Play, Act Final

Story Info
I turn the tables on my seductress.
5.7k words
4.64
3.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note - this is the final story of the Play series.

*****

SETTING THE TABLE

"Hey Kat. I thought you and I might enjoy a final dinner alone tonight?"

Kat looked up. The look was a blend confusion and exasperation. "Max. I told you that Sloan is back in town for one night."

"Right." I paused. "I guess she can join us."

"OK. That sounds fine. Let me check with her." Kat grabbed her phone and started texting. "Where did you want to go?"

"It is a surprise."

"Oh really?" Kat continued to text. She laughed and made some cute little faces as she traded text messages with Sloan. She continued texting for several minutes.

"Are you checking on dinner or coordinating a trip to Marrakech?"

Kat gave me a side-eye glance. "Sloan says 'great' and that she loves surprises. She also suggested that we should leave you at home so she and I can be alone."

"You and Sloan? I had no idea you two were like that."

"Hah! Oh, I'm not like that. She is. Once in school, we ..."

breaking off mid-sentence she replied to a text. Once done, she continued,

"... kissed, and well, did a little playing around. I was tipsy and she was feeling naughty. Even though her lips were soft and sensual, I decided that girls were not my thing. Sloan likes both boys and girls; if I gave her the green light she would drag me to bed faster than, well fast."

That evening, we grabbed a car from the condo and headed towards downtown. Kat wore a black cocktail dress with a silk scarf wrapped loosely around her shoulders. Sloan was clothed in a tight red dress. It had long sleeves. Form-fitting to show the details of her body, while still covering most of her skin. A single strand of pearls sat on her neck. As we drove, we passed some of the better restaurants, our path continuing towards an older part of the city.

"Max? I think we just passed all of the good restaurants." Sloan raised her eyebrows and gestured towards her dress. "We dressed for a night on the town, not pizza."

"Patience," I replied.

ARRIVAL

The driver turned down a nondescript side street and slowed. The buildings were plain, and the street was mostly empty. The car stopped in front of a brick building with fading paint. Two doormen stood there, dressed in black suits. A small sign read 'MEMBERS ONLY' in English, written under Japanese characters.

"We're here. Everybody out."

"Really?" Kat laughed.

"Yes. Really. Don't you trust me?"

I spoke with the doormen and we entered. The entrance area was not overly large, but it was well appointed. The walls were paneled with dark wood, live orchids stood on stands and a small vestibule held a potted tree, a woodblock print and some calligraphy. An older Japanese woman rose from behind an antique desk, she was dressed in a long skirt, a silk blouse and a brocade jacket. She wore several strands of pearl necklaces that glimmered in the subdued lighting. She greeted us in Japanese and then English.

"Mr. Max?" She inquired? "I am Ms. Aiko."

I handed her my business card. "Mr. Kobayashi was kind enough to introduce me to your company."

"Ahhh, yes. He called me yesterday. He confirmed the details of this evening. He told me you enjoyed the dinner in Tokyo." A young gentleman wearing a tuxedo suddenly appeared next to Ms. Aiko. "Hiro will take you to your room now. Ms. Sloan Watanabe and Ms. Katherine Fernandez are also booked as your guests this evening. I assume that would be the two beautiful women with you."

Sloan raised her hand as if confirming attendance in Kindergarten. Kat smiled. As she walked by the desk, she whispered to Ms. Aiko, "I love your necklace. You and Sloan look gorgeous in pearls; I am jealous."

"Thank you very much. I am glad you appreciate these. You should enjoy your evening."

Hiro pressed a button and a panel in the wall slid open. We progressed down a long hall. Various art pieces and orchids adorned the space. A series of doors lined the hallway. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling. Kat and Sloan looked back at me, completely bewildered. Kat whispered to me, as if she were a child at a party for grown-ups, "where on earth are we?" Two Japanese women passed us in the opposite direction. They were young, wearing long dresses, beautifully make up and their hair pinned elaborately.

Hiro stopped. He opened one of the doors and motioned for us to enter. "Please. Your room."

SETTING THE TABLE

Kat gasped and grabbed Sloan's arm. The room was amazing. At least one thousand square feet. There was a rosewood table with sunken seating around it. Each place was set with hand blown crystal glasses and beautifully glazed ceramic plates. A large area with couches and pillows was off to one side of the dining table and a small stage with several traditional Japanese instruments stood on the other.

Hiro motioned for us to sit on the couches. "Your hostess will join shortly."

Sloan and Kat looked at me speechless. Finally, Kat found her tongue, "This is beyond over-the-top. How much does this cost?"

"This is a gift from a client in Tokyo, so I am not sure. Second, money is the least difficult part of coming here. Memberships almost impossible to attain at any price."

Sloan was about to interject, when the door to the room opened. Ms. Aiko entered and walked over to us.

"Mr. Max, my choice will be fine?"

"Thank you Ms. Aiko. I believe that you have it all well in hand." I bowed my head politely.

"Very good. Let me present your hostesses." Ms. Aiko motioned toward Hiro, who had again had somehow silently appeared in the room.

The door opened and three women entered.

"Introductions." Ms. Aiko motioned the women over.

"Yuki has joined us recently. She transferred from our Tokyo location."

A young woman, maybe early twenties, approached. She was wearing a bright yellow dress with a high collar. Also, a high hem that showed much of her amazing legs; she must have spent a lot of time at the gym. Her hair was bleached to the point of being almost white, but it was still thick and healthy. "It is my pleasure to meet you. Please allow me to take care of you this evening." Her English was perfect. She turned to Sloan and repeated something in Japanese.

Sloan smiled and said nothing. Yuki cocked her head to the side and then took a seat next to Kat.

Ms. Aiko continued. "Hara is our resident musician. "

I could not tell exactly how old Hara was, but maybe early-thirties. She bowed to us and continued, "Music is my passion. Many things also am I skilled at. Hope to share a special time tonight." Unlike Yuki, Hara wore a pantsuit with a halter top that showed a lot of shoulder and back. Taking a seat next to me, she leaned over towards Sloan and said something in Japanese.

Again, Sloan smiled and said nothing. She looked at Kat, shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

Finally, Ms. Aiko spoke, "Mari is one of our pre-eminent hostesses. She will be your guide for this evening. I will now take my leave of you and trust you to her hands." Ms. Aiko turned to Mari and bowed. She then gestured to her necklaces and they smiled at one another before Ms. Aiko left the room.

Upon meeting her, it was difficult to gauge her age accurately. Her cream-colored dress hugged her body, which was still very fit and the curviest of the three. Through a slit in the side of her dress, I could see that the pale skin of her thighs was still quite smooth.

"Welcome. We hope that you enjoy your evening with us. As noted, my name is Mari and I will ensure that your evening goes well." She sat next to Sloan and patted her leg.

Mari spoke quickly to Hiro, who brought over a tray filled with several glasses and bottles. He placed it on the table in front of Yuki.

"May I suggest that we start with some Champagne?" Yuki pulled a bottle of Champagne from an ice bucket and release the cork.

"She does that almost too well." Hara said as she giggled. She turned to Sloan and whispered something in Japanese.

"Hara, please. I do not believe that Ms. Watanabe speaks Japanese." Mari smiled as she nodded towards Sloan.

"Nope. I am definitely a Twinky." Sloan made a little apologetic bow towards Hara. Sensing that Hara did not understand. "Yellow on the outside and white on the inside. It is a joke. It means that I look Japanese, but I am as white as Kat in reality."

Hara smiled and laughed politely. "It is no worry. I too made a joke. I referenced that Yuki can make things spurt and that you should be wary of her stealing your man with such skills."

Sloan raised her glass to Hara and smiled. "No man to steal here."

Yuki giggled and added to Hara's comment. "What about girls? Any of those to steal? Earlier, when I spoke Japanese to you, I suggested that Japanese girls with blond hair should sit together, perhaps explore and find other similarities. When you did not respond, I was sad. Now, I am happy again."

The hostesses continued their banter with us and kept our glasses full. When it was time for dinner, we moved to the table. Small courses were presented one-by-on. Each was a piece of art.

Our group continued to drink sake after the meal until we were all feeling quite relaxed and even a little tipsy. The hostesses would rotate among us, compliment us on our clothes, tell us how smart we were.

Hara seemed quite fond of Sloan and spent more time with her than Kat or me. She placed her hand on Sloan's breast and giggled as she pretended to be admiring the fabric. Sloan seemed to enjoy the attention.

Yuki and Mari often sat on either side of me. Mari teased that I could enjoy the best of the young and the experienced, just by turning my head. "Experienced?" I had enquired.

She had raised her eyebrows. "Yes. I think that is a more genteel term than old or mature." Mari leaned close and whispered into my ear, "I am sixty-three. So, I am very experienced."

DESSERT COURSE

For dessert, we were each presented with a fortune cookie.

"I may not know much about Japanese culture, but even I know that fortune cookies are not Asian at all, let alone Japanese." Sloan held her cookie in her hand and gestured to Mari.

"I give you credit where credit is due Ms. Sloan. May I ask you to open the cookie anyway and indulge us." Mari smiled and made a motion for Sloan to open the cookie.

Kat had already opened her cookie. She blinked to confirm what she had read and then shared her fortune with the group. "My cookie says: 'Your safe word is Octopus?''" Kat looked up from the small piece of paper and turned to Sloan.

"What? Really?" Sloan opened her cookie and read aloud "Your safe word is Orchid."

I opened my cookie and smiled. I placed it on the table and read the single word out loud, "Enjoy tonight."

Mari spoke, "Honored guests. It is time for the next portion of our evening. We have consulted with Mr. Max and arranged several games for you. If it becomes too much, you tell us your safe word and we will end the evening. To be clear, if either of Ms. Sloan or Ms. Kat uses their safe word, that will end the evening for all. Mr. Max has indicated that he 'owes' both of you for a special evening you spent with him previously."

Max raised his glass of Sake toward Kat and then towards Sloan. He held it aloft, waiting for them to return the toast as a consent to the proposal. Sloan and then Kat raised their glasses. The three clinked their glasses together and then drank their sake.

POST DINNER ENTERTAINMENT

"Please let us continue back to the sitting area." Mari motioned with her hand and we returned to the couches.

Hara stood and gave a small bow. She walked to the stage where she kneeled in front of a stringed instrument sitting on a small table. She began to play softly.

"Let us begin. Sloan, your body looks exquisite in that tight dress. We should see how you move and display it to truly enjoy it though. Would you indulge us and please join Hara on the stage? Hara's music requires dance to be fully appreciated."

Sloan didn't respond. She didn't move. It was amazing. The cocksure girl who had tempted me, danced naked for me and used me for her own pleasure was now at a loss for words.

Mari tilted her head. "Ms. Sloan? Are you uncomfortable with this suggestion?"

Kat reached over and placed her hand on Sloan's leg. "Hey. We should at least give it a shot sis. We do sort of 'owe' Max after that evening."

Slowly, Sloan stood up and walked to the stage. As she began to dance, Mari told Sloan how brave she was and that this was a good omen for how our evening would progress.

Her dancing became more sensual and seductive after several minutes. Her gaze shifted between Kat on the couch and Hara on the stage, as she moved her hips back and forth while running her hand through her hair. Yuki leaned over towards Kat and said, "I think she likes you."

Mari laughed with Yuki. The two exchanged some comments. Yuki stood up and approached the stage. "You should display more at this point. Ms. Mari has suggested that I might assist you with the zipper. It is difficult for you to move appropriately in such a tight dress." With that, Yuki stepped behind Sloan and pulled the zipper down the length of her back.

Sloan put her hand across her chest to hold the dress in place. Yuki moved to face Sloan. Her pouty expression showed Sloan her disapproval and disappointment. Placing her hand on top of Sloan's, she looked into her eyes and waited for Sloan to acquiesce. Sloan took a deep breath, moved her hand away and let her dress slide down her body until it pooled around her ankles.

"Most excellent Ms. Sloan." Yuki bent down to help Sloan step out of the dress gathered around her feet. When she looked up, Yuki was eye level with Sloan's panties. "Hmmm," Yuki mused as she slid a finger along the side of Sloan's panties and lifted them away to take a peek inside. "You need a better salon Ms. Sloan, they did not complete the coloring job."

Yuki stepped away from the stage and Sloan resumed her dancing, now clad in only her bra and panties. Exhibiting herself for all in the room to see. Hara made a final glissando across the strings to end the song and stood up. Sloan prepared to leave the stage when Mari called to her, "Please, remain there Ms. Sloan. Hara is going to undress and then resume playing. Some sake for the musician and her dancer please."

Hiro appeared, poured two glasses of sake and brought them to the stage. Sloan took the glass, crossing her arms in front of her in a show of modesty. Hara had already undressed, and unlike Sloan, she had left nothing to the imagination, shedding even her underwear and shoes. While still in a semi-demure pose, she took the other glass from Hiro and thanked him.

"Ms. Sloan, do you need help with the rest of your attire?" Hara titled her head, glancing back and forth between her bra and panties. "Perhaps these will help." Hara handed two small fans to Sloan. "You can use them to vary how much of your skin you show at any given time."

Sloan took the fans from Hara. Hara stood and waited. Sloan glanced over at me on the couch, perhaps trying to sense if I was ready to release her from her punishment. I just waited and watched. Understanding that her duty was not yet done, Sloan placed the fans aside and undid her bra, slipped it over her shoulders and placed it onto the small table next to the fans.

Hara looked at Sloan's breasts. "Very large nipples for such small mounds of breasts." Reaching over, she lightly gripped a nipple and pulled it taught. Giving a little tug, she pulled on the nipple and stretched Sloan's breast as far as she could. "Mr. Max? Do you think I improve their shape? Or do you prefer her original form?" Hara released the nipple. "Original. Very small, but a good shape. Like a small tea cake." Grabbing the nipple more firmly than before, she pulled it away from Sloan's body almost three inches. I could see Sloan wince at the pain. "Now, it is much longer, but the shape is more like a volcano. Do not fear; I do not think she will erupt. No preference? It is ok." She let go of the nipple.

Sloan closed her eyes. They had welled up with tears—possible from the pain or just embarrassment. Being examined and critiqued, was apparently not her thing. She looped her thumbs through her waistband and lowered her panties to the floor.

Hara continued her review. "I disagree with Yuki, I like the contrast between your blond head and dark pubic area." She reached down and ran her fingers through Sloan's pussy hair and then slipped a finger between Sloan's outer lips. "My goodness! Soaking wet. You act more innocent that you are."

Hara sucked her finger clean and smiled at Sloan. Resuming her place behind her instrument, Hara began a new piece of music. Sloan picked up the fans and danced. She appeared to be enjoying it more now. Using the fans to display more or less of her fully nude body, she slowly moved around the small stage. After one more song, Mari and Yuki began to applaud. Hara stood up, took Sloan's hand and bowed to her audience.

"Come here and have a seat. You have earned a break." Mari turned towards Kat, "I believe that you must play a part now."

AN EXTRA COURSE

Kat took her turn with being silent and awkward. She turned towards Sloan, who was still naked and now sitting on the couch. Sloan smiled and took a sip from her glass, "It seems that I am not the only one who has 'duties' to fulfill this evening."

Mari took a blindfold from the table and tied it around Kat's eyes. Kat made a little fuss but relented easily enough. Taking Kat by the hand, Mari led her to the floor pillows next to the couch and helped Kat to lie on her back.

Yuki stood up and began to undress. Mari followed Yuki. Soon, both were completely naked, save for their makeup and jewelry. Mari and Yuki both had sizeable breasts. I noticed that Yuki's nipples were like bulls-eyes, perfectly centered in her youthful breasts. Mari's might have been slightly smaller but hung lower due to her age. Without the support of her bra, her nipples nearly pointed to the floor. I looked at Yuki's pussy - her hair was fully bleached to match her head. It was quite amazing. Hara took Sloan's hand and walked over next to Mari and Yuki. They were all lined up around the blindfolded Kat.

"I guess you are going to have to lead here Max. Since, I cannot see anything." Kat giggled and raised her arms in a motion of surrender.

"Ahhhh. You are not Max's prize. We are. Your role is to choose two of us to satisfy him tonight. This is an important job. I put the blindfold on you to remove the bias that your sight would bring to the choice." Mari looked at Sloan and put her finger to her lips. Sloan nodded.

"We will begin. With your fingers you will explore our bodies. Earlier, Max told me that you are not comfortable with women. Will you make this sacrifice to help him out?" Mari paused.

When I looked at Kat, I could see that her heart was beating hard and she had stiffened up. I was preparing to let her off the hook when Kat spoke.

"Yes. I will help him." Her voice wavered a little as she spoke.

"You are certain?"

More firmly, Kat repeated, "Yes. I will help him. Several weeks ago, I suggested to him that he needed to be more assertive, our actions have consequences."

I could see that Kat was nervous, but that she was also enjoying being placed in such a submissive part.

"Excellent." Mari motioned for Yuki to move towards Kat's right side. "Ms. Kat. Please hold your hands to your sides. First round begins now. Please choose."

Each of the women took one of Kat's hands. They traced a line with her fingertips from their breasts, slowly down their bodies and then cupped her hands on their asses. Mari interlaced her fingers with Kat's and firmly squeezed her breast with Kat's hand. She drew out her nipple, pulling between their fingers and then letting is slide free.

12