Plain Jane - Down Lover's Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet it had felt wonderful.

She felt Gordy remove himself, but more she felt the beating of her heart.

Mixed with the sweat of her fear, the stink of piss, and the dampness of her cunt, there was a new wet sensation as globs of semen left her hole and ran down her leg.

For a moment, she felt herself at one with nature -- not a spiritual communion but an animalistic one. She had mated.

She hadn't cum, but now the needed to cum had been awakened.

"More," she said. It was an order. When she looked up, there was a fire in her eyes.

A chuckle went round the group. A kind of default bravado. They'd been taken aback and weren't quite sure what to say.

"More, I said." she shouted.

"Right," said the one whose name she hadn't heard yet.

He walked round behind her and roughly moved her legs into the position he wanted. Unlike Gordy, he did ram into her, but her pussy was already gaping and slimy with semen, so the attempted thrust still felt muted.

"Harder," she said.

He picked up speed.

"No! Harder!" she ordered.

He started to move his hips as fast as he could, trying to hurt her.

"Fuck me properly," she said.

"What did you say," he said, failing to get any real malice into it.

"Fuck me properly piss-stain or stand aside. There are actual men standing waiting."

His rhythm faltered. He slowed then sped up for a moment. It was only when he pulled out a moment later, that Jane realized he had ejaculated prematurely.

The gang hooted at him. "Nice job, Barry" said Frank.

"You try," said the now named Barry. "She's fucking nuts. Enjoy, I'm off."

Jane allowed herself a look round as he stomped back off down the hill.

"Don't forget to put your little pee-pee away," she cried. "Now, where were we. Ah, yes -- gorgeous pussy one - biker pussies nil. Any of you limp dicks want to try and make me feel something?"

"Oh, aye," said Frank, stepping forward. "Reckon I might."

"Bring that magnificent thing over here," said Jane. "And you, Keith."

She pulled herself up from the doggy position, into kneeling. Keith reached her first and as he dropped his trousers and pants she put a hand round his arse. He started to move his dick towards her mouth and she flinched backwards. She wanted both men at once. Only when Frank was also standing besides her, did she make a start. She gathered one cock in each hand and made a show of examining them.

"Let me see," she said. "Keith is longer, but Frank has a little more in the way of girth if I'm not wrong. So neither of you need feel insecure."

"No danger of..."

Keith's words were cut off by Jane taking both heads in her mouth. She wasn't shy about pressing them together so she could fit them in at the same time.

"Oh, Jesus," moaned Frank.

Jane decided it was too hard to blow both men at the same time, so after a minute or so of playful teasing, she started to work on each man in turn. She'd blow Frank, taking his meat deep down her mouth first, while teasing Keith with her free hand. Then she'd switch over and do the same thing for the other guy.

She swapped four or five times, and when she had Frank in her mouth, she broke free and said. "You, down."

She pointed to the cloak. Frank lay down on it, his trousers still round his knees. Jane stood above him and lowered her cunt, dripping with Barry and probably still Gordy's semen, down onto his shaft. She rode him cowgirl for just three thrust and then leant down and brought her lips to his. It was only when he cringed away that she remembered she stunk of five guy's piss, but she kissed him anyway.

She looked up at Keith. "You, behind."

Keith did as he was told, getting into position. She felt his cock press against her arsehole.

"No," she ordered. "My shitter belongs to..."

She looked up at the leader. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"Ted," said the leader and then gave out a whistle.

Suitably instructed, Keith was now looking for her pussy, pushing his cock up against the entrance that already contained Frank's big dick. For a moment, Jane was worried she'd gone to far, that she wouldn't be able to accept both men, but then she felt Frank's dick pushed down and even further against the lower walls of her vagina as Keith entered her as well.

She'd never felt so full.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Together, the two of you are nearly enough."

They ended up grinding more than fucking. She moved her hips around savouring that ever inch of her insides were stuffed. She explored, finding areas that had never been touched by a man before. Areas that lit up fireworks as flesh met flesh. Frank beneath her could do little but let her ride him, Keith was able, every now and then to attempt a strike at her pussy and when he did, she felt electricity. Mostly, though he was struggling to keep inside her.

Eventually she'd decided enough was enough. "If you come round, I'll suck you dry. I'm ready to have my arse taken now," she said. She didn't need to name names. Frank moved from behind to in front of her. His cock was covered in a foam of semen. She wondered how much was his own pre-cum, and how much was from his mates. It was all mixed with her own juices, of course. She made a show of cleaning it off with her tongue.

Then she took it all the way down her throat. Frank reached forward and took the back of her head, grabbing a handful of hair. It was now so cold that a little yellow ice had started form, welding clumps of hair together. The warmth of his hand soon melted it as he started to face fuck her.

She was so focused on not gagging that she didn't even notice Ted had gotten behind her until she felt a liquid drip on her arsehole. She wondered for a moment if he was going to use his gang's semen to ease his passage, but she hadn't felt him scoop it up from any part of her body. He was probably being boring and using conventional lube. Pity.

When he started to probe a finger into her, she lost her mind. It was simply not possible to concentrate both on the enormous long penis pushing its way past her larynx, the feeling of a hard cock up her cunt and the tender, squeezing sensation of a rough, hairy digit being pushed up her rectum. Her eye's rolled back in her head as she swooned for just a moment.

Frank must have taken pity on her, or else he was smart enough to let the boss attend to his business first. He pulled his cock from her mouth, but, lest she think he was going soft, he smacked her around the check with it. It was a relief. Ted's finger was now inside her in earnest, exploring and gently widening her sphincter.

There were a few moments of gentle calm. She came to a rest on Keith's cock, the only friction that was put on it was as Ted pushed further up her other hole. This is was enough to keep Keith hard. Eventually a second finger entered her and then a third. Finally, Ted decided she was ready.

She heard the sounds of him slowly jacking his cock, a slapping sound that indicated that too was now lubed up. There was a delightful pain as it played at her hole which then flared as her sodomy began.

It wasn't his dick breaking into her bowels that shocked her, but rather the way he suddenly pulled her up, grabbing her by the shoulders and plunging his teeth into her neck in a vampire bite. She screamed and then it turned into a strangled moan and he forced her down, pushing her more onto Keith's dick than his own. As she bottomed out, Ted then rammed hard, his dick pushing her G-spot down onto the head of his friend's penis.

And that's how he found her G-spot.

Her howl immediately told him what had happened and so he did the same thing again, lifting her up a couple of inches and then slamming her down, his own cock not pistoning until her cunt was fully penetrated by Keith's manhood. The resulting bulls-eye sent spasms across her and her eyes back up into her sockets. Frank stood like a fool in front of her, wanking himself off. There was no way she was in any position to do anything for his dick as well.

A third time and a fourth time they slammed her down. She was now barely able to vocalize the pleasure she was feeling. A red mist covered the forest and she was lost in it.

She lost count. It was may have been the tenth body slam or the one hundredth. All she knew was that she came, suddenly finding her voice as she did so. "Oh, you fucking bastard."

She was barely aware of the next handful of pistoning pumps. At some point a burst of semen came flying out of the air hitting her in the face, across the eyes and nose, but it barely registered. The sixth pump, maybe, hit her like a freight train, even harder than the first.

"No more. No more," she said, collapsing.

This time when Ted lifted her up, Keith came out from under her, pulling himself forward to he could stand up. Ted pushed her down fully onto the clock, his full body weight on top of her. He moved with sudden jerking movements inside her arse, speeding up until he came too. She was so bathed in the glow of her second orgasm that she was barely aware of what was happening.

It was only when she felt the body on top of her stop moving completely that she realized that it was finished. She looked up towards Keith, thinking to suck him to completion too, to finish the job completely, but he had already put his cock back in his jeans and even the bulge left by erection was barely visible now. He must have cum and she hadn't even noticed. Everyone was just standing around now, waiting.

Ted pulled himself to his feet, wiped his cock off on some tissue paper and sorted out his clothing.

"All right then," he said to the lads. Together they set off down the hill. Initially they went quietly. Only as the reached the bottom did sounds of their joking and laughter float back on the air.

Jane remained where she was. She suddenly felt cold and alone. Unmoving, she looked into the lights of the car. It hadn't moved throughout her ordeal. She didn't know how long she stayed there, only that when she pulled herself to her feet it was night proper. She was now fully shivering and even wrapping the cloak around her body didn't help. She wiped the semen running down her legs off onto the fabric. The cloak was as much of a mess as she was, but at least most of the stains were on the inside.

She picked up her shoes and started to continue her walk, the one she'd started so long ago, to the road. Only now did Marilyn in the car start to drive, slowly shadowing her progress. After fifteen minutes of picking her way through the forest floor with bare feet, the trees finally broke and she was standing out in the open.

She stared in disbelief. She was back at the pub.

She hadn't missed anything. There had never been a bridge across the stream. She was sure about that, even in the darkness. Nor had she gotten turned around, the bending of the road had just steered her straight back to where she had started.

She took a moment to take as much stock of her appearance as was possible, ineffectively running her hands through her hair in an attempt to get it back into some kind of order. There was nothing that could be done about her make-up. She could only hope it had been washed off completely, but that was unlikely.

Finally she took the steps to the backdoor of the pub opened it and stepped inside. As she did nearly every eye turned to stare her and the bar hushed. There were five who merely glanced. Frank and Ted continued to play pool while the other three were gathered around a fruit machine, the sound of it spinning and winning being the only sounds breaking the silence.

Wrapped in her red cloak, she marched to the front door. It was just as she was about to open it that a voice said.

"Excuse me, miss, we'll need the cloak back."

She turned to the barman. Without saying a word she slipped off her only covering and dropped it to the floor by the door. She looked at the room defiantly and the room looked at her, all eyes running down her degraded sperm-covered body.

She turned and stepped back into the night. Her feet were already blistered from the forest, but the gravel in the car-park was a new kind of agony. She stepped across it gingerly making her way to the car which Marilyn was waiting. She signalled for her to bring it closer, but the older woman ignored her or at least didn't see.

When she finally got in, Marilyn turned to her. "Oh, you poor thing. You're such a mess."

She handed her a packet of wet wipes. "Get yourself cleaned off. You can have a proper shower when we get home."

Jane grabbed a wipe in each hand and furiously tried to get as clear as she could. Marilyn produced a bag from the back seat. Opening them up, Jane could see a T-shirts and tracksuit bottoms - her badminton kit.

"It turns out you did have some clothes in here after all," said Marilyn.

Jane quickly pulled on the clothing and then slumped down in the passenger's seat. Marilyn released the hand-break and started to drive home.

"Still, does you good to get out at the weekend," said Marilyn. "Work tomorrow."

12