Plans for Tomorrow

Story Info
Friends who fuck. It’s more romantic than it sounds.
3.8k words
4.63
13.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyNew
GuyNew
88 Followers

I didn't mean to make Laura cry. So much has happened in my life since, then, but that moment is burned into my memory. It all happened years ago, but I can remember it as clearly now as if I were still there. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it remains my most cherished memory. It began like this.

Laura and I were friends who fucked. I know that sounds dirty, but it never really felt that way to us. We had been totally platonic friends for years before we ever even considdered having sex with each other. It started when we were both in the middle of a dry spell and were feeling it. One day, when we were commiserating about the complete lack of good prospects, Laura just blurted out, "We should just have sex and get it out of our systems."

It was seriously good sex. In the course of complaining about our various partners we both knew what the other liked. Still we both knew it wasn't going to be anything serious. We just didn't seem compatible enough outside of the bedroom. She had her hobbies like ballroom dancing, Rocky Horror, and knitting. I had mine, like competitive board games, role playing games, and swimming. These things took up a lot of time, and neither of us were willing to give them up.

There was also a question of religion. I wasn't brought up religious. At my core, I believe in God, and think we should mostly follow biblical tenants, but I don't take the Bible literally. She referred to herself as a fallen Catholic. She didn't go to Church or seem to take it seriously, but deep down, she still believed. I know that every once in a while she still did confession. "I just have so much sin to cleanse myself of," she said once.

Naturally, there were some things that we both liked. I mean we were close friends. We had a lot of other friends in common. We liked similar movies, food, and music. We would go to Ren Fairs, museums, and art shows together. And we would support each other's hobbies. I wore her sweaters. When I could, I would go to her dance competitions, and she would sometimes come over for game night, when we were doing something more casual. We both worked in DC near GWU, so we would meet up for lunch or to walk on the mall after work on days when it wasn't crowded or trashy. We would often go out together with groups of other friends.

And when both of us were single, we would get together and fuck. Sometimes we would have a little date beforehand, but it was mostly the same sort of thing we would do when we were single. We would go out to dinner or a movie. If the weather was nice, we might walk all the way back to her place in Arlington, though normally we took the Metro.

But we weren't single very often. You wouldn't think that a guy who was into gaming would get a lot of dates, but I was reasonably attractive, outgoing, and socially fearless. I'm a hair under six feet tall, stay in good shape, and have blue eyes that women seem to find dazzling. Once I was attached, I tended to date one person for a long time.

Laura was always around people, and while her relationships tended to be volatile and short, she never had trouble starting new ones. She was hunting for Mr. Perfect. Once after dumping a guy who she felt took her for granted, she said, "He should treat me like a princess." Before I had a chance to point out how spoiled that sounded, she added, "I deserve it. I treated him like a prince."

My latest girlfriend, Kathy, got a job offer on the West Coast. When I brought up different ways for us to make it work out -- I could find a job out there -- she made it pretty clear that she was moving on without me. It was really hurtful. We had been together for over a year, and everything seemed to be going fine. She was just ready to move on to the next chapter of her life, and I wasn't going to be a part of it.

I told Laura about it during lunch. She said all the appropriate sympathetic things and then added, "things with Charles aren't going that well either. I think we're about to break up." This was really news to me.

"Just a few days ago, you were talking about moving in together. What happened?"

"Oh, he just isn't serious. We're not really going anywhere," she said, vaguely. She didn't seem all that sad about it. A week later, they were history.

We planned to go out to a movie on that Friday. We picked a show at a theater near her place, and I thought the plan was to hook up afterward. It turned out I was wrong.

"Mark," she said, "You're welcome to spend the night on Friday, but I'm still on my period." Laura does even not consider period sex. Her body is too out of tune. She feels generally yucky even a day or two after her period and her nipples are tender. Besides that, she just thinks it's gross. I don't, but I respect her.

That was all fine. We went out to the movie, visited a cafe we both like, and then went back to her place to cuddle. I had been missing having a woman to hold. My Ex had been distant even before she announced that she was leaving. And Laura was a nice woman to hold.

Laura did not have a beautiful face. She has a big nose, mousy brown hair, and small dark brown eyes. If I wanted to compare her to someone famous, I would say that on a good day she looked a bit like Barbara Streisand, but most of the time she looked more like a young Amy Klobuchar. A strong face, a kind face, a motherly face, a face you could wake up to in the morning, but not a face that gets you a lot of free drinks. She's not really ugly, but no one would ever call her pretty.

What she lacks in facial beauty, she more than makes up for with her body. Standing about five foot four, she has a perfect hourglass figure. She is naturally blessed with a nice set of double Ds and wide hips. Dancing has kept her figure lean, and her legs smooth and strong. If she wears something tight, men cannot keep their eyes off her. Cuddling up to her was a treat.

We didn't talk about anything too serious. The subject of our respective break-ups was too raw and maybe too real to broach, and we were both tired of the Washington politics we had to deal with every day. Instead we just chatted about what we normally talked about when I spent the night. What are we going to do tomorrow? It always took a while to agree on anything. There is a lot to do in Washington, but if you're like us and don't have cars, it pays to plan it out in advance a bit. When in doubt, we normally go to one museum or another, and that's what we went for this time.

She had bought a new book that day, and I could tell she wanted to read it. I had nothing to do, so I offered to read it to her. She was a little shy about it because it was an obviously trashy romance. I teased her about it a bit, mostly to see her blush. Then I started reading it to her. It started out pretty slowly. Only a few pages in, I felt her body shudder. She often does that right before falling asleep. After a few shudders, she just lay there breathing slowly. RIght before I turned off the light, I looked back at her. With her eyes closed, her face looked calm and peaceful and smooth. Her hair, was splayed out behind her head, giving her a slightly angelic look, and I thought, "She's really pretty." Then I turned out the light.

We had a good time the next day, and tentatively agreed that I would be over again the next Friday, as neither of us had any plans. The week went by pretty uneventfully. I took advantage of my newly single status to look up some friends I hadn't seen for a while and hang out with them. I met Laura for lunch on Tuesday, and again on Thursday.

On Friday, the weather was nice, so we ended up just going for a walk in Constitution Gardens and then went to our favorite Thai place.

Once when we were there years before, I had had a stunning revelation. It must have shown on my face, because she asked what I was thinking. I had whispered, "Their Tom Yum Gai smells just like your pussy." At first, she thought I was teasing her, but eventually I convinced her I was serious. Since then, it has been one of our most secret in-jokes, and I cannot get Thai food anywhere without thinking of her.

We ended up ordering Green Curry and Drunken Noodles, neither as spicy as I would have liked. While we were ordering, I asked if I should get some Tom Yum Gai, and she deadpanned, "Oh, you'd better, but later." It may have confused the waitress a bit.

As we walked back to the Metro station, we held hands. A street vendor hawking flowers said, "You have to buy them to impress your girlfriend." We laughed but I bought them for her anyway. Red roses for my "girlfriend".

We were barely in the door to her apartment when we started kissing. I lifted her up by her luscious ass, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We French kissed until we needed to come up for air.

"I've wanted this for so long," she said. I thought it a little odd, because she'd only just broken up with Charles, but I set the thought aside. She didn't mean it literally.

I set her on her feet. We both kicked off our shoes. Laura turned and led the way to her bedroom. She had cleaned the place up a lot. Last week, it hadn't really been messy, but right now it looked almost like a model house. She had even put out some kind of potpourri. There were satin sheets on her bed. She was trying to impress me.

She had worn a short sleeveless dress with a clasp and zipper on the back, and I took advantage of her turning her back on me. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and pinched the clasp with my right hand. It came open on the first try, and I slowly pulled down the zip. As the back started to open, I leaned down and started to kiss and nibble on her neck.

I don't know any woman who doesn't melt when you nibble on her neck, right where it meets the shoulder, and Laura was no exception. Before I had the zipper halfway down, she was gasping, and her arms were covered with goosebumps. As I pulled it further down, I worked my way from her neck toward her shoulder, pushing her dress off that side with my chin as I went. That worked well, so I repeated on the other side. My hands curled around her to cup her breasts.

Laura's dress slithered down her body and pooled on the floor around her feet. I continued biting at her shoulder as I worked on undressing both of us. I held her close, cupping her breast with my left hand while trying to do everything with my right. Her bra was easy, with one pinch it sprang free and I could get at her nipples. My shirt was going to be more of a challenge. I'd had the foresight to unbutton my cuffs while we were in the elevator up to her place so I only had four or five buttons before I was able to shrug my shirt off.

I paused the disrobing, cupping both of Laura's breasts and tweaking her nipples gently. Sometimes they are very sensitive, so I always start slowly. She groaned encouragement, so I pinched a little harder while pressing my chest against her back. All the while, I kept nibbling at her neck and shoulder, biting a little harder now, almost gnawing at her. She was never shy about saying when she didn't like something, so I knew she was enjoying it.

She reached one hand back and felt my cock through my slacks. Her fingers fumbled at my zipper. I unbuttoned my button as she got the zipper down. I didn't wear a belt back then, so my pants fell to my knees right away. She reached into my briefs and grabbed my erection, squeezing it gently. Then she shoved the underwear down before hooking her thumbs into her panties and pushing them down as well. As she leaned over, I gave her a little nudge, and she toppled onto the bed.

I crawled up behind her, and went back to biting at her shoulders while holding her breasts again. I recalled a picture I had once seen of two lions mating. He had his teeth sunk into her fur. With that image in my mind, I took a big bite of Laura's shoulder and pulled at her. She groaned. I continued the biting and pulling, moving around and trying different things to see what got the best reactions. This went on for much longer than I would have expected. All the while, I was pinching her nipples harder and harder. I would have thought it would be painful, but she seemed to be loving it.

I was biting the skin on her back, down to her shoulder blades. I took a big bite and was pulling hard when she first said some actual words. "Oh, my back... I never would have thought," she began, "I feel so submissive!"

Back when we were in school, there was an older married couple who were into BDSM. They were notorious for having threesomes or foursomes with undergrads, initiating them into their lifestyle. Laura had played with them sometimes. She rarely mentioned them, and had said quite clearly that it was a phase that she was over with. But when she made that submissive comment, I sensed that I had reawakened something in her.

I had never done the whole DS thing. It just never really felt like my kink. Knowing that it was hers, and wanting to please her I was trying to figure out what to do, when she gave me a hint. "I would do ANYthing you told me to," she moaned. So, she wanted me to give her orders. It was also a challenge to push her boundaries. OK, challenge accepted!

I let her shoulder go for a moment and gave a simple order. "Reach back and spread your pussy," I demanded. She has big, long, thick, juicy pussy lips, the kind you can suck deep into your mouth. If you slide the head of your cock between them, it almost feels like you're inside her. I expected her to put her hand between her legs and hold them open with one hand. I loved that image in my mind. Instead though, she lay her front down on bed and reached both her hands back, spreading her ass cheeks wide. It was an incredibly submissive pose.

I wondered just how far she'd take the "anything" she said she would do for me. The competitive, gamer part of me wanted to demand something I knew she wouldn't do. My cock head was pretty close to her ass now. I could demand anal, but I knew that she thought anal was disgusting. Just touching her rectum could ruin a session that had been going well. I wanted to push her limits without spoiling the mood.

Instead, I dipped my hips down so my cock would slide past her pussy. The head bumped her clit and then continued to her bush. The shaft was resting against her vulva and clit. She was soaking wet, her juices thick and gooey. I rubbed back and forth a few times, listening to the catch in her breath and then gave my second demand. "Ask for it," was all I said.

"Condom," she reminded me. That had long been one of her rules. She never had sex without a condom. She wanted kids one day, but she was not going to be an unwed mother.

I sensed that as a submissive, she wasn't supposed to demand anything from me. I was supposed to be in charge, and she was supposed to accept what I told her. She needed me to assert my dominance. Without letting go of her this time, I growled between my teeth, "Bare."

This was the pivotal moment. I had pushed too far. I knew I couldn't pass it off as a joke or me testing her boundaries. I knew her rules. She had kicked a promising boyfriend to the curb for daring to suggest using the pull-out method. We had a perfect night going, and I had spoiled it. I waited for her to tell me off.

"I'm fertile," was all she said. But it wasn't what she said, it was how she said it. She didn't use an exasperated voice. She wasn't angry. Instead, she was using a little girl voice, like she was helpless and begging me to let her go free. In that moment, I knew that she wouldn't stop me. Her most important barrier had been broken.

I was relentless. I wasn't just making her have unprotected sex. I was making her ask for it. It felt like if I demanded it, the spell would be broken, and she could resist. I didn't say anything. I just kept biting at her back. Now I had pulled back my hips and was rubbing the head of my cock right over her hole. My precum was already mixing with her juices. She wanted it, but she didn't want to ask for it. It was just too much. She started pushing back, trying to get me inside her, but I wasn't letting her. Each time I pulled away, her frustration mounted.

"Do it!" she said suddenly. That wasn't enough. She needed to say exactly what she wanted. I was about to tell her that, but she already knew it. After only a second's pause she groaned, "Fuck me with your naked cock!"

I finally pushed forward into her. She gasped, pushing back at me. She was so ready, that it took only a few strokes for me to get all the way into her. We were humping at each other hard. I didn't have the coordination to keep biting her. I thought we were sort of over that now anyway. Instead, I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her deeper onto me.

"Fuck me!" she demanded again.

When she was really turned on, she liked dirty talk. She got turned on by me calling her nasty things, and the more turned on she was, the raunchier she wanted it. I always started out a little tame and then built up. "You like getting fucked don't you?"

"Oh yes!"

"You're a nasty little girl who likes getting a cock!"

"I'm a nasty girl!" she panted, without hesitation.

"You're a little slut who likes taking a naked cock in her pussy."

"Oh God! I love your naked cock!" she was louder now, almost yelling.

"What are you?" I demanded.

"I'm just a pussy for your cock!"

"You're nothing but a dripping cunt!" I had never used the c-word to her before. It's always felt a little beyond the pale, but it felt right this time.

"Oh! I'm just a dirty cunt. I love your cock. Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, I love you."

She let go of her ass and put her hands over my hands, grasping the only part of me she could reach easily. I let go of her shoulders and interlocked my fingers with hers. We lay forward on the bed. I sometimes joked that the only time she prayed was when she was having sex. Now she was praying loudly, "Oh God! Oh God! So good! Oh God! Yes! Yes! More! Oh Go! Oh..."

"I'm going to cum," I warned. This had been fun, but I didn't want an unwanted child any more than she did. I needed to pull out.

"Cum in me!" she demanded, "Don't stop. Cum inside me."

My entire existence was centered on my cock. I was clenching and squeezing my life force into her. I felt my semen shooting into her as I thrust as deep as I could. All too soon, it was over. I kissed her much more gently on the neck now, tenderly.

We flopped over on our sides, spooning, with me still inside of her. She turned her head around to kiss me. I could tell it wasn't very comfortable for her, but we wanted to kiss and neither of us wanted me to slip out of her. Fortunately, I still hadn't gone entirely soft, and she was very flexible. We managed to raise her leg up enough for me to duck under it and lie on top of her, missionary. We lay there kissing for a long while as I slowly got softer.

"That was incredible. I felt like an animal," she said. Long long moments passed. "We shouldn't have done that, though," she said finally, sadly.

"Yes," I said firmly, "We should."

She looked at me like I was crazy. "I'm really fertile," she said, "What if I get pregnant? I don't want to be a statistic."

"Then we'll just HAVE to get married," I said, more calmly than I would have expected. She looked at me like I was even crazier.

"In fact, I think I know what we should do tomorrow," I said, almost as though I had forgotten what we were just talking about, "Let's go shopping for a ring." I said it like it was any other weekend activity idea, like I was suggesting going on a picnic.

Her face filled with shock, "Did you just PROPOSE to me?"

I was a little perplexed, myself, "Yes. I think I did."

"You didn't do it very well," she said with a slightly hysterical laugh.

I slid off the bed. It ended up being pretty graceless, because the sheets were really slippery. I managed to get up on one knee and said, "Will you marry me?"

GuyNew
GuyNew
88 Followers
12