Plastic Surgery Dominance Pt. 03

Story Info
Kathy gets closer to becoming trophy wife.
4.6k words
3.57
9.9k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers

Dear readers, I try to improve every story in the series

I sincerely hope that you will enjoy reading it and advise me on how to improve the story.

Sorry again for my English))

----------------------------------------------

The long-awaited day has come for Kathleen.

The girlfriends were standing in the office in front of Dr. Anderson. He immediately praised Kathleen's results and said that she got even more fat than required. Kathleen was upset by this, but Naomi explained to her that the doctor is a real magician and will transfer all the fat of her body to the ass.

According to the surgeon, the recovery should have taken about a week, during which it would be impossible to sit. He asked again if Kathleen would like to add collagen to her lips, and also give some botox injections to her face. According to him, it would help to preserve the youth and beauty of the face. Kathleen refused again, believing that excessive fullness of the lips is not so beautiful, but Naomi intervened in the conversation.

"Baby, they don't refuse this! My husband adores my lips and has repeatedly asked them to do even more. For a man, there is no greater pleasure than thick lips around his penis. You're over 30, you don't want to get old. Do you really need those wrinkles on your face? There's nothing wrong with botox and fillers, get the stereotypes out of your head."

Kathleen was impressed by her words and agreed to a small injection into her lips and a botox procedure. She decided to do it before the operation on the ass and went with Naomi to another office.

The injections were successful, and Dr. Anderson was already ready to operate on Kathleen. She wasn't too worried, because she had already gone under the surgeon's knife for breast augmentation. Naomi wished her luck and Kathleen went to the operating room.

The operation was successful and the next day Naomi took Kathleen out of the hospital. The result was not yet visible, because it was necessary to constantly wear compression underwear on the recommendation of Dr. Anderson, but it was difficult not to notice the difference in volume.

Kathleen looked in the mirror and remembered her old body, which was like a thin string. Now she saw a perfect hourglass in the reflection, and her flat stomach returned to her, even though it was still bruised after the operation.

Naomi kindly offered Kathleen to stay with her for a few days, since she herself was familiar with all the subtleties of rehabilitation.

She has already prepared the necessary equipment so that Kathleen can sit in a few days without harm to the body. Kathleen had a lot of free time, because she lay on the bed almost all day. Every day Andrew called her and asked about her well-being, because he was very worried. He said he'd be back from Dallas in a few days. Kathleen was going to spend her free time usefully and work, and asked Naomi to bring a laptop from her apartment. The friend laughed, but complied with the request.

On the third day after the operation, Kathleen no longer felt constant pain and decided to devote the day to work while Naomi was on cosmetic procedures and in the solarium. She took out her laptop, checked her assets invested in stocks and began to study the market for further investments. However, Kathleen could not concentrate in any way and was constantly distracted by the messages of subscribers on Instagram or by the new publications of her friends.

She made sure that the money was working well, put the laptop away and decided that the best solution would be to spend the day with her subscribers, whose number has already exceeded 100 thousand. She posted a story with the caption: "I've been lying at home all day, recovering from surgery, ask your questions," and added a smiley face.

Mostly she was asked about her marital status and praised for her appearance, but there were more interesting questions. She said that she did a Brazilian butt lift, and also enlarged her lips. She was also asked if she was planning any more plastic surgery, to which she replied: "Not yet, but never say never."

Naomi returned from the salon in the evening, took off her clothes, put on a Versace robe and approached Kathleen.

"I see today's work was successful!" she giggled, showing Kathleen the phone with her instastory, of which about 20 pieces were posted.

"Just talking to subscribers, stop it. Let's watch TV," Kathleen replied.

Naomi turned on the reality show, went to another room and returned with a bong to relax a little after a "hard" day. She took a drag on the thick smoke of marijuana and exhaled with relief. Kathleen reached for the bong to smoke too, but Naomi put it aside and said:

"Girlfriend, remember what the doctor said, no smoking for two weeks after surgery. Although he said that you will recover quickly, but you will have to be patient with this."

Kathleen was very upset, because recently smoking weed had become a habit for her, but for the sake of a successful operation she was ready to make a sacrifice. The girls enjoyed watching the show and fell asleep.

Andrew arrived the next day. Kathleen went back to her apartment and waited for him there. She was disappointed that due to the limitations of physical activity, she would not be able to have sex for a few more days. When he came in, Kathleen was lying on the bed in the bedroom, wearing a bathrobe and preparing a pillow for her buttocks.

"Honey, how have I missed you, how are you feeling?"

"Baby, I feel better than ever, and I'm going to feel even better soon when they take off that stupid ass bandage."

"I'm glad everything went well, I'm sorry I wasn't there at the right moment," Andrew lay down next to her and took her hand.

"This trial exhausted me, we provided all the evidence and documents, but the judge was stalling, he must have..." - Andrew's story was interrupted by Kathleen putting her finger to his mouth and whispering: "Shh, let's not talk about work, honey, let me give you pleasure. I missed your juicy big cock in my mouth so much"

Andrew was surprised by his wife's reaction, because she usually listened with interest to stories about his work. Before he knew it, Kathleen had already unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his underpants.

"Just be careful, baby, I still can't move my whole body," she said and got down to business.

She kissed the head of his cock and slid her plump lips around him. Andrew noticed that they had become bigger and softer, and now they gave even more pleasure when they sucked the penis. Andrew groaned when she started sucking his cock. Her fake lips felt great around his cock. Andrew grunted as she began to swallow his cock deeply, almost without making a sound.

--Oh, my God...-- he groaned.

Andrew released one jet of thick sperm after another, but Kathleen's mouth did not lose a drop. She swallowed absolutely everything and was proud of herself.

After the orgasm, Andrew lay next to Kathleen and told her about the trial in Dallas and future career prospects. He didn't notice it, but his wife hardly listened to him.

Kathleen's head was busy thinking about how many days were left before the restrictions were lifted so that she could finally go shopping, and also that she hadn't posted anything on Instagram that evening. From the whole story, she only remembered that the boss was very pleased with Andrew's work and raised his monthly salary to $ 70,000, and also promised to pay 10% of the company's profits, which was about a million dollars a year. Kathleen congratulated him and said that the more money, the better.

After some time, the long-awaited day of the visit to Dr. Anderson for the complete removal of bandages and a checkup finally came. Kathleen woke up closer to noon and immediately posted a photo in the mirror on Instagram with the caption: "Last day with this stupid thing, today I'll finally see my ass in all its glory, haha."

Andrew had not been home for a long time, and in general, they began to see Kathleen less often because of his workload at work. He left in the morning and returned late at night, but it can't be said that Kathleen was very upset about it. She spent time with Naomi and Bethany, and when they left to hang out or to the beauty salon, she lay on the bed watching TV or social networks.

They arrived at the clinic, Dr. Anderson examined her and said: "Kathleen, your body has demonstrated amazing results and everything has completely healed, all the fat remained on the buttocks, evenly distributed over the thighs. In addition, I see that after Botox and fillers, you also began to look better."

Indeed, Kathleen's plump lips looked amazing, and her face looked much younger thanks to botox injections. Her cheeks have become bigger and her expression is slightly frozen.

Finally, Dr. Anderson took off his compression underwear and let Katie look in the mirror. She looked in the mirror and her jaw dropped. Her ass was huge! She was massive and sticking out, and at the same time there was no cellulite and wrinkles on her at all. Her waist was outrageously thin and abruptly flowed into a thick, wide ass.

"Damn, my ass is even bigger than Kim Kardashian from my favorite show!" she shouted.

"Yes, the fact is that we managed to do even more than planned, and this is your merit, Kathleen, because you gained so much fat that filled your ass"

Kathleen walked around the room and felt her ass wagging with every step. She was happy.

Fortunately, Naomi offered Kathleen her leggings, because Kathleen's ass wouldn't fit into old jeans in any way. The friends immediately went for cosmetic procedures, because Kathleen was determined to give Andrew the best sex of his life in the evening.

After two hours of procedures, Katie stood in front of the mirror, enjoying herself. She had heavy makeup done, her eyelashes were enlarged and her lips were painted with a bright gloss that added volume and worked on her eyebrows. Her hair was long and hung almost to her huge ass. After visiting the solarium, her skin became much darker and acquired a bronze hue. She immediately posted the photo on Instagram and went home.

When Katie arrived home, Andrew was still at work. She spent a very long time choosing the outfit in which she would meet her husband. Standing in the middle of a large dressing room, Kathleen absentmindedly tried to pull on sexy lace underwear, but not a single pair of panties fit on her new thick ass. The latter even broke when she tried to aggressively shove her ass into them.

Finally, Kathleen took out the most depraved set of underwear in her extensive collection. It was a bright red thong, representing a thin thread at the back and a tiny triangle in front, barely covering the gap. The bra, although it was difficult to call it that, was in the same red mesh, which contained Katie's fake tits, and did not hide absolutely anything. Her big nipples were on display. She also wore bright stockings to complement the look and barefoot stilettos so that the new pedicure was also visible.

Katie walked around the apartment in this image and stopped at the mirror.

"Damn, what a hot slut I am, I'd rather feel a dick in my tight pussy. My new fat ass is the most beautiful thing in the world. I want to look at his eyes when he sees this work of art for the first time.". - she said out loud.

Katie stood with her back to the mirror and shook her ass. Her cheeks were jumping up and down, ready to hypnotize anyone who looked at them.

"Damn, what a fool I was, spending time in the gym to improve my figure! For so many years I walked around with a flat and small ass instead of having surgery and getting that perfect ass! Thank fate that I decided to go to the spa that day in the gym and met Naomi and Bethany, otherwise I would have gone with a boring and flat ass," she thought.

Katie was languishing waiting for Andrew and flipping through the Instagram feed. Half an hour later, her patience broke and she sent him a message: "Baby, when are you coming back? I have a surprise for you, hi-hi."

After 10 minutes had passed and Andrew did not respond, she sent him a photo of boobs in translucent underwear, pouting, and signed: "Hurry up, or I'll be offended!"

Two minutes later, Andrew called her back, but there was only anger in his voice.

"Kathleen, I have a meeting with the boss! Why the hell are you distracting me? I'll be there in an hour." Andrew replied and hung up.

Kathleen didn't understand why he reacted like that. She was angry that her husband chose to stay at work instead of having sex with her.

Despite the loss of mood, she found a lesson for the next hour quickly. Katie stood in the dressing room in front of the mirror and measured her clothes, which she wore before bbl. She liked to watch how her old jeans, which a month ago hugged her graceful legs, now did not even go through the middle of the hips, because they also became wider.

Having tried on her favorite short skirt, Katie was close to cumming only from the reflection in the mirror. The skirt didn't even cover half of her ass, although it fit perfectly at the waist. She decided to stay in this skirt and meet her husband in it. Even though she was angry at his rudeness, the desire for sex took over.

Andrew returned from work tired and hungry. Upon entering the apartment, he immediately heard the sounds of rap playing and was surprised. "It's strange, Katie hasn't listened to this kind of music before, she always liked jazz," he thought.

Indeed, Katie used to love calm music, to which she could take a break from trading on the stock market and be alone with her thoughts. But lately, due to Naomi and Bethany's influence, she's fallen in love with rap.

Her friends showed her popular video clips when they smoked weed together, and Katie didn't even notice how she became a big fan of Cardi B and Nicki Minaj in a few days. The "new" Katie liked this music, because it sounded loud, and the lyrics were funny and did not make you think about difficult topics. Besides, it was so cool to shake your ass to the swinging beat.

Often, while Andrew was at work, Katie danced in front of the mirror listening to loud rap music, imagining that she was starring in a Nicki Minaj or Cardi B music video. Previously, she did not have enough shapes to look like the girls in the video, but with a new ass, it became possible.

Andrew went into the bedroom to change, but was stunned by what was waiting for him there. Kathleen was already waiting for him, dressed in revealing underwear and stilettos.

"Finally my business husband is back, ready to feel my new ass?"

Andrew was negative and initially wanted to have a serious conversation with Kathleen about how she's been behaving lately, but when he saw this ass, he was speechless.

"I missed you so much, honey.." with these words, Katie kissed her husband and stroked his trousers in the crotch area. She instantly felt his cock stiffen and was ready to make a hole in his pants. Her silicone tits pressed against Andrew's chest and he lost control. It seemed that if you asked him, he wouldn't remember his name.

Kathleen abruptly broke off the kiss and walked towards the bed. Andrew stood in fascination, enjoying the sound of the contact of stiletto heels and parquet, and also watching how his wife's updated ass swayed when walking. She had the widest hips he'd ever seen, and her ass looked amazing. With each shift, rocking and rocking, he realized what a work of art it was, and how boring the average ass was compared to it.

The image of Kathleen's old ass, even though she was elastic, neat and perfectly round, looked insignificant in his head compared to this gorgeous fat ass. Forgetting about everything except Kathleen's gorgeous body, Andrew rushed to her bed and dived into her fat ass. Despite the large size, her ass remained very elastic, which added to the sensations.

Andrew, burying his face between his big buttocks, licked this tight ass as if his life depended on it. And he was in heaven. She had an amazing taste, and the aroma of dirty sex was palpable. Andrew squeezed her shaking cheeks around his head, greedily licking her ass. Kathleen moaned like a porn star.

Having finished eating the ass, Andrew took off his trousers and freed his raging cock.

Kathleen instantly climbed on top of him and took a big dick in her tight pussy. She rode him professionally, taking the whole nine-inch cock into herself. Her ass was right in front of Andrew's eyes and he was obsessively looking at her. He rhythmically spanked her meaty ass, and Kathleen responded with loud moans. Andrew lasted longer than he thought, but the orgasm came quickly. He plunged his cock into her as deep as he could and felt a massive portion of the jet spray into her pussy. Kathleen came at the same time as him and the couple collapsed on the bed.

Kathleen was lying on Andrew's stomach, and his hand was still pawing her ass.

"Still can't stop enjoying my fat ass, honey?"

"Um, yes, I have to say, the doctor did an amazing job."

"I'm so glad you like it! However, now I have absolutely nothing to wear, because no items of my wardrobe fit on my massive ass! I'll go shopping with my friends tomorrow and buy something suitable. I will send you a photo from a lingerie store so that you can choose what your sexy wife will be wearing during the next sex," Katie replied.

"Cat, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I think you've been acting weird lately. Distracted me from work today. You know how important this position is to me, and you, as a business person, should understand this. By the way, you haven't bragged about your successful stock market deals for a long time, how are you doing?"

"Mmm, it's fine. You know, I took a little vacation from all this."

"I think you already said that a month ago, it's certainly not my business, but you yourself said that in your work you need to be aware of events every day."

Kathleen didn't like Andrew's attitude and she replied: "Honey, I don't have much time to devote all of it to this boring job. Besides, I know better how to work, or don't you trust me?"

When she finished, she pouted and turned away from her husband, forcing him to admit he was wrong.

Although Andrew was surprised by this answer, he still apologized to her and offered to have dinner together tomorrow. Kathleen agreed, but said that she did not have much free time, because in the evening she and her friends go to a nightclub.

The next day, Kathleen, as usual, woke up around noon, applied makeup, put on Naomi's leggings, since they were the only piece of clothing that could accommodate her massive ass, and, meeting Naomi and Beth, went shopping.

Before going out, of course, she posted a photo in the mirror with the caption: "Today I will buy new clothes that will fit this ass. Hi-hi. Should I show you my purchases?".

They spent about five hours at the mall picking out outfits for each other. Three luxurious besties descended on all the most fashionable stores and "robbed" them.

If in the first days after the operation Katie doubted that she had made the right choice and missed her elegant thin legs, now all doubts have disappeared. Something had changed inside her.

While the beasts were walking around the mall, Katie noticed the men and their stares and grateful smiles, they turned their necks 180 degrees, violating the laws of physics, only to see her ass in leggings.

It was intoxicating. The fear that she had made a mistake, which had initially tormented her, disappeared, giving way to a growing sense of satisfaction and confidence. The more attention she got, the more Katie craved it.

She likes the way her body looks in tight, revealing clothes. She likes the way people look at her full lips, her big protruding breasts, her curvy figure. She likes how she feels when she goes out in high heels, a miniskirt and a low-cut top. She likes the surge of confidence that comes over her when she sees herself in the mirror in branded and depraved clothes.

ASMOTZ
ASMOTZ
30 Followers
12