Planet CMNF Ch. 08

Story Info
Jane and Gita discover what happens to feral fems.
2.8k words
4.71
2.7k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Talbot and Lt. Chandra have discovered Commander Stark on Lord Champolleon's estate with Ensign Achebe. After seeing how happy the two women are as fems, Jane and Gita decide to let them stay with their new sire.

The carriage ride back to the university was awkward. Jane and Gita sat with their hands folded demurely in their laps and their legs pressed tightly together, their disheveled hair blowing in their faces.

Although Professor Varsenne and Corporal Marcus were seated directly opposite them, the two women too ashamed to meet the men's eyes. They'd lost complete control of themselves at Lord Champolleon's estate. They'd masturbated together, and even let themselves be fucked in front of each other.

Now in a few minutes, it would be time for them to return to their normal lives as navy officers. Only one final ordeal remained--a naked walk through the university. They had to find someplace private to change back into their uniforms

Come, Pip," Professor Varsenne said, climbing out of the carriage.

"You too, Frisk," Corporal Marcus echoed.

Both women meekly obeyed.

Such submission was particularly out of character for Lieutenant Chandra. Aboard the Bellerophon, Marcus was her subordinate. Under normal circumstances, he would be taking orders from her, not leading her around naked. The handsome marine gave his commanding officer a quick salute.

"By your leave, ma'am...," he said sheepishly.

Gita saluted back, briefly regaining her military bearing despite being stark naked.

"Uh... dismissed, soldier...."

Cpl. Marcus slipped quietly away

Sensing Gita's distress, Jane extended her hand to the young security officer. Hand in hand the two naked women walked through the university gates.

"Only a little bit farther," Jane whispered. "We're almost there."

"Good," Gita whispered back. "This is so hard!"

"I suppose I can risk taking off your collars now," Varsenne commented. "Come here, you two, and I'll unlock the padlocks."

Dr. Talbot and Lt. Chandra stood side by side and lifted their pretty chins to let the professor unbuckle their collars.

"There," he said. "You're free women again."

The only other people in the forecourt this late in the day was a small contingent of their shipmates from the Bellerophon--an even mix of men and women, all in their formal black uniforms. The women stared pityingly at Jane and Gita, assuming the disheveled creatures were normal Tyrian fems.

"Can you imagine?" Jane heard one woman say. "Being led around naked like an animal?"

"I'd die from embarrassment," a second woman replied.

Jane held her head high. She could feel the eyes of her male shipmates on her, drinking in the sight of her perky little tits, her exposed pussy.

Their stares were like physical caresses. A delicious shiver ran through her narrow shoulders and her nipples contracted to hard little points. A warm tingle began in the bowl of her pelvis, rippled up her spine, and down her arms and legs.

Gita squeezed her hand tighter. Jane stole a glance at her through her messy hair and could tell the lieutenant was experiencing something similar.

Although her face was flushed bright red, there was a manic glow in her eyes.

As soon as they were far enough away from their shipmates, the lieutenant risked talking.

"I'm so wet," she whispered. "I want to touch myself so bad."

"Me too," Jane nodded. "Being on display like this makes me so horny."

"It's weird, isn't it?" Gita agreed. "It really messes with your head."

"Let's find a quiet corner where we can be alone," Jane said. She strode deeper into the campus, tugging Gita by the hand. The barefoot security officer stumbled along after her.

Varsenne hung behind, letting the two women wander off by themselves.

Eventually Jane found a deserted classroom and pulled Gita inside.

"Do you... do you maybe want to fool around a little...?" Gita asked, brushing her fingertips suggestively across Jane's erect nipples.

"Oh god yes," Jane answered. "I was hoping you'd ask me that!"

They fell into each other's arms, kissing passionately.

Jane grabbed Gita's butt and ground her hairy pussy against the other woman's smooth mound. She could feel Gita's hard nipples rubbing up against hers. The thrill of skin-to-skin contact was so intense that the young anthropologist couldn't hold herself back. She gave herself over to unbridled lust.

"We're such dirty little fems," Gita giggled.

Jane realized they literally were dirty. Their bare feet were filthy from walking around without shoes all day, and they stank of sweat and sex. Jane breathed in the other woman's intoxicating animal muskiness. That made what they were doing even hotter. Technically they might have been fellow officers in the Terran navy, but right now they were a pair of rutting fems.

"Why is this so good?" Gita asked, teasing her fingertips along the delicate wings of Jane's shoulder blades.

"That's what I've been trying to figure out myself," Jane said in hoarse whisper. "It's haunted me ever since I went into the city with Varsenne. Being naked and on display just feels so right... like this how I'm supposed to be. I think it's the freedom, the complete absence responsibility and obligations--just fully inhabiting your body and living in the moment"

"It was so amazing watching Professor Varsenne fuck you," Gita said "He has a really nice cock."

"I felt the same way about watching you and Marcus," Jane nodded. "The way he was holding your hips, the way he was plowing you."

Gita giggled a little at the memory "Touch me...."

Jane slid her hand down between their squirming bodies, and slipped two fingers inside the other woman's dripping cunt.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Uh huh....," Gita nodded

"Tell me what you like."

"There's a spot in front that's really sensitive...," Gita suggested.

"Here?" Jane asked, crooking her fingers.

"Oh God... yesss....," Gita hissed, rising up on her toes, and riding the anthropologist's hand.

"You're so pretty," Jane said. "You look so good like this."

"I love being a fem!" Gita cried. "And I love being here with you."

"Play with your titties, "Jane said. "Just let yourself go."

Gita cupped her breasts with both hands, pinching her nipples and rolling them between her thumb and forefinger.

"Kiss them," Gita pleaded." Suck on them..."

Working her fingers faster in the security officer's cunt, Jane bent down and started sucking her nipples. Even though she'd told Gita to let herself go, Jane was the one losing control. She was slipping into a world of unrestrained lust, running purely on instinct.

Now she really was a fem.

Gita's right hand found its way between Jane's legs, and started frantically rubbing her clit.

"Yes...," Jane groaned. "Fuck me...."

The two of them sank to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs

Suddenly Gita was on top, spreading Jane's thighs with her eager hands, diving in to lick her throbbing pussy.

The security officer straddled Jane's head, offering her own dripping cunt to Jane's

laughing mouth. Jane opened Gita with her tongue, parting the other woman's dark, fleshy lips to expose the shiny pink inside--as sweet and juicy as a ripe piece of fruit.

"So good...," Gita groaned. "Eat me, Pip. Make me cum...."

At that moment the classroom door banged open and a noisy crowd of Tyrian students rushed in.

They stopped dead their tracks, transfixed by the sight of the two fems fucking on the floor right in front of them.

"I wonder who they belong to?" One tall student commented.

"They're not wearing collars," one of his classmates replied. "I think they're ferals. Lord knows how they snuck in here...."

Even though they had an audience now, Jane couldn't stop licking Gita's pussy. Doing it right out in the open in front of a crowd of fully-dressed men was so incredibly hot. It made her own nakedness feel more debauched and wanton.

The young men advanced on them.

"My dad taught me a thing or two thing or two about ferals," a pretty blonde boy said. "When they're in rut like this what they really need is to be serviced."

He unbuttoned his trousers and took out his cock. Like all Tyrian males, he was impressively endowed. His hardening member was as thick as Jane's forearm, and drip of precum glistened at the tip.

Jane's eyes went wide. She'd watched a gang of oms fuck a feral fem in the park when she'd gone into Avalonde with Varsenne, but it had never occurred to her that without Varsenne's collar around their necks, she and Gita could be used the same way.

"Come here, pretty," a tall boy said to Gita "I've got what you need right here."

He dragged the security officer off Jane and forced her down on her knees. Grabbing a fistful of her disheveled hair, he stuck the purple head of his cock into her surprised mouth. Gita didn't even try to resist. The boy's mammoth cock was too big to take all the way, but she submissively bobbed her head up and down on it anyway.

Jane quickly found herself subjected to the same rough treatment--being pulled to her knees and forced to take a cock into her mouth. She had sucked Varsenne's cock the first time he'd fucked her, before but this was different. Then, she'd been the one in control, gleefully pleasuring her new sire. Now she was a feral fem in rut, nothing but a collection of warm, wet holes to be used and enjoyed by the oms who had caught her.

It was scary, but also strangely liberating. She melted into her new role like slipping into a warm bathtub. Her identity as Dr. Talbot--the cool, rational scientist from Earth--was slipping away. Now she was just Pip--a horny Tyrian fem.

My God! she realized. I've always been Pip, haven't I? I've just been afraid to admit it.

She glanced over at Gita and saw she was experiencing a similar realization. When Jane has first met the security officer, Lt. Chandra had been all steel and discipline in her crisp black navy uniform, but spending a day as a naked fem had brought on a dramatic transformation

Now she was Frisk, a horny little creature in full rut, eagerly accepting a stranger's cock in her pretty mouth. The urge to submit to the oms was impossible to resist.

Gita noticed Jane staring at her. Their eyes met--a strange moment of sisterhood. Jane arched her eyebrows. I'm okay with this. Are you? Gita gave a slight nod. Yes, yes, I am.

In fact, she was more than merely okay. She reveled in her new role as a cocksucker, eagerly licking and nuzzling the Tyrian's mammoth member, reaching out with both hands to stroke and jerk the other erections being offered to her.

The boys were getting more aggressive. They all had their cocks out now, stroking them in anticipation of servicing the pretty ferals they'd found.

Jane felt herself being lifted bodily off the floor and stretched out on a nearby desk. She knew what was coming next--what the boys had in mind. One of them pinned her wrists over her head, while two others grabbed her ankles and spread her legs.

She was wide open now, totally vulnerable, totally helpless and exposed.

The blond boy with the huge cock advanced and rubbed the dripping head against Jane's slippery pussy lips.

"She needs it bad," he commented.

I do, Jane thought. I need it so bad. Give it to me.

He rose up on his toes and rammed his erection home.

Jane moaned as he penetrated her, a long shuddering sigh of contentment

This is what I was made for, she thought. To be held down and fucked.

Inch by inch, his whole glorious length slid into her. She was so wet there was no friction at all.

When he was all the way in, he leaned forward and rested his full weight on her, pinning her to the desk.

Then he started to thrust. Jane writhed underneath him, straining against the students holding her down. She wasn't trying to escape, far from it. It just felt so good to be overwhelmed, to struggle against the Tyrians' superior strength.

The sounds coming out of her mouth shocked and appalled her--a series of deep animal grunts that crescendoed every time the pretty blond boy bottomed out in her throbbing cunt.

"Uh... uh... UH...!"

Another boy grabbed her head with both hands and stuck his cock in her mouth. Oh, that was good too! She sucked on it greedily. Running her teasing little tongue along the heavily-veined surface. I'll be your whore, she thought. I'll show you how earth girls fuck.

Gita was moaning as well. She was down on all fours, taking it from both ends. A long thick cock was in her mouth and another was in her pussy. Jane watched the dark-skinned woman's heavy tits sway back and forth with every thrust.

The guy banging Gita from behind was holding her hips tight, making sure he had her exactly where he wanted her. Abruptly his rhythm increased. Then his whole body went rigid as he shot his full load deep in the security officer's cunt.

As soon as he finished, he pulled out, leaving Gita gasping and gaping. Thick ropes of cum hung from her dark pussy lips. Another boy soon took his place, then another and another, until half a dozen Tyrian students had used her for their pleasure.

"Oh my!" A familiar voice came from the entrance to the classroom.

Jane looked up from the guy she was blowing. The two women from the Bellerophon were standing in the doorway, staring wide-eyed at Jane.

"It's perfectly normal," the second woman reassured the first. "I told you they're like animals...."

The bottom dropped out of Jane's stomach. They'd seen everything--the big cock in her mouth and the bigger one in her pussy, Lieutenant Chandra down on the floor being serviced from behind.

Jane knew these women. She'd sat in staff meetings with them. How could she ever look them in the eye again after they'd seen her like this?

But still, she couldn't hold herself back. In spite of the shame and humiliation, she could feel her orgasm building. There was no way to stop it. She was going to cum right in front of them. And that's just what she did.

Dr. Jane Talbot, the senior anthropologist aboard the starship Bellerophon, rocked and moaned through a long shuddering orgasm. At the last instant the pretty blond boy pulled out and shot his full load all over her flat tummy and thick blonde bush.

The boy she was sucking also pulled out and came all over her face, the hot semen splashing in her blinking eyes and plastering her sweaty bangs to her forehead.

Gita was coming now too, down on her hands and knees with one flushed cheek pressed against floor. As the last of her boys shot off inside her she let out a long whimpering squeal.

The women in the doorway looked on in shock and horror.

As soon as the Tyrians had finished servicing the helpless ferals, they put their cocks away and quickly buttoned their trousers.

Jane rolled off the desk and crawled over to Gita. The two naked women clung to each other, desperately sobbing, overwhelmed both by intensity of their orgasms and the shame of being watched.

Fresh semen leaked from their well-worked pussies, the milky liquid pooling on the classroom floor beneath them. Jane stroked Gita's hair and made soft cooing noises, trying to soothe her. As the dark-skinned security officer calmed down, her sobs dwindled to little shudders.

Gita brushed Jane's tousled bangs aside and kissed her full on the mouth. There was so much that Jane wanted to say, but she didn't dare speak--not in front of the Tyrians, and certainly not in front of their shipmates from the Bellerophon.

They had to get out of there.

Jane grabbed Gita by the hand and dragged her to her feet. Together they fled on stumbling feet, pushing their way past their startled shipmates, careening blindly down the hallway and around the corner.

Soon the only evidence of their passing was a trail of sperm and the distant patter of their bare feet on the stone floors.

"We have to find Varsenne and get our clothes back," Jane panted as soon as they were out of earshot.

* * *

The Professor was waiting for them in the walled garden where their adventure had begun. He didn't ask any questions. He just quietly set down the valise containing their uniforms and stepped to one side.

Jane and Gita washed their dirty feet in the fountain and splashed handfuls of water between the legs to sluice away the remains of the gang bang.

Varsenne watched with a wry smile as they got dressed again.

In a few minutes they'd transformed themselves back into naval officers, fully dressed in their crisp black uniforms and shiny black boots.

"What happens now?" Lt. Chandra asked, brushing out her tangled hair and coiling it into a loose knot.

"Now you figure out what to put in your report, and we both pretend today never happened...," Dr. Talbot replied.