Play Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her lick me clean and hard before I pulled away and turned to Michelle. Carl and Michelle were casually licking each other in a slow and easy giving and taking of pleasure. That was what I needed. Let Carl deal with Nicole for a while. I moved close to Michelle's face and gently steered her mouth from Carl's cock to my own. He was still licking her pussy when Nicole joined us, taking his cock into her mouth. I tried to kiss Nicole's womanhood, but we were wadded together in a way that was too awkward and uncomfortable, though the thought of each of us licking the other to orgasm in a chain turned me on in a big way. We were going to come back to this before we were done today.

We shuffled our positions as Nicole and Carl rolled away, his cock disappearing into her mouth as he pulled her pussy over his face. I slowly pulled my cock from Michelle's mouth and replaced it with my lips. We kissed slowly, deeply, her soft hand slowly stroking my manhood to keep me hard as I gently tickled her pussy with my fingers.

"Fucking bitch," Carl snarled behind me after Michelle and I had kissed and caressed for many long moments.

"You like that? You like me sucking your big hard cock?" Nicole growled in return.

"Fuck!" Carl snarled.

I ignore them as I continued to kiss Michelle, my lips traveling her face, neck and breasts. Carl could handle himself.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Nicole snarled long moments later, the bed bouncing and moving beside Michelle and me as we continued kissing and touching.

"I want you," Michelle breathed.

"I want you," I whispered in return.

I pulled her to me, her breasts mashed into my chest as she swung a leg over my hips, her hand holding my cock erect until it disappeared inside her. We sighed with the pleasure of man and woman becoming one. We moved slowly, easily, as Carl and Nicole gasped and growled in erotic fury beside us.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Carl rumbled after Michelle and I had fucked for several long moments, his voice hoarse and strained.

Michelle and I glanced at our bedmates. Nicole was riding Carl hard as he gripped her hips and slammed her down on his cock, their bodies glistening with sweat, their faces twisted with lust and passion.

Michelle and I tumbled as I positioned her, pulling her into me as I steered my cock back into her waiting pussy, her back in my chest as we lay on our sides. I slowly pumped my cock into her channel as we watched Nicole and Carl's out of control fucking. As we watched, Carl arched his back while crying out, driving his cock even deeper into Nicole, Nicole adding her own cry of pleasure a moment later before falling to his chest and kissing him lustily, her hips still thrusting madly.

"Fucking bitch! You fucking bitch! You're going to make me fucking come!" Carl growled, wadding his hand in her hair and pulling her lips to his for a long, torrid kiss before Nicole broke away.

"Come on, you fucker! Give me that come!" Nicole snarled before taking his lips again, their tongues dancing as they devoured each other.

They moved together for many long moments, fucking each other harder, and then harder again, their breaths coming in hard, deep gaps as they engaged in a war of pleasure.

"Ah, fuck!" Carl finally snarled before throwing Nicole off his cock. "You almost made me come, you fucking bitch!" he panted.

Nicole smile evilly before she launched herself at him. They tumbled, Nicole folding herself up, her legs tucked underneath her as she hunched over her thighs and took Carl's cock into her mouth. As she devoured his manhood, he curved over her back, his weight pressing her down and trapping her as his fingers furiously pistoned into her pussy. They froze, grunting and gasping as they tried to break each other.

"Shit! Fuck! You cock sucking bitch!" Carl roared, flinging himself back and shoving Nicole off his cock. She came at him again, trying to take his cock into her mouth, but he pushed her away a second time.

"Fuck," I muttered, slamming into Michelle harder, the intense fucking going on beside us sending my passions soaring.

Nicole came at Carl's cock a third time, but this time Carl rolled with her, pulling her to him as they tumbled. They came to rest right beside us, Nicole's sweaty breasts pressing into my arm before Carl hauled her around, set her on her knees, and slammed his cock into her from behind. Nicole snarled as she looked over her shoulder at her lover, bracing on stiff arms so Carl could hammer into her hard and fast.

"Fuck!" Nicole wailed after a long, hard, pounding fuck.

"Come, you fucking bitch!" Carl snarled, reaching around to finger her pussy as he pounded his cock into her.

"Shit! Fuck! Fuck me with that big fucking cock!"

Carl's face twisted. "Mother-fuck!" he growled, shaking his head in denial as his face twisted in erotic pain. He was getting close to the edge.

Michelle began to squirm and moan softly as I fucked her, Carl and Nicole's barbarous fucking affecting her as it was me. I clasped a hand loosely around Michelle's throat before wrapping her up and rolling to my back, pulling her onto my chest and holding her there. Her legs were tucked under her beside my hips as I softly dominated her, my cock pistoning into her as she began to thrust and squirm, fucking me as much as I was fucking her. Still holding Michelle by her throat, I reached out with my free hand and began flicking Nicole's nipples, trying to help my partner out.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" Nicole keened. "You're going to make me come!"

"Come on! Fuck!" Carl sneered before growling deep in his chest. He couldn't take much more.

I continued to tease Nicole's nipples. It was all I could do, but it was enough. "Fuck!" she wailed, shuddering as she tried to break away from Carl, but he held her firmly by her hips, his crotch slamming into her ass furiously hard.

"Get some, you bitch!" he roared to the ceiling, his back arching and chest heaving as he fucked her in a near blur of motion.

Carl could have, should have, stopped and saved his nut, but he was too far gone, and a moment later he bellowed out his own climax. Their faces twisted in pleasure, Carl and Nicole jerked and heaved, straining against each other as he continued hammering his cock into her, the combatants wailing and snarling as they gave the last of their strength to the contest before collapsing and lying in a sweaty heap, their chests heaving as they gasped for breath.

I began fucking Michelle harder, and then harder still, her moans and squirming hips, along with Carl and Nicole's performance exciting me.

"Fuck her," Carl panted as he wiped sweat from his face, his cock still inside Nicole. "Fuck that bitch and make her come."

I began fucking Michelle harder still, tightening my grip on her neck slightly as I began gently mauling her breasts with my free hand. I knew exactly where her limit was with my hand around her throat, and I had a little more to go.

Nicole rolled over with a groan, gasping as Carl's cock pulled from her. She looked spent after two long, hard, fuckings, her once neat hair in disarray and her eyes lazy. She watched Michelle and I fuck for a long moment as her breathing slowed, and then sat up and leaned back into Carl. It was clear they intended to watch Michelle and me fuck as we'd watched them.

"Fuck him, Michelle. Fuck that asshole and make him come."

"You've got her, man! You've got her! Fuck her!"

Michelle groaned hard and deep as my cock repeatedly plunged into her.

"Fuck that cock! Fuck it hard."

I wished those two would shut the fuck up! Their words were making me need to come. I growled low in my chest as I fucked Michelle with everything I had, driving my cock into her hard, fast, and deep as I held her to my chest.

"Ah, fuck! You fucking bastard! You're going to make me come," Michelle gasped.

"Don't you fucking come, you bitch!" Nicole snapped. "Don't you fucking do it! Fight it! You fight that fucking come!"

"You're making her come!" Carl cheered, talking over Nicole. "You've got her! Keep fucking her!"

I continued to pound into Michelle, sweat forming between our bodies, our groans and growls of effort and pleasure punctuating Nicole and Carl's exhortations.

"Oh fuck! I'm going to come!" Michelle gasped.

"He's close! Finish him!" Nicole urged, her eyes now bright and lively as she watched us engage in erotic battle.

I tightened my grip on Michelle's throat a little more, taking her to the limit of what she found exciting and pleasurable. "Come, you bitch," I growled softly as I gently choked her, my lips close to her ear.

"Fuck!" Michelle wailed, thrashing on my cock, my calculated use of the word 'bitch' having the intended effect.

"Fuck him! Fuck him! Keep fucking him!" Nicole chanted.

"Don't stop!" Michelle gasped while pulling at my hand on her throat. I didn't loosen my grip, knowing from experience her failure to dislodge my hand only excited her more. She had a safe word, 'calliope,' but until she used it, I wouldn't release her throat until she came and stopped struggling. "Keep fucking me!"

"Give it to her! Give her that fucking cock!" Carl urged, his gaze intense.

I thought I had her. I thought I was going to make her come before I tipped over the edge into my own orgasm... until she reached between her legs to pinch my cock between two fingers, the extra friction as I fucked her suddenly making my orgasm swell.

"Keep fucking me!" Michelle begged.

"Fuck," I snarled. Her squirming on my cock, Carl and Nicole urging us on, her refusal to come, and her fingers on my cock, it all conspired to drive me toward my rapture.

"He's going to come! You're making him come!"

"Don't you fucking come! You hold that shit and finish her!"

"Fuck!" Michelle and I wailed at the same time, her pussy clamping down on my thrusting cock like a velvet vice as she tugged frantically at my hand around her throat and the arm clamping her to me.

"She's coming!" Carl cheered as Michelle howled out her orgasm.

"Fuck him, you bitch! You fuck that big cock and make him come!"

"God... dammit!" I barked. "I'm going to fucking come!"

"Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!" Michelle gasped as she bucked and writhed, still pulling at the hand on her throat, our sweat trickling down our bodies and making us slick as I continued hammering my cock into her.

"Finish her!"

"Fuck him!"

"Fuck!" I growled as my climax began to shred me. I shuddered hard and deep as I rammed my cock into Michelle a hard as hard and fast as I could, spilling my seed into her garden as I continued to fuck her.

"Fuck him!"

"Fuck her!"

Michelle cried out, my own loud snarl of pleasure joining hers an instant later, the sensations of my cock plunging into her pussy almost too intense to bear, and still I fucked her, unwilling to stop, unable to continue. With a bellow more animal than human, I lunged into her one last time, burying my cock deep as I jerked and grunted in pleasure, unable to remain still as my rapture burned through me. After a minute, an hour, a century, my orgasm was over.

I released Michelle's throat, our chests heaving, my cock still inside her as we tried to gather our breath. I glanced at the clock. An hour to go. Carl and Nicole were kissing, their fingers busy as they touched each other, Carl's cock only semi-erect as Nicole fondled him. If he didn't get his cock hard again, we weren't going to get the bonus because there was no way I could out fuck both these bitches.

I was still diamond hard, but I knew I wouldn't remain that way long. I would soften as Carl had unless I immediately started fucking again. I heaved Michelle off me and onto the bed. Still panting from my orgasm and efforts, I rolled away from Michelle, grabbed Nicole by the head, and pulled her lips from Carl's. I fell to my back and urged her lips to my cock. She took my cock greedily, swallowing me and holding me deep in her mouth.

"Fuck!" I snarled, the pleasure of having my cock in Nicole's warm wet mouth so soon after my climax searing in its intensity, but it was what I needed if I was going to keep fucking and earn the bonus. As Nicole battered my cock with her tongue, I hauled Michelle's hips over my face, drawing her down tight as I began to lick.

"Fuck!" Michelle wailed, trying to escape my tongue, but I held her to my face, grunting and straining to hold her in place as I battered her clit.

As I lessened the intensity of my kisses on Michelle's pussy slightly, Carl realized what was expected. He squirmed in close, lifting Nicole's hips over his face as Michelle swallowed his cock. I couldn't see, Michelle's thighs blocking my view, but in my mind's eye I could see Carl and I on our sides, Michelle and Nicole on their sides between us, the four of us forming a loose circle with our lips and tongues busy on pussies and cocks.

We pleasured each other for many long moments, the only noise our soft growls of pleasure and the wet, slurpy sounds of mouths on flesh. In all the years we'd been sharing our bodies, we'd never done this, and my cock ached in hardness with the novelty of it.

My lust blotted out all rational thought, stripping me of my humanity and leaving only the animal behind, the animal that knew only of its all-consuming need. Nicole skillfully battered my cock with her lips and tongue, but it wasn't enough to make me come. I didn't need to just come, I needed to fuck, to feel a pussy clinching around my rod as I furiously rammed it into one of these bitches. With a growl, not caring if Carl was ready, I shoved Michelle's womanhood from my face. If Carl was out of it, I was so turned on I'd fuck both of these bitches! I'd fuck them, and keep fucking them, until all three of us were screaming in pleasure.

It was as if each of us were waiting for the first one to break the circle. The moment I pulled my face from Michelle's pussy, we all tumbled away from each other. I didn't care who I fucked, any pussy would do in my overheated state, but Michelle threw herself on me and rode me to the bed. I held her, devouring her lips as she held my cock erect, my thrusting manhood searching for her channel. Finding it, I slammed myself home, roaring as I held her to my chest, fucking her furiously hard as she wailed in pleasure while pushing herself back, trying to force my cock as deep inside her as possible.

Beside us, Carl was fucking Nicole just as feverishly, her breasts jiggling as she rode him, his big cock pounding into her in a frenzy of motion. We were out of control, the four of us driven mad by our lust. I bellowed again, my cock burning as I pounded into Michelle, her big tits and hard nipples pressed into my chest exciting me beyond measure.

Carl and I were the fucking best, able to out fuck any woman, anywhere, anytime, but with Michelle and Nicole, we'd met our match. I began to growl, come boiling in the base of my cock as my muscles burned from the sustained fucking I was giving Michelle, but I couldn't stop, wouldn't stop fucking this magnificent woman, her wails of pleasure driving me beyond myself.

No words were spoken as we engaged in our last stand. We were beyond words, our war cries of pleasure and the slap of flesh against flesh the only sounds. Carl bellowed beside me, an inarticulate cry of pleasure before Nicole tumbled into us, the impact causing my cock to pop free of Michelle, but I was so deep I my lust it took several thrusts before I could stop my pistoning hips.

As Carl hauled Nicole back to him, I rolled, dumping Michelle to the bed. I slid under her legs, draped her knees over my shoulders, and slammed my cock into her before fucking her deep, her wail of pleasure making my cock burn in need. We were sweating profusely, droplets falling from my face onto her breasts as we fucked, her flesh glowing and slick. I glanced at the clock. Fifteen minutes to go.

"Fuck! I'm going to come!" Carl growled loudly, his stress clear in his tone.

"Don't you fucking come! You fucking finish it and earn that shit!" Michelle snarled, gripping my face and staring into my eyes.

"Don't do it!" I panted. "You fucking hold it!"

"Shit!" Carl raged. "I'm coming! Mother-fuck, I'm fucking coming in that pussy!"

"Don't stop!" Nicole mewled. "Keep fucking me! I'm going to come! Make me come!"

I glanced at the clock. Ten minutes to go. Carl bellowed, his eyes clenched tight, his face a mask of pain, every muscle bulging as he forced his body to do his will. He roared, his voice raw as he battled his pleasure, but still he fucked Nicole.

"Keep fucking me!" Nicole begged, thrusting on Carl's cock as he struggled to finish her.

"Shit," Michelle snarled. "I'm going to come. Goddammit! Your big fucking cock is going to make me fucking come! Fuck me, you big dicked mother-fucker, fuck me and make me your fucking bitch!"

Five minutes to go.

"Are you my fucking bitch?" I snarled as I jackhammered my cock into Michelle.

"I'm your fucking bitch!" Michelle wailed in answer

"Mother-fucking bitch!" Carl roared. "I can't take your pussy anymore!" he raged as he jerked and spasmed, rising up on his knees between Nicole's legs as she worked her hips, still fucking him.

"Oh, shit! I'm coming!" Nicole wailed as she reached down and began furiously rubbing her clit.

Carl fell forward, pinning her to the bed as he continued to fuck her, his hips rising and falling slowly as they held each other, shivering and grunting as they kissed. He was still fucking her as the last few minutes to the bonus ticked away.

Michelle gripped my face, her features hard and fierce. "I'm coming!" she snarled. "You're making me come! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me until you come!"

I held her gaze, staring into her beautiful face until her eyes rolled back in her head and she grunted softly, her head tipping back as her mouth opened in a silent scream. I'd finished her, and we'd earned the bonus, but watching her come was my undoing.

I groaned, low and deep as I came, shuddering as I emptied myself into her. I held her as I grunted and thrashed, destroyed by the pleasures of her body.

After an eternity of the most exquisite torture, I relaxed with a sigh, totally spent, my cock still hard and inside Michelle, but rapidly softening. I lay on her, holding my weight on elbows and knees as I panted. She began shaking her head, rocking it slowly back and forth on the bed. "No more," she panted. "I can't come again, can't take anymore."

I kissed her, taking her lips. I wouldn't admit I couldn't go again, but I was finished. She hadn't out fucked me, but it had clearly ended in a tie, even if I didn't admit it. I rolled off her and she dragged herself into my arms, settling in with a sigh.

I glanced at Carl and Nicole. He was still between her legs, her ankles locked over his sweaty ass to hold him to her as they kissed slowly, deeply. I sighed.

"Were we worth it?" I murmured.

She nodded slowly. "Every penny."

I smiled. "Carl and I just came into some money. How about we take you and Nicole to dinner?"

She smiled slightly. "Do you take all your clients to dinner after you've fucked the shit out of them?"

"No."

Her smile spread. "Then I think I'd like that."

I kissed her on the head. "So would I."

"Sleep first."

I nodded. "Yes, sleep first."

She sighed. "Love you."

I smiled. That was totally out of character for Michelle's hard fucking corporate bitch persona. Our play must be over. I kissed her on the head. "Love you too."

She nodded slowly. "Michelle and Nicole may have to call you and Carl again, sometime."

I smiled. "Any time, any place."

She mumbled something that I couldn't make out as her breathing became slow, deep, and regular. I smiled. Sleep was beginning to tug at me as Carl and Nikki settled beside us, Nikki tucked into the crook of his arm. I glanced at him and he smiled back, holding his fist out.