Play it Again Sam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kublicon
kublicon
513 Followers

Now this. How could so much good reside in the same body as so much evil?

I couldn't wrap my head around it.

What I did know is that my marriage was over.

Or at least it would be... if I ever got out of this time loop.

My options were severely limited. I couldn't divorce her. Couldn't separate. I couldn't really get revenge or make her feel my pain in any lasting way. Whatever I did, Julie would wake up every morning thinking she still had a loving husband with the wool pulled over his eyes.

Which didn't mean I wasn't going to get a few ounces of flesh, even if I couldn't get the full pound.

I made a few resolutions.

  1. I would get whatever fleeting revenge on Julie I could. I don't hit women, but that left a lot on the table.
  2. I would have a re-match with Dr. Dick. That would take some preparation if I didn't want my ass kicked again.
  3. I would try to come up with a way to rebuild my life, if and when time started moving in the right direction again.

So that's how I would spend my "day."

I did all those things, though sometimes they took me in directions I hadn't expected. But I was also a broken man. So for a while I went a little crazy...

kublicon
kublicon
513 Followers