the house. Leaving the door open, she started shrugging out of her clothes, and by the time she reached her bedroom she was dressed only in the corset and stainless steel chastity belt. Fumbling through her purse she dug out the key to the corset and unlocked it. By the time she removed it and stood dressed only in her chastity belt, Kimberly and Susan entered the bedroom.

Not looking at the pair she went to the dresser, pulled open a drawer, and removed several whips and paddles. With a kiss to each one, Tina placed them on the bed and turned around to face them. "Please Kimberly; I've waited so long for your stinging touch."

Susan watched as Kimberly walked over to the assortment of whips and paddles, while Tina went to the wall, put her hands against it, and leaned against it with legs spread and arms straight. She walked over and looked at them. To her, the whips seemed all the same other than different widths and lengths. Frankly the only one that seemed vaguely recognizable was a buggy whip.

After looking over the collection of whips and caressing each one as if it were a lover, Kimberly picked one up. Looking at Susan, she held it out for her to exam and said, "This is known as a slave whip. With the wide leather strap, it will raise welts and not break the skin." She looked at Tina and said to her, "Remember when I used one like this on you, your back was nice and red all over." Taking the whip back from Susan she gave it a simple flick against Tina's back.

As she examined it, Susan could not believe Kimberly was really going to whip Tina. Even with her assurance that the whip would only raise a welt, Susan was worried about scarring Tina's back. The sound of the leather striking flesh sounded like hands clapping. She looked sharply at Tina's back and saw the welts rise as Kimberly whipped her. While that was bad, Tina begging her mistress for more and Kimberly's degrading replies between strikes, caused her to see the young girl in a whole new light. Unable to take anymore Susan fled.

Jane was interviewing Alice when Susan showed up alone and crying. She watched the girl rush to the bedroom before turning back. "Consider yourselves on retainer from this point on. You know what I want and I'll leave it up to you to figure out how to make it happen." She gestured towards the travelers checks on the table as she stood, "Take what you need or want. If you'll excuse me," entering the bedroom she asked, "Love? What's wrong?"

She listened as Susan recounted what happened with, at first shock, and then anger. "How dare she," she hissed angrily. She walked out and caught Jason just as he was closing the door. "Jason, how soon can we get back to the States?"

"Two hours, more or less." While the jet had been serviced, they still needed to file a flight plan and do the necessary paperwork. He looked at Lisa and then Alice who nodded, "We'll grab our bags and meet you at the airport."

"Thank you," Jane replied. "We should be there well before it's time to leave." Turning back, she saw Susan had followed her out, "Pack up, we are going home."

"What about Kimberly?" Susan asked feeling sick. She already knew the answer, and that it was her fault that the backstabbing bitch had let Mistress down.

"She made her choice...," Jane said still angry. "Don't speak of her to me again Susan. I should have cast her out along with the others at work that betrayed me. That reminds me," she went to her purse and dug out her own corporate card. Calling the number on the back, she reported that one of the cards had been stolen, and for them to please lock the account. "Let her try living on her own dime," she said hanging the phone up. "Go pack for us." The moment Susan left, Jane sat down on the couch and cried.

She was still crying when Susan came back, "Everything's packed Mistress," she said softly, her own tears still flowing.

Wiping her eyes Jane nodded, "Thank you Susan." Getting up she went to the phone and called the front desk. "This is Dr. Brown, would you have my limo brought around and someone come up for my bags. Thank you." She hung up the phone and looked at Susan still crying, "I know it hurts me too love. But together we will get through her betrayal."

"It's my fault mistress. I should have stopped her." Susan said.

"If you had tried, I expect she would have whipped you as well. No, you did the right thing by coming to me," Jane said tenderly. There was a knock at the door and she opened it, "The bags are in the bedroom," she said not paying attention to the man who came to get them. She waited by the door while he gathered their bags and wheeled them out. She was in the process of closing it when Kimberly's hand stopped the door from closing.

Opening it Jane saw Kimberly and Tina standing there. "Where are we headed now Mistress?" Kimberly asked excitedly. She hurried into the living room and said to Susan, "You should have stuck around. Her back is nice and red now."

Jane shook her head and walked over to Kimberly. Taking the girl's purse, she pulled out her used panties and the credit card she had given the girl to use. "Susan and I are headed back to the States. You and your slave are on your own." A look stopped Kimberly's words of disbelief. "You took a slave using my scent. I should slap you silly, but instead think of the room and stuff I bought you as a Christmas gift. The cash on the table is for you to have a new life without me. Goodbye Kimberly."

As Jane walked out Susan stood and looked at Kimberly, "I'm sorry I considered you my sister. You are a fool and will never feel Mistress's touch, or smell her scent again." She followed Jane out. As the door closed she could hear Kimberly's wail. The ride to the airport was made in silence, and it wasn't until they were in the air that she asked, "Jane, I know you're mad. But do you think you will ever forgive her?"

"I was mad Susan, now I am just hurt and feeling betrayed." She looked at Susan, "I gave my love to you both, and in turn was sucker punched by her. How do you stay mad at someone you love, even if you can't stay with them?" She sighed and got up to go to the bedroom.

"Jane? Can I come? To cuddle I mean?" Susan asked afraid of the answer.

"Of course love, come along," Jane replied.

Long after her mistress fell asleep, Susan lay awake. She felt responsible for her little sister's actions. She was the big sister and it was her job to stop Kimberly. Even after Jane forgave her, Susan knew she had failed, and nothing would change that blemish on her record. A thought occurred to her, Kimberly was sure to follow them, and Tina would be with her. Like Jane, she loved her little sister. The question is what will she do when the girl showed up? That question stuck with her all the way back home.

Feeling the jet touchdown, she sat up and looked at Jane. Her mistress and lover had the same haunted, tired look she knew she must have. "Mistress...," she started, and then stopped herself. It wasn't her place to get into that mess. And yet, Kimmy was her little sister. "Ah shit," she said softly, closing her eyes to keep the tears from returning.

"Susan," Jane said tenderly sitting up. She pulled Susan into a tight hug and said, "I know it's hard, but you have to believe I will make it right somehow." She let out a little sob and added, "I miss her too." With tears streaming down her cheeks, she said, "But our little Kimberly must make the first step. Without it, my hands are tied."

Still clinging to her mistress Susan decided to ask, "Mistress may I call my little sister and try to give her some guidance?"

"Only if you put her on speaker phone," Jane replied.

She quickly turned the phone's volume up and speed dialed Kimberly's number. "Mistress Kimberly's phone, who may I say is calling?" they heard Tina say.

Jane said loudly, "Put Kimberly on now!" Her hurt was forgotten once more, and replacing it was anger. She was about add more, but Susan placed a hand on hers. She closed her eyes, nodded, and tried to get a handle on her anger.

"Susan? Is that you?" Kimberly's voice said quickly from the phone.

"Yes little sister," Susan said tenderly. "Kimberly, what do you want out of life? Do you want what you had before, or what you have now?"

"Sister, I stepped in it big time I know. But Mistress made it clear that I was not welcome anymore," Kimberly sobbed.

"Do you want to come home?" Susan asked.

"Of course I do sister. But I don't know how to get Mistress to take me back. Please can't you talk to her for me?" Kimberly asked, hoping she would be allowed to go home.

Jane tapped Susan's leg and whispered, "I want to see if I can salvage our lives, do you mind if I cut in?"

"Of course," Susan replied aloud. "Little sister, Mistress wants to talk to you both. Put your phone on speaker, and both of you kneel facing it just like you would if you were here."

"Okay we are kneeling sister," Kimberly's voice sounded softer.

"Strip," Jane commanded. "Only then will you be allowed to kneel before me for my judgment." She whispered to Susan, "Tell Lisa we need a few minutes."

Once she was alone, Jane said, "Free Tina." She heard Kimberly telling the other girl that she was free, and never to call her mistress again. "Remember when you introduced me to her. You had a friend who was submissive just like you, however instead of bondage she was into pain."

She wondered if using imagery would work on the pair. If nothing else, she could use her scent when they came home, to finish what she was starting now. Not sure what else to do, Jane decided to forge on. "I told you both as you knelt at my feet, that I was not into pain. Kimberly you were supposed to help Tina get past her desire for pain."

Hearing Kimberly's whimpers, Jane pushed on. "Tina, if you are to remain kneeling before me, you must do as I told you before. You must give up your desire for pain. That is the cost of being allowed to submit. Do you understand?"

"I understand mistress," Tina said softly. She looked at Kimberly beside her and added, "I don't know if I can."

"You must, or remain behind when I return home. Could you stand the idea of never feeling pleasure again? That is the cost, you know it as well as I do Tina. You heard Jane tell us that you would never feel good again without her guidance." Kim reached over and said, "Please sister, I know I messed up but try for our mistress."

Tina whimpered and nodded, "I renounce all desires of pain and pain worship Mistress." She looked towards the phone, "Thank you Mistress... I feel better now, free in my submission to you."

Jane waited until Tina's mind had shifted and said, "Good girl, now cum for my pleasure." She smiled at Tina's mews of pleasure and when they subsided she said, "Tina, you will quit your job and come home with your sister. I will send a plane for you both. Be on it no matter what."

She paused, and then said, "Kimberly, your punishment will happen once you come home. However, you can temper your punishment. I want you to buy, using the money I left you, for Tina copies of everything we bought. I expect to be able to tell my girls to get into their spandex, and have all three of you dressed properly. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress," Kimberly replied, thankful she was being given another chance.

"Very well, I will call back when I know where and when the flight will arrive." Jane replied.

"Mistress... I don't have a passport," Tina suddenly said.

"Let me worry about that," Jane replied. "Until we talk again I want you both to be good girls." She disconnected and walked up front. Going to the cockpit she knocked, and smiled at Alice who opened the door. "I know you three are busy again, but I need help. I need to fly two people back from London, one does not have a passport. Any ideas?"

Alice looked at her sister and Jason before saying, "I have one... but this is not the time, nor the place to discuss it. Can we meet somewhere after we finish up?"

"Yes you three will be my guest at my house. There is just Susan and myself now so there is plenty of room." Jane replied. She leaned forward, gave Alice a little kiss and whispered, "You'll make sure they come won't you."

"Yes," Alice replied breathlessly. "What\s your address?"

"We'll wait for you three to finish up." Jane said with a smile.

Exiting the plane, she stood next to Susan and the luggage as the customs inspector went through it. Finally, the man said, "What the hell Jane? Did you buy out London or something?"

She laughed, "I tried my best Franklin. How much do I owe the government this time?" She shook her head, "Never mind I don't want to know." She pulled one of bundles of cash out of her purse and handed him ten one hundred dollar bills. "Just call it an even thousand." She looked at Susan, "See if you can get someone to put all this in the truck while I go deal with the paperwork." Turning back to the man she asked, "So how's the wife?"

Susan was dying to find out how her mistress was going to fix the mess, but this was not the time to ask. Instead, she replied, "Okay Jane," and went in search of a cart. When she finished she headed back to the general aviation terminal and saw Lisa, Alice, and Jason standing on the curb looking around. "Hi," she said going up to them. "Going to stay a few days?"

"Miss Jane invited us to stay with you two," Alice said.

"But if not that's okay, there is a nice little hotel here near the beach," Jason chimed in.

"There are several, but if Jane invited you, then you three are staying with us," Susan said with a smile. "It's a good thing we brought the dually with the crew cab." She pointed towards the long-term parking, "It's the black one over there." She handed Alice the keys, "I'll go see what is taking Mist.. Jane so long, and meet you at the truck." She was saved from searching for Jane by her mistress's arrival.

"Sorry about the delay, but you know how customs can be," Jane said. She walked with them to the truck and helped get their overnight bags in the back. She made sure Lisa was in the front with her. It seemed as the others followed her lead. "Lisa, will you be my chief pilot?"

"Yes Dr. Brown," Lisa replied. They had talked about it on the flight back and all three would jump at the chance.

"What about you Jason? Care to work for me?"

"I would love to be under you," Jason replied with a grin.

"That would work," Jane replied. Her eyes cut to Alice who was looking at her with hunger in her eyes. "Alice? Want to work for me? That means you would be under me also."

"Yes...," Alice replied breathlessly.

By the time they reached the house her scent had filled the truck. "Don't you love my scent?" she asked.

Susan was first who replied, "Yes Mistress. I do and always have."

"Mmmm... yes Mistress," Alice replied with glazed eyes.

"Yes Mistress," Jason said rubbing his cock through his pants.

"A fitting title," Lisa said from beside her. "And yes I love your scent Mistress mine." She paused and turned so she was facing Jane, "We didn't stand a chance did we?"

"You always have a chance Lisa. If you want to go then that is fine. I would rather you stay but the choice is yours."

Lisa moaned, there was no way in hell she was going to leave Jane. The fact that Mistress wanted her was all she needed. "I'll stay."

Getting out she said, "Welcome to my little house." Jane giggled and then added, "Will you three help Susan unpack the truck. Just put everything upstairs for now. We can work out where to put you later." She paused and then asked for Susan's phone. As they unpacked, she called Kimberly, "Kim, take a head shot of Tina and send it to me." A few minutes later, the picture came through.

She went inside and found all four sitting in the living room waiting on her. Going over she sat down and said, "First off, I need to go see a friend. I may be able to lay my hands on a passport very quickly for Tina." She paused and said, "Can you think of a way she can get through customs without a serious look at it?"

Alice smiled, "I can do better than that Mistress. Just have her fly in to one of the smaller airports. A county airport would be best. They generally don't have anyone to check things out, and can be distracted long enough to get her past them."

"I like it," Jane replied. "The question is, are you, any of you, willing to do it?" She paused and then added, "I can only imagine the chance you would be taking, and refuse to order you to do anything illegal."

"I'll do it," Alice said quickly.

"No, Jason and I will go once we switch out the 737 for a Lear." Lisa said resting her hand on Alice's leg. She looked at Jane, "We'll get her here for you Mistress."

"Forgive me for asking, but wouldn't it be better to buy a jet rather than using a rental?" Susan asked.

Lisa looked at Susan, "It would take a few days to buy one. It needs to be inspected, and with no offense meant to Dr. Brown, I don't think she has fifty mill laying around."

"Ouch!" Susan replied.

"How much would something run that would be able to take me from here to Tokyo, Sidney, Cape Town, Madrid, Paris, London, and back here again." Jane asked. She looked at Lisa and added, "While you three haven't flown me before, I make several trips a year with those stops." Standing she began stripping until she was dressed only in stockings, heels, and her satin corset. Sitting down once more, she opened her legs and slowly caressed her cunny with a finger. She smiled as their eyes locked onto her finger and said, "Now Lisa, with such a long flight, wouldn't you like to come back to the bedroom with me?" She brought her finger up and licked it while locking eyes with the other woman.

She smiled at Jason, "What about you Jason? I bet you could find something better than a finger to scratch my itch."

"Yesss...," Jason said staring with unbridled lust. Women like Jane didn't happen in real life, he thought to himself. They only happened in men's magazine letters. Yet, here she was before him saying she wanted him to fuck her silly. "Yes a bedroom would be nice," he finally managed to get out.

Looking towards Alice, Jane said tenderly, "And you Alice... I know where I want you when you aren't flying."

Alice smiled, "I bet it is the same place I want to be Mistress."

"I bet it is also," Jane replied. Returning her attention to Lisa, Jane said, "I will arrange a letter of credit for up to one hundred mil for you. Find me a jet with the range I need, and one that only needs two pilots. The bedroom is a plus."

"What brand do you want Mistress?" Lisa asked. God she wanted to bury her face between Jane's legs and worship her bald cunny.

Jane paused. "As my chief pilot, it is up to you. You know more about aircraft than I do, and I would never presume to tell you what to buy. My only question is can you get something in under a week?"

"If I can't, it won't be from lack of trying," Lisa replied.

"I hate to interrupt mistress, but may I strip down also?" Susan asked.

"We are all family here now. Of course Susan," Jane replied. She turned to the other three and commanded, "Strip." She smiled as it became a race to see who could get out of their clothes the fastest. Of the three new arrivals, Alice won, but she was still slower than Susan. Once everyone was out of their clothing she said, "Susan, would you grab four armless chairs from the dining room?"