Plato's Retreat Ripples Ch. 02

Story Info
Roommates' vanishing inhibitions and sexy games.
9k words
4.82
18k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This second chapter can be read as a stand-alone work, but it will make more sense, and you will enjoy it more if you start with the first chapter to gain context. All characters involved in sexual activities are 18 or older. Although inspired by real experiences and circumstances, any relation to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

__________________

The day after Sadie, Joy, and I visited Plato's Retreat sex club, we were somehow both energized and exhausted. After spending several hours nude together amid the hedonistic wonderland, we felt more open and natural around each other. What had always been a comfortable, close friendship now had an undercurrent of unacknowledged sexual tension.

Tara, the youngest of our roommates at 18, had chosen not to join us but sent us off with encouragement and our promise to tell her the details of the visit. After we returned, she asked us a barrage of questions about our experience. Although sexually inexperienced and modest about her eye-catching figure, her quest for information and sexual details of ours and others seemed insatiable. She was captivated by the descriptions of the bodies, atmosphere, and sexual activities we witnessed. 

Our respective memories of the evening were enhanced as we relived the events we witnessed from our own perspectives. The nudity, the sex, the writhing mass of human bodies in various degrees of fornication. We shared our personal reactions and whether we were aroused by the situation with Tara and each other. But, of course, we omitted some details. I did, anyway. And, well, so did Sadie. Maybe Joy as well—I didn't know for sure because I can't say if she did.  

But we did more than just discuss our adventure. What I thought of as the "Plato's Effect" began to alter our attitudes and behavior—as if our experience at Plato's caused our inhibitions to vanish and our libidos to blossom. It started after our return from the club when my ordinarily discreet and modest girlfriend Joy stripped naked and fucked me with lights on and blinds open. And unbeknownst to Joy, we were joined by an audience of one when Sadie watched us from just feet away, openly self-pleasuring herself. I didn't know what to make of these developments, but absolutely wasn't complaining... ours is not to reason why.

The four of us were close friends, and our New York City one-bedroom apartment seemed cozier and more relaxed than before—a friendly, comfortable place. A place where we connected and shared personal and intimate thoughts and feelings without judgment or critique. But also with a fair dose of naughtiness and mischief.

That next night we cooked a light meal together for dinner, accompanied by cold sparkling wine—a Cava—which was refreshing in the oppressive summer heat. Refreshing, tasty, and easy to imbibe more than we realized. After dinner, we were all feeling pretty loose. We lounged, chatted, laughed, and enjoyed a relaxing evening without particular plans or obligations. Which, of course, left a void to be filled by our indecorous imaginations.

At one point, Tara got up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks and more wine. As Joy, Sadie, and I watched her, we quietly speculated how she would have reacted to the previous night's visit to Plato's Retreat. 

"I think she would have freaked out," Joy mused. "She hasn't had a serious boyfriend, hasn't had sex or anything close to it, and probably hasn't seen an adult man naked in real life—maybe not even a pic, for all we know." 

I was skeptical about her never even seeing a photo but remained silent.

Sadie concurred. "Yeah, she needs to live a little before she can handle a visit to Plato's, even if she just watched like we did." She flashed a meaningful glance at me, a micro-moment of shared secrets. "Otherwise, I think she would be scarred for life." 

We all chuckled at the thought of our innocent and inexperienced Tara having her first exposure to actual sex at a full-blown orgy. 

"Though I think it would do her some good to live a little, Sadie said. "Personally, I think she needs to get laid." We all laughed and nodded to that sentiment.

I listened to this exchange with interest, enjoying the general direction of the discussion.

Tara returned and set down a wine bottle, chips, and chocolate. She looks at us with suspicion. "What are you three talking about so quietly—plotting another sex-venture?"

We shook our heads and probably looked guilty. "Just reminiscing about last night a bit, no secret plots," Joy replied.

Tara looked skeptical. "Whatever. Anyway, I need to visit the little girl's room, but I was wondering if we wanted to play a game or something, maybe cards—something fun. So let me know what you think. I'll be right back."

Sadie, Joy, and I all nodded and said it sounded like a good idea. Then, as Tara walked away, we all looked at each other—mischievous grins spontaneously appeared as we all thought along the same lines. 

Joy ruminated. "A card game. Hmm, a fun card game." She lifted her eyebrows up and down in an exaggerated way.

Sadie said, "Like poker, maybe." Looking at the two of us, she continued. "Like..." 

We all said in unison, "Strip poker!" We laughed, then glanced at each other, took a breath, and then all blurted out exactly together, "Jinx!" We cracked up again at our own wit. We were definitely a bit buzzed.

I shook my head, "I can't see Tara going for that. Or... what do you guys think?" I looked back and forth between Sadie and Joy. 

"Well, she did go with us to buy Plato's t-shirts, Sadie said. "Maybe she's more adventurous than we think." 

I shrugged, and we silently pondered that for a moment. 

Joy said, "And it would be fun—and a challenge." She chuckled, "Well, we've all seen each other nude, so nothing left to the imagination there. Seems only fair that Tara isn't left out."

I nodded approvingly and smiled as I noted that Sadie also nodded in agreement. "So, how should we bring up the idea, what's the approach?" I asked, and glanced at the others, seeking their counsel. "We weren't hatching a secret plot before, but we never said we wouldn't ever do so." We all smirked at the observation.

Sadie said, "I think we bring the subject up and make it sound natural and unplanned. Make it sound adventurous and fun, not threatening. So she might go along with the idea, especially if we all agree."

Joy nodded in agreement. "Yes, that's good." She leaned forward conspiratorially, made her "I've got a plan" face, and outlined her idea. 

"Ok, so, Sadie, you suggest it as the older and more 'mature' one of us." We all grinned at the irony of that. "And I will say, 'I will if you will,' and we go back and forth a bit like that as if considering it for the first time, then we say YES, and see if she goes along."

They both looked at me, and I shrugged and grinned. "I love it! And I might add that you two are quite devious!"

Tara returned, and we all got refills of drinks. Joy grabbed a deck of cards and asked, "Who's ready for some fun?"

We all nodded and lifted our glasses in a toast. Muttered over each other. "Fun. Cheers. Here here," and the like.

"So, what say you," Joy continued with a contemplative look. "What are you in the mood for? What d'you want to play?" She looked at each of us. "I don't know about you, but I'm kind of sick of the same old, same old."

As if on cue, Sadie proposed that we play strip poker. And, as if enacting a scripted scene in a play, the exchange happened almost exactly as we had planned. Joy feigned interest with some reluctance. I stayed neutral but open to the idea, Sadie encouraged, and Tara seemed cautiously intrigued. Finally, Joy said, "I will if you will," to Tara. She nodded encouragingly and smiled at Tara.

Tara bit her lip in contemplation, then agreed, parroting back Joy's offer. "Ok, why not?" She shrugged. "If you play, I'll give it a go. I've never played strip poker." Tara had a twinkle of excitement in her eyes and seemed eager to play, which I did not expect but was glad to see.

I picked up the cards and shuffled them. "So, I think it will get pretty complicated if we try bidding and bluffing using clothes. And I'm a bit buzzed, so why don't we simplify things. How about we just deal five cards and not bid, draw, or exchange cards. The person with the worst hand has to take off a piece of clothing."

Joy laughed. "Well, we won't have to think so much that way, which is probably good." 

Sadie added, "Oh, and let's make it a bit more interesting. The one with the highest individual card, regardless of the rest of their hand, takes a drink. They then get to ask the person with the lowest card a 'truth' question, which must be answered, and answered truthfully."

The three women smiled and nodded in agreement with no hint of nervousness or reluctance. We were all somewhat tipsy, but their interest didn't seem to be alcohol driven. We had drunk maybe just enough to remove inhibitions that wanted to be removed anyway. I was just happy to be there!

I felt a buzz of excitement. This is amazing; I can't believe it. Maybe I'll finally see Tara naked. That would be so great. But I wonder if she'll actually go that far. I was also eager to see both Sadie and Joy nude again in this very different situation. 

Joy, ever the planner, sorted out the number of articles of clothing we each had to start with to make it "fair," whatever that meant in this context, and we began.

The first several hands fairly evenly distributed the worst—and losing—and the highest—drinking and questioning—among us. Socks had been put on for the game and were the first to come off, then a headband (which we ruled didn't count). Meanwhile, the "truth" questions started innocuously, such as "what do you wear to sleep in," or "tell us about your first childhood crush." 

Then Joy lost and pulled off her shirt, so she only had a bra on top and shorts below. I had the highest card. I took a drink and asked Sadie, "Tell us who, when, and where you first had sex."

Sadie pinched her lips and looked up in thought. "Son of my mom's best friend, 16, our basement guest bedroom."  

I lifted my glass in salute. "To young love... or maybe just young lust." We all drank.

I lost my shirt, and since I had nothing under was the first to show some "real" skin. We each had approximately the same number of high cards and were very dutiful in taking our drinks. 

Our questions became more personal. We learned that Joy first had an orgasm when she was 12, I had sex with 4 women and Sadie with 7 men, and Tara walked in on her parents having sex (but didn't see actual sex). Sadie had oral sex with a woman, Tara thought Prince was sexier than Michael Jackson, I spied on my neighbor sunbathing nude, and Joy had only masturbated with her fingers (no toys). The combination of intimate questions and gradual stripping created an erotically charged atmosphere.

Sadie then lost twice in a row, losing her shirt, then shorts, so she was left wearing only her bra and panties. Her bra was simple, white with a tiny little bow in the middle, and her knickers were white with lacy edges and top, high cut on sides, barely covering her mound. 

I couldn't help taking a moment to remember how Sadie looked nude, how her small breasts drooped just slightly without a bra, and her nipples were a deep pink, round, and tilted upward. And that her pussy was framed with trimmed sandy-blonde pubic hair. I can't wait to see her nude again ...  

I felt a slap on my leg, then Joy held her hand to her mouth and called on a pretend radio. "Earth to Mac, your turn to deal." I laughed and dealt the cards. 

Tara lost next and unexpectedly chose to take off her shorts instead of her shirt. I watched her with appreciation. Well, that's interesting—is she teasing, or maybe she isn't wearing a bra? I'm sure she is. I wonder why she didn't take off her shirt first?

Tara was wearing simple white panties, no frills or lace, but which looked naughty peeking out from under her shirt. She sat cross-legged, which prompted me to imagine what her sex must look like sitting like that. Only a thin layer of white cotton covered her pussy, and I could see a faint hint of dark pubic hair through the fabric.

I lost the next hand and was down to my underwear. I tried to think non-sexual thoughts because I was nervous I would get hard during the game, and I resolved not to do so. This was a daunting, if not insurmountable, endeavor in light of the game we were playing.

Fortunately, I made it through the next four hands. Sadie, however, was not so fortunate. She lost next, and we all looked expectantly to see what she would do since she was only wearing a bra and panties.  

Sadie stood, swayed her hips like a stripper, and slipped her thumbs under the waistband of her panties as if to pull them down. Then she spun, unhooked her bra instead, pulled it off, and tossed it away smoothly, revealing her pert handful-sized boobs with a shimmy and laugh.  

We all clapped in encouragement and appreciation. Sadie did a mock curtsey and sat back down. Her areolae tightened, and her nipples stiffened in response to being in the open air, pointing slightly up as I remembered. 

Tara lost next and, not surprisingly, took off her shirt, so she was left in her bra and panties. She seemed relaxed about her minimal level of dress. I enjoyed her attitude but did not expect it based on her past modesty. I reasoned that her underwear covered more than her beach bikini, so she likely didn't consider it particularly risqué. That was my theory for her comfort level. I, however, found her far sexier sitting in our living room in only her underwear than in a bikini on a beach. Location, location, location, as they say.

Joy lost her shorts, so she joined Tara in the bikini look. I joked that, luckily, our apartment was clothing optional since Sadie and I were topless and wouldn't want to get into trouble. My comment triggered another playful leg slap from Joy—though I'm not sure exactly why.

The next hand had a "moment of truth" element, as whoever lost would have to show some private parts—or all in Sadie's case. I was only wearing my boxers, Sadie only her panties, and Tara and Joy were down to only bra and panties. 

We seemed to have forgotten the drinking and "truth" questions part of the game as we got caught up and focused on our slow physical reveals.

Sadie dealt, and Tara lost. She had never been nude or even topless with a man and was faced with fully baring her boobs in mixed company for the first time. We waited, suddenly quiet, wondering if she would chicken out or go for it. I sat, eyes glued, not wanting to miss a moment. Damn, I've dreamed of this, seeing Tara's tits, seeing her nipples. Please, please go for it—show us. Please don't stop now.

Tara did not disappoint but did surprise us. 

She stood. "Well, in for a penny, in for a pound." 

Not to be totally outdone by Sadie's little stripper moves, Tara twirled around twice, showing her long, toned legs, firm abs, perky butt, and full breasts. Her wavy brown-auburn hair floated loose and settled just past her bust. She stopped and shimmied her shoulders as she bent forward slightly and gave a pretend air kiss. Then, with a wink, she paused and looked at each of us, her green eyes shining. 

Then, instead of taking off her bra as we expected, she swiftly pulled down and kicked off her panties. She proudly faced us, a triumphant grin lighting up her face. Bottomless. Stunned, I took in her fully exposed vulva. Holy shit—she's showing her pussy. Wow, surprise. A Damn hot surprise. Damn.

We were astonished that Tara chose to expose her pussy before her boobs. But, even more surprising—to me at least—was that she was carefully groomed and partially shaved.

Based on Tara's sexual inexperience, I had made incorrect assumptions about the look of her pussy. I was obviously mistaken. Contrary to expectation, her dark curly pubic hair was neatly trimmed short and shaved into a wide landing strip, with her labia lips completely bare. It was a look I'd only seen in porn or "men's" magazines, and even then, infrequently. 

Her slightly wavy inner lips protruded visibly—not far, but enough to be seen. Her little hood barely hid her clit, which peeked out like a shy animal afraid to venture into the open. And, though it might have been a trick of the light, I saw a tiny drop of moisture clinging to the bottom of her labia.

My thoughts raced. My god, so hot. Bare pussy lips...Tara? Oh, man, she looks so sexy. So tasty—I would love to slather my tongue on her pussy. I couldn't tear my eyes away. It was so unexpected and wonderfully sexy that she would freely show us her most intimate treasure without reticence. And that she did so "out-of-order" to my expectations.

 

My cock twitched and grew, its seemingly independent mind not obeying my attempts to stay flaccid. Semi-erect and pressing against my boxers, its outline was visible to anyone who may have bothered to look.

My star-gazing at Tara's naked pussy was broken by Sadie calling out with a laugh, "Nice haircut, girl!" Her interjection broke the ice and allowed us to continue the game, with me only sporting a partial but unpredictable erection.

I had trouble focusing on the cards as I tried to surreptitiously peek at Tara's exposed pussy without being too obvious. I did not want to embarrass myself or Tara, or—more importantly—not piss off Joy by too blatantly staring at another woman's crotch. But finally, my luck ran out, and I lost the next hand. 

Under the peer pressure created by Sadie and Tara's shows for their grand reveals, I stood, acting nonchalant but quaking inside. I nervously looked down at the three beautiful women at my feet and absorbed the image. Joy wearing a bra and panties, her straight black hair caressing her shoulders, white fabric in stark contrast to her tawny skin. Sadie was topless in panties, round blue eyes twinkling, pink nipples visibly erect on soft pouting tits. And Tara, in a bra with no panties—her long auburn-brown hair cascading down and framing her still-covered boobs, pussy uncovered with its trimmed patch of dark pubes and bare labia. She smiled as she looked up at me expectantly.  

That tableau is permanently imprinted in my mind. It has provided many hours of "self-help" assistance over the years.

In the spirit of the game, I played it up. First, I turned away and gyrated my hips as I pulled my boxers down, giving them a full moon. Then, I spun around to reveal my then (finally) nearly flaccid dick and balls, taking a "ta-da" pose and giving a little shake. The ladies playfully clapped, saying, "Don't point that thing at me," or "Watch where you swing that thing—you could put an eye out" type comments. Then I sat.

Joy lost her top next, which she removed, accompanied by a sexy strip-tease dance. Her pink-tinged brown nipples contrasted with her golden skin and became more defined as they hardened in the open air. Her boobs were lighter than her sun-kissed body, with subtle bikini-top tan lines highlighting the swell of her boobs and her nipples.

She sat next to Tara, which lined up the three partially nude women: topless, bottomless, and topless. I sat there, the only fully nude one, enjoying the view and aware of my dick moving around. It repeatedly swelled slightly, then deflated, as if confused about where it was or what it should do.

My interest became laser-focused as Tara lost next and stood again—this time hopefully to reveal her nude body in its full glory. She confidently unhooked her bra, did a little strip tease with the shoulder straps, then smiled as she let it drop to the floor.