Plain Jane Ch. 13

Story Info
Jane's folly reaches its logical conclusion.
5.5k words
4.63
5.7k
5
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2008, revised 2016 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's notes: Thanks to Ed for his work on editing my stories. Without his help, this would never have seen the light of day. As with my other novels, Plain Jane has a cast of thousands so with that in mind, below is a listing of the main characters and their relationship to Dr. Jane Brown.

Main characters:

Dr Jane Brown

Susan her best friend

Kimberly a grad student working for Jane

Tina was hotel manager also works for British government

Lisa pilot

Rachel was Jason a transsexual copilot

Alice Lisa's little sister also a pilot

Carla girl who worked at an S&M club

Carol was John a travel agent

Margret John's girlfriend

Joanna Margret's little sister

Sharon cop and Jack's gay daughter

Mary Jack's wife

Tommy gun shop owner

Kevin, Jane's lawyer and undercover FBI

Betty aka Sherry his girlfriend

Major Johns aka Little Bear

Plain Jane 13 by Kaereni

Chapter 13

Jane closed her eyes and imagined looking at herself in a mirror. She focused on her head, ruby red lips smoky eyeliner and shadow, long full brown loose curly hair. Once it was fixed in her mind she looked at her body and imagined her covered with shiny black latex body suit with built in six inch stilettos and fingerless gloves to display her ruby red one-inch-long fingernails. Again she waited until she could see it in her mind without having to focus before opening her eyes. She strode over to her mirror and smiled. "Mentally she said "Save as Mistress one." She heard a voice reply, "Saved."

Striding out she was surprised at how easy it was to walk in the high heels. She peaked into the bedroom where the girls were franticly trying to get dressed properly and stopped. Entering she said, "You girls are doing it the hard way." Suddenly they stopped and looked at her. Jane smiled and said, "Mary close your eyes and see your reflection in a full length mirror. See her?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Focus on your head and face, see how you looked at eighteen. Beautiful, alluring, and a naughty school girl. Make the changes in your reflection's head and face until you have it just as you want to be." Jane watched as Mary's face became younger and more beautiful. "You are close but you need to show your insecurity in your looks. You need Mistress's guidance and let it come out in your facial expression."

"Like this Mistress?" Mary's voice asked timidly.

"Yes pet. Now fix it in your mind as how you look, how you should look." Jane paused and looked at the others who were listening and watching. "Now look at your body. Tone it up as it was at eighteen and make me want to ravish you." "Susan, one inch nails?" Jane asked mentally.

"Yes Mistress if you wish her to be able to function on her own," Susan said aloud.

"Look at your hands and nails. They should be one-inch-long and painted to match your lips." Jane said. She paused and then added, "Your toe nail color should also match your lips. When it is fixed in your mind, body and head, say so."

"Fixed Mistress," Mary said again in an almost childlike voice.

"Say mentally to yourself, Save Mary one. When you get a reply say so and say reply."

"Done Mistress and reply was the word saved." Mary said.

"Now see yourself in a naughty school girls uniform with high heeled Mary Janes." Jane watched as the outfit began to form. The skirt was the most fascinating thing she had ever seen and watched with rapt attention until she finished. "Close Mary but make it latex instead of cloth."

It shimmered and rippled until it looked as if it were made out of latex. Reaching a hand out Jane ran her fingers over it and smiled, "Save this look as school girl one."

"Saved Mistress," Mary said a moment later.

"Open your eyes now and go look at yourself in my mirror." Jane said. She looked at the others, "See how well you can do girls. Set apparent age between eighteen and twenty-five. When you have your self-vision done save as your name number one. Then work on the school girl look and save it as number one. Just do the best you can and I will adjust as I see fit." She turned to go but stopped and looked back at them. "I expect and demand you always do your best. You will fail on some of the tasks I set for you to do. I know this already I only want you girls to try your best. For example, Mary and I are further along than the rest of you so it was easy since the nanites are finished with us. You have to finish before you can do it all. So just try as best you can girls."

Jane walked back to her bedroom and looked at Mary looking at herself in the mirror. "While I like your blond hair, I loved the red. Change it back please Mary. Jane looked at her and then added, "Now change lips and nails burgundy and eyes green. I want to see the Irish schoolgirl hiding inside you." She smiled, "Save changes to schoolgirl one and to Mary one please."

Once that was done she took Mary's hand and led her out into the living room and had her kneel. "When I give the command you will orgasm until you pass out. When you wake you will orgasm until you pass out. The cycle will continue until I say stop or an emergency occurs. With each cycle you will associate the pleasure you are feeling with your complete submission, your new look and dress. Before you finish the old Mary will seem as a bad dream and the ideas of wearing anything other than what I wish on you will seem foreign. Cum now."

Jane watched as Mary mewed in pleasure and fell over with her hips thrusting against an invisible cock. Returning to the other room she looked at the girls. None of them had clothes on so she went to Kim and said, "Come with me Kimmy." With the girl following she led her into her bedroom and before the mirror. "While you look nice now, think about the schoolgirl you were the day you came in wearing your golden spandex. Remember your hair was tied with pink ribbons?" Jane paused, "You were so fucking beautiful my breath caught in my throat. I fell in love with my Kimmy that moment and have never regretted it since." She kissed Kim tenderly and said, "That's who I want to see now."

Jane smiled as the girl became more virginal and younger. "That's the Kimmy I remember," she finally said. "Save it as Kimmy one now pet."

"Done Mistress my love." Kimmy said tenderly.

"Now see if you can recreate your lovely golden leotard. God how I loved it on you Kimmy." Jane watched and after a minute wrapped her arms around Kim. She kissed the girl's neck and whispered, "Look and see the girl I fell madly in love with."

Kim opened her eyes and moaned in pleasure at the sight of her eighteen-year-old self dressed in a golden leotard.

"Save spandex one Kimmy."

"Saved Mistress," Kim replied as her hands caressed her slick body.

"Come love, time for a little reward for my Kimmy." Jane said taking Kim's hand and leading her to the living room. There she had Kim kneel and begin the pleasure cycle to lock in the new visions as real.

Jane worked through each of the girls doing the same. Praising and giving them friendly nuzzles before allowing to orgasm and pass out in a never ending cycle. The last three were Sharon, Susan and Tommy. Sitting down on the bed in the room she said, "Each of you is special to me in your own way. Susan took her sisters away even though she wanted to stay. Sharon though she had just met me fought for me as did Tommy who also carried me to safety." She paused and looked at Sharon, "Sharon, other than pulling your hair into a ponytail instead of pigtails you look beautiful. Save it as Sharon 1."

Her hair moved to form a ponytail with pink scrunchy holding it. "Saved Mistress."

"How would you feel if you wore a slutty cop uniform? Complete with all the trimmings, badge, gun, handcuffs..."

"Remember Tommy?" Sharon asked. She closed her eyes and a uniform blue with tiny micro mini and shirt tied under her breasts grew on her body. A moment later a gun belt complete with the extra clips, light on the opposite side and hand cuffs in the back grew. On her feet were dancer's platform sandals. "Like this Mistress," Sharon asked.

"I like it dear, Save it as Cop 1." Not looking away she said, "Can you do the same outfit in latex?"

"I'm not sure Mistress," Sharon replied after saying she saved it. She closed her eyes but the cloth wouldn't change. "I'm sorry Mistress," she finally said.

"I'm not sis; you look hot!" Susan said.

"I'll be right back." Jane said she took Sharon's hand and led her from the room and started her on the pleasure cycle. Returning she sat down and looked at Tommy, "Tommy, save this look as female Tommy,"

"Saved Mistress. Somehow I feel you want the male version also."

"Yes dear for now. You need the male version so you can run your store." Jane explained. You will say you need to take time off and let your niece and... Sharon run it. Will that work?"

"Yes Mistress I think so," Tommy replied.

"Show me the male Tommy once more." Jane commanded. She nodded, "Good girl. Save as male Tommy."

"Saved Mistress, may I return to my proper form now?"

"Yes pet... wait until you feel what female orgasms are like. You will fight to remain female." Susan said with a smile.

"I would fight already sister because Mistress wants me this way," Tommy replied.

"Good point," Susan said. She watched Jane walk out and when she returned said, "Let me guess, I get to be the mud hen surrounded by peacocks."

"Now that's an idea," Jane replied sitting down. She patted the bed next to her and said, "Remember the night of the party and you straddled my lap?"

"How could I forget," Susan replied. "That was the night you gave me your honey soaked panties and sent me off to your bathroom to masturbate while you listened in." She paused and said softly, "I submitted totally to you that night Jane. I realized I wanted the games we played to be real."

"I know love," Jane replied as she rested her hand on Susan's leg. "I know you want to be a bleached blond, brain dead school girl. But would you be willing to be as you were that night. That is the Susan I love not this look you created for me."

"Well when you put it that way, how can I refuse?" Susan replied turning back to how she was that night. She looked at her pink nails and frowned, "Pink doesn't work anymore Mistress," she whimpered.

"No but purple does if you match it with your eyes, lips and high heels. Then add a killer purple latex mini dress and the look is complete." Jane paused and then added, "Just wait until I collar you Susan... that will really make it hot."

Jane watched as Susan changed and the dress grew without opening her eyes Susan asked, "Can I add purple latex thigh highs?"

"Ohhh yes lover," Jane replied. When the girl had the look she said, "Save as Susan one."

"Saved Mistress," Susan replied.

Jane led her out to start her own pleasure cycle and then went down to the basement. Looking at the personal armor she created she smiled. The silver nanite cloth shimmered and she stroked it tenderly. Picking it up she smiled at the light weight and wondered how to put it on. "Perhaps snaps down one side and bottom," she said softly. She tried to put it on by stretching the top straps apart enough to step in but the sliver cloth resisted her efforts. Setting it back down she bit her lip and said, "You must allow me to wear you so that I can properly test your strength. So how about giving me a break and helping me out?"

To her surprise a row of snaps appeared along one side and the bottom, just as she had envisioned it for the next version. Setting the silver covered golden leotard down Jane asked, "How did it hear me and know?"

The reply when it came was halting as if searching for the right words and yet tender at the same time, "You are our creator, our goddess, our mother, how could we do anything but what you wished for?" Before she could ask the next question it continued, "Alone, each of us is as you designed mother. We did as you commanded and fixed you. But your body was too damaged for us to return to its former state without you dying before we finished. We fell back on your command and fixed you the only way we could."

"I understood that once I saw I was healed," Jane replied softly. "But why am I still here? How could the armor understand what I wanted?"

"Mother...Mistress," the mental voice corrected its self. "You are still here because we were careful to transfer all that your biological mind held into solid state memory. If you went away then we would have failed to fix you fully. Do you wish to return to biological matter?"

Jane had to think on that one. Finally she said, "No...You are my daughters. I could no more send you away than I could those upstairs. But you have yet to answer the other question."

"We sent a program along our fingers to the armor to create what you wanted." The voice said. "Mistress did we do the right thing?"

"You did and please call me Jane or mother instead of Mistress." Jane replied. She put the armor on and walked upstairs. In the living room she caught the scent of her girls' pleasure and saw Kevin sitting on the couch with his fiancé sitting next to him. She was giving him a hand job slowly while staring in rapt attention at the spectacle before them. "That is a reward for good girls," Jane said coming up to them. She looked at her girls and added, "That's enough girls."

Returning her attention to the pair she asked the woman, "Are you a good girl dear?"

"I try to be..." The girl answered. She looked at the man, "Have I been a good girl for Mistress?"

"Yes love you have been a very good girl." He replied looking at her. He looked up at Jane and added, "She has been very good Mistress."

"Well then you should be rewarded." Jane said offering her hands to the girl. As she stood Jane transferred millions of nanites through skin contact with the submissive female subroutine. "Strip and kneel." As the girl undressed and knelt Jane looked at the man, "Kevin, what will your good girl's name be?"

"Name?" he asked confused.

"Good girls need a special name." Jane replied. "So I ask you, what is your good girl's name be?"

Kevin thought for a moment and smiled, "Sherry because I love sipping her wine."

Jane went over to the girl and kissed her long and hard. "Shortly you will begin your own good girl cycle. You will orgasm until you pass out and then repeat the process until I stop you or an emergency." She stopped and looked back at Kevin, "Always cover your bases." She turned back to the girl and added in a softer voice, "As you cycle you will become Sherry a good girl in all ways. Loving the changes that are occurring." In a louder voice she said, "Cum now and become Sherry."

She smiled as the girl mewed and fell over. Standing she looked at Kevin, "Come watch my first testing of the new armor." She looked at her girls and transmitted, "It's time." Turning back to him she said, "It is a metallic cloth layers totaling about one eights inch thick and weighing around ten pounds." Jane walked out to the patio with the others following. She continued until she was about twenty feet out. "This should be far enough. Rachel you are up first."

Gulping Rachel took the shotgun and pumped it to remove all the rounds loaded in the mag. Turning to a box of shells she double checked it before putting one in and pumping it to load it turning to Jane she whimpered. "Mistress... please don't..." she said but a look on Jane's face made her stop. Bringing it to her shoulder she fired into Jane's silver chest and was horrified to see Jane be pushed back and fall to the ground. "Oh my god," she whimpered as her sisters ran forward.

Jane sat up as the others ran to her, "Damn that has a kick to it." Standing she looked at the spent round and felt her chest. As she gestured for the others to go back she said to Rachel, "Good shot pet. No penetration but make a note for me to add padding on the inside."

"Jane what the fuck?" Kevin said. He looked at Rachel and said, "You could have killed her."

Not looking at him Rachel turned away from Jane and said, "I know..." She set the shotgun down and looked at Joanna, "Little sister, your next."

Joanna picked up the twenty-two and looked at the man, "We follow orders and have faith in our Mistress." Men were such worthless creatures she said mentally. Amens came from all around her until her Mistress said, "No pet they aren't. If you don't believe me, ask Tommy, Rachel and Carol. Now take the shot before I really get upset."

Joanna was shocked and hurt at the rebuff and aimed and fired. Her hurt boiled over and she kept firing until someone wrenched the weapon out of her hands and back handed her. She looked up in shock at her older sister and then towards her Mistress who was on her knees looking down at her chest. "Mistress?" she cried and curled into a ball knowing she had killed the one woman who really cared about her.

Jane stood and walked up to the girls who stood helpless in indecision. On one hand one of their own had just tried to kill Mistress and on the other hand they knew she had simply lost control. She crouched down and stroked Joanna's hair, "I am okay little one." When the girl whimpered and curled into a tighter ball she added, "You are not a bad girl." Mentally she said, "Joanna, get a grip on yourself, you are upsetting your sisters."

'Yes Mistress," Joanna replied mentally.

"We will talk later but remember first and foremost you are not in trouble. Not you little one." Jane stood and looked at the rest of the girls, "Now let us continue. We still have several to go through." Looking at Kevin, "At least I know it will take several shots of low caliber weapon in rapid fire." She looked at Tommy, "I want you to fire the nine millimeter also."

"I have a seven point six two fully auto out in the truck Mistress if you would rather I use that." Tommy replied coming forward.

"Somehow I knew you would have something dear. That would be fine. What about the other I asked you about?"

"I can get what you want just tell me when Mistress." Tommy said.

"I'm not sure this would take it after today so you can wait a day or so." Jane walked about ten feet out, "Sharon, is this close enough?"

"Yes Mistress." Sharon replied. She took careful aim and fired once catching her Mistress in the chest. Instead of knocking her back Jane only took a step back. She handed the pistol to Carol who took it and in a quick movement brought it up and fired. "Damn sis, your good," she said looking in wonder at her sister.

"In a past life I was a marine," Carol replied. She looked down at Joanna and added, "We all weren't assholes sister."

"Carol," Jane warned. "Shall I test the fifty on you as you run away?" she added a moment later, "No one and I say no one fucks with one of mine even if it is another one. The next time one of you causes problems I will take notice and she had better hope my aim sucks."

"Now then the .30-06." She walked back a few feet and said, "Fifteen feet."

Jane worked through the different weapons until only Tommy's automatic and the fifty remained. "Get your gun dear," she said to Tommy. She looked at Kim, "Your first shot will be at fifty feet, the second at forty." She walked out to where she judged fifty feet was and said loudly, "Okay Kimmy..."

12