Plans Come Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unbuttoned my shorts, unzipped, and pushed my shorts and underwear down my legs. I was barefoot, so it was easy to toss them out of the way.

Bailey didn't hesitate; she reached out and curled her fingers around my cock. I guess she did have her mind made up.

"Can you take your shirt off?" she asked. "Here - I'll give you something to look at, too." She released my dick, and pulled her own shirt over her head. She took her shorts off, as well. Like me, she was barefoot. But Bailey had changed into a matching set of black underwear. They weren't super-revealing, but the bra did lift and show off her sweater puppies, and set off her honey-coloured suntan very nicely.

- "Wow. Those are... very nice." My brain wasn't working all that quickly.

- "My underwear? Or these?" Bailey looked down into her own cleavage. "Hang on, let me get my phone."

A moment later, Bailey knelt at my feet, took hold of my cock again, and pointed it at the side of her face. She then snapped a selfie.

Of course she had to look at the photo, so she let go of my dick.

"Not bad," she said, "but we can do better." Once again she took hold of my cock, but this time she slipped her lips over the head. But she was looking to the side, trying to line up her phone to take another selfie.

She pulled back for a moment. "This is harder than I thought." she said.

I had to chuckle at that. The laugh made my dick bounce up and down. Bailey saw it, and then looked up at my face.

- "Oh." she grinned. "I guess we're both full of double entendres tonight. Here, let me try one more."

With her mouth back on my erection, she snapped another photo. But she was again dissatisfied with the result.

- "No good?"

- "It looks weird, because my eyes are looking the wrong way. And it's hard to keep the phone lined up."

- "What if I took the picture?"

Bailey agreed that that might be worth a try. She tried it with me sitting on the edge of her bed, while she knelt at my feet. Finally she had me lie down on the bed, on my back. She knelt beside me, tossed most of her long blonde hair out of the way, and tucked the rest behind her ear. Then she licked the head of my cock a few times, before taking about half of my length in her mouth.

I snapped a shot. She started bobbing her head up and down, but that only caused her hair to tumble back down. It was erotic as hell to watch, but it spoiled the shot. She tried again, this time holding back her hair with one hand. That kept her face unobscured, but it looked awkward.

My cock was hard as it had ever been, but I was nowhere near coming, because Bailey kept stopping and starting. She'd give me a lick, start bobbing on my dick, and then stop so that she could see the pictures I'd gotten. I knew that she wasn't doing it on purpose, but it was like she was edging me, working me up but preventing me from coming.

- "Let's try this." I suggested. I took hold of her hair, and held it back, away from her face. Lying on my back, I had no trouble holding her phone steady. She had a hand free, to work on me, with no hair in the way. I didn't use my hold on her hair to try to control her, or to push her head down.

"Oh, that's good." I said, softly.

- "The blowjob? Or the picture?"

- "Both."

- "Let me see?"

She liked the result, and asked me to take another in that position. When she resumed sucking my cock, I let out a little groan.

- "Bailey? Look at me." I said.

She did, without taking her mouth off.

Bailey had an excellent body, especially viewed from the front, but there was no question that her best feature was her extraordinarily beautiful face, framed by all of that pale blonde hair. That last photo was spectacular.

I didn't want her to stop, but I passed her the phone so that she could see.

- "Wow! I look... hot. Really hot."

- "You do. Scorching."

- "Want to take a video for me, Kyle?"

- "Are you sure?"

- "Yeah. Not just to show, either. I'm going to want to watch it myself. And... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you so much - all this starting and stopping. So let's make a video... and I won't leave you hanging."

I started shooting, and took hold of her hair again. Bailey was inspired. She stroked the base of my shaft with her hand, in a corkscrew motion, while she sucked and licked the top half. Best of all, she frequently looked up at me - or at the phone, I suppose - with those beautiful eyes.

She'd been edging me for close to twenty minutes by then; I wasn't going to last forever.

Bailey looked up at me, and moaned around my cock.

- "Mmm..."

That did it. "Bailey - I'm gonna..."

She drew her head back.

- "I wanna see it." she said. She sat back on her haunches, and continued stroking my cock, but holding it straight so that I wouldn't spew all over her.

Orgasm delayed is orgasm intensified; I knew that. But even I was surprised when the first jet of cum went straight up in the air - three feet high, at least.

"Whoa!" she said.

The second spurt only went a foot or so - which was a good thing, because Bailey had inadvertently tilted my cock back, so that it was pointing at the phone. My semen spattered the screen, and not my face. The next three or four spurts weren't as powerful, but they still felt great.

- "Wow..." said Bailey. "That was... wow."

- "Sorry - I got some on..."

She laughed, and told me to stay put. She went into the en suite bathroom, and came back with a towel and a face cloth. I cleaned myself up, while she wiped off her phone.

- "I want to watch it now." she decided. Bailey lay down beside me, and held up her phone so that we could both see it.

It was decidedly odd to lie on her bed, naked, with her beside me, watching a replay of the blowjob she'd just given me. It was definitely a weekend of firsts for me.

Bailey watched with her mouth open, clearly entranced by the sight of herself sucking a cock. When she saw the first jet of semen launched from my dick, her eyes lit up, but it was the second spurt, splashing against her phone, that got the biggest reaction.

- "Wow! That was awesome!" She turned her head to look at me, our faces only inches apart. "I can't believe it came out so great. Thank you, Kyle."

- "It was pretty awesome for me, too. I should be the one thanking you." I looked into her lovely eyes. She got the message.

- "You mean...? You would?"

- "I'd love to."

She smiled. "Can I make another video?"

- "Sure. I don't know how much you'll be able to see." I moved down towards the bottom of the bed. It was king-size, so there were oceans of room. Still, I turned her body slightly so that I could kneel, and later lie between her legs.

I could already smell her arousal as I began to pull off her panties. She lifted her hips to help me.

- "Might as well take this off, too." she said, sitting up so that she could unfasten her bra.

- "Might as well." I agreed. Bailey had modestly-sized boobs, but they were shockingly firm. She barely needed a bra, in my humble opinion. Her nipples pointed slightly to the side, making her breasts look like a flower spreading its petals open.

"Will this really be your first time?" I asked.

- "Well... sort of?"

- "Sort of? You mean... Steve tried it, but wouldn't do it again?"

- "No. He wouldn't do it at all. I meant... it'll be my first time... with a guy."

Ohh... interesting. She was a little wilder than I'd thought. And I had a pretty shrewd guess who her partner had been. I looked toward the bedroom door. Just across the hall was Lisa's room for the week.

Bailey blushed. "You can't tell anyone, Kyle."

- "I won't."

Bailey put a second pillow under her head, to prop herself up a bit so that she could watch. She was more than a little surprised when I started by massaging her feet. I wanted to tease her bit, and work my way up her legs gradually, but not put her to sleep, so I only spent a couple of minutes on her feet.

- "That's actually... kind of nice." she said.

- "You'd probably enjoy a foot massage, but I have... other plans for you." I moved to her ankles, and her calves. When I passed her knees, I began kissing her thighs as well as using my hands.

I kissed my way up her inner thighs, until my nose was practically brushing her clean-shaven pussy. Then I kissed around her mound, and onto her lower stomach.

She laughed. "Okay, now you're just being cruel."

- "Not at all. I just got distracted." I looked up, at her lovely breasts. "These are wonderful." I cupped one, and thumbed the nipple. Then I bent my head and kissed it.

- "You don't think they're too small? Steve wanted me to get bigger ones."

I shook my head. "Your boyfriend-"

- "Ex-boyfriend."

- "That guy? I think we've already established that he's a moron. Cheating on you? And wanting to change these?" I brushed a nipple again. "You don't mess with perfection."

Bailey didn't need me playing with her breasts. She was waiting for something else entirely - and I'd delayed long enough.

- "Aahh..." she sighed, as my tongue finally touched her pussy.

I treated Bailey just about exactly as I'd treated Joanne - was it only last night? It seemed like a long time ago already, because so much had happened.

She tasted tangy. She wasn't as wet as Jo had been, either. Bailey was more tense, either with nerves or with anticipation. But I had time to try and get her to relax.

I kissed her, and I licked her. I probed gently between her labia with my tongue. For the moment, I didn't use my fingers. Instead, I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her just an inch or so closer to my mouth.

- "Ohh..." she said. "Now he's... he's making little circles around my button. He's still teasing me, but it's good..."

Bailey was talking to her phone, making an audio record to go with the video of her first oral from a guy. She was loosening up, relaxing more and more as she just enjoyed the sensations, losing herself in the moment.

When I began sucking gently on her clit, her play-by-play description faltered. She babbled some nonsense as she came on my tongue.

I let her come down slowly.

- "That's it." she said. "My next boyfriend has to eat pussy. That's a frickin' requirement."

- "You could hold auditions."

- "Hah! That would be fun." She beckoned with her hand. "Come up here."

I crawled up beside her. Bailey gently stroked my cheek. "Thank you."

- "Thank you."

She looked down between us. "Wait - are you hard again?"

- "You shouldn't be surprised. Don't you know the effect you have on males?"

- "Apparently not all males."

- "You're a pretty spectacular woman, Bailey."

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Kyle? Could I ask you another favour?"

- "Of course."

- "Could we... make one more video?"

Bailey tried to find a good place to set her phone. The bedside table and the windowsill were too low, while the top of her parents' dresser was too high. Holding it in one of our hands wasn't going to work well, either.

"Okay - hang on." And just like that, she left the room - stark naked. She went to the top of the stairs, and called her best friend.

Oh, shit.

Bailey came back a moment later.

- "I have a solution." she said.

- "I don't know if that's such a good idea, Bailey."

- "I do. She needs to get her head out of her ass, and realize what she's missing. Maybe if she sees you in action, she'll wake up and smell the coffee, you know?"

- "You're matchmaking, now?"

- "Come on, Kyle - you two should have been an item a long time ago. She was just too dumb to see it. Plus I really want a video of us fucking. To show you-know-who, but also for myself. Tonight has been a real game-changer for me, thanks to you. And I want to run up the score while I can. Hey, Leece!"

Lisa Lejeune had just slipped into the room, closing the door behind her. She immediately registered that her best friend was naked. Then she caught sight of me, sitting on the bed - also naked.

- "Bailey! What the fuck?"

- "Lisa, we need your help. I've got pictures and videos of me sucking Kyle's cock, and then him eating my pussy. Leece - he's really good..."

- "TMI!" said Lisa, a little too loud.

- "You have no idea. Look at this." Bailey handed over her phone, no doubt to show her BFF the video of her blowjob. Lisa, surprisingly, didn't resist too much; she watched the whole thing with her mouth slightly open.

- "Holy sh- whoa!" she exclaimed, at the end - which had to have been when saw me coming, and splattering the phone. Lisa glanced my way, and then quickly looked away.

- "We need your help." said Bailey. "I want another video - I want you to record us fucking."

Lisa shook her head. "Come on, Bails - you can't be serious."

- "One hundred percent. What happens in this room stays in this room - isn't that what we said? Please, Leece. Help me get over Steve."

From what I'd already experienced, I thought that Bailey was already well on her way to being over her boyfriend. I was intrigued, though, by her other comment. What else had happened in this room?

I understood Lisa's predicament: she wanted to help her friend. She was also a little bit turned on by what she'd seen, and she might even have been curious about what was to come - but she didn't want me to know those last two possibilities.

She pretended to be reluctant. Bailey pleaded. I kept my mouth shut. Lisa finally agreed.

My erection had vanished, the moment Lisa entered the room. The situation was just too weird. Bailey saw what had happened; she raised an eyebrow at me.

- "Just come here and give me a kiss." I said.

She crawled onto the bed, and eagerly pressed her lips to mine. I reached under her arm to fondle her breast. Fifteen seconds later, my cock was erect, and still getting harder.

"See what I meant? About the effect you have?" I whispered.

- "Really?" Bailey smiled. "Are you sure it's nothing to do with the third person in the room?"

- "No. If anything, she's an inhibiting factor. This is all for you, Bailey."

- "You say the nicest things, Kyle. Do you like doggy style? I do."

Bailey gave my cock a lick and a promise, and then provided a condom, which was only wise. She got on her hands and knees on the bed, and I took up position behind her. I tried to ignore Lisa, and concentrate on the blonde goddess who was offering herself to me.

She was incredibly turned on. By me? By what had already happened? By what was about to be recorded on video? Or maybe it was the presence of her best friend...

I entered her slowly. Bailey made an effort to press back against me.

- "Ohh. You're... ohh - a bit thicker. Mmm..."

I was very careful with her, until I could feel that I was just about fully lodged inside her.

That's when it struck me. I was fucking Bailey Walker - while Lisa Lejeune filmed us doing it. Bailey's pussy was - like the rest of her - a thing of beauty.

I started slowly, pushing deep inside her, and then retreating almost all of the way. She began to move, thrusting back against me, and we soon found a comfortable rhythm. Not too fast, or too hard - neither of us was carried away by our passions, yet. But we were moving quickly enough that we created a steady beat of clapping sounds whenever my pelvis slapped into her ass.

It was a powerful thrill, to be inside Bailey, but I wasn't overwhelmed. For one thing, her ass was not among her best features. It wasn't too big, but it did seem slightly disproportionate to the rest of her body. It was flat, too, rather than enticingly rounded. And while I enjoyed the sight of her long blonde hair swaying in time with our movements, I was distracted by the Chinese characters tattooed on her back.

What did they mean? Was it some sort of inspirational message? Why would you want that indelibly marked on you? Teenagers often have posters in their room; who's going to want those same posters in their bedroom when they're forty? Why would your spouse or partner want them there? Same thing with tattoos, as far as I'm concerned. Bailey's future husband was going to be seeing a lot of that tattoo.

Was it something special between her and Steve, or entirely private for her? No, I didn't want to be thinking of Steve at this point. I'd had my revenge on him. I didn't even think of what I was doing as fucking his ex-girlfriend. This was something positive, between Bailey and me.

And Lisa.

I glanced over at her. She was holding the phone steady, but occasionally moved it just a bit, to get a different angle. It seemed that she was pointing it a little more at me, rather than at her best friend. Just as I though that, though, Lisa turned the phone back towards Bailey's head.

As you can probably tell from my weirdly disjointed thoughts, I wasn't concentrating 100% on fucking Bailey from behind - and that was a disservice to her. A change of position was in order.

I pulled out, and lay on my back, inviting her to climb aboard. With a big smile, Bailey did exactly that. She tucked my cock back inside her, and sank down on it.

This was more like it. There were even more distractions from this perspective, but they were all turn-ons: her beautiful face, her eyes, her long hair swirling, her breasts stirring as she ground against me. Bailey seemed to enjoy being in control, as well.

Lisa moved around us like a movie director, seeking new angles or new shots. I didn't look her way, though - I had enough to occupy my eyes and my hands.

- "What do you like best?" asked Bailey. "This?" She slid back and forth on top of me, grinding her clit against my pubic bone. "Or this?" She flexed her knees, and rose up and down, so that I could see my cock disappearing inside her on every downstroke.

- "They're both great." I said, reaching up to caress her breast. "Do the one you like best."

She resumed grinding. "This one is easier. And it feels pretty darn good."

I put my hands on her hips, and helped her by pulling and pushing a bit.

- "Oh - that's even better." Bailey suddenly stiffened atop me, with her eyes closed and her mouth open as she came. I could feel her pussy contracting around my cock.

A few moments later, she took a deep breath, and opened her eyes.

- "Mmm... that was nice." She moved her hips just a little. "But you haven't come, have you?"

- "That's okay."

- "No, it isn't. I want you to finish. How do you want me?"

I grinned at her. "On your back?"

She grinned back at me, and dismounted, while I made sure that the condom didn't slip.

Bailey Walker, lying back, with her hair spread out on the pillow, and her legs spread for me - there's a sight that I hoped I would never forget.

She welcomed me with open arms - literally. As soon as I'd nudged the head of my cock between her pussy lips, Bailey pulled me down on top of her, and kissed me. I tried to bear my weight on my hands, but ended up on elbows and knees, because she wrapped her arms around me and spoiled my balance. Then she hooked her ankles around my back. She wasn't letting me go anywhere.

She hadn't left me a lot of room to maneuver, and she was pushing her hips up at me. I settled in to match her pace, which meant that I was soon pummelling her with short strokes. I could only pull back about halfway, but Bailey seemed to like it this way. In fact, she was panting as she fucked me back.

I didn't think that she could reach another orgasm so soon, but I certainly could. I groaned aloud as I spent inside the condom.

- "Fuuck..." said our camera operator.

Bailey kissed me on the cheek. "That was fantastic." she said.

- "You were fantastic."

Normally, I would've cuddled with her - but the situation was hardly normal. Bailey had been looking for her own revenge material, and it had turned into quite a bit more. And then there was our audience. The two best friends were looking at each other in such a way that suggested they had a lot to talk about. I suddenly felt like a third wheel.