Plain Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed in her; I loved her with my cock and with my heart. I moved in her and her hips and ass responded to each thrust. I told her that I never wanted to be anywhere but there, inside her pussy, feeling her wetness all around my cock. She held my ass and pulled me into her. It was as if my mother wanted to take all of me into her.

I couldn’t stop kissing her and loving her and fucking her. I told her I needed all the things she did for me and she said, “I’m here for you my darling…momma’s here for whatever you need…to love you and make love with you and take care of you.” She moaned and opened her legs even wider and when she said, “Give mother your cum baby…fill me with your cum.” I knew I couldn’t wait another instant.

Every thrust seemed to release more sperm into my mother’s pussy no matter how many times I thought I was done. She felt me coming in her and cried out, “Yes baby…with me…with me…come with your momma…always…always…always.”

We were both trembling a bit after we stopped because of the lovemaking and the sweat and cool air that blew on our wet bodies. We held each other close and my mother kept me inside her. I whispered to her over and over what I’ve whispered for four years, every time we make love…every time we come. “Beautiful Janine…beautiful Janine…beautiful Janine.”

Dear readers,

For those who’ve E-mailed me on past stories, thank you so much. For personal reasons I regret that I can’t respond but I read and appreciate them all. I hope you will all take a moment to let me hear your comments and suggestions by way of anonymous feedback after you vote; they’re helpful whether they’re positive or negative. They keep me going. Thanks and love, Mikelh

12