Play Around

Story Info
Giving dad a hand.
8.2k words
4.43
116.1k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My dad lives alone. The house, the one we all grew up in, is very nice and very low maintenance so it's easy to take care of. He has someone come in for cleaning. He cooks himself and goes out to eat a lot. He has a number of hobbies and interests and golfs and stays pretty busy. We don't worry about him.

Gavin and I have two kids. One of each. The younger one has a birthday coming up and we try to have at least one birthday at dad's each year so we're having this one there. A little party and gifts for the kids. For Gavin and my birthdays we just have a get together but dad always gets us gifts. For dad's last birthday he bought himself a new pickup and wouldn't let us get him anything. We did anyway and so did the kids. Dad is 68 years old.

The birthday party went great as usual. We had it outside where we could let the kids get crazy but not that crazy. Gavin drove over from work so when the party was over and the afternoon wore on he took the kids on home and I stayed and helped dad straighten up. It didn't take all that long. We settled in a couple of lawn chairs with a small glass of wine. We talked about family and some of his hobbies and a trip he might take to see his brother and other stuff. He was quiet for a few moments, thinking I think.

"Abigail," he said. "I want to ask you something. When the kids are in school and you're not that busy with other stuff if you might think about coming over. Spend an hour or two or three. I thought we might do what we're doing now, have some wine. We could hold hands. Tease each other. See how we like it."

I was smiling but not horribly. I kept my eyes bright. I was desperately trying not to offend dad. That came right out of the blue. I couldn't get my head past 'tease each other'. Everything else I could handle.

I said, "I think it's going to take me a little time to consider that."

It was a delaying thing to say. I still didn't quite get it. I was looking for the funny. I was thinking he was putting me on for some reason. I'm his daughter, married, with two kids. I'm 34 years old.

"Of course," he said. "I understand. I appreciate you considering it. It's not part of a bucket list or anything like that. I'm not in poor health and there's nothing going on I know about. I was thinking of what I wanted, now and the coming years, and you popped up in my head and, well. I thought you deserved me asking."

"What prompted you," I said. "Don't you think that's a little out of the ball park? I don't know quite how to receive that. I'm flattered, but, I don't know."

"I was thinking I wouldn't mind having some personal memories of you for the years I have left, which I hope are a great many," he said. "You can't imagine what I went through to convince myself to bring it up. I think it would be thrilling and I guess I hoped you might too. If you would think about it. We don't have to talk about it again, just let it go. Anyway, I'm proud I asked. Knowing you know I care about you that way, that much, would be enough for me I guess."

I was withdrawn the rest of the day. Maybe a little dazed but I finally called him.

I said, "I'm thinking about it. Stop worrying yourself sick. Bye."

I hung up and left it at that. I didn't want to talk about it anymore. Not today. I thought about it half the night. In the scheme of things I thought I might be able to give him something he could think about and enjoy. I didn't know what but at least it was a direction. 'Tease each other' breaks the sex barrier. Dad got reasonably specific with those three words. I wasn't going to let my own dad get in my pants, much less me in his.

***

On Saturday morning I called dad. I said, "Hi. How about if I stop by Monday morning about 11:30? My morning run should be over by then. I can take a shower there. Another day is fine if you have plans."

"No plans," he said. "Monday at 11:30 is fine."

By Sunday night I had a little bag ready with a plastic container with my kind of soap, a small plastic container of my kind of shampoo, extra underwear and socks. I hid it behind the toilet tissue in the bathroom. I knew where this thing with dad wasn't going to go. It wasn't going to start a problem in my family. If it wasn't needed then ok, but if it was I was ready. Now I could stop thinking about it every second of every day. I was starting to scheme and it was becoming slightly fun.

Our old house is only ten minutes away and only five from the gym. Dad was in summer shorts and a top. He lived in summer shorts since he retired. I was about the same but exercise shorts for movement. I rang the doorbell and went in like I always did. We quick kissed and chatted and had some cold water for me and dad usually had ice tea or coffee. I had my little bag with me.

"I thought I could have my shower and we could talk," I said. "Would that be ok? I'm not in any particularly hurry."

"Sure," he said. "Anything you need?"

"You," I said. "I thought you might like to have a shower with me."

I got my bag and started off to my old bathroom. I knew where everything was. It was more comfortable and had a very big shower stall. Dad's jaw didn't drop but it sure did try to do something. I was out the door before he got off his chair. I was in the bathroom with my top off before he came in the door. He stood staring at my bra and bare stomach.

"Dad," I said. "Your clothes. Shower."

He looked up at my face and said, "Oh, yes." He started to undress. Not all that fast. I waited until he was bare chested and pulled my exercise pants down and off and kicked my shoes off and took my socks off. I watched dad and he watched me. It was a lot of fun. I was smiling a lot and he finally got over the shock and started joining the party. I took my bra off and my bare breasts slowed him right down again.

I said, "Watch this."

I turned my back to him and slid my pants down all the way to my ankles, keeping my knees straight and bending over as far as I could. I had my feet out without stretching my pants too much. I took them off and stood up and turned around. He still had his eyes looking down. My feet were out about the same. Looked normal. I had my little forest on top and bare cliffs all the way down. Perfect crevices and rock formations. Dad's eyes were still down. I waited, letting him get his memories set.

When I slipped my fingers all the way down the center for a feel he caught himself and looked up, pausing only slightly at my breasts. He still had his briefs to go. I crossed my arms right under my breasts and waited. He got it and pulled the front out and pushed them down and off.

There he was, fully out in front with a little up angle. He was circumcised and the head was bubbled out and very smooth. He wasn't like Gavin. Gavin had foreskin but dad was bigger around without foreskin than Gavin was with it wrapped around underneath. His whole thing was bigger, around as well as longer. It was the first time I've seen my dad. Probably the first time he's seen me since I was a baby.

I had a bit of a woman's pause there and a couple of nice breaths. Nude men always fascinated me and here was one trying to give me what he's got. I wasn't all that turned off about it. I walked over and wrapped his neck and gave him a kiss. He poked me in a really nice place and I pulled back and said, "Sorry." I got my stuff out of my bag and pulled him into the shower. Dad was starting to wake up. He turned on the water and got the temperature right and kicked it up to the shower head and we got wet.

"Dad," I said. "I decided last week I wasn't going to let you get in my pants so to keep that promise to myself I decided to take them off. If you wouldn't mind could you wash my breasts? Take as long as you want. Then you can do my back. I'll find something to wash on you. Use my soap."

He took the soap and looked at my breasts again then up at me, smiling and shaking his head slightly, and got started. I could see him soaking it up, storing everything away where it wouldn't get lost. We were wet but out of the water flow. He started soaping both breasts. With the soap it was so smooth. Dad knew what to do with breasts and I started soaking it up too. I mean, dad had quite a dick sticking out, just for me. I got a little shampoo and rubbed it all over the head and down the shaft and started making bubbles. He wasn't expecting that and I got a couple of hip tilts and a couple of dick jumps.

I got to pushing my hips out a little when I pulled on him and light touched each time, sometimes a little up and sometimes a little down. I felt him dip between my outer lips once so I backed off from that. I didn't want to get something else started. I was also shampooing his balls and pubic hair. It was a full court press by both of us although restrained.

He washed my back and I washed his and we did all our other parts and rinsed and dried and got dressed. Together. I toweled off my hair, which wasn't all that long, and let the rest air dry while we talked and enjoyed each other. It worked out quite well. He knew why my soap and my shampoo. He used his soap on himself and nobody was going to smell his dick and balls so my shampoo was safe there. It was getting time to go.

"Dad," I said. "I need for you to turn me on before I leave. A really good turn on. For a few minutes."

"I know just the thing," he said. "If it's too much let me know."

We were in the kitchen. I left my little bag in the bathroom behind the toilet tissue like at home so I was ready to leave if it was too much. Dad went to the den and got a cushion and put it on the floor in front of me. He slipped his hands up the outside of my thighs and pulled my shorts down and off one foot and spread me. I still had my pants on. He started on the inside of my knees and did a trek up the inside of my thighs with his tongue and lips and worked me along the edge of my pants, threatening to go under and inside with his tongue. Then he did the other thigh.

I was turned on big time. Just finishing a shower I was fairly flushed out. I needed to get turned on to get me wet again from the inside out. I slid way down to the edge of the seat.

I said, "Use one hand to open me up and the other to rub my pants all down in. Try and get in me just a little. Be thorough. Down in everywhere you can."

He did, looking right in my eyes. I bit my lips a couple of times. It felt very good. He took some extra time and went slow rubbed my pants down in. Dad feeling me up was a nice little adventure. He finished and I stood up and took my pants off, folded them neatly and gave them to him, then put my shorts back on, gave him a kiss on the lips, and went home.

***

I called dad a couple of times over the next few days. Neither of us mentioned recent events, as I refer to them in my mind. I was trying to satisfy his senses. His eyesight got it good. His touch got it fairly good with my breasts and nipples. I thought I might have to wait until I had an orgasm to give him a dose for his hearing. My pants gave him scent. Maybe also when he was licking my inner thighs up high. I didn't think he would use my pants for taste. Oh, Icky. He didn't get in my pants yet.

So, some taste and some noise for his hearing to work on. I'd have to think about those. I thought he had enough to work with and should have some really good orgasms, maybe some big explosives ones. I surely gave him enough for that. I wouldn't mind him on my buns or butt crack but that was awfully close to the big time place. Gavin gets that but a girl can dream. I was also plagued by images of his dick when it was up and out. As a persistent female I did have thoughts of getting it where I counted.

Other than a tickle and a wink the next day Gavin didn't mention the shellacking I gave him doing a cowgirl on top. Whoa nellie, I needed that one. By the time I was done he was ready to collapse. Guiltily, when he went in I was thinking of dad going in. Other than oral I couldn't think of anything for taste. I'd work on hearing. At the end of the next week I figured he probably had at least eight or ten orgasms with me in mind. At the end of one of our normal conversations, the next weekend, I decided.

"Dad," I said. "I got out two of my old vibrators and put new batteries in and thought I would take them for a drive. Wanna watch?"

Dad laughed delightfully and said, "Sure. I would love to."

"Ok," I said. "Be over Monday about the same time. Bye." That was eyesight and scent and hearing right there. If he was close enough to me.

***

Monday I rang the doorbell and went in. Dad was in the kitchen. We said 'hi' and quick kissed and talked a little while. He was waiting for me to get things going. I said, "Let's go get two of those patio chairs out of the storage room. We did. They were buffered canvas and the backs tilted to almost full down in stages and they had plump half-moon head rests that fold over to the back or front. I already knew how much to tilt the back and did both and got them almost together facing.

They were on this little porch off the side of the house. No views from outside. We stood looking at each other. I got my vibrators out of my pocket and put them on a side table and started taking off my clothes. Dad did too. He got seated and I did too. I had my feet up on the front edge of his chair and he had his on mine. Knees up and wide. He was fully up and I was fully open. We were half lounged down and could see right down into each other's crotches. Everything.

I was smiling at dad and he was smiling at me. There was a very large amount of fun going on here. Dad had a hand around his dick but was staying away from the head, probably so I could see it. He was tempting me and it was working more than he knew. I got my petjel out and got some on both of the vibrators and down on my clit front and the bottom of my hood and down in between my outer lips and some in my vagina. I held it wide open so he could see down in while I worked lubing. I got my muscles and shape back after the kids were born and it showed. I looked really tight and I was. I could make a little finger scream in agony. If you had a little dick you could put it right there.

I had a silver bullet and a realistic looking dildo that vibrated but wasn't all that big or long. I wanted dad to think it was puny and just wait until he got a shot at me and showed me what a real man felt like. I got the silver bullet started and stayed on the hood for a little while, closing my eyes and looking dreamy and a little moaning. Working myself into it. Dad was working his shaft and the head. He used my petjel on his dick. After a few minutes I set up a pelvis tilt up and down in a slow rhythm.

When I was cruising I loved the feeling. I kept the vibration down to stretch it out. We got to rubbing legs smiling and doing it to ourselves. Dad was doing really well. It was erotic watching him work that dick of his. He was pumping some himself. I didn't know if he was going to orgasm himself or just watch me. About ten or twelve minutes later I reached over and turned the vibs up and the silver bullet came alive and so did my clit. My moans and facial expressions were more serious and I was starting to ignore dad except to open my eyelids and eye his dick a lot.

He was going faster. I wasn't all that caring but I knew he was going to orgasm soon like I was. Dad started shooting semen up and back on his stomach and that got me over the edge and I hollered and bore down with the silver bullet and tried not to fart and had a wonderful long orgasm. It was fully unrestrained and wide open and I let dad have as much as he could absorb and let it go all the way to a fully wound down place.

I quit and let my arms hang down off the arms of the chair and closed my eyes and breathed. It took some time to get my breath back. Dad too. He got some tissues for cleanup and went to the bathroom and back. I stayed where I was, feet down on the rug. We sat totally nude and stared at each other and visited like a daughter and dad. It was so fresh.

I said, "Ok, that one works good. Time for the other one. You might want to sit down on the rug so you can turn the end of the vibrator up or down. I hate to let go right in the middle of everything to turn it up or down." That really got him. He laughed and smiled and moved his chair and sat down with his feet up under my chair. My feet were on the front edge and my knees were out and I was back on the head cushion. My butt was a little off the edge of the chair.

I held the dildo down and said, "About half way up to start please." He turned it all the way up and back down to half way. I looked him right in the eyes and ran the head between my outer lips up and down a few times. I stayed away from my clit. Too sensitive. I got the tip just at the entrance. Dad was watching intently, no longer looking at my eyes. I tilted my fingers and push it in a little and back out and a little more and back and kept going, slowly, until it was in about five inches.

"A little faster," I said.

He turned it up about to three quarters, moving with my movements. He held on to the end a couple of strokes.

I said, "Would you like to?"

He awkwardly got hold of the end then a little more and I slowly let go and he kept up the pace. I pulled my arms up on the arms of the chair and closed my eyes and fucked up into the vibrator dad was holding and pushing and pulling. We got into the right rhythm and went with it for the longest time. It got it in far enough so his fingers started pushing in a little. I didn't stop or change anything and he didn't either but he didn't try to go for more.

I started to go a little faster and I felt the vibration intensify. He turned it up. A little time and I went a little faster. I was going to have another orgasm soon and dad was getting scents and hearing my orgasms. He was so close he could almost push the vibrator with his nose. I finally got over the edge and it was one of those very nice ones. I jerked my hips up and held it and back down and went again. I held the arms of the chair so hard I think I left fingerprints in the aluminum. I hoped the neighbors didn't hear me.

I finally stopped and dad took the vibrator out and sat there looking in my vagina and up at my face. He was having a very good time. I recovered and we took a quick shower and hugged and understanding passed between our eyes and I said bye and went home.

Maybe some more hearing and a good dose of taste to go to hit my goals. I knew what would do both but I had another thing to take care of with Gavin.

About Wednesday the kids were asleep and Gavin and I were sipping our nightly weekday wine. On weekends we usually had mixed drinks late in the evenings. I wasn't going to tell Gavin what was going on but I felt I needed to broach things some.

"Gavin, I think dad has a problem," I said. "Maybe he doesn't but I've noticed some things. When we're talking and I turn my head to look at him a couple of times he was staring at my legs. Once I was bent over in the kitchen and saw his reflection and he was staring at my butt. Maybe he's horny. Think we ought to fix him up?"

"He sounds normal to me," Gavin said. "I do that. All the time. Any man would. You got a nice butt. Legs too. I've seen them from the back. Want me to show him the best parts? I bet he'd love that."

"You got a nice butt yourself," I said. "We could show him that too."

"Not the same thing," he said. "Lead balloon. Do you mind him looking at your legs? Or butt? At his age, which I'm not saying is old, it'll probably be a nice boost for his ego, or sex life. Something to help him along. Give him a little thigh. A shot at your pants. Leave your pants at home maybe. Let him have some happiness. Abigail, you're the closest female in his life that can understand the emptiness."