Plan B - Sex Sells Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told Carly that she was the biggest fucking slut he had ever met, as well as the best fuck he had ever had, and all his cousins agreed with him. He made her get off the bed, and go stand against the wall with her ass pointing towards the middle of the room. Just above her left ass cheek, he used the marker to write: "Men fucked" and then made 9 hash marks under the word.

He told Carly what he was doing, and she asked how he came up with 9 men, and he replied 4 yesterday, one early this morning, and 4 tonight so far. (He then had to explain to his cousins how he had shown up in the middle of the night last night and had some more fun with their nurse, making her cum over and over.) In the middle of her back, right above her ass crack, he wrote, "Cum Loads" and then made 15 hash marks, 9 yesterday, and 4 today. Above her right ass cheek he then wrote, Slut O's and after a lengthy discussion, decided that their Nurse had probably cum 20 times altogether, with 12 of them being with just the Chief during his early morning playtime. He made 20 hash marks under the last word, took a picture of his handiwork, and showed it to her just as they all heard a knock on the front door...

The Chief told Carly, "Well, don't just stand there like a deer in the headlights, go see who's at the door, girl! Carly looked around for something to put on, and he chastised her, "You don't to get to wear nothin' slut, go just like you are, maybe it's the Pizza boy and you'll give him a heart attack!"

Knowing she hadn't a choice, she walked down the hall into the living room, and hid behind the door as she opened it, saying "Who is it?" She had to crane her neck upward to see the face of the handsome black giant dressed in a city Police uniform that was filling the entire door frame. "Oh..., ahh, uhh, you must want the Chief, I'll go get him sir," as she tried to close the door so he wouldn't see her naked and the new embarrassing "tally sheet" that had just been written on her back side. He put out one huge black hand and stopped the door from closing, and said in an impossibly rich and deep voice,

"I think you best just take me to him young lady, now lead the way!" Oh God, she thought, there is no way that he won't notice the "tally sheet on her ass," or the glaringly obvious fact that she was naked in a house with 4 naked men. Knowing that she was well and truly busted, she pulled the door wide open, and motioned him in. He was grinning from ear to ear as he took in the sight of her naked and still slightly sweaty body, and then Carly got yet another surprise!

He was so big, that he had completely hidden the drop dead gorgeous tall black lady that followed him into the living room! She too was taking in Carly's state of undress and the tally sheet, and she thought she heard the statuesque lady chuckle under her breath. Having never been so embarrassed in her life, Nurse C just walked down the hall into the bedroom and quickly jumped up on the bed and covered her nakedness with a couple of pillows.

The Chief slid off the bed and shook hands with the big man and was introduced by him to the lady whose name was evidently Victoria. "Carly, get over and shake the hand of my new Assistant Chief of Police, Rocco Johnson. He just moved here from California, and has only been on the force for a couple of weeks, but we are all very happy to have him join us and suspect that he's gonna work out just fine... We all call him Rock, but I understand that all the girls back home just called him Big Johnson!" When the guys all quit laughing at his crude insinuation, she slid off the bed and shook his very large hand with her tiny one as she was told to do.

The top of her head only came to about his chest, and she guessed he had to be 6'8" or taller, and 75-100 lbs. heavier than the big Chief. He said, "I've just met his lovely lady friend Victoria for the first time, but you should be polite and shake her hand as well."

When she shook the tall lady's hand, Vic grinned down at the naked nurse and said, "Looks like you're having fun here dear, yes?" "Oh, you have no idea!" laughed Carly. Vic replied, "No, I do have a pretty good idea I think, the scoreboard on your ass pretty much tells the story," she snickered. Carly suddenly had a strange premonition that the two of them were going to become good friends.

"I told you I had a special treat for you tonight, and the Rock here is that treat. I've been telling him all about you and your uh, extraordinary talents here lately, and he said that he'd really like to meet you. You've worn out a room full of men already this evening, so now we are all going to sit back, have a drink or two, and watch while Rock gets to know you a little better, as in biblically! I'm thinking you are going to cum to like him very quickly!" More crude laughter was heard after his clever play on words...

The Chief jerked his head towards his Asst. Chief and the two of them left the bedroom, walked into the "playroom" and then after about 30 seconds, returned to the room full of naked people, save Rock & Vic. Nurse C had a pretty good idea that 30 second conversation was going to have an influence on how she was to be treated in the next few hours by her newest suitor.

The man's bulk and presence commanded everyone's attention in the room, and Carly, along with everyone else, just watched in anticipation as the big man began to take off his police uniform. He first took off his gun belt and handed to the Chief, who immediately strapped it around his naked waist and grinned like an idiot. Larry said it was about time he got a gun that didn't shoot blanks, and they all laughed. Rock removed his shirt and Kevlar vest next, and then crossed his arms in front, grabbed the bottom of his black undershirt, and pulled it over his head in one smooth motion. OMG, thought Carly! His pecs and rock-hard abs were huge and glistening in the bare bulb light of the room.

He took a step or two, and sitting down on the end of the bed, he untied his shoes, removing them along with his socks before standing up and reaching for his belt. Carly didn't even realize she was moving, but suddenly found herself standing in front of him, slapping his big hand away from his belt buckle. She raised up both her arms and felt up his enormous pecs, running her small hands up and down his washboard abs too. She looked up at Rock and smiled at him, and he said, "I'm glad you like what you see, honey, but you know the best is yet to come, keep going...!" He put his big hands on her boobs, lifting and fondling them as she undid his belt, trouser buttons, and lowered his zipper. She dropped to her knees, and pulled his pants and boxer shorts down to his knees in one swift jerk, and didn't just think it this time, she said it out loud, "Oh My God!" She was staring at her very first black cock ever, and it was limp, uncut and almost as big as the Chief's was when he was fully erect!

"You ain't seen nothing yet, honey, keep going..." said that deep bass voice to her! She was certain that he meant her to continue pulling his pants off, but she just had to touch the thing that was hanging between his monstrous thighs first... She reached out with her right hand, and pulled back his foreskin as she lifted his heavy cock with her left. She raised it up into a horizontal position and started to put her mouth on the tip of it when she noticed his balls! God, they looked like they should've been hanging under a bull's belly in a bull run on some ranch in Wyoming! Shit, she thought, everything about this man is huge! (Her business sense intruded upon the moment suddenly, and she couldn't help but wonder how much one load of this giant's cum would be worth?)

She shook her head to get re-focused, and dropped the incredibly heavy cock so she could help Rock step out of his trousers. Even the sound of his man meat slapping against his muscular thighs as she dropped it was loud and exciting to her! When the almost perfect specimen of human physiology was completely naked in front of her, she resumed the task that she just started, pulling back his foreskin again, and guiding that big black snake into her mouth. She sucked on his pee hole, and then took as much of his still soft member into her mouth as she could.

As she sucked and licked and stroked his manhood and bull balls, there was no mistaking when his cock started filling up with his blood. He grew quickly, both in length and girth, and got hard enough for her to deep throat him for just a minute, but as his monster continued to expand, she gagged and had to pull away from him. She kept licking and sucking and stroking and fondling him though, and soon she beheld the magnificent sight of his fully erect cock! Holy Shit, she thought, that is just as big, if not bigger than my Pink Mongo she thought! She grabbed his cock with both of her tiny hands, still stroking it, turned to the room and said, "Hey! Do y'all feel that?"

When a couple of the guys said "Feel what? What are you talking about?"

She snickered and said, "That feeling in the air? That's penis envy boys! Y'all done been showed up!!" A few polite chuckles were heard, but Carly knew they didn't think it was as near as humorous as she did.

She kept sucking on the head of his black cock, and stroking it with both hands while still on her knees, enjoying the taste of his pre-cum that was starting to leak out. He told her to stand up and lean over the back of the bed, face down, with her legs spread, and she thought she was finally about to get impaled by the monster cock. Instead, when she had assumed the position, he pushed two fingers into her very wet pussy, frigged them in and out, and then reamed them around in a circular motion several times.

She moaned loudly when he did this, and he said, "You really want some more don't you, Nurse C? Well, the good news is that you are gonna get more than just some, you are gonna get ALL of what I got to give you! I've been with a lot of women girl, and I know just by fingering a wet pussy who is going to be able to take all of me, and who will never be able to. Most women can't begin to take my size, but you, sweet slutty thing that you are, are going to be able to take all of me I suspect. It's gonna be a tiny bit uncomfortable at first, but if I know my women like I think I know my women; you are gonna be begging to marry me in about 15 minutes." The room all laughed at his cocky discourse, and Rock suggested that they all get a fresh drink, find some chairs, and adjourn to the room across the hall.

When everyone had gone to the kitchen for booze and chairs, he held Carly back in the bedroom, and looking down at her from what seemed to her to be about 10 feet high, he said, "I never want to hurt anyone, but the the Chief tells me you like your sex rough? Use the safe word of "yellow" if whatever is happening is too much, OK? But I am going to have my way with you, and you are going to cum for me over and over, and seriously, you are going to want to marry me, but still, I don't want to hurt you in any way, OK?"

She grabbed his swollen black cock and squeezed it with two hands, saying, "I don't think you'll be hearing that particular word out of this Nurse's mouth this evening, but thank you anyway. You're very sweet."

He asked her if she wanted a drink, and she told him about yesterday's Jack Daniels enema, and that she would rather be sober to better enjoy the moment tonight. He smiled down at her, and leaned down and kissed her on the lips, saying, "I'm really starting to like you, and I can't wait to fuck you. I'm gonna go get a drink, and when I come back, I'm afraid you'll have to get me ready again, I'm sorry."

She laughed at him, and said, "I won't be sorry about having to do that again, let's both go get a drink."

Ten minutes later, 5 naked men, 1 naked nurse, and 1 fully clothed female guest gathered in the playroom. Rock told the sexy, nervous, and very excited nurse to climb up on the exam table, and to put her feet in the stirrups, once again. He asked the Chief to put a restraint across her stomach, effectively securing her to the table, so she couldn't be pushed backwards. He then asked Victoria to go hold the nurse's hand and provide her with some moral support, at least until she didn't need it anymore... He strode to the head of the table, and offered his big black dong to Carly, who used her skillful mouth to titillate him, and she soon had his enormous pecker at full staff once more.

He stepped backward to position himself between her outstretched legs, and lubed up both his big black cock and her pussy lips, even though she was probably as wet as she had even been before, in anticipation of being fucked by this gentle giant and his gigantic cock, while a room full of previous lovers watched. She was feeling more than a little slutty, and loving every single minute of it!

He stepped forward, and taking his dick in his left hand, he began rubbing it up and down her slippery slit, slapping it up and down on her clit from time to time. She was moaning in pleasure already, and trying to thrust her hips up at him, but her efforts were futile, as she was bound tightly to the exam table. He continued to tease her cunt with his giant dick head, until she asked for someone to come get on boob patrol. Larry started to get up from his chair, but Victoria said, "I got this, just sit back down and enjoy the show." Vic let go of Carly's hand, and used both of her hands to begin fondling Nurse C's full tits. It was more than enough to push Carly over the edge, and she climaxed almost immediately already. Vic leaned down and whispered into her ear. "You are a slut aren't you? You and I are going to get along just famously I think..."

As soon as she could catch her breath after her climax, she began begging for Rock to put his big black cock into her slutty pussy. "I need it, I need it," she was saying over and over. He complied with her wishes, and began pushing the tip of his rod between her swollen and pouting outer lips. Everyone in the room could see him putting his weight behind it, and could also see the strap around her waist pressing into her flesh as it restrained her from being pushed upward on the table. Carly had her eyes squeezed tightly shut, and was biting her lower lip as her cunt was being forced open wider than it had ever been before!

Rock backed off, and began stroking her lips and smacking her clit with his weapon again, and Carly murmured, "Don't stop, please, get it in me, I need to feel you inside of me, I want to feel you fucking me!" He resumed his pushing, leaning his weight into the effort once more. Carly gasped at the pain, and Vic pinched her nipples very hard to provide her with some distraction... Her whole body shivered when she felt the pain from her nipples, and when she did, Rock's dick slipped between her outer lips, and just barely entered her quivering cunt!

Breathing rapidly like a woman in labor, and gritting her teeth, Carly said, "Hold up, hold up, don't move, don't move...!" This was not Rock's first rodeo, and he knew enough to do exactly as she had asked. Carly turned her head to look up at Victoria, and said, "You fuck this damn thing?" Vic just gently squeezed her boobs, and nodded, smiling down at her. "Yes, I do dear, but it took a minor surgery and several weeks to get there. It only took you 10 minutes, you little slut!" Carly may not have heard a word she said, as she was mumbling... "Shit, shit, ohh fuck, it's so fucking big...!

Rock turned his head over his shoulder and asked, "Anyone got a hard cock back there, we need to give this girl something to distract her!" Of course, the Chief was always hard it seemed to Carly, and he hopped up out of his chair, and taking his whiskey with him, he walked to the other side of the exam table from Victoria. Once there, he turned Carly's face towards his cock that he had laid onto the table, and pulled her open mouth onto it. He moaned in appreciation as she took his tool into her mouth, but she was still breathing very heavily, and could only suck on him for a short bit before she had to turn her head away and catch her breath. Gradually, her hard breathing began to taper down, and her mouth was stuffed with the Chief's big tool for longer and longer periods of time. He drank his whiskey with one hand, and replaced one of Vic's hands on his Nurse's boob with his other, while he watched from a different angle as Rock continued to stretch her wet slit with his massive cock.

Rock was moving his weight from one foot to the other now, which had the effect of using his cock as a pry bar to open her up just a little more from a slight angle. She didn't realize it yet, but he was going a tiny bit deeper into her with each movement he made. The only sound in the room was Carly's heavy breathing through her nose, and her moaning mixed with the slurping noises her mouth made on the Chief's dick going slowly in and out of her mouth.

Rock broke the silence when he said, "Girl, I got about 3-4 inches inside of you now, it's gonna be all downhill from here, so, just sit back and enjoy the ride." Carly's eyes popped open to look between her outstretched legs in the stirrups, as she couldn't believe that his monster was that far inside her! Rock began thrusting in and out, still swaying from side to side as he did so. The other three men got up from their chairs, and gathered around Rock to watch their new nurse friend being impaled and stretched to her limit and beyond by this big black cock. They all heard Carly moan in a different tone of a sudden, and Rock said, "Oh yeah, that felt good on my cock baby! Y'alls hot little nurse just had herself a little orgasm on her first big black cock. Do it again for me baby, that was just the first of many that I'm gonna give you tonight!"

He began using his right index finger to stroke her clit that was once again swelling and poking its head out, and she pulled her head away from the Chief's invading cock and cursed at the ceiling as an intense pleasure immediately coursed through her body. "Oh fuck, I... I..." At that very moment, Rock leaned into her pussy, and if she hadn't been tied to the exam table, he would have pushed her up about a foot higher on the table. As it was, he gained a good 3-4 inches inside of her pussy with his sudden thrust, and she said again, "Oh fuck, I can't. I... I..." and then had another orgasm!

"Uh huh, that's it honey, give it up to ole' Big Johnson's dick. Fuck his black cock, cum all over it you little white slut!" He was now thrusting 6-8" of his total length into her wet cunt, and the sound in the room changed to a rapid squelching noise combined with her heavy breathing. The cousins gathered around watching were commenting on how her pussy lips were being drawn outward, clinging to his dick like it didn't want to let his cock go, as he pulled out of her cunt, and then pushed it right back in. His black cock was covered with streaks of her white juices and cum, and she was too preoccupied to notice, but there wasn't a limp cock in the room by this point in time.

He methodically and slowly pumped himself into her, skillfully pressing inward a little bit more with each successive thrust. He wasn't exactly sure how much more of him she could handle, but he was going to find out as he began to pick up the pace of his thrusting. Carly's hands were clenched into hard little fists, and she was mumbling something with her eyes squeezed tightly shut, and both the Chief and Vic leaned down to hear what she was saying. They finally deduced that she was saying "Boob Patrol," or something like that, and the two of them began to work over her big tits again with their hands. When they both bent down together and put a hard nipple in their mouths and bit down, she screamed and came again, her squirt dribbling out around the edges of Rock's cock and falling to the floor!